The en Customer Satisfaction Survey Nisan, which was prepared by the International Bus Benchmarking Group (IBBG) and carried out jointly with the 15 business from 16 countries around the world, will be held between 18 March-14 April 2019.
İETT picture is announced on the website; Uz As İETT, we are wondering what you think about the bus services we offer you. For this purpose, it is important for us to participate in the survey we conducted to measure passenger satisfaction.
This survey is carried out worldwide at the same time as the big city of 15. The results of each city will be compared and these results will be evaluated to help us better serve you.
Please note that IETT buses are YELLOW COLORED BUSES when completing our survey.
The questionnaire includes 20 expressions. We ensure that the answers you provide will remain confidential and will not be used for any other purpose.
Thank you for your participation in the questionnaire Anket.
To join the survey Click...
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Customer Satisfaction Survey in World Meters 2019 19/03/2019 With the participation of 38 metro operator worldwide, a simultaneous Customer Satisfaction Survey starts at the international level. Surveys conducted under the leadership of the Nova & Comet organization compare the customer satisfaction rates of metro companies from various countries of the world. 18 March-14 April 2019 will help you shape the improvements in the service quality of Metro Istanbul with the answers you can take in the survey you can join. You can access the Satisfaction Survey to determine the location of Metro Istanbul by following the links below: English: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MetroIstanbul English: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r / MetroIstanbulEng Arabic: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MetroIstanbulArabic Deutsch: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/MetroIstanbulDeutsch Russian: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/ r / metroıstanbulrussi the
- Chairman Türel wanted customer satisfaction from transportation trades 28/03/2017 President Türel demanded customer satisfaction from transportation traders: Addressing the shopkeepers, Türel emphasized the importance of citizen satisfaction and said, vatandaş If there is no public satisfaction in your business, you may have cut the branch. It is not sustainable to act with an understanding that will not please its citizens. Vat Türel, who emphasized that he is not a pseudo-tradesman in essence, said: “Winning the tradesman is my priority Söz. Metropolitan Municipality organized personal development training for transportation tradesmen. Glass Pyramid in Turkey's most famous personal development expert and life coach with shopkeepers from the training provided by Saban Kızıldağ Mayor Menderes Turel was also involved. Türel, intensely ulaşım
- MOTAŞ Makes Customer Survey 27/03/2017 MOTAŞ Customer Surveys: Carrying out the public transport in Malatya, MOTAŞ conducts surveys to measure customer satisfaction. In order to measure the satisfaction of the passengers and learn their demands, they carried out surveys in order to guide their investments and the steps to be taken in the public transportation area. This year we also started the survey conducted regularly each year. Within the scope of the survey conducted by an independent organization, the bus and the passengers traveling in the Trambus and the passengers waiting at the stops anket
- International Advanced Rail Engineering Congress is held 28/06/2014 Ray Advanced International Engineering Congress held: major investments in recent years in Iran and Turkey are taking place in the rail sector and railways passing day is gaining more importance for both countries. There is a need for a regular annual congress for the rail sector in the Middle East. For this reason, an annual congress is organized under the cooperation of Istanbul University Faculty of Engineering and Iran Science and Technology University Railway Engineering Faculty. Our faculty in coordination with the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department of the Republic of Turkey State Railways ...
- Balfour Beatty Rail Customer Seminar in Turkey 23/02/2010 100 of Turkey organizations. 2023 4000 year of the year has been set up to create a high-speed rail network. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Balfour Beatty Rail February 23 2010 history in Ankara high-speed railway network and organized a seminar on Property Maintenance. In the presentation, Balfour Beatty Rail's worldwide experience and references were shown. Balfour Beatty Rail's 9 focuses on the experience of building more than one 6.000 parts-km catenary system from different countries. Products, systems and technologies The entire service network of Balfour Beatty Rail is offered. Guest Speaker Catenary Systems Nürnberg Konuk
- UPS Becomes the Best Logistics Brand in Customer Experience 11/04/2017 UPS Becomes the Best Logistics Brand in Customer Experience: UPS, the Customer Experience Index, was chosen as the brand that best manages the customer experience in the logistics industry. Şikayetvar.com Although Turkey's largest customer complaints platform, is used as a reference for reliable brands by consumers when shopping. "Our customers and we are proud because of it is very important, so this award for their satisfaction UPS." Said UPS Turkey General Manager of Horizon Akaltın remarks he continued as follows: "the eyes of our customers with this index learn that UPS's see how we have the opportunity and the best possible customer mümkün
- Customer-oriented Large Investments from Sedaş in Kocaeli 13/10/2017 The frequency and duration of the interruptions have decreased in the places where investments were made to increase the energy quality, meet the power demands and create alternative lines in the interruptions. SEDAŞ carries out its mission of güvenli ensuring sustainable access of customers to safe, high quality, reliable electric energy with investments S. SEDAŞ continues its investments in the region with big projects. The projects completed by SEDAŞ in Kocaeli make a difference in energy quality and reduce the number of times and durations. The alternative lines also facilitate quick interventions in faults. In order to meet the power demands of SEDAŞ, the new 34,5 KV distribution connection lines of the downloading centers of TEİAŞ are also formed. SEDAŞ'S GREAT PROJECTS TRAMVAY ROUTE AG-OG UNDERGROUND WIRED ELECTRICITY S
- HGS Balance Inquiry How To ... HGS Customer Service 10/02/2015 HGS Balance Inquiry How To ... HGS Customer Service: HGS balance inquiry process can be done in two different ways. They are made online and online via PTT's HGS customer service (444 17 88). HGS balance inquiry process can be done in two different ways. They are made online and online via PTT's HGS customer service (444 17 88). HGS system is implemented for easy access to toll roads such as bridges and highways. During this application, the vehicle's windshield is pasted on the windshield with HIP label. After each pass, your balances are falling and the GSM number you have specified in the system Her
- Mecidiyeköy metrobus station is being reorganized 15/06/2012 Access to the Mecidiyeköy metrobus station will be made from the existing pedestrian overpass at the 18 June-18 July due to the new arrangement work. Within the scope of the project, the new pedestrian underpass, which is to be built under the existing underpass, will be integrated with the Transfer Center - Metrobus Station-Metro Station. In addition, due to Mecidiyeköy Viaduct and vehicle roads in the region, crossings that are troublesome for pedestrians will be uninterrupted. There will also be a lift for disabled citizens on the pedestrian underpass. Mecidiyeköy Metrobus Station to meet the demand of the current pedestrian iy
- rail panel will be held in Turkey 15/05/2013 rail panel in Turkey 18 May 2013 13.30 Saturday at the Istanbul branch of the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Representative will be held in Kadikoy. Participants: Bahçeşehir University BTS (United Transport Association) Chamber of Civil Engineers Istanbul Transportation Inc. Chamber of Architects Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists Association (Rayder) Chamber of City Planners TCDDY Chamber of Mechanical Engineers Istanbul Branch Kadıköy District Representative Yeni Sahra Mah.Yavuz Selim Cad. No: 15 / 2 0216 4707432 0216 4707456