Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ekrem Imamoglu said that he would fulfill his promise to reduce the monthly student transportation card price to 50.
İmamoğlu took over the task in the morning FOX TV Ismail Küçükkaya'nın answered questions. Imamoglu, about the possible dialogue with President Tayyip Erdogan ilişkin No one will not shake his hand as of taking office. I've got my Mazbatam. I'm not a man of personal business anymore. I have no obstacles in front of me to meet with the president. Ön
. Immediately, Immediately, Imamoglu answered, ”Immediately, Imamoglu said,” Immediately, one of his first jobs would be for the students to drop their monthly Istanbul card into the 50 lira. (Thorn)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Explanation Regarding Disabled and Accompanying Disabled Istanbul Card 14/07/2019 Due to the protocol signed between the Ministry of Health and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, “Disabled” and “Accompanied Disabled” Istanbulcards must be registered in the Ministry of Health system before the visa process. Within the scope of the protocol signed between the Ministry of Health and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the disability reports submitted to BELBIM, one of the IMM affiliates, for a free Istanbul card application are now confirmed through the Ministry of Health e-Report and the National Disability Data Bank systems. The information of the owners of Istanbulkart will be queried through this system and as a result of the inquiry, the validity period of which the Istanbulkart can be used free of charge will be determined based on the report date and the report validity period. For the disabled citizens who have been confirmed to be valid engelli
- Students' Journey to the Dangerous Cable Car 15/05/2012 In the Tevekli neighborhood of the town of Giresun, the citizens and the primary school students are still accessing the Gelivera Creek in a primitive way. Residents of the Tevekli neighborhood, which is not a bridge and a road to their neighborhoods, found the remedy to build a ropeway on Gelivera Creek. Primarily by means of their own facilities, the peasants who have developed a ropeway on the Gelivera Creek are trying to provide their transportation there. Not only citizens, but also primary school children who go to school can get to the school where they will be educated after a dangerous journey by cable car. The children who try to go to school by climbing on the 10 meter elevation and the 80 meter-long cableway to cross the Gelivera Creek are in danger esi
- Skiing Joy of Disabled Students in Artvin 11/03/2014 Ski Recreation of Disabled Students in Artvin: Artvin Off-Road Sports Club organized by Artvin Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports jointly organized by the students, disabled students had fun at Atabarı Ski Center. The students who are disabled in Corlu Special Education Vocational Education Center and Artvin Special Education Job Application Center, Artvin Off-Road Club were taken to Atabari Ski Center after taking a city tour with off-road vehicles. Students with disabilities and skating rides in the snow enjoyed having fun in the snow. Artvin Off-Road Sports Club Vice President Tolga Şatır, "We organized this event to motivate our friends and to feel that they are not alone."
- Teenage students enjoying skiing 09/03/2015 Ski students enjoyed the pleasure of skiing: The students of Çağlayan Youth Center enjoyed skiing in Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri, where their little students went with their teachers. Erciyes ski center was the first stop of the early morning trips of Çağlayan Youth Center students who were working under Youth Confederation of Youth Education and Culture (GENÇKON). In the ski center, the skiers were entertained by skiers. For the first time in the skiing center, the students experienced the excitement of ropeways and visited the historical places of Kayseri. Caglayan Youth Center Club Director Ozdemir Ozturk, the students get rid of the tempo of intensive examination of the excitement of going out of the province, stating that Öz students first layan
- Students Enjoy Skiing 14/01/2016 Students enjoying skiing: Students studying at Van Uğur Schools enjoyed the shift in Abalı Ski Center. Ugur Schools Manager Celal Lenk, who made a statement on the subject, stated that the students showed the necessary sensitivity in terms of basic courses and social activities as a school to grow well in every sense. Lenk, who stated that 80 students were taken to Abalı Ski Center as part of their social and sporting activities, said: r We want to train our students to develop new generations by doing social and sportive activities as well as basic courses such as physics, chemistry and biology. Because we believe that this kind of sporting activities prevent youth from bad habits. Çünkü
- YHT Doping 29/01/2013 Students Enjoying Holiday YHT Doping Students who came to Ankara from the Black Sea, Eastern and Southeastern Anatolia Regions as part of the enc Face and Face 'Project met with the comfort of High Speed Train (YHT). Ankara Gar'a ceremony in a ceremony in Konya Mevlana land, students, YHT took pictures in front of plenty. Within the scope of the iz 100 Smiling Face İstanbul project of the Ministry of Youth and Sports, a successful 25 secondary school student from the province of 2500 explored the traces of our civilization in Istanbul and Konya with the first plane and YHT. In this context, the students came to the capital, Ankara Gar'a ceremony was sent to Konya. First of all, the students who visited the Ankara Gar Complex are on the platform in front of the YHT.
- The suffering of students living in the bag will end with İZBAN 01/04/2013 The students of Torbalı are going to end up with İZBAN. The number of students living in Torbalı is quite high. The biggest problem with these students is that they change many vehicles and take long journeys. İZBAN, which will remove this problem from the root and provide faster transportation, is the agenda item of TORBALI which is the subject of constant discussion in recent months, and stands out with the division of overpasses and district. However, another aspect of the project is much less. Thanks to the project, the district will gain the values and ease of transportation from time to time in the media. A big…
- Students will be solved by way of road chasm railway underpass 13/02/2014 The students' road slams will be solved by the railway underpass: TCDD was brought to the rescue of the students who were walking the 150 kilometers to go to the school at 2 meters in Samsun Havza. In Samsun's Havza district, there is a underpass for the students who can reach the schools by walking about 2 kilometers due to the construction of a firewall on the sides of the railway. The students who are following the studies are happy to be able to reach their schools in a short way. 19 In the neighborhood of Mehmet Öngel Elementary School in May, the tragedy of the students who have to walk the extra mile 2 to reach their schools will end with the lower passage. In the said Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) ...
- Students Leaked the Tram Caused Tension 20/04/2014 The students were forced to ride on the tram Tension caused Tension: A group of students wanted to ride on the tram free of charge in Eskişehir caused a short period of time and interruption of the train. A group of students in Eskişehir wanted to ride on the tram free of charge and caused a short time interruption. Approximately 35 students from the stop of Osmangazi University got on the tram. Security guards who saw the students get on the tram without printing tickets, did not allow the vehicle to move when it failed to prevent the effort. When the tension increases between the students and the security guard, the situation is Öğ
- Dangerous Journey of Little Students on Train Tracks 18/11/2014 Dangerous Journey of Tiny Students on Train Tracks: Dozens of students studying at the primary school in ADANA pass the train tracks over the train tracks to reduce the way to the 2 mileage. Students from the Petrol Ofisi Primary School in the Cemalpaşa neighborhood of Seyhan District of Seyhan District travel to and from the train tracks every day. Students living in Ziyapaşa neighborhood are passing the train tracks that are not security measures in order to go to their schools in Cemalpaşa neighborhood. Parents accompany their children as they pass through the rails. In this way, shortening the way to the school parents, "School is very close to our home, but no way. Ya Mustafa"