The signature of the High Speed Train to pass through Ankara, Gerede, Bolu, Duzce, Hendek, Sakarya, Izmit, Gebze, Istanbul.
Turkey's most important projects within the High Speed Train (YHT) continuing pressures on the route will pass. The continuation of YHT over Eskişehir, Bolu, Düzce, such as the provinces did not pass the reaction was met. It was expressed in scientific data that it would be more appropriate for YHT to pass through Bolu and Düzce by conducting various workshops at Düzce University.
GOALS STARTED SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN
A new step on the issue came from Düzceli citizens. Social media via the YHT Ankara, Gerede, Bolu, Duzce, Hendek, Izmit, Gebze, Istanbul to begin a petition to pass the University of Düzce. Dr. Ayhan Şamandar also gave support to citizens. The campaign will now be delivered to authorized people when the person on the 100 has reached the required number. You can sign the campaign from the link below.Boluekspres)
For Campaign CLICK HERE
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The Signature Campaign was Launched in Filyos Town of Zonguldak 14/08/2012 Zonguldak's Çaycuma district, Filyos town, the train expedition to be lifted in the signature campaign initiated by the Mukhtar of the Judge Irfan Acar, citizens showed great interest. The town of Çaycuma Filyos town, trains to get up to start the petition launched by the Mukhtar of Kocaali İrfan Acar, the citizens showed great interest. In the town of Filyos, more than a thousand signatures were collected and volunteered by the volunteers who gathered houses and workplaces. Halil Acar, who supports the signature campaign from citizens, said that the road between Filyos Muslu is dangerous and that the trains are against the lift. Opens; … A moment ago Zonguldak-Filyos connection road “
- Signature Campaign for High Speed Train Arrived in Gemlik 03/04/2013 Former CHP deputy Kemal Demirel, Gemlik district of Bursa has launched a petition campaign for the arrival of high-speed train. Kemal Demirel, the historic Kayhan Bazaar in Bursa tradesmen to collect the signature of the high-speed train to Gemlik. Demirel, "There was a railroad previously in Bursa. 1953 removed the railway by the law launched by the Grand National Assembly of Turkey. Since then, there has been a shortage of railways in Bursa. 5 signed the protocol on the railways. Gemlik and Yalova. I asked you to pass the high speed train line on the Istanbul-İzmir highway by passing the fast train.
- Signature Campaign for Florya Station Started 09/02/2016 Signature Campaign for Florya Station Started: Gebze- renewed within the scope of MarmarayHalkalı Florya station on the suburban train line about 800 meters away, said the Court of Accounts 'leak' declared facility (aquarium-shopping mall-hotel) and shifted to the point where the luxury restaurants. Florya and Ataturk Forest Protection Solidarity and Cultural Association (FLODER), the nearest population in five populated districts in the region, the signature of the station in front of the new project launched a petition against the Atatürk Pavilion. The association applied to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) for the protection of the old place of the station. FLODER President Taner Dayı bir The new station in the project is just a shopping mall and luxury restaurants Tan
- Signature Campaign Launched for Pink Metrobus 25/01/2018 The ma Pembe Metrobüs' project, which has started to be implemented in many cities of Anatolia, has still not been implemented in Istanbul, which is the main target of its implementation. The ma Pembe Metrobüs' project, which has started to be implemented in many cities of Anatolia, has still not been implemented in Istanbul, which is the main target of its implementation. Saadet Party Istanbul Women's Branches Presidency of the Istanbul Women's Transportation launched as a convenience for women as a convenience of the 'Pink Metrobus' project was launched at the point of implementation of the Pembe Metrobüs in a press release was announced with a press release was announced. ANADOLU'S MANY CITY The 'Pink Metrobus' project, which was announced to the public in 2012 due to the need for transportation in Istanbul, is located in Malatya, Kahramanmaraş, Sivas OL
- Bursa YHT line is not certain to pass through İnegöl 29/11/2014 Bursa YHT line to pass through Inegol is not certain: High-speed train (YHT) line to pass through Inegol to evaluate the comments of the Mayor Alinur Aktas, the ground of the region between the Yenişehir-Bilecik said that the bruising emerged, m So in this sense, the route to change and Inegol side There is a situation like routing. Therefore, the state is now trying a different alternative. There's nothing going on now. It is our hope that I hope through Inegol. But there is nothing very different between İnegöl and Yenişehir. In the meantime, with the contribution of our deputy Huseyin Sahin Yenişehir-İnegöl from the expanded road. The quality of transportation is also there Ulaşım
- Istanbul-Ankara YHT Line passing through Düzce More Efficient 14/03/2018 Düzce University, Istanbul, Istanbul-Ankara High-Speed Train Line in the multi-faceted analysis of the route selection was hosted. In the Rectorate Workshop Hall; Our Rector Dr. Prof. Dr. Nigar Demircan Çakar, Vice Rectors Dr. İlhan Genç and Prof. Dr. Idris Sahin, Japanese academics Dr. Shigeru Kakumoto Dr. Koji Yoskikawa, industrialists, faculty members and members of the press attended. Speaking at the opening of the program Duzce University Rector. Dr. Nigar Demircan Çakar said that he was excited to lead the process related to the work that will change Duzce's fate. The crucial point of the meeting is the sharing of information from the scientific point of view Top
- Signed campaign against the passage of railway from Belgrade Forest 23/01/2017 A signature campaign was launched against the passage of a railway from Belgrade Forest: a signature campaign for the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was initiated in order not to pass the railway from the Belgrad Forest, which is one of the unique pieces of the Northern Forests, and not to touch the Belgrad Forest. The text calls on the açıl Dekovil Line in railway project, which is planned to be slaughtered by thousands of trees, to unite the natural integrity of the Belgrad Forest, and to open the new forests of the Northern Forests to open the new rent projects of Cendere Valley to Istanbul. You can click here to sign. The full signature text is: Touch Belgrad Forest! We call on the people of Istanbul to claim Belgrad Forest, one of the last natural forest areas of Istanbul. İstanbul
- Signature Campaign for Railway from Efeler 16/01/2015 Signature Campaign for the Railway from Efeler: Two-way and high-speed train studies are going on through Aydın. Efeler City Council, by renewing the old train for the high-speed train TCDD, the groundwork will be a wall of shame in the middle of the city on the grounds that the campaign began the signature campaign. Efeler City Council President Tuncay Erdemir, who wanted to take the line that will pass through the city in the district of Aydın Efeler, said, ı This shame wall that will pass through the city will not be suitable for our city. This line should be underground in the city center. Bu Efeler City Council Executive Board, to take the railway passing through the middle of the district,
- Tarsus City Council Signing Campaign for Railways 03/06/2016 Tarsus City Council Signing Campaign for Railways: Tarsus Tarsus's high-speed train project by Tarsus as the North-South split into two issues today quickly entered the agenda. Tarsus as a fast-track project of the State Railways Tarsus'un North-South split into two issues today quickly entered the agenda. Tarsus City Council President Ufuk BASER, who made a statement on this issue, said that there will be some difficulties in Tarsus with the implementation of the high-speed train project. It will be difficult for pedestrians to pass from one side of the city to another with level crossings and overpasses to be closed, and that some tradesmen's business volume will become smaller.
- Signature Campaign for Yht Route in Sivas 19/05/2016 Signature Campaign for Yht Route in Sivas: In order to avoid changing the high speed train (YHT) route by the Turkish Transport Union in Sivas, the signature of 34 NGO gathered. With the new Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line to be built in the city, the new railway station was replaced by the new railway station. Those who opposed this project, pioneered by the municipality, attempted to pass the high speed train route through the city center. Turkish Transport Union Sivas Branch has started a petition to prevent the change of route. Union members gathered in front of Sivas Train Station 34 civil society in Sivas G