Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its road maintenance and repair works in the city. In this context, manufacturing works for the superstructure and superstructure in the Başiskele district, Ortail, Arpalık, Sanayi and Derya streets. By means of the project, Autoport Port, KOSBAŞ Free Zone, which creates alternative roads for Ford Otosan, enables the traffic flow to be more secure by expanding roads.
3 KILOMETER ROAD RENEWED
3 thousand 20 tons of asphalt pavements were constructed in the 4 bin 9 meter 718 street within the scope of the project works. 7 thousand 483 meter parquet flooring was manufactured while 5 bin 771 meter was laid on the streets. 190 meter concrete road was built while 256 meter length of 1.20 times 1.00 meter width of a culvert and 726 cubic meter concrete production was made. Within the scope of the project, the construction of one thousand 420 meters of rainwater line was carried out.
ROADS WERE EXTENDED
As part of the studies, the streets of Ortail, Arpalık and Sanayi, which are muddy and damaged, were renovated and expanded. With the renewed and expanded streets, Autoport Port will serve as an alternative way for KOSBAŞ Free Zone and Ford Otosan regions. Also, Derya Street was created as a new project.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Renewing Main Streets of Eskişehir 27/07/2018 The teams of the Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department are continuing their activities in all around the city. Teams who spend intense work at night, as well as Cengiz Topel Street and Uludag Street asphalt pavement works, while the University Street continues to milling work. Metropolitan Municipality teams continue their maintenance and repair works on the streets in central districts. Cengiz Topel Street and Uludag Street, the process of hot asphalt casting teams at the University Street continues to milling process. The teams that completed the asphalt pavement works on the Crimean, Hasan Polatkan, Sivrihisar Streets and Cumhuriyet Boulevard in the past days are also at the ğ
- Maşukiye, quarry and Başiskele port demands | Kocaeli 20/12/2012 Maşukiye quarry and Başiskele port demands were decided from Ankara, and the governors of our province were very likely to accept Maşukiye quarry because they were in a position to accept it. I cannot help myself to think positively that the reactions raised all over the city are at least üst the quarry to be established in Maşukiye en. At least…
- Başiskele Mehmet Çavuş Street Asphalt 21/10/2014 Başiskele Mehmet Çavuş Street Asphalt: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Başiskele Mehmet Çavuş Street made asphalt work. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues its road maintenance and renovation works. Basiskele'de asphalt applications engaged in the Metropolitan Municipality Department of Science Affairs teams, Mehmet Çavuş Street worked. Teams on the road to renew the road wear asphalt. 2 thousand 600 xNUMX thousand tons of asphalt was used in Mehmet Çavuş Street. The damaged parts of the avenue were laid on the asphalt patch and the asphalt was laid.
- Security Setting on the Roads of Başiskele and Karamürsel 30/03/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Başiskele and Karamürsel districts to do construction works on culverts and wall construction. While the tender will be called a record, 2 firm has made a bid for the construction of the 215 million 26 thousand. Metropolitan, especially rural neighborhood roads, especially in the province by making plans for the stone walls and culverts in areas of urgency. The lowest bid with the 973 thousand 350 TL and MKNE Construction company gave the highest bid with the 2 million 56 thousand 750 YUTO Construction firm gave. 26 FIRM OFFERED MA
- Başiskele-Kartepe Subway Line 17/04/2019 Basiskele Mayor Yasin Ozlu, after the assembly meeting Kartepe Mayor Mustafa Kocaman'la footsteps on the foot. ”We need to have a private meeting, epe said Özlü, Baş Let's make a subway line between Başiskele-Kartepe from the Çuhane road m. The construction of Darıca-Gebze metro line, which is currently being constructed by the Metropolitan Municipality in Kocaeli, continues. The mayors have greatly grasped the importance of the rail system. After the meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Council of Kocaeli, an event took place. Başiskele Mayor Yasin Özlü met Kartepe Mayor Mustafa Kocaman after the meeting. Construction of a subway line between Özluk and Başiskele-Kartepe etme
- Kartepe and Başiskele Road Maintenance and Repair Tender 22/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which realizes transportation projects one by one, does not neglect the maintenance and repair of deteriorated and deformed roads. In this context, the “Road Maintenance and Repair Work Baş tender was held for Kartepe and Başiskele districts. 12 4 million 816 is the approximate cost of the company's offer. The lowest bid in the tender with the 3 million 325 thousand TL Özyol Construction Construction company gave the highest bid with the highest bid of 3 million 824 thousand Esmek Construction + Erkut Construction came from the partnership. 11 THOUSANDS OF BIN 500 METREKARE PARADISE The Metropolitan Municipality, X
- Kule-Malas avenues with a bridge crossing 29/04/2013 Tower-Malas avenues under the railroad bridge to bridge the intersection Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyurek, Tower Street Malas Street to connect to the construction of the underpass will begin soon, he said. Tahir Akyürek, who has made investigations in the area where the underpass will be constructed, stated that Railway Street is one of the most used streets in Konya. President Akyürek noted that they made new roads, new avenues and bridge junctions to form the connection between the city center and the Seljuk district and emphasized that they are preparing the new underpasses. To this end, Malas Street Bridge Interchange and Vatan Avenue, Şefik Can Street and Rauf Denktaş Street hay
- Diyarbakir's Boulevard and Streets 24/08/2018 In order to make the boulevards and avenues of the city appear cleaner, Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality initiated a clean-up work on Yaşar Kemal Street (Ekinciler) before the Feast of Sacrifice. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Environmental Protection and Control Department started to work on the boulevards and streets in order to have a clear view of the city before the Feast of Sacrifice, and cleaned and cleaned the 2 direction and sidewalks of Yenişehir district Yaşar Kemal Street (Ekinciler) at night. Before the work of the police teams on the edge of the street parked the vehicle removed by announcements. Cleaning teams first cleaned the streets and pavements of garbage. Garbage storage çöp
- Adana's Highways and Streets Highway Standards 01/06/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü Headed by the Department of Science Affairs, the Department of Road Branch teams to provide transportation services to the citizens of the highway standards 1100 METER LENGTH 14 METER WIDTH ASFALT CASTED WITH the projects implemented in Adana, the urban traffic problem greatly relieves Adana Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out moves, continues its paving works at night and day in order to bring the main streets and boulevards to the highway standards. Lastly, the Road Branch Directorate teams of the Department of Science Affairs, working in Gürselpaşa Neighborhood, connected the 75001 meter-long 1100 meter-wide path to Teachers' Boulevard on 14 Street. TRAFFIC…
- Prestige Streets Are Very Good for Salihli 23/02/2019 The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, Şüheda and Acar 'Prestij Cadde' projects that Salihli brought to the citizens, brought new living spaces to the citizens. Renewed infrastructure from beginning to end; The prestigious streets that gained admiration of the people of Salihli with the modern superstructure arrangements won the admiration of the people of the district. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which has gained the appreciation of the citizens with the prestige avenue projects implemented throughout the province, has brought Şüheda and Avar Streets to the new appearance in the Salihli district. 'Water infrastructure, rain water lines' were completed in a planned manner. Şüheda and Avar avenues, with their superstructure arrangements, started.