Eurasian tunnels save a million hours in a year
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eurasia Tunnel Provides 23 Million Hour Saving Time in a Year 15/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Bakanı 23 million-hour time savings in the Eurasia Tunnel, 30 thousand tons of fuel savings, 18 thousand tons reduction in carbon dioxide emissions, sen said Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "despite the high increase in traffic 10 number of deaths at the site of the last 69 per year has decreased by 69. Reduction is a success, but certainly not something we can do. " said. Minister Turhan, General Directorate of Highways "XNUMX. Highways Regional Managers Meeting" in his speech at the opening of the annual meetings of the institution's road map is a "road tradition" is determined that Bakan
- Marmaray 130 saves million hours 17/04/2016 Marmaray 130 saved million hours of time: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "Marmaray, 130 million passengers carried. Considering that as much time as 1 hours are saved for each passenger, 130 has saved up to million hours of time." said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul 8 times the population until today, Turkey carrying passengers near the 2 times the population count would not end the country's contribution to the Marmaray. Emphasizing that Marmaray provides significant time savings for passengers, Yıldırım has stated that the project has a very positive effect on the project from the reduction of harmful gases released to the environment and the decrease in traffic on the Bosphorus bridges Marmar
- 52 million hours a year with Eurasia Tunnel 19/12/2017 Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, "With the Eurasia Tunnel that shortens travel time, Istanbul people earn 52 million hours per year." used expressions. Arslan, said in a statement, to solve the traffic problem of Istanbul, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and the Eurasia Tunnel was opened to service, 15 July Martyrs Bridge and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, the burden of the construction of the highway, the environment and connection roads completed the service and the traffic will be significantly stressed. 15 185 262 183 374 100 XNUMX from Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, XNUMX from Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge
- YHT 3 250 thousand passengers in two years 01/07/2012 YHT, which has attracted great interest since its launch, started to serve nine times a day until the date of 1 September 2009 and then 15. 1 launched 2010 with the date of July 22 to meet the increasing passenger demands. YHT, which has reached the occupancy rate of 72 on the Ankara-Eskisehir route for a short time, made 11 bin 697 for two years and the 2 million 200 traveled a thousand km. YHT, along with conventional train connections from Ankara-Istanbul to 7 hours from the 5.5 clock. CUT LINE ANKARA-KONYA Turkey's second YHT line and still ...
- The green buttons of İZBAN have saved energy in the 700 bin kwh 29/03/2014 The green buttons of IZMAN provided energy savings for 700 bin kwh: The environmentally friendly green colored buttons, which allow the passengers to open the doors of the Izmir Suburban System (İZBAN) trains, save around 700 thousand kwh a year while the carbon dioxide emission of trains is 400 thousand kg per year. It decreases. IZBAN's düğ efficient use of resources X green-based opening buttons in accordance with the philosophy of the trains, 78 tons of equivalent oil is saved. The trains of İZBAN are air conditioned with air conditioners and electric heaters for comfortable travel. During the opening and closing of the doors, the interior temperature changes. There is no boarding pass thanks to the green button Yeşil
- Bombardier introduces energy-saving C30 MOVIA subway car at Eurasia Rail 2015 06/03/2015 Bombardier introduces the energy-saving C30 MOVIA subway car at the Eurasia Rail 2015 Fair: Bombardier Transportation, the leader in metro and train production with the rational and creative solutions it provides in many parts of the world, has launched the new C30 MOVIA subway car, the Eurasia Rail 2015 Fair in Istanbul. introduced. C30 MOVIA increases the number of passengers 15 and saves energy without compromising the comfort of passengers. In Turkey, since 1986 years, metro and light rail transport sector which contributes to the development of rail transport in offering solutions Bombardier Transportation presented the new model C30 MOVIE tool on the market in Turkey. In Ankara, Turkey's first subway system ...
- Fuel saving with Green Wave 15/12/2014 Fuel saving with Green Wave: Akdeniz University (AU) Dean of Alanya Business School Dr. İbrahim Güngör said that the Green Wave system that has been applied in Alanya Ring Road for six months has saved an average of 50 thousand TL fuel daily in Alanya. Alanya University (AÜ) Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration of Alanya University, which minimizes the traffic problem that has been going on in ALANYA Freeway by the Green Wave system it has developed, Prof.Dr. Dr. Ibrahim Gungor, this system with a daily saving of TL 50 thousand TL in the fuel provided, this corresponds to a total of £ 18 million per year, he said. 60 UM
- Konya Relieves Traffic with Dynamic Intersections, Provides Fuel Savings 06/11/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, made Turkey's first and only local capabilities to control traffic through the city center software is checking the Traffic Control Center. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Uğur İbrahim Altay stated that the average waiting time of the intersections is reduced by 18 on average and 1 million liters of fuel is saved annually. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the city traffic flow in the most comfortable way by following the technology to produce solutions with sample systems. Uğur İbrahim Altay, Mayor of Konya Metropolitan Municipality, provides control of the traffic in the city center and decreases the waiting times in traffic.
- TCDD: 4 hours in Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 12 hours, not 3,5 hours 27/05/2014 TCDD: 4 hours of Ankara-Istanbul YHT with 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours.General Railways Enterprise General Directorate, traveling on the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train "4 hours 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours ..." he said. General Directorate of State Railways Enterprise, traveling on the high-speed train in Ankara-Istanbul "4 hours 12 minutes, not 3,5 hours ..." he said. TCDD'dan statement, the news in the press recently in the news of the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train travel time of the 4 hours 12 minutes, indicating that the information, missing and incorrect, stating that, "again in the same news" high-speed train "with" accelerated train " using concepts side by side to concept confusion and information pollution kavram
- 3 will be in Ankara by train 21/10/2013 Ankara-Istanbul will be the 3 hour by train: Following the Marmaray project, the Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train project will be completed in a short time. How much do these statements reflect the truth? Or is it possible to say that from Ankara to Istanbul, the train will take 3 hour from the time it starts? You should know. Test trips between Ankara and Istanbul will not start until the end of October, but the beginning of the 2014, the ideal speed will not be reached immediately. The speed that we call ideal speed 250 kilometers per hour. However, in the first years of XTF 3 will not be able to capture 250 mileage per hour. By high-speed train Yüksek