Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Enver İskurt and General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun made investigations in Ankara-Sivas YHT Line which is under construction.
Inspection about the progress of the project in the construction site located in Elmadağ, Iskurt and Uygun, Kayas-Yerkoy section of the viaducts of the important parts of the building was completed, the contractor received information from the company officials.
Requires special design and construction technique, one at a time 90 m. The viaducts, which are manufactured by passing the openness and applied to the Movable Mold System (CNS) in its construction, are the first in the world and in our country.
The 393 kilometer of the Ankara-Sivas YHT project, which is carried out in the most arid geography of Anatolia, consists of 66 tunnels and the 49 kilometer is the 28 kilometer.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Latest situation in Ankara-Izmir high speed train project 22/12/2014 Current situation in Ankara-Izmir high-speed train project: Republic of Turkey Ministry of Transport Main Strategy of Transportation February 2005 Final Report: 400-600 is the most effective option for today's passenger transportation. It would not be wrong to say that high-speed trains and urban rail systems, which will include the priority principle in public transport in passenger transportation, will be the main transportation types of the future. Ankara-Izmir highway distance is about 587 km long and highway passenger transportation takes 8-9 hours. Air transport between Ankara and Izmir is the total travel time including transportation and airport operations and waiting time 3 hour 25 min. around. Our country iz
- Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train line final status 24/04/2012 1 in Izmir-Ankara High Speed Train Line. The infrastructure tender of the Ankara-Afyon section, which is the department, was completed. Afyon-Uşak, Eşme-İzmir stages of the tender will be held. Istanbul-Izmir YHT project for the construction of the second line of railways between Menemen-Manisa was made for the project. Fahrettin will take over the Altay-Narlıdere line. In Buca, negotiations are continuing on the construction of the metro line between the campus of Dokuz Eylül University and Şirinyer. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has been carrying out some studies on the cleaning of the Gulf, and it is expected that there will be a significant improvement in solid waste disposal and sludge digestion plants. The General Director of TCDD, Süleyman Karaman, said that the municipality's nostalgic tram project for Şirinyer er
- The latest situation in Honaz Tunnel which will connect Ankara and Antalya 10/04/2015 Last situation in Honaz Tunnel which will connect Ankara and Antalya: In DENİZLİ, drillings for Honaz Mountain Tunnel with 2 bin 540 meters that will connect Ankara Highway to Antalya Highway are continuing. Governor of Denizli Şükrü Kocatepe, the accompanying delegation examined the work on site. Control Chief Ali Erkut, 380 meters in the right tunnel, 280 meters in the left tunnel progression is provided to progress, he said. The works started in the last July for the Honaz Mountain Tunnel that will connect the Ankara Highway, which has an important function in the Denizli Peripheral Project, to the Antalya Highway, continues. Governor Şükrü Kocatepe, Provincial Police Director Hüseyin Namal, Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Cengiz Yıldız and Val
- Ankara - Sivas High Speed Project Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas Infrastructure Supply Works Construction Supervision and Consultancy Service (Section I) tender deadline 14 January 2013 day postponed 02/01/2013 The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) is awarded with the tender of N Yerköy - Yozgat - Sivas Infrastructure Supply Works Supervision and Consultancy Service (Cutting I Km: 282 + 600-332 + 300) UM under the Ankara - Sivas High Speed Train Project. related new developments recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for submission of the tender is 03 January 2013. The full list of companies that won the pre-selection of the tender was as follows: 14. Botek - Mega Engineering 2013. Emay Engineering 14. UBM Inc. 00. Yüksel Project Source: Investments
- TCDD Bursa High Speed Train Project (YHT) 07/02/2012 TCDD Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project in the last situation Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Ankara to Konya, Ankara to Istanbul, Ankara to Sivas, Ankara to Bursa, Selcuklu we realize a capital of the Ottoman Empire and Turkey who YHT project next door to each other, "he said. TCDD General Directorate held in Bursa High Speed Train (YHT) Project Ministers Speaking at the signing ceremony, Yildirim, Bursa-the first stage of Bilecik line with wishing Bursa-Yenisehir part will be beneficial to the signing ceremony, the railways of the Republic of Turkey is as important as the independence of the independence struggle starting from here, Ankara Station said that was managed. Minister Yıldırım, after the proclamation of the Republic Atatürk's railroads Bakan
- Samsun metrobus project 'latest situation 01/10/2014 Samsun metrobus project in the latest situation: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, the public transportation of the most modern system of preferential road project to the west and west of the city announced that they will win. The project will save the city from the congestion of the project before the work is completed largely Tekkeköy Junction-Gar junction between the road will come into service that expresses the President Yilmaz said, and then the other itinerary work will begin. Providing information about the preferential road project that will be served between Tekkeköy Interchange-Gar junction, which is closely monitored by Samsun public, Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, with the completion of the project, both fast and comfortable public transportation possibility Samsun
- The latest situation in Izmit Otogar-Sekapark Tram Project 09/12/2015 The last situation in İzmit Otogar-Sekapark Tramway Project: The process which is one of the prestige projects of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is progressing very rapidly. Bus station with the route of the tram, which will carry on the route between the Seka Park passengers, Şahatbet you Bilgisu determined as the street, it will be done immediately after the tram car with the company that will build the tram route firm determined by tender. STUDY STARTED The works for the tram station in the bus station established work on the site, in this context the rails of the tram from Poland came and began to lay. The rails will start from the bus station and end at Seka Park. During this period, especially the buildings on Şahabettin Bilgisu Street will be expropriated. TELEKOM FEBRUARY TEL
- The latest situation in the Eurasia Tunnel Project! When does it end 18/01/2016 The latest situation in the Eurasia Tunnel Project! When it ends: Eurasia Tunnel Project Within the scope of the Istanbul Strait Road Tube Crossing Project, the works initiated between Sarayburnu-Kazlıçeşme and Kazlıçeşme-Göztepe are continuing at full speed. The 5.4 kilometer part of the project consists of 2 striped and two-storey tunnel that will be built by a special technology under the sea floor. On the European and Asian side of the 9.2 kilometer, the road is being expanded and renewed. For this purpose, work continues on the Sarayburnu-Kazlıçeşme line, where traffic regulations were made some time ago. Fatih, the road in the work of Kennedy Street, expanded and renewed roads underpass d
- The Latest Situation in Kartepe Teleferik Project 23/04/2019 Mustafa Kocaman made a statement about the ropeway project açık The project is never canceled. The contract continues. Dear Governor and I have invited company management to do the project. It'il be a few days. The ropeway project will continue. T Kartepe Mayor Mustafa Kocaman said, Mustafa The foundation of Kartepe Cable Car Line Project was laid on 10 December 2018. I know all phases of the project from the time I was the president of the district. The project was carried out by the Valter Elevators company for build-operate-transfer method for 29 yearbook. However, the company experienced credit problems. When he couldn't find a loan, he couldn't execute the project. Our contract with the company continues. We did not give up the project. Ades PRESIDENT KOCAMAN Kartepe Municipality BAŞ
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD