Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Istanbul Airport at the completion of the stage of the move from the Ataturk Airport to Singapore, the last scheduled flight to Singapore gave the instruction.
Minister Turhan was accompanied by the Ministry bureaucrats at the Atatürk Airport technical tower and Mr. Mehmet Ateş, DHMİ Chairman and Deputy General Manager.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Atatürk Airport to announce the last flight Minister Turhan Yapacak 04/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan will complete the move to Istanbul Airport during the completion of the final aircraft will depart from Ataturk Airport. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 29 October 2018 opened at the beginning of the transition to Istanbul Airport, 5 April will be completed the night connecting April 6 April. The last commercial airplane from Ataturk Airport will depart at 02: 00 after the announcement of Minister Turhan. At the Atatürk Airport Air Control Tower, Minister Turhan and THY General Manager Bilal Ekşi will attend the ceremony and THY's 350 TK54 flight will move to Singapore. Tomorrow at 17: 00, 6 April Saturday at 10: 00 to be completed in Istanbul saat
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports 02/08/2013 AYGM Railway Connection Project for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports Project The preparation of the railway connection line for Atatürk Airport is continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; BID model to be made in Istanbul 3. When the airport is completed, it is on the agenda that 4 km connection line, which is planned to be built within the scope of the project, will be closed due to the closure of Atatürk Airport. Authorities, the final decision on the issue by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim said. Authorities stating that the studies for the railway connection to Sabiha Gökçen Airport were revised again, ç
- CHP Reserve: Atatürk Airport Land must be Ar Atatürk City Park CH 09/10/2017 CHP Deputy Istanbul deputy. Assoc. Dr. Gülay Yedekci's Atatürk Airport Arazisi's iş Atatürk Urban Park ada project is as follows: Istanbulites want Atatürk Airport land to be "Atatürk Urban Park: In the statement made by the government, the first airport of Atatürk Airport to be opened and the fair It is said that it is thought to be used as an area where organizations can be organized. However, this statement is expressed in the social media shares of our citizens who are not convincing due to the policy of plundering the green areas applied by the power and opening to zoning, and expresses the desire that the land of Atatürk Airport should be a city park. Our city needs to breathe Kent
- 44 Bin at Atatürk Airport, 120 Thousand Apron Card at Istanbul Airport! 25/01/2019 Prior to the big move planned in March, Xnumx thousand apron cards were printed at the Istanbul Airport so far. It is learned that this number is around 120 thousand at Atatürk Airport. Days before the opening of Istanbul Airport Cockpit.aero'nun information obtained by the number of cards so far printed that the number of 44 times more than the number of cards, temporary cards and construction work in the region and other personnel who work. In addition to the ongoing construction works, the third track is still under construction. ATATURK AIRPORT KEEP PERSONNEL? COMPANY-ISTANBUL AIRPORT-ATATURK AIRPORT IGA Security: 3 bin 3-500 ŞİRKET
- Atatürk Fashion Show Project in memory of Atatürk's arrival in Izmir at Basmane Train Station 08/05/2019 The arrival of Atatürk in Izmir Basmane Train Station 10 September 1922 TCDD was sent to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways to carry out the 'First Step' Atatürk fashion show in memory of its founding. . First Step tarafından Atatürk Fashion Show Project was prepared by the fashion designer Hüseyin Özkan, founder of Atatürk Clothing and Culture Research Center. 90 people who will serve in the general organization, 300 pieces in collections, while 30 models will be in 90 minutes. HÜSEYİN ÖZKAN'S BIOGRAPHY 1950 Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who was born in Kırşehir, started his career in 1961 in İstanbul Beyoğlu. Fashion Designer Hüseyin ÖZKAN, who graduated from Istanbul Tailoring Institute at 1968 in 1969
- Istanbul Airport Passes Ataturk Airport 07/06/2019 İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. İGA, which undertook the construction of the Istanbul Airport and the 25 operation of the year, had agreed to sell the shares with the American consultancy company Lazard to sell the shares. The number of passengers served by Istanbul Airport, which was opened with the claim that it will be the largest airport in the world, lags behind the Istanbul Atatürk Airport, which was closed on the grounds that it was small. According to State Airports Authority (DHMI) data, 5 million 228 thousand 447 passengers were served at Istanbul Airport in May. At Atatürk Airport…
- Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport Construction Visited 09/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan said, Havalimanı 35 landing at the hourly runway capacity at Atatürk Airport, 35 departure. When the Phase 1 is activated at the Istanbul New Airport, the 40 landing 40 will take off every hour. 16 3 will be activated after the opening 60 months. With the full independent runway, the hourly capacity 60 landing, the 2 will take off. After completion of the first stage, XNUMX. the stage will begin to be done. Minister Turhan, Istanbul New Airport construction of the terminal building coordination meetings with officials made. Turhan, who made a press statement following the meeting, stated that Istanbul New Airport would be the biggest in the world with its dimensions and the opening of the project.
- 3 from Minister Turhan. Description of the crash of airport apron 20/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M.Cahit Turhan, 29 The new phase of the first phase of the new Istanbul Airport planned to be put into operation on October 29, New Alien newspaper writer, wrote to Musa Alioglu. Minister Turhan, the fall allegations of the fall, move to the process, from the transportation of the airport to the name of the name answered the answer to every question. Here is the interview with Musa Alioglu: "Last week, 12 August 2018 in the column on my column in the column" I want to ask the Minister of Transport I received positive and negative reactions. Some friends, the Minister did not respond to these questions act biased. Transport and Infrastructure hiç
- Minister Turhan: Ola We Will Start a New Era in Aviation with Istanbul New Airport Ola 28/09/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, domestic and national aircraft production have stated that they have traveled a great distance, "200 million passenger capacity in our new airport, the national and domestic production of aircraft is no longer a dream of getting up and hopefully we'll see those days. If someone is a nightmare, we won't be coming back. " said. Turhan, 12. In a speech at the opening of the International Civil Aviation and Airports Fair and the Aviation Industry Supply Chain Platform (ISTANBUL AIRSHOW 2018), he said that the event is an important fair that brings together the world aviation industry and the aviation industry. With every name in the past Geç
- Minister Turhan participated in Istanbul Airport Afforestation 16/11/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, under the protocol they put into practice, such as the Istanbul Airport planted three trees instead of a tree, said: "However, the company IGA here showed a devotion to plant five trees instead of a tree." said. Minister Turhan, Istanbul Forest Regional Directorate and in cooperation with the IGA "We are sprouting our future" in his speech at the planting ceremony, Istanbul Airport mentioned the opening process. The airport is located on an area of 75 million square meters, other parts of the stage will be put into service, Turhan said, will make the center of the world civil aviation, he said. As the projects start, geç
- Minister Turhan Announces Details of the Moving Process of Istanbul Airport 03/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Airport, the process of moving to 5 April will start at the 03.00 and 45 April 6 23.59 hours will be completed by specifying, "(Transport on the roads) drivers will use the alternative road routes are strongly encouraged." said. Minister Turhan, the aerospace operations at the Ataturk Airport to move to Istanbul Airport press conference held in a statement about the importance of the aviation sector, he said. Turkey in recent years, particularly in voicing Turhan is the world's fastest growing country in the field of aviation, he stressed that the Turkish civil aviation sector has become one of the world's most respected airlines. Turhan, the last 10 annually son
- Minister Turhan Gave History for Istanbul Airport Metro 25/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan opened the press room of Istanbul Airport Reporters Association (IHMD) at Istanbul Airport yesterday evening and attended the iftar dinner. In the program, Minister Turhan, IHMD President Celal Uçan and members of the press, as well as THY Board Member Orhan Birdal, State Airports Authority (DHMI) Deputy Director General Mehmet Ates, Airport Operator IGA CEO Kadri Samsunlu, Istanbul Airport Local Administration Director Ahmet Onal, Istanbul Airport Police Chief Deniz Engin and guests from the aviation sector took part. After the iftar dinner, Minister Turhan made a speech yeme
- 3 from DHMI Ataturk Airport. Pushed button to move to airport 27/10/2017 DHMI starts planning for the future of Atatürk Airport, which is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of the New Airport in Istanbul. Square Management began to make preparations for the closure of Atatürk Airport. According to the news of Gökhan Artan from Habertürk News Center, DHMİ will tender the report and the evaluation of the determination of the possible loss of profit if the early termination of the lease term of Atatürk Airport. DHMI is expected to be used for general aviation activities with the launch of Istanbul New Airport DH
- Atatürk Airport will be closed when the third airport is opened 02/03/2015 When the third airport is opened, the Atatürk Airport will be closed. the airport, "there is a need," he built the two of them at the same time can not work at the same time announced that they will close Ataturk Airport. Turkish Airlines Chairman Hamdi Topcu said that Ataturk Airport would be closed when the third airport opened to Istanbul was opened. Topcu said the third airport would use the same airspace as Ataturk and that it would be difficult for both sides to work. Topçu said: “Atatürk Airport has started to be insufficient. Turkey aims to be a center for export 3 billion dollars. Such an…
- Ataturk Airport, The World's Best 3. Airport Selected 17/09/2018 Istanbul Atatürk Airport was selected as the third best airport in the world by the eDreams 2018 survey, which measures the quality of hundreds of airports in line with the feedback of passengers worldwide. The 50 was the best and the worst airports of the year. The respondents evaluated the quality of the restaurants in the airports of the countries they visited, shopping centers and waiting rooms. Accordingly, Singapore Changi Airport was chosen as the best airport with 2018 points in total. Second is Zurich Airport and Istanbul Atatürk Airport is the third with 4.47. Atatürk Airport 4.16 points 5 points Passengers Ataturk X
- Minister Turhan Investigated on Cevizdere Bridge 09/08/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, in the regions affected by the floods in the Army found. Minister Turhan, Wednesday came to the town of Unye district. Turhan, Cevizdere district, the Black Sea Coast Road and the collapse as a result of the transportation and the collapse of the Cevizdere Bridge. Ünye Governor Umit Hussein and Ünye Mayor Ahmet Çamyar received information from the Mayor, here also listened to the problems of citizens. Turhan, Cevizderesi around the damaged areas and collapsed bridges found. Turhan, who later visited the wounded in Ünye State Hospital and received information about their condition from the Chief Physician Güray Yılmaz, let it get past Daha
- Tender Announcement: Capacity Building and Electro-Mechanical Systems of Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Metro Line 16/04/2018 METRO LINE CAPACITY INCREASE AND ELECTRO-MECHANICAL SYSTEMS WILL BE MADE TC MUNICIPALITY OF ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAYLI SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTORATE Yenikapı - Atatürk Airport Light Metro Line and Esenler Campus Capacity Increase, Construction, Installation and Commissioning of Electro-Mechanical Systems The works shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 150447 1-Administration a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, European Side Rail System Directorate, Osmaniye Mah. The Cobancesme ...
- Minister Turhan Founded in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 05/08/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the Presidential Cabinet of the 100 daily performance program, stating that, "Ankara-Sivas YHT Project, by completing the infrastructure and superstructure works by the end of this year in the year 2019 "It is an important high-speed transportation project that we will start to test trials and then put into service after receiving the competence." said. Turhan said that they had visited the route starting from Ankara Kayaş and learned from responsible people. The project was included in the government's 100 daily action plan announced by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan yesterday. Turhan,…
- Minister Turhan, Ankara-Sivas and Ankara-Izmir YHT Line 13/11/2018 Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, 10-11 November 2018 dates, Ankara-Sivas and Ankara-Izmir YHT surveys found. Deputy Minister Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınMinister Turhan, firstly, Yerköy construction site of Ankara-Sivas YHT line went to TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydınreceived information about the progress of the project. After the briefing, Turhan took the locomotive and visited the railway line. Deputy Minister Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan, who also carried out investigations on Izmir YHT line, received information about the project in Emirdag construction site.
- Minister Turhan's Important Information about Transportation Projects 24/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, the Ministry as a ministry with the support of 16 years for the country and the nation have worked continuously, he said. Turhan stated that 537 billion liras has been invested in transportation and communication infrastructure so far and that they realized more than 100 billion liras in cooperation with public-private sector. Turhan, as in the past, as well as in the past of the major giant projects are offered to the service by emphasizing, 3 bin 510 project continued to be passed. This year, one of the largest projects in the world, Istanbul Airport, the first phase of the 29 service opened in October, reminiscent of the Turhan, said: "Black Sea East"
- Minister Turhan: in There is no flaw in TCDD in train accidents Bakan 06/01/2019 In response to the question of the CHP's Özgür Özel, the 8 mortal accident investigations were completed and the 4 accident did not show any fault in TCDD. CHP Group Deputy Chairman Özgür Özel's response to the question of the death train crash, 2018 8 death accident occurred in 4 4 accident is reported to be missing in the TCDD reported. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "The other 4 investigation is still in progress," he said. The CHP Specialist who evaluated the response, u The fact that the TCDD was not found in the XNUMX accident which was completed in the investigation brings to mind the question of how reliable the investigations are. The Ministry, the error is almost thrown to the dead, adet he said. Minister Turhan, Bakan
- New security measures at Atatürk Airport and metro stations 07/07/2016 New security measures at Atatürk Airport and metro stations: Concrete barriers were placed at Atatürk Airport domestic and international terminals within the scope of security measures. In addition, special security personnel are keeping watch with MP-5 type weapons, while specially trained dogs are also available at the airport. On the other hand, X-RAY device was placed at the entrance of Yenikapı metro station. Following the terrorist attack at Atatürk Airport, concrete blocks were placed on the arrival and departure floors of the international and domestic terminals. The barrier that was brought by trucks was established with cranes. At the same time, security guards began to keep watch with MP-5 type automatic pistols.
- Passenger Record in the First Six Months at Atatürk Airport 25/07/2018 The number of passengers at Istanbul's airports; In the first 2018 monthly period of 6, 5 million 501 thousand 93 increased compared to the same period last year. Atatürk Airport has set a record with 32 million 558 thousand 271 passengers. 2018 million 6 thousand 32 passengers were served at Atatürk Airport during the first 558 of 271. Turkey's Ataturk Airport, the largest by the number of passengers, including domestic and international flights, a total of a thousand 16 260 256 million Sabiha Gokcen Airport, with passenger numbers were followed. The total number of passengers hosted at two airports in Istanbul is İstanbul
- Atatürk Park is the final point of controversy about the cable car station 21/09/2017 In the center of the city of Gumushane Sebahattin Aytaç was built by the Mayor of the period and the park was put in service in 1965 Atatürk Park, the final point of the controversy about the ropeway. Station 30 meter will be pulled forward to the edge of the park. In the center of the city of Gumushane Sebahattin Aytaç was built by the Mayor of the period and the park was put in service in 1965 Atatürk Park, the final point of the controversy about the ropeway. Station 30 meter will be pulled forward to the edge of the park. President of the Environment Commission of the Parliament and the AK Party Gümüşhane deputy Cihan Pektas, Mayor Ercan Çimen and the contractor firm with the number of issues in the agenda of the agenda of the Atatürk Ataturk Çevre
- Minister Binali Yıldırım's 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day Message 19/05/2016 Mayor Binali Yildirim 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk, Youth and Sports Day Message: This is the Turkish Nation, who lived in poverty and misery, 97 years ago. it has burned, proved to the whole world that it will not bow to captivity. We are a nation who owes its independence to young martyrs. 19 years ago, we have a future thanks to our young people who are martyred at great speed. In the War of Independence, the youth drove out despair, surpassed despair, and freed fear. For this reason, our cherished nation, especially our young people, together with the spirit of 1919 May, is for our independence, our future, our democracy Onun