Grand Prix Velo Alanya UCI Elite Men 1.2 Road Race and Gran Fondo Tashra Tour Long Stage Races were held in Alanya with the participation of 176 athlete.
20 team 120 athletes in Elite men at Alanya İskele Waterfall Square; 10 team 56 sportsman pedaled while elite women. Gran Fondo Tashra Tour Long Stage Races 102.4 Mileage, Grand Prix Velo Alanya UCI Elite Men's 1.2 Road Race was held at 145 miles.
Elite Women first Olena Sharha, second Cristiana Perchtold and third Taisa Naskovich. In Elite Men, the first was Nikolai Shumov, the second was Onur Balkan and the third was Andrii Kulyk. Qualifying athletes received their awards by the race organizers.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- International Mountain Bike Race Ends 04/03/2019 Turkey Cycling Federation and the UCI World Cycling Union calendar and Tokyo 2020 Olympics that points to the game and Velo last race of the series of mountain bike races organized by Alanya was made in opposite Research Station of İncekum in the forest camp. 7 in the 16 category 130 sportsman in the XNUMX race poured sweat. Under the heavy rain, Elite Sportsman Dimitrios ANTONIADIS in Elite category, Slovak Janka KESEG STEVKOVA in Elite Women category, Ukraine Hennadi MOISEIEV in Young Men category, Azize BEKAR in Young women category, Sports Meric GUNAY in Star Men category, Sırma en
- Velo Alanya Mountain Bike Race Begins 15/02/2019 Velo Alanya Mountain Bike Race, hosted by Alanya, started with the participation of 70 athlete at İncekum Forest Research Station. 17 The first race of the UCI Mountain Bike Time Race is 4.2. The first was Sevim Gerçek in Young Women, the second was Dilara Şahin and the third was Sırmanur Aydın. In the Master 30 age category, the first was Nicole Rasvan Juganaru, the second was Mustafa Şirin and the third was Akın Kılıç. + 40 became the first Peace Celebrity in the age category. The first in the Elite Women were Iryna Popova, the second was Viktoria Kırsanova and the third was Darya Alexeeva. In Elite men, the first Dimitrios Elite
- Velo Alanya Mountain Bike Race Ended 18/02/2019 Velo Alanya Mountain Bike Race, hosted by Alanya, ended with the participation of 70 athlete at İncekum Forest Research Station. 4 throughout the day; UCI Mountain Bike Race Time-Off at 4.2, UCI Mountain Bike Race at 44.7, UCI Mountain Bike Race Marathon at 63.3, and UCI Mountain Bike Race Marathon at 61.2 Mile. In the last day races young women became the first Saint. In the Master 30 age category, the first was Nicole Rasvan Juganaru, the second was Mustafa Şirin and the third was Akın Kılıç. Iryna Popova, the second Tatsiana Soupel and the third Viktoria ılar
- Mountain Bike Supported by IMM Night Bike to Breath 05/03/2019 Bicycle enthusiasts, 8 with the support of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. The BO-CE Mountain Bike will be held once in the night race. 10 March Sunday, the event will be held in Maçka Democracy Park, women men of all ages will be held open to the participation of athletes. Turkey's Maçka Democracy Park around the track will be built in the future athletes and citizens will compete with each other. The organization will be held in elite men, women, junior, U23, 30 - 40 master, 50 + master categories. Professional athletes and citizens who want to participate in the race will be able to register in the organization area between 14.00 and 16.00 hours on the day of the race. Katıl
- Ropeway and Escalator Tender in Alanya today 27/09/2012 Alanya Municipality, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to the World Cultural Heritage List candidate for the fortification of the Alanya Castle for the construction of cable cars, escalators and band made the tender. The tender took 20 annually to Leitner Ropeways. The ropeway and escalator and band project by the Municipality of Alanya was launched for the second time. Saray Mahallesi Güzelyalı Caddesi Leatner Ropeways, a rope carriage company, won the tender for the cable car and escalator and band project to be built between Alanya Castle Ehmedek Gate and the Municipality Social Facilities located in Damlataş. Antalya Culture and Culture ve