International flights at Istanbul Airport stopped until seven April
Last year, following the opening of Istanbul Airport, Turkish Airlines launched flights to various international destinations and international destinations. Among the destinations were Frankfurt, London Gatwick and Kuwait. The international flights were stopped because of the move operations.
Turkish Airlines will continue its international flights at the new airport after the 6 operation starts in April and 7 ends in April.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Stood in subway in london stopped life 06/08/2015 Metro stopped in London stopped life: the capital of the British capital London, near the 4 people travel to the subway, employees start the evening, the 24 hourly strike adversely affects daily life. Metro employees who went on strike for the second time in the last month, 24 hours from September to begin to serve at the 5 subway line staff to work overtime to show their response to the inequalities in their salary and the 24 hour strike to show their response to the local time began at 18.30 this evening. National Union of Railway, Maritime and Transportation Workers (RMT), Wage Transportation Employees Association (TSSA) and Steam Locomotive Demiryolu
- Istanbul, Izmir, and Ankara Metro, İZBAN and Tram Stopped Stops 31/03/2015 Ankara, Izmir and Istanbul Metro and Tram Timetable İZBAN Stopped: Unable many metro and tram trips because of power outages experienced in Turkey. ISTANBUL Railways were almost paralyzed in Istanbul with power cut off at 10.40. After the interruption, the passengers at the stops were returned their tickets. It was observed that some of the passengers were waiting at the metro tram and Marmaray stops while some of the stops were waiting. It was reported that the voyages would begin as soon as the energy was restored. ANKARA High-speed trains stopped in Ankara and the traffic signaling system did not work. Long queues occurred in the subway due to the stop of the metro service. Railways such as IZMIR Metro and IZBAN İZ
- Explosion in Istanbul 02/12/2015 Explosion in Istanbul Metro services stopped: After a violent explosion in the European side of Istanbul, it was announced that metro flights were stopped. There is no explanation for the cause of the explosion yet. According to the Anadolu Agency, the explosion occurred in the upper passage near Bayrampasa Metro station. Istanbul Governor Vasip Sahin, the event related to "an explosion occurred in the Velvet Junction. A citizen was slightly injured. Why the explosion is not yet known. We are evaluating all the possibilities in this regard," he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement, "Istanbul Bayrampasa metro station due to the sound of the explosion was stopped due to the sound, the cause of the sound is not yet known." Shortly after the explosion Pat
- Metro and tram stops in Istanbul due to power outage 14/01/2012 According to the information received from Istanbul Transport AS, metro and tram services cannot be made from 13.43 due to power failure. Studies are continuing to return to normal. Electricity cut in many districts ... There was a power outage in Adapazarı and Izmit. The power outages that cause the traffic lights to go off also cause problems in traffic. Bogazici Electricity Distribution Inc. www.bedas.gov.tr website caused an error due to server density, but the authorities have not made a statement about this issue. However, the information is due to a failure in the Düzce-Bolu transfer, which is the beginning of the Marmara launch, and the interruption may take a long time. Source :…
- Tender Announcement: Supervision and consultancy service will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) 25/06/2013 TCDD Operations Directorate of 1. Directorate Supervision and consultancy services will be taken (Haydarpasa-Ankara Line Köseköy-Sapanca Line 1 and Line 2 Conventional Line Displacement Infrastructure Construction Work) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND SUBSEQUENT ISSUES Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate b) Address: TCDD Enterprise 1 District Directorate Commission Office Station Building 3. Kat Haydarpaşa İSTANBUL c) Phone number: (0216) 337 82 14 d) Fax number: (0216) 337 82 14 e) Electronic mail address: - f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Suat AKCAN Commission Chief 1.2. Bidders, the tender eye
- Tram stops after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square 12/01/2016 Tram stops after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square: A large security circle was created in the region after the explosion in Sultanahmet Square. Police at the scene, the tram stopped the stops. Following the explosion in Sultanahmet Square, a large security circle was created in the region. Police at the scene, the tram stopped the stops. Istanbul Security, the explosion occurred in Sultanahmet after the region was almost blockade. All roads to Sultanahmet Square were closed, and tram fares were stopped. Police helicopters in the region by making flight checks. Dispatching teams and bomb disposal experts referred to the scene Olay
- Why did the train stops? 04/01/2012 CHP Kocaeli Deputy M. Hilal Kaplan gave a written question about the stopping of train services in our region within the scope of High Speed Train (YHT) Project. Kaplan, the Minister of Transport, the request to be answered in writing by Binali Yildirim to the Presidency of the Parliament to ask, how to eliminate the grievances of people using the railway, asked whether the measures taken. QUESTIONS THAT KAPLAN PROVIDED Kaplan was addressing the following questions to the Minister Yıldırım on the future victimization by rail transport in the area of 14 thousand people in our region: like what…
- Uludağ ropeway stops due to wind 20/04/2017 Uludağ ropeway stops due to wind: Bursa Teleferik Inc., which has reached the peak of 500 passengers per hour with its 176 cabins, said: Thank you for your understanding. The important center of winter tourism is the lodos in Uludag, which has an altitude of 20 meters. The cable car services that carry passengers up to the area have also been canceled due to lodos. The effect of lodos is felt even more in Bursa especially in high places.
- Metrobus flights stopped! 03/06/2012 An accident occurred on the road to the Metbrus road in Merter. Metrobus flights can not be made in both directions ISANAN STARTED According to information obtained from the accident time 16.15 line occurred at the stop Merbrand Metrobus. The automobile of the automobile, whose name cannot be learned, is lost due to the loss of steering. Due to the accident Metrobus flights could not be done in either direction. Thousands of people started to walk away from the metrobus. Metrobus passengers to close bus and metro stops. Passengers began to walk away from the Metrobus Click for photo gallery Police officers from the scene of the scene with the help of the car pulled from the path of the BRT. Meanwhile…
- Tram stops in Istanbul 16/01/2014 Tram stops in Istanbul stopped for an hour: Due to a power outage in Istanbul, tram lines could not be carried out in Bağcılar-Kabataş line. 07: The 30: 08: 30: 07: 30: 08: Istanbullular who left the road early to go to work and school stayed on the road. With the stop of the tram, citizens started walking on the tracks. Stopping the tram stops traffic has also caused disruption. TROUBLESHOOTING TIME 30: The fault in XNUMX was fixed after one hour. Tramways XNUMX: XNUMX has returned to normal.
- Tram stops stopped 04/02/2014 Tram stops stopped: the forgotten bag at Sultanahmet Tram Stop caused a bomb panic. Stationery material was removed from the bag detonated by the expert team. Due to the suspicious bag, tram stops were stopped for a while. Citizens and security officials who saw that there was a bagless bag at Sultanahmet Tram Stop reported to the police. Fatih district Police Department Preventive Services to the address in question the Office of the Preventive Explosive bag in case of explosives were emptied. Tram stops were also stopped when the stop was closed by the safety lane. Called to the scene, the Bomb Disposal and Inspection Team examined the bag wearing special clothes. Bomb expert, by connecting the rope B
- Tram stops in Eskişehir 28/04/2014 Tram stops stopped in Eskişehir: the heavy rainfall in Eskişehir was transformed into a flood. Tram stops stopped. A lot of houses and business places were flooded. In the afternoon, suddenly pressing rain stopped at the Odunpazarı central tram routes to Emek Mahallesi .... The heavy rainfall in Eskişehir was transformed into a flood. Tram stops stopped. A lot of houses and business places were flooded. In the afternoon, suddenly pressing rain stopped at the central Odunpazarı Emek neighborhood. Citizens are stranded at tram stops. Citizens stranded in stops, reacted to the situation. There is a lot of rainfall in a short time çok
- Railway services stopped but investment continues 31/08/2014 Railway expedition stopped but investment continues: Turkey's bid to boost exports to the Middle East, the most important market given weight because it is safer and more economical than road transport railway transport, civil war and came to a halt due to the turmoil in the region. Studies conducted to knit with Turkey's gateway to Southeast Anatolia regions of the iron network continues uninterrupted. AA correspondent, Turkey State Railways (TCDD) According to the information received from the Directorate General of starting trains in 2009 from Turkey, Gaziantep İslahiye, Kilis Çobanbey and Mardin Syria from the border gate in Nusaybin, comfortable to businessmen in shipments to Iran and Iraq breathed. Recently Son
- Eurostar high-speed train stops 18/01/2015 Eurostar high-speed train stops stopped: It was announced that the train flights were suspended due to the smoke detected in the tunnel of the Eurostar high-speed trains connecting the capital of England to Europe. Eurostar company's official Twitter account said in a statement, "All of our services were suspended due to smoke detected in the tunnel tunnel. All the flights are returned to the departure stations until a new instruction is given due to the closure of the tunnel," the statement said. Eurostar noted that there will be no further voyages today, and that customers can access the updated information about the flights through the internet pages this evening. Eurotunnel spokesman John O'Keefe, who made a statement to the British press, said that two separate alarms were activated.
- High Speed Train Stops Stopped 02/02/2015 High-Speed Train Stops Stopped: Istanbul-Ankara High-Speed Train (YHT) Line Bilecik region due to severe lodos was overturned to the railway. There are no flights between Istanbul and Ankara. According to information obtained, the Istanbul-Ankara route of YHT Bilecik Demirköy locality on the line due to severe lodos overturned the tree. As a result of the overturning of the tree, the wires of the line were broken. Even if the electricity between Osmaneli and Eskişehir can not be given, it can not be done on this route. Teams to remove the tree in the road and repair the broken wires are in progress.
- Metrobus flights stopped 18/02/2015 Metrobus flights stopped: heavy snowfall and type of life in Istanbul paralyzed. Metrobus flights stopped from Anatolia to Europe. In the morning, the type of effect increased, especially the transportation hit. Metrobuses stopped at the exit of the Bosphorus Bridge from the Anatolian side to the European route. Passengers continue on their way to walk ... SNOW MORNING EFFICIENCY Snow which was effective during the night in Istanbul continued to fall effectively in the early hours of the morning. Salting tools belonging to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality made salting works until the first hours of the morning. Night in Istanbul İstanbul
- Metro and Metrobus Flights stopped in Istanbul 19/02/2015 Istanbul Metro and Metrobus Stopped Stops: Istanbul in the evening in the form of snow in the evening when the traffic also came to a halt. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, as of 17.20 time in the city announced the balance sheet of the snow situation. Metropolitan Municipality, Istanbul under the influence of the type of snow in the form of the TEM Highway Mahmutbey-Hadimkoy announced that it continues to be severe between. METROBUS SESTS STOPPED Citizens of the work came out with a bad surprise. Metrobus flights stopped. Metrobus citizens who turn to the metrobus metres, but metrobus did not come. METRO SEPARATIONS HAS BEEN STARTED Due to the problem in the energy lines in Yenikapı-Hacıosman subway, 32 relapses started again. According to information received, Alın
- Train stops to Germany stopped, asylum seekers stayed in Vienna 14/09/2015 The trains to Germany stopped, asylum seekers stayed in Vienna: Asylum seekers in Austria stayed in Vienna when trains to Germany were stopped. After Germany announced the re-launch of border controls, trains from Austria to Germany were stopped. Hundreds of asylum seekers who came to Austria from Hungary and wanted to go to Germany stayed in Vienna. After the cancellation of the train, some asylum seekers were sent to the camps. Some refugees who do not want to go to camps spend the night in and around the station. Officials reported that about 2 thousand asylum seekers stayed in Vienna and those who wanted were placed in camps. Asylum seekers, mostly Syrians, want to go to Germany. The last 10 in the day Son
- Why did tram stops in Konya? President Akyürek explained 07/10/2015 Why did tram stops in Konya? Mayor Akyürek explained: Tahir Akyürek, Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, made explanations about the troubles in the morning. Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Akyürek, 2. In the Mukhtars Meeting, they made explanations about the troubles in the morning. Night rainfall is effective in Konya and many parts of the city, stating that lightning fell Akyürek, one of these lightning strikes in the tram line has announced that the hit. Akyurek, even due to the break in the transportation of the tram stopped and citizens said that the clock 09: 15'la transported by buses. Akyürek "We tried to remove the victimhood. Due to a fault in our citizens declare our apology"
- Train stops in Belgium 10/10/2015 Train stops in Belgium stopped: a general strike by rail workers in Belgium, the country's European train connection was disconnected. Railroad workers protesting salary cuts made by the government within the scope of savings measures, the 24 launched an hourly strike. With the decision taken, nearly 4 conductors working in the railways did not do the job and caused the country's international train stops to stop. The strike, which causes serious disruptions in domestic flights, will continue until 22.00. The railway workers, who met in front of the Southern Railway Station, where direct high-speed trains to London and Paris from Brussels took place, protested the government. In Brussels, 7 collected in October de
- Metro and suburban flights stopped in Barcelona 10/02/2016 Metro and suburban flights stopped in Barcelona: the old train station near the garbage bins of the fire into the tunnel when the smoke and suburban train stops were stopped. The fire in the rubbish bins near an old railway station in the city of Barcelona in the east of Spain stopped the city's subway and commuter train flights. It was reported that 210 as well as suburban and subway flights were stopped and 72 thousand people were affected by the smoke generated by the fire in the garbage bins between Arc de Triomf and Clot-Arago train stations. There is intense work carried out for the evacuation of smoke in the tunnel.
- Kabataş-Eminönü tram stops stopped 25/03/2016 Kabatas-Eminonu tram stops stopped: Istanbul's tram lines are experiencing a hitch. Kabatas-Eminonu tram services cannot be made due to electricity outages. Tram stop between Eminönü and Kabataş Stopped due to power failure. Kabataş-Bağcılar tram lines cannot be built between Kabataş and Eminönü due to electricity cuts. Citizens wanting to go to work were surprised what happened. Citizens are waiting for the tram to take action. Some citizens are trying to go to work places on foot or by bus.
- Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro line and Taksim-Kabataş funicular stopped 07/04/2016 Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro line and Taksim-Kabataş funicular stop stopped: There are no flights between Yenikapı and Osmanbey in Istanbul. For the problems in the voyages described as due to a technical failure, troubleshooting work has started. Istanbul's Taksim subway cannot be operated. There are no transportation between Yenikapı and Osmanbey in Istanbul. For the problems in the voyages described as due to a technical failure, troubleshooting work has started. Istanbul's Taksim subway cannot be operated. Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro services cannot be carried out due to a technical fault. Studies have been initiated to eliminate the fault. The reason for the problem in Taksim metro, which is one of the most important transportation networks of Istanbul, will be announced by the authorities. It is not possible to make flights to Taksim Metro in Istanbul Taksim
- Christmas holiday in Europe left Bursaray uninhibited, Kestel flights stopped 30/12/2016 Christmas holiday in Europe left Bursaray unshielded, Kestel flights stopped: it was Sunday yazıl It was announced that the line between the posts hanged on Bursaray stations and Arabayatağı-Kestel was temporarily closed. The reason for the lack of energy was shown. Since then e Bursaray cannot reach Kestel on the East line of the city. On the day of the malfunctions on Sunday, municipal buses were put into service for passengers after the Arabayatağı Station. The metro station Otosansit arrived immediately after. Then one more step was taken and the subway reached Cumalıkızık Station. After that, a transient formula was found, and one of the subway vehicles started to cross between Kestel and Cumalıkızık. On the other hand eden Desiring passengers Bir
- Tram stops in Eskişehir 18/07/2018 Eskişehir Osmangazi University direction of the nation's platform after the line due to the fire near the tram line was stopped in Çankaya line. Estram'dan the announcement, "Osmangazi University direction of the nation's platform after the line near the line due to the fire on the tram line Cankaya can not be done, the fire was extinguished with the dedication of our fire brigade teams. The statement said.