Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Airport at the completion of the stage of the move from the Ataturk Airport to Singapore, the last scheduled flight to Singapore gave the instruction.
Minister Turhan was accompanied by the Ministry bureaucrats at the Atatürk Airport technical tower and Mr. Mehmet Ateş, DHMİ Chairman and Deputy General Manager.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Atatürk Airport to announce the last flight Minister Turhan Yapacak 04/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan will complete the move to Istanbul Airport during the completion of the final aircraft will depart from Ataturk Airport. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 29 October 2018 opened at the beginning of the transition to Istanbul Airport, 5 April will be completed the night connecting April 6 April. The last commercial airplane from Ataturk Airport will depart at 02: 00 after the announcement of Minister Turhan. At the Atatürk Airport Air Control Tower, Minister Turhan and THY General Manager Bilal Ekşi will attend the ceremony and THY's 350 TK54 flight will move to Singapore. Tomorrow at 17: 00, 6 April Saturday at 10: 00 to be completed in Istanbul saat
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports 02/08/2013 AYGM Railway Connection Project for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports Project The preparation of the railway connection line for Atatürk Airport is continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; BID model to be made in Istanbul 3. When the airport is completed, it is on the agenda that 4 km connection line, which is planned to be built within the scope of the project, will be closed due to the closure of Atatürk Airport. Authorities, the final decision on the issue by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said. Authorities stating that the studies for the railway connection to Sabiha Gökçen Airport were revised again, ç
- CHP Reserve: Atatürk Airport Land should be "Atatürk City Park" 09/10/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Gülay Yedekci's Atatürk Airport Arazisi's iş Atatürk Urban Park ada project is as follows: Istanbulites want Atatürk Airport land to be "Atatürk Urban Park: In the statement made by the government, the first airport of Atatürk Airport to be opened and the fair It is said that it is thought to be used as an area where organizations can be organized. However, this statement is expressed in the social media shares of our citizens who are not convincing due to the policy of plundering the green areas applied by the power and opening to zoning, and expresses the desire that the land of Atatürk Airport should be a city park. Our city needs to breathe Kent
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Atatürk Fashion Show Project in memory of Atatürk's arrival in İzmir at Basmane Train Station 08/05/2019 The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding. . First Step tarafından Atatürk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes. HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY 1950 Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who was born in Kırşehir, started his career in 1961 in İstanbul Beyoğlu. Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute at 1968 in 1969
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- 3 from Minister Turhan. Explanation of Crash Claims in Airport Apron 20/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 29 The new phase of the first phase of the new Istanbul Airport planned to be put into operation on October 29, New Alien newspaper writer, wrote to Musa Alioglu. Minister Turhan, the fall allegations of the fall, move to the process, from the transportation of the airport to the name of the name answered the answer to every question. Here is the interview with Musa Alioglu: "Last week, 12 August 2018 in the column on my column in the column" I want to ask the Minister of Transport I received positive and negative reactions. Some friends, the Minister did not respond to these questions act biased. Transport and Infrastructure hiç
- Minister Turhan: "We will Start a New Era in Aviation with Istanbul New Airport" 28/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, domestic and national aircraft production have stated that they have traveled a great distance, "200 million passenger capacity in our new airport, the national and domestic production of aircraft is no longer a dream of getting up and hopefully we'll see those days. If someone is a nightmare, we won't be coming back. " said. Turhan, 12. In a speech at the opening of the International Civil Aviation and Airports Fair and the Aviation Industry Supply Chain Platform (ISTANBUL AIRSHOW 2018), he said that the event is an important fair that brings together the world aviation industry and the aviation industry. With every name in the past Geç
- Minister Turhan participated in Istanbul Airport Afforestation 16/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, under the protocol they put into practice, such as the Istanbul Airport planted three trees instead of a tree, said: "However, the company IGA here showed a devotion to plant five trees instead of a tree." said. Minister Turhan, Istanbul Forest Regional Directorate and in cooperation with the IGA "We are sprouting our future" in his speech at the planting ceremony, Istanbul Airport mentioned the opening process. The airport is located on an area of 75 million square meters, other parts of the stage will be put into service, Turhan said, will make the center of the world civil aviation, he said. As the projects start, geç