Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, Saruhanlı district Hacimusa neighborhood is located at the entrance of the sharp cornering and expansion work is carried out. With the work carried out, the dangerous bend on the road is eliminated in order to ensure the safety of life and property of the citizens.
Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is continuing its road maintenance works in order to provide comfortable and safe transportation for the citizens. The project extends to the sharp bend at the entrance of Hacımusa Neighborhood in the Saruhanlı district. The Metropolitan Municipality, which lifts the sharp corners on the route, makes the existing road safer. Providing information on the subject Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction and Repair Department Fevzi Demir, "for the safety of our citizens and lives on the road in dangerous bends in the work we are doing expansion," he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Food wagons disappear in the new period 22/12/2015 Food Wagons Disappear in the New Era: At the Demard Headquarters, the meeting was held at the meeting held with the Chairman of the Branch, the Heads of All Branches and the managers of the Headquarters; 1. Discussion about the food and breakfast packages; It is expected that the food distribution agreement between the institution and the food company will be made on the date of 24.12.2015. It is recommended by the authority authorities that 3-4 months are used as Extension. The result of the tender to be made from the date of 15.01.2016; BREAKFAST PACKS; - White cheese, cheddar cheese will be given as 75 grams and pasteurized. - Black and Green olives packages will be vacuumed. - Breakfast will be increased over time. EAT…
- TCDD monopoly is disappearing and special rival coming 31/10/2011 The aim of the removal of the monopoly of TCDD on railways officially entered the 2012 program. Private sector locomotive wagon investment in freight and passenger transport on the desired lines can do. According to Turkey's radical 2012 year program determined objectives in the transport sector next year. In 2012, a new era will start in TCDD's train operations. According to this, the TCDD monopoly will be eliminated in the railways and the train operation of the private sector will be provided. The TCDD's 'opening to private' target, which was mentioned earlier from time to time, officially entered the 2012 year program. In the program, ”the transition to railways in private sector train operation, TCDD restructuring yol decision took place. In the program, ın freight transports are heavily weighted Program
- The Problem of Transportation in Kula Eliminates 20/12/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, which is very close with the transformation works in the public transportation initiated in the province, has also launched a campaign to the neighborhoods of. Districts which are far away from Kula district. Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa, Kula district of the people of the neighborhoods of Carsikballi, Battalmustafa and Yenikoy the public transport request on the road between the 3 neighborhood, which will move the public bus in the city. Kula Mayor Hüseyin Tosun and Metropolitan Municipality Council Member Faik Şentürk wished that the transportation service, which came together with the citizens in the neighborhood of Çarıkballı, be beneficial. … Kula's difficulties in transportation are solved one by one tek
- Curves Are Eliminated at Evciler and Kobaklar 01/01/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality is working on the road between the inhabitants of Evciler and Kobaklar connected to Gördes in order to provide security of life and property of the citizens and to reduce accidents. The work carried out by the Road Construction and Reparation Department teams eliminates curves that form a blind spot on the road. In order to facilitate the lives of citizens, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality has been continuing its activities throughout the province uninterruptedly. Within this scope, the bends that constitute a blind spot on the road between the Evciler and the Kobaklar neighborhoods of the Gördes are threatening the security of life and property of the citizens. Manisa Büyükşehir ehir
- Konak gets a more bend for the tram 26/08/2017 Within the scope of the work of Konak Tramway, a critical threshold is exceeded. The renewal of the highway bridge over the Meles stream, which is located on the Şehitler Caddesi route, has reached its final stage. The bridge will be demolished and rebuilt due to structural safety. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continues to undertake a critical bend at the Konak Tramway. Before the İzmir International Fair, the Municipality completed the work in front of the Alsancak Station and the traffic was relieved. The Municipality completed the poet Eşref stage early one week before the Feast of Sacrifice and opened the area to the traffic. From Cumhuriyet Boulevard to Gazi Boulevard Cumhuriyet
- The last corner of the İzmir Gürçeşme-Yeşildere estimate 20/11/2013 İzmir Gürsen-Yeşildere short-cut to the final turn: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, a significant transportation investment in the work for the relief of city traffic added. The construction of the Gürçeşme Highway Overpass was completed by a percentage of 80 between Gürçeşme and Yeşildere streets. The upper crossing will connect the two points in this region without interrupting each other. The bridge is planned to be completed before the beginning of the year. It is the first ini to connect the two important routes for the traffic of the city: Gürçeşme and Yeşildere.
- Last bend in the privatization of TCDD 03/11/2015 TCDD in the privatization of the last corner: the AKP, Turkey's State Railways (TCDD) has rolled up its sleeves to complete the privatization. In 2013, the AKP prepared a regulation in 2015, based on the law that launched the privatization process of railways under the name of aya liberalization AKP. 2 The regulation published in the Official Gazette on 2015 May XNUMX determined the working procedures and principles of the private freight and passenger transportation companies operating in the national railway system and the suburban services carried out by TCDD in the metropolises such as Istanbul, Ankara and İzmir were opened to the private sector within the scope of the regulation. The AKP says that the restructuring of the TCDD will be completed, and that the railroad ın
- Last bend in the Yenikent Commuter Train Line project 07/11/2015 Yenikent Suburban Train Line project in the last corner: Sincan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, Yenikent commuter train line, and the tender phase of the completion of the project, the approval of the tender will be started quickly after the work Sincan Mayor Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, the region's social and economic structure will deeply affect the tender of the suburban railway line gave the good news. Following the approval of the tender, the construction work will begin 14 kilometers long train line, will continue to Yenikent from Xinjiang. A new station will be built along the new line at Sincan Organized Industrial Zone, Yenikent Merkez and Yenikent Sanayi. Thus, due to its distance, the citizens suffered from transportation uzak
- Important bend in Karşıyaka tram 16/07/2016 Important bend in Karşıyaka tram: A significant threshold is exceeded in Konak and Karşıyaka trams of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. A significant threshold is exceeded in the Konak and Karşıyaka trams, which İzmir Metropolitan Municipality continues to build. 10006 will start from July on the Jehli Dudayev Boulevard and 1 / 8294 Street and 1 / 18 Street intersection at the intersection of the Karsiyaka tram line. During the work planned to be completed in 20 days, temporary traffic regulation will be made in the region. In order to be closed to traffic, the intersection on the Mavişehir Ring Road connection (in front of Karya Houses and Petrol Ofisi) will be used instead of the Koçtaş junction.
- Last bend on Karşıyaka Tram ... Return to Bostanlı 10 day is forbidden 28/02/2017 A single line tram route passing in front of Suat Taşer Open Air Theater starts on Thursday at the entrance of İsmail Sivri Street. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which brings the construction works of Karsiyaka Tramway to the stage of completion and starts test drives between Mavişehir and Bostanlı, performs the final touches on the line. In this context, the rail line manufacturing of the single-line tram route passing by Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard (in front of the Suat Taşer Open Air Theater) at the entrance of İsmail Sivri Street will start on Thursday, March 2. Due to the work, during the 10 day, the entrance and exit of Hasan Ali Yücel Boulevard to İsmail Sivri Street Çalışma