In TÜVASAŞ, different production strategies are being followed for metro, tram, light rail, suburban and other rail system vehicles. These projects take place in the framework of joint production with international companies.
In this context, 2001 units metro vehicle with SIEMENS AG in 48, 2007 units in 84, 21 units (75 set) to be operated by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in the framework of common production with Hyundai / Rotem in South Korea. and 25 units (XNUMX set) electric train set vehicles of TCDD were manufactured jointly.
The construction of the 275 vehicle of the Marmaray Project, which is one of the largest transportation infrastructure projects in the world, was also carried out within the framework of the joint production contract signed between TÜVASAŞ and Eurotem.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Antalya BB Rail System Equipment Supply and 3. Phase Light Rail System Project has been signed with Boğaziçi Project 19/03/2015 Antalya BB Rail System Equipment Supply and 3. Stage Light Rail System Project Contract signed with Boğaziçi Project Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out the negotiation process on 13 February 2015 by en Rail System Equipment Supply and 3. Stage Light Rail System Project Procurement Consultancy Service Procurement ini tender is concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 3.125.000 was awarded the contract with the bid of 1.990.000 TL and the contract was signed on 04 March 2015. (EE)
- Rail Systems Technology Course Notes: Rail System Tools 14/07/2012 Rail Systems Technology Course Notes: Rail System Tools Module Code: 525MT0052 Module Name: Rail System Tools Module Name: Rail System Vehicles Lighting and Air Conditioning Systems Description: Rail system technology applications, pull-pull vehicles, brakes used in vehicles and trains are equipped with learning material. Click here to download. Click here to download.
- Samsun Rail System Tender to be rearranged for domestic contribution share 19/09/2012 The struggle for the correction of tenders of Samsun and Konya municipalities, which do not consider the 51 threshold, is being initiated. The OSTİM Rail Transport System Cluster decided not to step back from the 51 domestic contribution requirement set out in the Ankara Metro. World Newspaper Columnist Rushdie management of the Wolves during a meeting in Ankara Ostim, industrialists, "Percent 51 is an important step and a clear threshold anymore. No excuse for coming out of it. Turkey is able to produce these vehicles," he said. Turkish industry, 70'i can do easily, in a few years can capture the 100'da recorded in the meeting; industrialists mentioned bureaucratic obstacles and demanded that the specifications be prepared in consultation with firms. This…
- Erzincan Rail System Project will be completed after contribution analysis 10/10/2014 Erzincan Rail System project will be completed after the contribution analysis of the city: Mayor of Erzincan Cemalettin Başsoy made a general evaluation about the work done by the municipality in the month of 6. The Mayor of Erzincan Cemalettin Başsoy said: as We have started the works on the roads and pavements which are the most important problem of our city. 24 bin tоn asphalt has been used in the last six months. As a result of the preliminary tender, we will carry out an asphalt run of 210 km at the end of the year.
- The localization requirement contributed to the rail sector 26/07/2017 Turkey railways of rail infrastructure equipment for the development of technology and supporting rail vehicles to be produced by local manufacturers, small number of but further strengthening of advanced rail industry and planned to urgently creation of an effective education system. Taha Aydın, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists' Association (RAYDER), said that they undertake the mission of assisting the development of rail transport systems for sustainable public transportation. Için Supporting the policies for the dissemination of rail transportation, supporting rail transport systems integrated with the EU to lead the establishment of relevant standards, to further R & D, innovation, ilişkin
- The biggest contribution to EMİTT Fair from Erzincan 04/02/2016 The biggest contribution to EMITT Fair From Erzincan: This year, the Eastern Mediterranean International Tourism and Travel Fair (EMITT), which was organized by 20, ended. Erzincan, which is located in every aspect of the fair, has been the favorite of the fair with its three districts, Ergan Mountain and the separate stands with the local products. From the four corners of the world and Turkey; EMITT, the world's largest 5 fair, has brought together towns, hotels, agencies, entrepreneurs, operators and tourism enthusiasts. Under the leadership of Erzincan Governorship; Provincial Directorate of Culture and Tourism, Kemaliye, Kemah and Refahiye District Governor participated in the fair,
- High-speed train project will contribute to the development of Akdağmadeni district 16/09/2012 High speed train project, one of the biggest services for Akdagmadeni stressed that Dastan, thanks to this project will continue to develop quickly Akdagmadeni'nin said. Expressing that the high-speed train station will be within a distance of 13 kilometers from the district, President Daştan said, ış Yozgat's Çayıralan, Çekerek, Kadışehri, Sivas and some districts of Tokat will benefit from Akdağmadeni station if they want to use the high speed train. This will contribute to the increase of Akdağmadeni's population or to the mobilization of the economy. We are a town to be opened to tourism in the future. Sivas 110, Yozgat'da 100 is a town that is a kilometer away. There will be no problems in transportation when the airport and high-speed train station are built.
- Trabzon Logistics Center will contribute to the regional economy 28/11/2013 Trabzon Logistics center will make a great contribution to the regional economy: TRABZON Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gumrukcuoglu said that they are working to attract the investments that will strengthen the economy and he said Belediye We think that the city will develop with the logistics center. I've been studying at many centers around the world. We will attract the business world to our city by providing the fastest service with the least cost. En TRABZON Mayor Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu stated that he saw the logistics center of Shanghai, Germany, Singapore and dile We invited the founding team of the new logistics center in Germany to our city via the Eastern Black Sea Development Agency. We proposed the Büyük Liman area, Akçaabat center, Trabzon center, Arsin Organized Industrial Zone and Çamburnu region. Onlar
- The largest contribution to the growth of air transport from Turkey 20/04/2014 The largest contribution to the growth of air transport in Turkey: Turkey's next 7 years, the country would be to provide the greatest contribution to European air traffic growth was noted. According to the Eurocontrol report, European air transport is expected to grow by 2014 in 1,2 and by 2015 in 2,7. The growth in air transportation will drop to 2017 after the 2,2 year due to insufficient airports in Europe. With the third airport to be built in Istanbul, this rate will reach 2019 from 2,8. In Egypt, the number of passengers affected by the decrease in the number of all Europe, said in a report, "However, this loss of tourists to Spain and Morocco"
- Sunflower Bike Valley Will Offer Great Contribution To Sports 22/09/2018 Sakarya MTB Cup races for the Sunflower Bike Valley Minister Mehmet Kasapoğlu, isi We visited the valley today and we have made the first races. It is really a great opportunity for cycling and cycling. I would like to thank our Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu for his contributions and investments. Kat President Toçoğlu said, MT We would like to thank our Minister Mehmet Kasapoğlu and wish all the athletes a success in the championship. Minister of Youth and Sports ve