TCDD Turkish Classical Music Choir, which is a part of TCDD Foundation, gave a concert at Çamlık Steam Locomotive Museum under the Eurasia Rail Fair.
TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan crowd of invited guests attended the concert, including appropriate community first, original Izmir 'Izmir poplars' begins with the song 'My Turkey' ended with the song.
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun made a short speech at the concert where beautiful works were performed and thanked the TCDD THM Choir, the participants and those who contributed to the organization.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Railway employees chorus gave concert 04/08/2015 The choir of railway employees gave a concert: the choir formed by railway workers in Sivas gave its first concert. Turkey Railway Machines Industry AŞ (TÜDEMSAŞ), according to a written statement, Sivas, Turkey Railways Sports, Culture and Art by the Group Saplings Yazicioglu Cultural Center, Turkish folk music concert was held. The Republic of Turkey State Railways to the railway sector depends on a chorus consisting of personnel in public institutions serving the concert was appreciated by the audience. Sivas Railways Sports, Culture and Art group in the name of the statement of the Railroad-business Union, Sivas Branch President Murat Kutuk, railway, iron, wood, stone, indicating that there are people who shape, "artwork among the railway, line"
- Japanese-Turkish Culture Meets at TCDD Museum 25/06/2013 Japanese-Turkish Culture Meets at TCDD Museum: Japan Izmir Intercultural Friendship Association (JIKAD) brought together Turkish-Japanese cultures. The origami and photography exhibition at TCDD Izmir Museum and Art Gallery attracted great attention. Japanese art origami works were exhibited as well as photographs reflected by the Japanese lens of JIKAD in Izmir. Mayor of Konak Municipality Hakan Tartan, the founder of JIKAD Development Agency, the general secretary Ergüder Can and JIKAD Chairman Arzu Yucel and art lovers attended. Mayor of Konak Hakan Tartan said that he liked the origami, which reflects the Japanese culture, and the photographs depicting Izmir. President…
- The artifacts of Marmaray excavations will be exhibited in the open-air museum to be built in Sultanahmet. 13/08/2012 A very elegant, meaningful and wonderful proposal from the CHP Council Member; An open-air museum to Sultanahmet, which is the world's favorite and flocked by millions of tourists, should be exhibited in the Marmaray Excavations. Istanbul Provincial General Assembly meeting, the CHP Provincial Councilor Ali Cemal Kimverdi, prepared by the written proposal prepared in Sultanahmet, instead of the Provincial Special Administrative Building Marmaray Excavations in the exhibition to be exhibited in an open-air museum called for the authorities. CHP suggested: li Open-air Museum of Sultanahmet to the pupil of tourists Meclis Istanbul Provincial Assembly of the Provincial Assembly Members with CHP Istanbul's social, cultural, health and education CH
- The Magnificent World of Miniature Trains at Rahmi Koç Museum 08/11/2012
The ı Magnificent World of Miniature Trains Rah Exhibition was opened with the participation of Rahmi M. Koç Museum Chairman and founder Rahmi M. Koç. Magnificent World of Miniature Trains In Rahmi M. Koç Museum The model selected as 'World's Best Editing' in ONTRAXS 2012; locomotives, wagons and railway lines and the historical-ancient texture of the Seljuk Station and its surroundings are in a moving and audible manner. In the 1 / 87 scale, which contains realistic sections from the Ancient City of Ephesus and the House of Virgin Mary, the work of 10,5 meters is waiting for the enthusiasts at the Rahmi M. Koç Museum yer Rahmi M. Koç Museum,'n The Magnificent Trains of Miniature Trains Efes
- Sultan Abdulazizin wagon at the Athens Museum (Video) 28/03/2015 Sultan Abdulazizin wagon at the Athens Museum: The trains that left centuries behind are still indispensable for travel. The Athens Train Museum in Greece brought together wagons operating on railways at different times. The trains that make the distance close for more than two centuries, and lure their loved ones to the hearts of those who left them with some time, are still in the center of life despite the time and the developing technology. 1979 was founded in 19 at the Train Museum in Athens. End of the century and 20. There are wagons used in Greece in the early centuries. The most important wagon in the museum belongs to Sultan Abdulaziz Han ... The wagon belonging to Sultan Abdulaziz is Greek during the Balkan Wars.
- World Concert 08/06/2012 The children of the world, who were in Ankara for Turkish Olympics, were the guests of TCDD General Directorate. Turkish poets who gave a mini concert to the railroad workers with their poems and songs received great applause. This year, the International Turkish Olympics with the participation of one thousand 135 students from 500 became a partner in TCDD. Students from Afghanistan, Algeria, Mozambique, Albania, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Romania and the Philippines visited the Olympics General Directorate of TCDD. The students first met with Deputy General Managers Veysi Kurt, İsmet Duman and the heads of departments in the meeting room. The head of the delegation is here, ı
- Survivors mini concert in Bursa 21/09/2016 A mini concert that surprised the passengers in Bursa: The mini concert given by the 3 university student in Bursaray attracted great interest from the passengers. Guitar singers and singers gathered tips at the end of the concert. Playing guitar and singing in Bursaray, the students gathered tips at the end of the concert. Early in the morning from the Labor Station Bursaray'a took the road to the city center to get to the people of Bursalılar encountered an unseen landscape before. Studying at Uludag University Conservatory Department, 3 students started to play with Bursaray. 2 person playing the mutual guitar X
- Tuluyhan Uğurlu Concert at Alsancak Station 11/04/2019 8 hosted by Izmir. Mr. Selim DURSUN, Deputy Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, International Railway, Light Rail Systems Infrastructure and Logistics Fair, TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan UYGUN, General Manager and Institution Managers of Ministry of Infrastructure. International Railway, Light Rail Systems Infrastructure and Logistics Fair-Eurasia Rail in the historic Alsancak Garda gala dinner, famous composer and pianist Tuluyhan UĞURLU'un "Black Trends on the Train" on the stage of the piano recital was colored. Tuluyhan Uğurlu, who was acclaimed for his performance at the gala dinner, was appointed to the olduğ
- TCDD Cumaovası - Tepeköy Telecommunication and Signaling Plant Project TCDD responded to AZD Praha's objection for the outcome of the tender 23/05/2012 New developments were carried out regarding the tender of the Telekomünikasyon Cumaovasi - Torbali - Tepekoy Signaling and Telecommunication Facility Project ”to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD responded to his objection against AZD Praha. Authorities, the 10 days of filing the public procurement authority (GCC) in the event that the firms who won the tender will be invited to the contract said. The cost of the project was determined as 66.000.000 lira and it won the Thales Transport - Savronik joint venture with 24.866.200 € offer. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were determined as follows: 1. Alstom ...
- TCDD Cumaovası - Tepeköy Line Electrification Project TCDD, Siemens A.Ş. company responded to his appeal for the outcome of the tender 23/05/2012 New developments related to the tarafından Establishment of Electrification Facilities at Cumaovasi - Tepekoy Line Section ”tender to be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; TCDD, Siemens A.Ş. responded to the objection made by the company for the result of the tender. Authorities, the 10 days of filing the public procurement authority (GCC) in the event that the firms who won the tender will be invited to the contract said. The cost of the project was determined as 27.550.930 lira. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were determined as follows: 16.655.636. Aykon Elektrik 1. Ay