Turkey Travel Agencies Association (TÜRSAB) President Firuz Bağlıka and TÜRSAB Management Mayor Mustafa visited the Steel. During the visit, support messages were given for further development of Kayseri tourism.
Mayor Mustafa Çelik met with TÜRSAB Chairman Firuz Bağlıkaya and the managers for a while. During the meeting, President Steel made explanations about Kayseri tourism and asked TÜRSAB to give more support. Stating that they carried out important works to introduce the values of Kayseri, particularly Erciyes, Mayor Çelik said, alar In the last two years, our works on the promotion of Erciyes have increased the number of skiers by two times. Our hotels have never been empty during the winter. Kayseri is a good resource for the diversification of tourism in our country. Winter tourism, nature tourism and cultural tourism are here. Hopefully with the support of TÜRSAB'll come to much better points, İn he said.
TÜRSAB Chairman Firuz Baglikaya also stated that Kayseri is an important city not only for skiing tourism but also for its different values, especially for gastronomy. Baglıkaya said that they need to create more publicity and more awareness in order to emphasize these values. Ve Therefore, we come to Kayseri when we have the opportunity. We are collecting our travel agencies here and discussing more. We love Kayseri very much, Biz he said.
Firuz Baglikaya also emphasized that Kayseri's aircraft connections are also very good, and that we should focus on foreign tourists. Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Celik, Russia, Poland and Ukraine, with the effort of the charter service every week, tourists come to Kayseri, and they work for the promotion of Kayseri as a tourism agency, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- White Carrier Support to Kars Tourism 19/04/2015 White Wagon Support to Kars Tourism: The mes White Wagon daha of Kazım Karabekir Pasha in Kars was taken to the tourism destination in order to raise the tourism potential of the region and especially to make Russian tourists visit the region more. 13 with Russia The Russian delegation signed the 1921 in 15 October. 13 esi White Wagon esinde was exhibited in the garden of the Kars Museum in the historical Station Quarter, which was presented to Kazim Karabekir Pasha, the commander of the Corps. In the Ottoman, Russian and Cyrillic alphabet on the exterior of the wagon with a lounge, dining room, heating room and bathroom "This is white"
- TÜRSAB announces winter tourism report 07/01/2015 TÜRSAB winter tourism has released its report: Turkey Travel Agencies Union announced winter tourism report. According to the report, Austria Winter tourism, which is tough rivals such as Switzerland and France, Turkey is making progress in ski resorts. Sea, sand, sun settled among the first to come to mind when country called Turkey, to spread tourism sector 12 months in winter tourism in recent years began to bear weight. 10 2.7 million visitors were welcomed 2014 years ago, this number exceeded 4.8 million as of XNUMX. Winter tourism in Austria, Switzerland and France with tough opponents such as Turkey, which is indispensable ski resort in the winter season ...
- Stopping the Ropeway Project Uludag kicks in summer and winter tourism! 13/09/2013 The old Uludağ Lift, which was started to be built in 1957, was built in the area in the Uludağ National Park, which was later declared a national park. In the 1963 years leading up to the Teferrüç Sarıalan Turkey's first cable car was put into service. 4,3 has been cleaned at the bottom of the line in 1960 for this long cable car line! Marmara Uludag is the highest mountain still remains Turkey's most popular and oldest ski resort property. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to provide easy spas to the slopes in the 2.000 m height hotels in order to revitalize the winter and summer tourism, decided to renew this ropeway. The length of the old line, which is 4,3 km X
- Mus Ski Center is ready for winter tourism 07/12/2013 Muş Ski Center is ready for winter tourism: Muş Youth Services and Sports Manager Ali Kartal, all the shortcomings of the Muş Ski Center, said the issue is not in question, said. Skiing area was expanded last year and snowfall will be opened when the desired level of service, said Kartal, the new tender of social facilities, said. Providing information about the work done at the ski center, Sports Services and Sports Director Kartal, said the ski slope is the momentary need, but said they want to prepare this ski slope for the future. Kartal, "We want to enlarge the area of this area. The new social facility has already been auctioned and the company"
- Davrazda is a big blow to winter tourism from the lack of snowfall 28/01/2014 Davrazda is a big blow to the winter tourism from the lack of snowfall: Every year in January, the season opened in Davraz, due to scarcity of snow only 2 thousand 344 meter altitude can shift at the peak. There is a shortage of drought before the semester breaks at Davraz Ski Center in Isparta. In Davraz, where the season opened in January every year, due to the lack of snow, only the 2 bin 344 can shift at the peak of the meter altitude. Turkey's famous skiing Ski Davraz point, enough was done for the season opener due to snow. Operators and holidaymakers were surprised by the drought in Davraz. From three ski stages in the famous ski resort merkez
- Mount Bobi to be Brought to Ski Tourism 06/05/2014 Bobi Mountain will be earned for ski tourism: Ağrı Youth Services and Sports City Director Şafi Erim said that they will bring Babi Mountain back to ski tourism. Ebirkirt 100. Şafi Erim, who visited Yıl Elementary School, the materials belonging to Eleşkirt Ski Facilities, which are not operated since 8 and have been plundered and destroyed by thieves, are located in the city center of Ağrı. He said they'd build on Mount Bobi. … Bobi problem states that Eleşkirt Ski Facilities is not even a chance to serve in the current place due to many legal problems.
- Development approach to winter tourism 05/06/2014 Development Approach to Winter Tourism: Ministry of Development Sports and Tourism Sector Experts made observations at Erzurum Winter Sports Centers. The delegation consisting of experts from the Ministry of Development and experts of the sports and tourism sector to investigate the winter sports and accommodation facilities transferred to the Prime Ministry Privatization Administration on site and visited the facilities of Palandöken and Konaklı Ski Centers and 2011 World University Winter Games. Ministry experts, the first part of the program representatives of the Prime Ministry Privatization Administration and the ski resorts in the Palandoken ski resort examined. After the investigation, we will meet with the representatives of the private sector operating in the ski resort.
- New center for winter tourism 06/02/2015 The new center comes to winter tourism: In the Tavas district, work is underway to bring Bozdag to winter tourism with its 2 thousand 419 meters in height, which attract attention with its geographical location, suitable weather conditions, snow type and snow holding feature. Geographical location, snow type, snow keeping in Tavas district of Denizli In addition to its natural runways, as well as the lack of fog and wind effects, the studies are underway to bring Bozdağ to the winter tourism of 2 thousand 419 meters. The facilities planned to be completed by the end of this year are expected to be one of the centers of domestic and foreign tourism. Mayor of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Osman Zolan, AA correspondent, said in a statement Denizli
- Cable Car Support for Trabzon Tourism 06/04/2016 Ropeway Support to Trabzon Tourism: The ropeway planned to be built in Trabzon will make a significant contribution to tourism which has gained a significant momentum in recent years. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, East Black Sea, the green nature, history and culture in recent years, especially in the Gulf countries with a significant improvement in tourism, he said. Customs offices in the region trying to do their best to explain their efforts Customsçüoğlu, tourists to see tourists by acting according to the guests asked to contribute to tourism. Emphasizing that it is important to apply clean services and equal wages in tourism, Gümrükçüoğlu stated that they also made investments to make tourism sustainable in the region. In this context…
- Ilgaz Mountain is preparing for winter tourism 29/09/2016 Ilgaz Mountain is preparing for winter tourism: Çankırı Governor Köse, "We will do our best to make Ilgaz one of the most important tourism centers of the country." said. Çankırı Governor Mesut Köse, indicating that they are working hard to bring Ilgaz Mountain to tourism, "Ilgaz, will become a center of interest with new facilities in the coming years. Ilgaz will do our best to make one of the country's most important tourism centers." said. Köse, Ilgaz Governor Mohammed Gurbuz Ilgaz Mountain facilities in the investigation found. Yıldıztepe Ski Center, Women's Meadow Nature Park, promenade areas, zipline (Kaytel) facility and the ski lifts in the ski resort Governor Merkezi
- Kadıköy - Kartal Metro will contribute to Anatolian Side tourism 19/08/2012 TUROB President Timur Bayindir, 'Kadikoy - Kartal Metro will provide faster and more civilian transportation, will increase the quality of life,' he said Kadikoy - Kartal Metro, which is increasing rapidly in the number of hotels in the Anatolian side that will make a significant contribution to the Hotels Tourists, Operators and Investors Union (TUROB) President Timur Bayındır, stressed the importance of transportation and traffic comfort in the development of tourism potential of cities. Bayindir, said: 'Anatolian side is starting to move slowly in terms of tourism. Sabiha Gökçen airport has undoubtedly added a significant momentum to this region. JUSTICE IS CONNECTING Kadıköy -Kartal metro, İS
- Teleferic Formula for Yayla Tourism 07/01/2018 The government is looking for new formulas for the development of highland tourism. One of them is the project to provide access to the ropeways without damaging green roads. Culture and Tourism Minister Numan Kurtulmuş, Milliyet said the new works considered to be ligated with plateau tourism. Kurtulmuş, "What will you do for the plateau?" He said on the question: "Turkey in certain areas, particularly the eastern Black Sea region, the Mediterranean also have very good springs, a spring paradise. Important places, especially for the Gulf Arab tourists, mainly. Will develop in place to transport become easier to mountain tourism. Plateau we know that Turkey is an important potential for tourism. one of our alternative site ...
- Agora-Kadifekale Cable Car Project Provides Life Water to Izmir Tourism 13/09/2018 The tourism potential of high tourism tourism in Izmir, highlighting the importance of Yaşar University Faculty Member Archeologist Prof. Dr. Recep Meriç reminded of the planned ropeway project from Agora to Kadifekale. The recent increases in the exchange rates once again revealed the importance of tourism inputs. The tourism potential of high-quality tourism in Izmir, pointing out the importance of the Faculty Member of the Archaeologist Prof. Yaşar University. Dr. Recep Meriç reminded of the planned ropeway project from Agora to Kadifekale. Evaluating what the project can do to the city if the project is done. Dr. Dr. Meriç, "Tourism, especially in a period of economic problems, and the evaluation of diversification is great"
- AKGİAD requested support from EXPO for Aksu district ropeway project 20/09/2013 AKGİAD requested support from EXPO for Aksu district ropeway project: Aksu Entrepreneur Businessmen's Association has requested support by transferring the ropeway project to EXPO Secretary General Selami Gülay which will not contribute to the district. The ropeway project of the Aksu district of Antalya, the Association of Entrepreneurial Businessmen, was conveyed to Aksu City Council by EXPO Secretary General Selami Gülay. EXPO 2016 visitors to the natural, historical and cultural beauties of the town of Aksu to recognize the value of the project will add value to the district, the Secretary General of EXPO was asked to support. AKGİAD President Hakan Özen also participated in the visit of the City Council President Turan Sahin, EXPO gave information about the ropeway project. EXPO General O
- Bebka's arı Logistics Village Project ü for the feasibility studies of 72 thousand pounds support 18/10/2012 Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA), Bursa Industrialists' and Businessmen's Association (BUSIAD) to be implemented by the "Logistic Village Project" feasibility studies for the support of 72 thousand pounds. According to the statement made by BEBKA, the signing ceremony of the agreement for the feasibility studies of the'n Logistics Village Project t with the support of 72 thousand pounds was realized in the office of BEBKA's Bursa International Textile and Trade Center (BUTTIM). BUSİAD Chairman of Board Oya Coşkunöz Yöney stated that Logistics Village Project is a very important work for Bursa. Bursa is the second largest city of exports, attracting attention, "Food, automotive, textile and machinery as four important"
- BEBKA to Bursa Industry Logistics Support 20/10/2012 Bursa Eskişehir Bilecik Development Agency (BEBKA) will transfer TL 72 thousand TL for the feasibility studies of the Logistics Village Project, which will be the first of its kind in Bursa. Bursa Deputy Governor Ahmet Hamdi Usta, BUSİAD President Oya Coşkunöz Yöney, Board of Directors members, Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General Bayram Vardar, BEBKA Secretary General Mehmet Sait Cülfik and academicians attended the signing ceremony of BEBKA's BUTTİM office. In his speech at the signature ceremony of the President of BUSİAD Oya Coşkunöz, the Logistics Village Project is a very important work for Bursa.
- Support from France to the Coast Line Tram Line project of Izmir 14/11/2012 The surprise support came to France from the coastal line project of İzmir's coastal road. The surprise support came from France, which was developed by the Metropolitan Municipality for the relief of urban transportation and for the Coast Road Tramway Project which was developed to enable the people of Izmir to meet with the sea. The surprise support came from France, which was developed by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) to facilitate the relaxation of urban transportation in Izmir and to enable the people of Izmir to meet the sea. To date, the French Development Agency (AFD), which supports transportation projects in Istanbul and Kayseri, has now blinked on the coast road project in Izmir. AFD Local Governments have stated that they support many projects so far Bugün
- Support from the Butso to the ”Fast Train” Campaign 03/06/2013 Support for the "High Speed Train" Campaign from Butso: Burdur Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BUTSO) President Yusuf Keyik and Board Members supported the signature campaign launched by ATSO for the high-speed train to Antalya before Expo 2015. Chairman of Burdur Chamber of Commerce and Industry Yusuf Keyik and Board of Directors visited Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO) President Çetin Osman Budak to support the high-speed train project. Budak gave information to BUTSO management about the high speed train project and stated that this project has three meanings. ANTALYA A VERY LITTLE ACCESS TO ACCORDING TO OTHER PROVINCES The Expo 2016 Dİ
- Railway Workers Wanted Support from Semih Yalçın of MHP 21/07/2013 Railway Workers asked for support from MHP's Semih Yalçın: MHP Deputy Chairman and Gaziantep Deputy Semih Yalçın listened to the problems of railway workers. He said that the workers would carry the problems of the workers to parliament and would make a question about the issue. Kars railway line located in Turkey for renovation work 2 500 thousand railway workers that they work as 75 people in Kars, they want staff, noting that they are victims and they have no assurance they seek support from Yalcin. Listening to the workers, MHP Deputy Chairman Semih Yalçın said, "This is your grievance and our last bag of baggage cannot resign from the law.
- President Aydın Supports Tüdemsaş Project 26/06/2014 President Aydın's Support to Tudemsaş Project: Mayor Sami Aydın made a return visit to TSO. Deputy Mayors and Parliament Speaker Necati Şahin and members of the Board of Directors attended the visit. During the visit, Tudemsas and 2 were evaluated in order to increase the investments in Sivas. Mutual views were exchanged about OIZ. Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO) Chairman Osman Yildirim's Tudemsas factory 2. Mayor Sami Aydın supported the proposal to move to a modern factory to be established in the OIZ. President Aydın,, If Tudemsash cannot improve and renew itself in the future, it will fall into a downward trend and disappear. In this Bun
- Kayseri's projects received great support from Ankara 05/08/2015 Kayseri's projects received great support from Ankara: Kayseri Mayor Mustafa Çelik had a meeting with the Finance and Transport Ministers in Ankara on Kayseri's projects. In addition to Mayor Çelik, the Minister of Energy Taner Yıldız and Kayseri MP Mehmet Özhaseki attended the meetings of the Ministers and the projects of Kayseri were discussed. During the meetings and meetings, dozens of projects such as Air Supply City Park, High Speed Train, Suburban Line, Airport New Terminal Building, Logistics Village were received support and it was decided to make the necessary protocols for some projects as soon as possible. Mayor Çelik has made many contacts in Ankara, Başkan
- Young Muslim Women's Pink Wagon Project Support for the project 04/05/2016 Support for the Pink Wagon Project Specialized for Young Women from Young Musiad: The Pink Wagon application, planned to be implemented by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, received support from women members of MUSIAD Youth Council. Supported by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the Pink Wagon was supported by women members of the MUSIAD Youth Council. Young Vice Chairman of MÜSİAD Member Admissions Unit Mehtap Coşkun is a member of Istanbul Transportation Inc. which is affiliated to Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. said that we supported the 'Womens' wagon' application in the Metro and trams as the members of the MUSIAD Youth Board and we hope that it will be realized as soon as possible. Mehtap Coşkun at a press conference held at the MÜSİAD Headquarters ap
- From Panama to Kanal Istanbul technical support 25/06/2016 Panama's technical support to Kanal Istanbul: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Arslan will be signed "Maritime Agreement" as part of his visit to Panama. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan went to Panama. Minister Arslan, who moved to Panama this morning, will attend the ceremony tomorrow, due to the opening of the Panama Canal Expansion Project. At the ceremony, which will be attended by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, Arslan is accompanied by the authorities of the relevant institution preparing the Kanal İstanbul project. After the ceremony, Arslan will meet with the working group of representatives of the relevant institutions and organizations of the country under the coordination of the Panama Canal Authority, which has implemented the project. Maritime Agreement will be signed during the visit in question, Turkey ...
- Prime Minister's Support to Yıldırım Metro 15/03/2017 Prime Minister's Support to Lightning Metro Promise: Gökdere, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim before the field of the stand before the AK Party provincial chairman Cemalettin Torun output. Then Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe took the microphone. Altepe was asked to extend his speech by the time the Prime Minister reached the area. In addition, na Governorate Bursa problems and expectations were discussed at the meeting Prime Minister Yildirim Yıldırım received support from the Underground. Thus, gün President Altepe was the most profitable of the Prime Minister's visit on Sunday. Source: Ahmet Emin Yılmaz - www.ahmeteminyilmaz.com
- Technical Support from Dika for Integrated Rail System Integrated Plant Investment in Mardin 12/06/2017 Technical Support from DİKA for Rail Systems Integrated Plant Investment in Mardin: The Technical Assistance Protocol for Investment and Cooperation was signed between the Perform Building Company and the Dicle Development Agency (DİKA) in order to establish a 'Rail Systems Integrated Facility'. Dicle Development Agency (DIKA) added a new one to its activities in order to attract huge investments with great return potential to the region. In recent years, our fast and efficient steps to attract big investors to the region continues to bear fruit. In line with this, Perform Yapi Chairman of the Board of Directors Levent, who asked for the technical support of Dicle Development Agency in order to establish Perform Rail Systems Integrated Facility mas in Mardin, Bu