The contractor, Turkey's only and the world's largest 3. Eurasia Rail took place at the 2019 railway and light rail fair.
The fair, which is the international meeting platform of the decision makers and the latest developments in the railway sector, brought the sector giants and professional visitors under one roof this year.
In the fair where the latest developments in the global railway industry will be discussed, TÜLOMSAŞ exhibited its design and manufacture of the DE 10000 National Electric Maneuver Locomotive.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 33100 Diesel Hydraulic Maneuvering Locomotive 18/08/2002 The locomotive is a machine driven by steam or a motor used to pull a carriage array on rails. It was taken from the locomotive in French. Railway systems, 16. 200 was founded in the 13th century, but the wagons 1804 developed a steam locomotive at XNUMX, in the southern part of Wales, in the southern part of Wales (Richard Trevithick). Although this locomotive has broken some of the mine rails made of cast iron, it has proved that steam power can be utilized in towing wagons, that steam production can be accelerated by using exhaust vapors coming out of the chimney to stimulate fire, and locomotives will be able to transmit the driving force of smooth surface wheels on smooth surface rails.
- DH3600 ELMS Diesel Hydraulic Maneuvering Locomotive (Photo Gallery) 19/10/2002 DH 3600 ELMS Diesel Hydraulic Maneuver Locomotive 1968 has been manufactured between 1975-25 years. MAK is licensed and similar to 33 100 type locomotives. The technical specifications are as follows: Maximum speed (maneuvering / travel): 25 / 50 km / h Case: 40.5 ton Axle Pressure: 13.5 ton Diesel Engine: OM424 12 V183 AA II Mercedes Minimum Radius: 80 m
- DH 6500 Diesel Hydraulic Maneuvering Locomotive 19/10/2003 Maximum speed (maneuvering / travel) 30 / 60 km / h Case: 54 tone Axle Pressure: 18 ton Diesel Engine: Maybach GTO 6 (Original Engine), MTU 8 V 396 TC 13 (New Engine) machine used with steam or with a motor. It was taken from the locomotive in French. Railway systems, 16. 200 was founded in the 13th century, but the wagons 1804 developed a steam locomotive at XNUMX, in the southern part of Wales, in the southern part of Wales (Richard Trevithick). Although this locomotive has broken some of the mine-runner rails made of cast iron, it is possible to use steam power in towing wagons, exhaust from the chimney Bu
- DH 7000 Yunus Emre Diesel Hydraulic Maneuvering Locomotive 19/10/2002 Tare: 51 t Axle Pressure: 17 t Engine Power: 522 kW (709 hp) Engine: Cummins KTTA 19 L 1 Max Speed: 40 km / h Minimum Climb Radius: 50 m First Production Date: 1994 Number of Items: 20 (2 DH 7000 The body of Yunus Emre locomotive DH 7000 The main parts of the Yunus Emre Locomotive are the diesel hydraulic, three-axle maneuver locomotive designed by Tülomsaş and named Yunus Emre. The blue locomotive, partly visible at the rear, is the DH 9 500, the red locomotive is DE 24 000, and the green locomotive of the 7 000 is DE 11 kısmen
- Binali Yıldırım: Railways will be the locomotive of our independence as well as the locomotive of our future 21/01/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, how much better the year 2011 for Turkey, said can be said in terms of western countries so that now a bad year, "to reach 2023 target 'which is difficult on immediate success, and the impossible takes a little time' with logic we are working, "he said. Minister Yıldırım, the last 9 years, 112 billion transportation and access infrastructure, said they invested. As in the world, Turkey also stated that the most important means of transportation highways Yildirim, said that the move via highways of 90 percent in Turkey. Before 2003, only 6 X