TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri, TCDD 's establishment of fuel terminals within the region within the scope of the establishment of the facilities can be found in areas stated.
TCDD 7 Regional Director Adem Sivri; Iştir In the field of petro-chemical products, TCDD fields were provided with at least 100.000 tons of railway transportation per year on the railway route. As a result of the field work carried out with the Technical Personnel of our Region on the subject of making the investment to our region, in the land opposite to the Afyonkarahisar - Gazlıgöl railway line, which is suitable for the storage of the dangerous goods and away from the residential area, there are suitable areas on the right and left of the line in the area opposite to the Bozhüyük Town distinction. has been identified and proposed. Following the acceptance of the proposal, the establishment of the fuel-LPG-Lng-Cng terminals and distribution to the surrounding provinces will be made from this center. It will contribute to the transportation of dangerous substances through the railway which is safer and more environmentally friendly. Tehlikeli
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- By rail between Germany and Turkey TR Box Transport Begins 14/07/2014 By rail between Germany and Turkey TR Box Transportation Start: TCDD carried out in collaboration with DB Schenker Rail result of Cologne (Germany) and Turkey (Çerkezköy(TIR) (trailerless trailer) transportation was started for the first time by rail. Cologne (Germany) - Austria - Hungary - Romania - Bulgaria - Turkey (Çerkezköy(2.719 km) trains run on the track using special dual-pocket wagons are transported. Travel time is 5 days and TIR safes are brought down from the train at arrival stations and delivered to the final points with the tractors. To date 4 4 arrival and 8 departure ve
- New Regulation on Transportation of Goods by Rail 05/06/2018 Within the framework of the common and national transit regimes, the procedures and principles to be applied in the transport of the goods in a simplified manner were determined. The regulation, which aims to accelerate the customs works by reducing the transactions, especially the border crossings and thus to bring the goods to the economy quickly and with lower costs, the Customs General Communiqué of the Ministry of Customs and Trade (Transit Regime Series No: 6) was published in the Official Gazette and was put into force. . Click here for a new publication published in the Official Gazette
- Information Meeting on Dangerous Goods Transport by Rail 23/06/2017 Information Meeting on Dangerous Goods Transport by Rail was held: On the 21.06.2017 meeting in the New Art Gallery Meeting Hall on the duties and responsibilities of the national and international legislative arrangements on İşlet Dangerous Goods Transportation her as a Railway Infrastructure Operator, information meeting was held. TCDD 3 to the meeting. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, Deputy Regional Manager, Nizamettin Çiçek, Service Manager and Assistant General Managers and TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. Service Manager and Assistants attended. The participants were briefed by RID Trainer Ümit Sezer MOCAN. TCDD 3. Regional Manager KOÇBAY, Bölge
- Afyonkarahisar will be the intersection point of all railways 01/06/2012 Forestry and Water Affairs Minister Veysel Eroglu, '' many fabulous works and services made in Turkey. Now head erect all over the world, Turkey has a lush sound, '' he said. Minister Eroglu, formerly from Afyonkarahisar to Istanbul or another citizen who want to go on the road 15-16 hours spent, the journey is shortened by the new divided roads said. Afyonkarahisar said that the 420 kilometers divided road was made Eroglu, said: '' Before all the roads to Rome, 'he had a saying. Now all roads lead to Afyonkarahisar. Fast train coming. The first phase of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir high-speed train was tendered. Afyonkarahisar is the intersection of all railways and high-speed train ah
- Afyonkarahisar will be the intersection of high speed train lines 26/09/2013 Afyonkarahisar crossroads of high-speed train line will be: Afyonkarahisar AK Party Central District Chairman Bülent Eser, "I hope Afyonkarahisar will be where most of the future high-speed railway line now," he said. AK Party Afyonkarahisar Central District Board meeting was held in the town of Erkmen. Speaking at the opening of the meeting AK Party Afyonkarahisar Central District Chairman Eser, Afyonkarahisar'ın, since the 2002 said that very large investments in transportation. Turkey's most important crossroads in Afyonkarahisar with this advantageous özellilig Author also indicate continued to receive large investments in transport, he said: "Turkey's population and economic size as ...
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Afyonkarahisar - Usak Section and Afyonkarahisar Direct Crossing Project 17/03/2016 TCDD Afyonkarahisar - Uşak Section and Afyonkarahisar Pole Crossing Project It was decided to expropriate some of the immovable properties on the route of the project. The decision of the Council of Ministers on expropriation in the tender for the construction work of Afyonkarahisar Mast Transition Infrastructure Construction Project with Km: 30 + 2015 - Km: 2014 + 5219 - was published in the Official Gazette. It was decided to expropriate some of the immovable properties on the project route. As it is known Nurol construction - Teyda construction joint venture 194 for the result of the tender i
- Combined transport will be the transport model of the future 06/12/2013 Combined Transport's future transport model olacak.türki - The European Union's Transport in the framework of financial cooperation, Communications and Maritime Affairs Spain Transportation and conducted jointly by the Ministry of Public Works "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Twinning Project" closing meeting was held in Ankara. UTİKAD Chairman of Board of Directors Turgut Erkeskin and Board Member Kayıhan Özdemir Turan attended the closing meeting of the project, which has been contributing to all stages of the UTIKAD-International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association, which has been working for two years. Talat Aydın, Deputy Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ar
- Cargo transportation in Afyonkarahisar-Denizli line started again 26/02/2015 Cargo transportation has started again in Afyonkarahisar-Denizli line: Cargo transportation has started again in Afyonkarahisar-Denizli line of TCDD 7. 10 2014 7 75 closed 19 2015 120.000 100.000 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Between Dinar and Bozkurt, the transport of marble (XNUMX ton / year) between Tunçbilek-Kaklık coal transported by road (XNUMX ton / year) and Kaklık -Fyon (XNUMX ton / year) started to be transported by rail again.
- Ankara - İzmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section and Afyonkarahisar direct crossing infrastructure construction works tender approval can be taken to the Board of Directors 07/02/2014 TCDD Ankara - İzmir High Speed Train Project Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section with the permission of the Board of Directors to enter the construction work of Afyonkarahisar mast pass infrastructure construction work TUCK General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), within the scope of the Afyon Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Project T Alındı The approval of the Board of Directors has been obtained for imi Afyonkarahisar - Uşak (Banaz) section (Km 194 + 325 - Km 268 + 000) and Afyonkarahisar Direct Transition Infrastructure Construction imi tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the completion of the works, a preliminary election announcement will be published for the tender. After the publication of the advertisement, TCDD ın