A passenger train derailed in the city of Kefr Al-Shaikh in Egypt. At least 30 was injured. It was learned that approximately 20 ambulance was dispatched to the site of the accident and all the injured were taken to Kefr El Şeikh Hospital. The investigation was launched.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mountain Passes Down Passenger Train 2 Injured Person 17/01/2019 Due to the landslides that occurred after the rainfall in the village of Dogansehir in the Dogansehir district of Malatya, the 2 passengers were injured as a result of the strike of the passenger train on the Malatya-Adana route. At the time of the incident, Ömer Faruk Ercan and Abdulkadir Kara, who were on the train, were slightly injured. The injured passengers were taken to the Gölbaşı State Hospital by the ambulances called after the train arrived at the Gölbaşı station. Injured passengers are said to be in good health.
- In Konyada freight train crashed into car 4 injured in person 14/01/2013 The freight train hit the car in Konya The 4 person got injured The accident occurred at the Orhaniye level crossing at Ilgın district at 03.30 ranks. According to the claim, Burhan Arikan (41) administration of the 06 AF 5027 plate car did not realize that the train came to a level crossing. Meanwhile, the freight train hit the car. In the accident, the driver of the car Burhan Arikan Şenol Deniz (29), Ahmet Özen (16) and Melih Türkyaman (31) were injured. The wounded were taken to Ilgın State Hospital to be treated. Source: haber.mynet.com
- (FLAŞ HABER) Ankara - Izmir passenger train named Karesi Express derailed at Balıkesir 15/02/2012 In the vicinity of Nusret village of Kepsut district of Balıkesir, the passenger train derailed. Karesi Express, which runs the Ankara-Balıkesir-Ýzmir route, derailed near the Nusret train station, which is located between Dursunbey and Kepsut districts. This morning in the event around the time of the 04.00 train, Nusret station near the train, falling off the mountain because of the rock was derailed. Suddenly standing passengers in the train experienced great fear and panic. The passengers, who panicked themselves, saw part of the train lying on its side. The blue train on the move was contacted with the guidance of the center of motion, which alarmed the caller's emergency call. In the vicinity of Dursunbey D
- Passenger train derailed in Batman 27/04/2012 The passenger train was derailed in Batman. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. The passenger train of Kurtalan Express, belonging to TCDD, which is on the Ankara-Kurtalan expedition, and the passenger train 11542, under the direction of machinists Metin Bozan and Davut Sever, derailed in the village of Yaylıca village which is connected to Batman Center. While the 15 passenger was not killed or injured in the train, the generator car was damaged. Passengers and some of the trains that derailed the train were brought to Batman and the crane was requested from Diyarbakır for the damaged generator wagon. Batman TCDD Garage Manager Hidayet Göktaş stated that the accident was due to the fact that the rails were old and that the technical error was due to the accident.
- Kiev - Sevastopol passenger train derailed, overthrown in a wagon (Video) 03/11/2012 Kiev - Sevastopol passenger train derailed, overthrew a wagon Kiev - Sevastopol derailed the passenger train engaged in the expedition. According to the Ukrinform'in Zaparoje station near the railway station of a passenger car, a car was overturned. According to the news 1 2012 04.45 morning 12'da incident occurred in the incident or injured, while one of the eight cars left the locomotive was overturned. In the overturned carriage 34 2 people were present. After the accident, the train was closed for a while. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYXaXNUMXPbMYkI&feature=player_embedded Source: www.utiad.org
- Kiev - Sevastopol passenger train derailed, overthrown in a wagon (Video) 03/11/2012
Kiev - Sevastopol passenger train derailed, overthrew a wagon Kiev - Sevastopol derailed the passenger train engaged in the expedition. According to the Ukrinform'in Zaparoje station near the railway station of a passenger car, a car was overturned. According to the news 1 2012 04.45 morning 12'da incident occurred in the incident or injured, while one of the eight cars left the locomotive was overturned. In the overturned carriage 34 XNUMX people were present. After the accident, the train was closed for a while. Source: www.utiad.org Source Article from Kaynak
- Passenger train derailed in Yozgat (Photo Gallery) 14/09/2013 In Yozgat, the passenger train derailed: near the Yerkoy district of Yozgat, the 3 wagon of a passenger train was derailed. 11542 wagons 3 of 5, which is the mechanic of Mehmet Ali Aydın from Ankara to Diyarbakır, derailed near Yerköy. 225 passengers were lightly injured in overturned cars. Survivors of injured passengers were treated by health teams. "The 225 passenger of the train is transported to Sivas and Kayseri by buses. They will be sent from there to their destination" Kirsehir Governor Ozdemir Cakacak, Kirsehir's Çiçekdagi district and Yozgat Yerköy district of the train between the trains XNUMX passengers moved to Sivas and Kayseri said. . ...
- Pakistanda passenger train derailed 08/05/2014 Pakistanda passenger train derailed: In the morning in Pakistan's Navabish city, a passenger train was derailed. 1 woman died in the accident, at least 11 injured people were specified. It was recorded that the locomotive and several wagons were overturned in the accident which caused the railway to be closed to at least 4 hours. In the country where many train accidents occurred each year, the most severe balance was experienced in 1990. In the city of Sakir and the country that drowned the law in the train crash 350 people have lost their lives.
- Passenger train in Switzerland derailed 14/08/2014 Swiss passenger train derailed: a passenger train exploded in the east of Switzerland due to a landslide. According to local police officials, The passenger train of the Rhaetian Railway company, which carries passengers between the cities of Moritz and Chur, derailed in the forested area near the town of Tiefencastel in the canton of Graubünden. Police officials, who did not give any information as to whether the accident had been injured or died, called the incident "a serious accident". It was reported that the passenger train, which was mostly used by tourists, hit the road by falling on the tracks. After the accident, the region was closed to rail transport and the aid teams to the region that were difficult to reach were urgently Kazan
- Passenger train in Greece derails 2 dead 10 injured 15/05/2017 2 dead 10 wounded in Greece: 2 people killed, 3 heavy 10 injured in train, trainer wounded 2 dead 10 dead Lost, 2 injured the person. The Greek state railway company TRAİNOSE said in a statement that the passenger train, which made its flight from Athens to Thessaloniki, derailed for an unspecified reason near Thessaloniki. 10 passengers lost their lives, 3 people were injured in the accident according to initial determinations. It was learned that the wounded were heavily XNUMX's condition. A large number of ambulances to the region after the accident, Kazan