The founder of the Republic of Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, the leadership on 23 April 1920 opened Turkey's Grand National Assembly (Parliament) xnumx'inc the year as a gift to the kids '1 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day', Turkish nation determines its own future, sovereignty of the nation it is one of the most important turning points of Turkish history, where it was left to its will and cried the independence of the nation to the whole world.
We celebrate the 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day of our children who represent our future and wish a healthy happy future for our children who we entrust our future.
The RayHABER Team
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message from Minister of Transport Yıldırım 23/04/2016 Transportation Minister Yildirim 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message: Turkey opening of the national sovereignty of the Grand National Assembly officially passed hɑyɑtɑ and this important day Atɑtürk tɑrɑfındɑn national sovereignty was a gift to the children who will protect forever. 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day is a national holiday which carries two different and important elements together with a unique approach in the world. These two important elements are our nation and our children who are the guarantors of our future. The spirit of the Republic of Turkey is national sovereignty. The source of freedom, equality and justice is the unconditional sovereignty of the nation. The future of our nation is Mill
- Minister Arslan's 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day Message 23/04/2018 23 April 1920 is a symbol of the resurrection, eradication and brutality of the Turkish nation in a vital period when the four sides of the country were occupied and the nation was on the verge of extinction. Turkey consisting of representatives of the national will of the Grand National Assembly opened today; The beginning of the path that leads to salvation and victory of our struggle, and has been heralded as the Republic of Turkey. In 1929, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk presented 23 April as a holiday to the children, and it is known that this holiday is the first children's holiday in the world. The most precious being of our nation is the guarantee of our children, peace, love, hope and brotherhood, and our bright future. The sovereignty of the nation Ulus
- 23 Nis Çocukn Nationwide Sovereignty and Children 23/04/2016 Republic of Turkey's founder, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, was proclaimed the national sovereignty of this anlɑml day, our future has assurance as a holiday gift to our children. This festival is the biggest indicator of the value given to the children and hear the confidence of the Republic of Turkey. We celebrate the 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day of our children who represent our future and wish a healthy happy future for our children who we entrust our future. RayHABER Team
- 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk Happy Youth and Sports Day 19/05/2015 19 May Commemoration of Atatürk Happy Birthday and Youth Day: Success of a nation is possible with the formation of all national forces in a direction. For this reason, the success we have achieved is caused by the unity of the nation and the joint action of the nation. If we want to repeat the same successes and victories in the future, let's go on the same basis and walk the same way. 19 May 1919 is the day when a fallen people kur defeated, injured, tired and poor yorgun embraces the homeland and re-establish their future. As the RayHABER team, 19 May Celebrates Your Youth and Sports Day Commemorating Atatürk.
- 29 Happy October Happy Birthday 29/10/2016 Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and his comrades-in-arms, who have established with great efforts and sacrifices, have a permanent share of the future, the future generations as educated, capable, national and spiritual values as individuals to grow up as the greatest goal and desire of all of us. Happy Republic Day ın
- Happy Birthday Celebration on Tram in Bursa 11/11/2016 Happy New Year Debate in Bursa on the Tram Debate: CHP Bursa Provincial Chairman Şadi Özdemir, the City Square-Sculpture line in the transport vehicle Ipekböceği'i today, 'Happy' celebration of the announcement of the day was claimed. Özdemir said that they received complaints from many citizens about this issue.-10 November Atatürk commemoration ceremonies were held in the country, unfortunately, at the time of the 15.00 queues, a provocative action was carried out on the tram carrying passengers on the Kent Square-Sculpture line. What is a pain in this situation also occurred in Bursa. National mourning has been declared and commemoration activities on a day, the announcement of the announcement of the right to congratulate, ma
- 29 October Republic Day Happy Birthday! Nice 94 Years ... 29/10/2017 Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, especially in the hearts of our hearts are very fresh with our Mehmetçiklerimiz eternal eternal gratitude and mercy of our martyrs and veterans remember the celebration of the Republic Day, with the most sincere wishes of our people.
- 30 Happy 96 Anniversary of August Victory Day 30/08/2018 Today, Turkey is around the 30 August Victory Day celebrations will take place. Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, today 96. 30 August 1922 1924 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX "He did not know: the day when our nation took over his sovereignty, he was on the edge of the deepest poverty, the deepest abyss. In order to make this decision a success, he had to choose a collective behavior, a certain goal.
- 29 Happy October Happy Birthday 29/10/2018 The foundation of a new state was laid with the victory of the Turkish War for the Independence War in which the Turkish nation fought with great effort and success. 1 The footsteps of the republican administration, which began with the abolition of the sultanate in 1922, rose with the 24 July 1923 Lausanne Peace Agreement and the Republic was officially announced in the history of 29 October 1923. Atatürk's work shaped by and large by the people in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey soenuc of a republican regime adopted enthusiastically celebrated by the Republic of Turkey was founded. The regenerative regime of sovereignty belongs to the unconditional nation is the most appropriate form of government for the creation of the Turkish nation. The symbol of independence and democracy of the Turkish nation Türk
- 19 May 100 of Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Happy Anniversary 19/05/2019 19 In May 1919, Mustafa Kemal arrived in Samsun with the Bandırma Ferry and is today accepted against the invasion of the Entente Powers on the day of the Turkish War of Independence. Atatürk gave this holiday to Turkish youth. 19 May 1919 is the date when our National War of Independence, which is our struggle for existence, is actually being thrown. Turkey is the day that laid the foundations of the Republic. Celebrating this day as a holiday should be the best indication of the love of the country. 23 April 1920 has opened the TGNA. The will of the nation is in the administration. On the last day of the Great Offensive, where the War of Independence was successful, the Commander-in-Chief Battle: 30 was held in August 1922. Republic Day is 29 October ı