Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan will complete the move to Istanbul Airport during the completion of the final aircraft will depart from Ataturk Airport.
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 29 October 2018 opened at the beginning of the transition to Istanbul Airport, 5 April will be completed the night connecting April 6 April. The last commercial airplane from Ataturk Airport will depart at 02: 00 after the announcement of Minister Turhan.
At the Atatürk Airport Air Control Tower, Minister Turhan and THY General Manager Bilal Ekşi will attend the ceremony and THY's 350 TK54 flight will move to Singapore.
Tomorrow hour 17: 00 and 6 10 April 00: XNUMX to be completed at the Istanbul Airport after the large move to Istanbul Airport will be closed to commercial flights. General aviation, maintenance repairs, private cargo and flights to the state aircraft and private VIP / CIP flights will continue.
In line with the previous statement made by our President Erdoğan, efforts are being made to construct a part of Atatürk Airport and to evaluate the aviation elements.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Minister Turhan made the last campaign announcement at Atatürk Airport 06/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Airport at the completion of the stage of the move from the Ataturk Airport to Singapore, the last scheduled flight to Singapore gave the instruction. Minister Turhan was accompanied by the Ministry bureaucrats at the Atatürk Airport technical tower and Mr. Mehmet Ateş, DHMİ Chairman and Deputy General Manager.
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports 02/08/2013 AYGM Railway Connection Project for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports Project The preparation of the railway connection line for Atatürk Airport is continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; BID model to be made in Istanbul 3. When the airport is completed, it is on the agenda that 4 km connection line, which is planned to be built within the scope of the project, will be closed due to the closure of Atatürk Airport. Authorities, the final decision on the issue by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said. Authorities stating that the studies for the railway connection to Sabiha Gökçen Airport were revised again, ç
- CHP Reserve: Atatürk Airport Land should be "Atatürk City Park" 09/10/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Gülay Yedekci's Atatürk Airport Arazisi's iş Atatürk Urban Park ada project is as follows: Istanbulites want Atatürk Airport land to be "Atatürk Urban Park: In the statement made by the government, the first airport of Atatürk Airport to be opened and the fair It is said that it is thought to be used as an area where organizations can be organized. However, this statement is expressed in the social media shares of our citizens who are not convincing due to the policy of plundering the green areas applied by the power and opening to zoning, and expresses the desire that the land of Atatürk Airport should be a city park. Our city needs to breathe Kent
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Atatürk Fashion Show Project in memory of Atatürk's arrival in İzmir at Basmane Train Station 08/05/2019 The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding. . First Step tarafından Atatürk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes. HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY 1950 Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who was born in Kırşehir, started his career in 1961 in İstanbul Beyoğlu. Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute at 1968 in 1969
- Atatürk Airport will be closed when the third airport is opened 02/03/2015 When the third airport is opened, the Atatürk Airport will be closed. the airport, "there is a need," he built the two of them at the same time can not work at the same time announced that they will close Ataturk Airport. Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topcu said that Ataturk Airport would be closed when the third airport opened to Istanbul was opened. Topcu said the third airport would use the same airspace as Ataturk and that it would be difficult for both sides to work. Topçu said: “Atatürk Airport has started to be insufficient. Turkey aims to be a center for export 3 billion dollars. Such an…
- Ataturk Airport, The World's Best 3. Airport Selected 17/09/2018 Istanbul Atatürk Airport was selected as the third best airport in the world by the eDreams 2018 survey, which measures the quality of hundreds of airports in line with the feedback of passengers worldwide. The 50 was the best and the worst airports of the year. The respondents evaluated the quality of the restaurants in the airports of the countries they visited, shopping centers and waiting rooms. Accordingly, Singapore Changi Airport was chosen as the best airport with 2018 points in total. Second is Zurich Airport and Istanbul Atatürk Airport is the third with 4.47. Atatürk Airport 4.16 points 5 points Passengers Ataturk X
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.