One of the projects put forward during the election process by the Head Office of Transportation Officer-Sen was put into practice. For the first time in the history of Transport Officer-Sen, an application was made for EU education grant project. by Trade Unions, Occupational Health and Safety of Railway Employees in Turkey, signaling, electrification and awareness in railway maintenance business lines and planned a series of educational projects helping to improve the quality, made reference to the EU grant program.
The project aims to develop and implement comprehensive strategies for improving occupational health and safety and working conditions for civil servants working in Railways, and to increase occupational health and safety conditions and capacities of civil servants working in signaling, road maintenance and electrification systems.
In the case of acceptance of the project, a grant of 150 Thousand Euros will be used to increase the education and professional knowledge and experience of union members at home and abroad.
Transportation Officer-Sen hardworking Kenan Chairman, experienced in the past months and all our people, referring also to the bull-speed train crash grief, "This project will not only raise the standards of our members railway workers, but also Turkey, the signaling cause fatal accidents and Electrification conditions of use in it will improve. iyileştir
Caliskan, in the next process in the field of trade union services and other jobs in the field for similar project applications will be added, he added.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- KPSS 2017 / 2 Preferences TCDD 573 Officer Reception Roles and Application Requirements 15/11/2017 KPSS 2017 / 2 preferences started. TCDD civil servants will also be recruited. The central recruitment preferences and the recruitment staff of TCDD public personnel are included in our news. KPSS 2017 / 2 placement of the central office appointment preferences began. As a result of the choices to be taken by ÖSYM, a total of 2038 officers will be recruited from undergraduate, associate and high school graduates. In this context, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) will be 573 recruitment of cadres. We examined TCDD recruitment recruitment staff and application conditions. Turkish State Railways TCDD for high school graduates in the recruitment of high school graduates 2, Turkey Wagon Industries Inc. General Directorate Genel
- TCDD 191 Staff Officer Purchase Date and Application Conditions 21/03/2018 The staff were procured in the Communiqué published in the Official Gazette on the previous day for the recruitment of 191 civil servants to TCDD. After the creation of the squad, the officer candidates started to wait for the advertisements. So when will the ads be published? What are the application requirements? How will the applications be made? State Railways of the Republic of Turkey was established for the recruitment of staff to the General Directorate. Official Gazette the decision, the General Directorate of State Railways of the Republic of Turkey and the 4 187 surveillance staff attorney for the introduction of any staff at the reception was held. Following the construction of the staff, the officer candidates began to investigate when the recruitment of the staff would be made and what the conditions of application would be. The details of the 191 cadre that was founded by TCDD T
- Transport from Officer-Sen to General Director of TCDD Transportation Inc. Veysi Kurt 31/05/2017 Transportation Memur-Sen General Manager Veysel Kurt from TCDD Transportation Inc. Visit: Can Cankesen, Chairman of the General Directorate of Transport, and İbrahim Uslu, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Kenan Çalışkan, TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. General Manager Veysi Kurt visited. General Chairman Cankesen and his entourage Veysi Kurta, who was appointed as the General Manager of TCDD Transportation Corporation, wished success to him by conveying his wishes. and our country's economy to provide added value to fulfill our duties değer
- Transportation Memur-Sen's visit to Çetin Altun would be better 18/10/2017 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen and the delegation accompanying him, TCDD Transportation Inc. Deputy General Director Çetin Altun received a visit to be wished success in the new era. Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen and Vice President Ibrahim Uslu, Kenan Caliskan, Ümit Aydın and Mehmet Yildirim CCI was appointed as the Deputy Director General of Transportation. President Cankesen and his entourage were appointed as TCDD Transport Assistant General Managers and wished success to them by conveying their wishes. Cankesen during the visit TCDD transportation 10 more than one thousand employees, in this process as a non-governmental organization en
- TCDD General Manager of Transportation Memur-Sen İsa ApaydınVisit 18/10/2017 General Director of Transportation Officer-Sen Can Cankesen and Vice Chairman İbrahim Uslu, Kenan Çalışkan, Ümit Aydın, Mehmet Yıldırım General Manager İsa Apaydını and Deputy General Director Murat Kavak. TCDD staff shortages during the mutual consultations General Manager İsa Apaydınforwarded to. General Manager Apaydın expressed his gratitude for the visit and thanked for the kind visits of the Transportation Officer Management.
- Transportation Officer-Sen TCDD Deputy Director General Visit to Uygun 04/10/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen appointed as TCDD Deputy General Manager, Mr. Ali İhsan Uygun visited to get better. Cankesen Assistant General Manager wished success to Uygun in his new position and expressed his pleasure for coming to office and wished success in their works. Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun thanked Mr. Can Cankesen and the Transport Officer-Sen delegation for their kind visits and good wishes. Deputy Chairman Kenan Çalışkan, Mehmet Yıldırım, İbrahim Uslu and Ankara 3 Branch President Atilla Demirtunç attended the meeting.
- TCDD General Manager of Transportation Memur-Sen İsa Apaydına Visit 29/05/2018 General Director of Transportation Officer-Sen Can Cankesen, Vice Chairman İbrahim Uslu, Kenan Çalışkan and Mehmet Yıldırım General Manager of TCDD İsa Apaydınthey visited. TCDD staff shortages during the mutual consultations General Manager İsa Apaydınforwarded to. General Manager Apaydın expressed his gratitude for the visit and expressed his gratitude for the kind visits of the Transportation Officer-Sen administration.
- Transportation from Memur-Sen to TCDD General Manager 21/02/2019 Transportation Officer-Sen Chairman Kenan Caliskan and Vice Chairman, Ali Ihsan Uygun, who were appointed as the General Director of Turkish State Railways, made a good visit. Transport Memur-Sen Chairman Kenan Caliskan and Vice Chairman Atilla Demirtunc, Ibrahim Uslu and Mehmet Yildirim, appointed as the Deputy Director General of TCDD Ali Ihsan Uygun'a have a good visit. General Manager and Deputy Chairman Uslu, Demirtunç and Yıldırım, General Director of Turkish State Railways said that they wish success in his new position.
- Transport from Memur-Sen to TÜDEMSAŞ 16/04/2019 Transportation Officer-Sen Chairman Kenan Caliskan and Sivas Branch Management visited TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu in his office. Transportation Officer-Sen Chairman Kenan Caliskan, TÜDEMSAŞ in our country since the year of 1939 in the country and the economy of Sivas, which, in addition to providing great contributions to the railway sector, TÜDEMSAŞ 's contribution to the development of Turkey's railway transportation can not be ignored, he said. TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu expressed his pleasure in the visit and stated that their aim was to serve to TÜDEMSAŞ, Sivas and Turkey's Railways. Başoğlu, TÜDEMSAŞ to move to better places to work with all our staff day and night are continuing. TÜ said.
- Transport Memur-Sen condemns the incident in Antalya Airport 09/05/2019 Transportation Officer-Sen condemned the verbal and physical violence of Pars Special Security personnel at the 3 Air Traffic Controller at Antalya Airport. The written statement made by the Transport Officer-Sen follows; "Mobbing and rude behavior of private security personnel for DHMI employees at Antalya Airport recently 6 May 2019 peaked on Monday with the physical and verbal violence of our friend 3 Air Traffic Control. 3 in accordance with the verbal violence and after the unfortunate physical assault, they were assaulted.
- CHP Bursa deputy from Sena Kaleli fast train question. 17/02/2012 CHP Bursa deputy and Party Assembly member Sena Walled, has long Bursa agenda which occupies Transportation to prepare the parliamentary questions about the fast train project, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Turkey moved to the National Assembly with a request to be answered by lightning. Sena Kaleli stated that the high-speed train project has long occupied Bursa's agenda; Or The high-speed train project has been discussed in Bursa for a long time. However, in Ankara, unfortunately, a very slow path can be taken. For this reason, I wanted to take the process to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and how long it would take to start the campaign. ' Kaleli asked the following questions in his motion: öner The partner who took the tender Kal
- Visit to TUDEMSAS from Udem Hak-Sen 03/12/2015 Visit to TÜDEMSAŞ from Udem Hak-Sen: Abdullah Peker, Chairman of the Union of Transportation and Railway Workers, and Peking Board members visited Mr. Yıldıray Koçarslan, General Manager of the Company, in his office. Speaking during the visit, the President of Transportation and Railroad Workers Union of Rights, Abdullah Peker said that TÜDEMSAŞ has grown and evolved with each passing day. Peker, den TÜDEMSAŞ should not ignore the work done during the last three years. TÜDEMSAŞ is growing and developing day by day. Say 'There is a saying' 'is complied with the compassion' 'to congratulate all the executives and bureaucrats doing nice work is a human behavior. 2016 Year X
- Turkish Transportation-Sen to TÜDEMSAŞ Visit 06/04/2017 Turkish Transportation-Sen Visit to TÜDEMSAŞ: Şerafettin Deniz, Chairman of the Turkish Transport-Sen visited TUSEMAS General Manager and Chairman of the Board Yıldıray Koçarslan at his office. Şerafettin Deniz Chairman of the Turkish Transport-Sen, General Director of Turkish Transport-Sen Yusuf Kaya and Sivas Branch President Nurullah Albayrak visited our company and met with union members. The union representatives visited TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager and Chairman of the Board Yıldıray Koçarslan at his office after hearing the problems of TÜDEMSAŞ employees and received information about the works.
- Description of the Turkish Railway-Corps Train Accident in Çorlu 19/07/2018 Turkish Transport-Sen President Mustafa Nurullah Albayrak expressed that after the train wreck in Corlu, they condemned those who tried to turn the accident into a trade union propaganda, they would never turn this event into a trade union propaganda and they would not answer the groundless claims made by the translators. President Albayrak's statement as follows; As it is known, 08 2018 hour 17.00'da, Uzunköprü- Halkalı 362 passenger and 6 personnel, 5 passenger car, Xanx car in the Sarilar district of Tekirdag Çorlu derailed the 24 wagon as a result of derailment 318 citizens lost their lives, XNUMX citizens were injured. God's mercy to our citizens who lost their lives in this sad accident, bu
- 2020 million Euro grant from EU to Izmir within the scope of HORIZON 2.5 18/12/2016 HORIZON 2020 2.5 million Euro grant from the EU to Izmir: en HORIZON 2020 ibe, which is the highest budgeted grant program of the European Union, will be realized in Izmir. Under the program, where Izmir is the first among the 39 city, an ecological corridor will be established in the northern part of the city; steps to shape the future green infrastructure strategy will be taken. Within the scope of the program, EU will receive a grant of EUR 2.5 million from Izmir. As a party to the ond Covenant of Mayors m, which aims to reduce the carbon dioxide emissions, İzmir is committed to reducing its carbon dioxide emissions by 2020 by 20. Izmir…
- from the eU Halkalı- 275 Million Euro Grant for Kapikule Railway Line 27/02/2019 By far the most large-scale projects related to the EU-Turkey bilateral financial assistance project financing agreement, to be signed on February 28. The total investment cost for the project is expected to be around 1 billion Euros. 275 million euros will be provided by the EU hibeyl with this project, the EU will be the largest investment projects carried out in Turkey. The EU Commission's Commissioner for Mobility and Transport, Mr. Violeta Bulc Transportation and Infrastructure Minister of the Republic of Turkey. Mehmet Cahit Turhan will attend. Istanbul metropolitan region, this is a very important railway, which will connect the Turkey-Bulgaria border ...
- Transport Officer-Sen Delegation Visited TÜVASAŞ 04/09/2012 Can Cankesen, General Secretary of Transport Officer Union (Transport Officer-Sen), General Secretary Ahmet Arslantaş and Transport Officer-Sen Sakarya Provincial Chairman İsmail Yıldırım visited TÜVASAŞ. TÜVASAŞ General Manager İbrahim Ertiryaki, expressing his satisfaction with the visits of the Transportation Officer-Sen delegation, informed the visitors about TÜVASAŞ and its activities. Referring to TÜVASAŞ's developments in the railway sector, Ertiryaki said, imiz One of our most important indicators of our success is that we become a company capable of producing to international markets. TÜ Can Cankesen, Chairman of the Transport Officer-Sen, is awarded by TUVASAS's Business Initiative Directions (BID) for the,
- Transport Officer-Sen Chairman made a statement 04/04/2013 Transport Officer-Sen General Director of Transport Transport Officer-Sen General Director Can Cankesen, the law envisioning the opening of the railway to the private sector after the enactment of the TCDD personnel will not be a job security problem, he said. Cankesen, the Parliament on the agenda of the railways to open the private sector, found the evaluation of the draft law. 'Officer-Sen as one of our red lines of business security, we defend it to the end,' said Cankesen, 'switching to a subsidiary model' without the need for any other process staff will be transferred to TCDD Transportation Inc. said. Cankesen, said: 'As a result of our intense efforts, instead of the SOE, it was decided to establish a subsidiary and this is in the bill C
- Transport Officer You Will Not Participate in the Stop Job of the Railway Workers 06/04/2013 Transport Officer You will not participate in the action to stop the work of the railroad Officers-Sen General Director of Transportation Cankesen 16 KESK in April and will not participate in public-Sen action to stop their work, said: ank As a union, our aim is to break the action and do not sabotage the action, all We respect CSOs and the activities they do within the law. 16 In April, we will do our job just as the railroads, we will be at the beginning of our business. X
- Transport Officer-sen Chairman Cankesen Statement 28/02/2014 Transport Officer-Sen Confederation of Transport Employees Officer Union (Transport Officer-Sen) Chairman Can Cankesen, "Vefakar and Cefakar rail workers need to get rid of 50 year's grievance. We continue our service with the same sacrifice. .. Cankes that, in his statement to the AA correspondent in Eskisehir came to participate in a program to understand the sophistication of a country primarily noting that you need to look at the transport mode, the advent of our country transportation mode since 2002 years and reported that the development of Turkey's power floor. Cankes the High speed and the number of trains that made the leap Turkey in recent years with 52 xnumx'y reaching the airport attention, "Politics, ...
- Transportation Officer-Sen Kocaeli Representation opened 05/03/2014 Transportation Officer-Sen Kocaeli Representative Office opened: Transportation Officer-Sen Kocaeli Representative Office, which is under the name of Officer-Sen, was put into service with a ceremony held at the Izmit Train Station. Transportation Officer- Sen Kocaeli Representative Mehmet Akkuş hosted the opening of Can Cankesen, President of Transportation Officer-Sen, Deputy Mayor of Izmit Ibrahim Bulut, and some of the branches of Memur-Sen affiliates attended the branch. FAST TRAIN TRIAL DRIVING Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, also gave information about the high-speed train, the test will begin from March 15 announced. Cankesen, traf The high-speed train will relax the traffic between Ankara and Istanbul. This comfort is also the right of Kocaeli, Sakarya. Fast…
- Transport Officer-Sen Erzincan Province Representative Selahattin Sarikaya Appointed 13/12/2016 Transport Officer-Sen Erzincan Province Representative Selahattin Sarikaya was: Officer-Sen Confederation of Officer-Sen Erzincan Province Representative Suleyman Karabas due to leave due to the Transport Officer-Sen Provincial Representative Selahattin Sarikaya was appointed. Sarikaya, said in a statement, said the union's every stronger, "Our members are adopting our union. My friends with our management will try to move forward further. We will try to find solutions to the problems of our colleagues. We will move the trade union movement for the benefit of our country and our institution," he said. Selahattin Sarıkaya, who was appointed as Officer-Sen Erzincan Province Representative, has been working as a civil servant at TCDD for nearly 30 years.
- Transport Officer-Sen continues its uninterrupted work in the organization 20/01/2017 Transport Officer-Sen organization continues uninterrupted: Transport Officer-Sen General President Can Cankesen and Deputy Chairman Ibrahim Uslu continue their unremitting efforts in the organization. Cankesen and Uslu continued their organizational work in Istanbul and visited the transportation service staff. TCDD 1. Cankesen, who came together with our members and employees at the Regional Directorate, listened to the distress and demands of the personnel in the workplaces and consulted on their solutions. Mr. Cankesen also stated that they will discuss with the necessary places for the solution of the problems experienced and they will convey their demands. They also gave information about our union's activities and achievements. During the visits, Mustafa Tamtam, the head of the branch office in Istanbul, said, Yap
- General Directorate of Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 2 Branch 23/01/2017 Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 2 Branch Ordinary General Assembly was held: Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 2'nolu Branch 2. Ordinary General Assembly Chairman Can Cankesen, Vice Chairman Ibrahim Uslu and was held with the participation of Tümer Gümüşün. The branch manager, Süreyya Balaban, was elected as the branch chair. Speaking at the Ordinary General Assembly Chairman Can Cankesen, "I wish success to my friends in the board. Today we are making a nice general assembly in the fraternity and friendly environment. We are going to election with a single list. We have a strong branch at Atatürk Airport. We are also organized at airports. Transport employees var
- Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 1 Branch Provincial Court Meeting was Held 23/01/2017 Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 1 Branch Provincial Court Meeting was held: Transportation Officer-Sen Istanbul 1 Branch Presidency of the Divan Meeting, Mayor Can Cankesen and Vice President Ibrahim Uslu. Speaking at the meeting, President Cankesen said güç We have signed the best collective bargaining agreement on the financial and personal rights of our civil servants with the struggle we have given in the collective agreement. Imiz Speaking about the recent terrorist attacks, Cankesen said, and they do not want a strong Turkey. Turkey feet when lifted, a noble ...