Temsa and Aselsan produced in cooperation with one of the 100% of Turkey's first domestic EV electric buses Avenue, passengers with clean, quiet, vibration-free, smoke-free and offers a combination of safe transportation.
The electric motor and motor drive unit with high power, torque and efficiency values are integrated and developed in accordance with the challenging environment and road conditions. On the slopes as well as on flat roads, it has superior performance.
The 8-10 offers fast charging capability that can reach full charge in minutes, providing uninterrupted service continuity and unlimited range at short stops. The bus can go only one km 50-70 km. The 450 kW high-speed charging starts automatically when the bus reaches the station with an automatic charging connection integrated into the stops.
With the electric traction system, Avenue EV protects the environment with zero carbon emissions and provides a clean and quiet environment both inside and outside the vehicle by working quietly thanks to the lack of internal combustion engine and high power electric motor which does not require transmission.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 100 national electric bus on the way to Avenue EV 08/12/2016 Turkey Temsa bus leading brand in the market and leader of the Turkish Defense Industry joined forces ASELSAN. The two companies developed the first% 100 domestic electric bus Avenue EV in the Turkish automotive industry. Avenue EV; Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Faruk Özlü, Sabancı Holding CEO Zafer Kurtul, General Manager of Turkish Armed Forces Foundation Orhan Akbaş, ASELSAN Vice Chairman Murat Üçüncü, Sabancı Holding Industry Group President Mehmet Hacıkamiloğlu, TEMSA General Manager Dinçer Çelik, ASELSAN General Manager. Faik Eken and ASELSAN Deputy General Manager Y. Suat Fa
- Turkey's First Electric Bus Indigenous SILEO, Elazığ and Manisa road to Quits 20/04/2018 In the 2018 year, the first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable the people of Elazığ and Manisa to travel more quietly, comfortably and environmentally within the quieter and comfortable year of 2018, will be realized at the end of April. The first deliveries of the new generation of SILEO electric buses, which will enable them to travel environmentally, are realized at the end of April. Turkey's first domestic produce in 100 2014 percent and electric buses that start with 2017 2 years. Bozankaya, which started production of generation vehicles, completed the first production of the vehicles to be used for the people of Elazığ and Manisa. In both cities in April Nisan
- Turkey's first domestic Electric Truck: Anadolu Isuzu NPR10 HOUSE 03/10/2018 All R & D, design and production of NPR 10 EV was carried out by Anadolu Isuzu. Aselsan partnership was provided in the electric motor of the vehicle with high technology and a Turkish brand called Altınay was used for the battery preference. Aselsan signed electric motor; Power systems such as the motor control unit, power distribution unit, vehicle control unit and permanent magnet synchronous electric motor supported and controlled by DC / DC converters have been specially developed for this project. Altınay batteries are charging in the AC charger unit in a short time such as the 4 clock, while DC gibi
- From the TEMA to the fleet of İZULAŞ 110 Avenue 25/11/2016 From TEMSA to IZULAS fleet 110 Avenue: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality companies, IZUSAS, TEMSA, 110 Avenue bus delivery. The number of the Avenue, which serves in Izmir city transportation, reached 410 with the last delivery. The leader of Turkey Temsa bus market, continue to undertake urban delivery for transportation giant said after the long distance. 110 units of TEMSA Avenue were also added to Izmir transportation. 50 units of vehicles will be delivered at the ceremony and other 60 units will be delivered until December 15. 24 November Thursday, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu delivery ceremony, TEMSA General Manager Dincer Steel, Izulaş General Manager UM
- Turkey's Cars Will Be Electric SUV 30/04/2019 Turkey's domestic automobile dream come true. Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) will be on the road in the car will be produced by 2022. The first model to be produced is 100, an electric SUV. Turkey's Automobile Enterprise Group (TOGG) CEO GurcanTurkoglu King, 2021 by the end of the calendar that means closer to the end of the design phase, said completion of the homologation 2022 will work as the first quarter. Karakas, Turkey's completely tOGGer the car's intellectual and industrial property rights that underlined the will of Turkey. TO BE PRODUCED IN THE SMART FACTORY Karakaş, who stated that the domestic car is a smart vehicle, will be constructing the smart factory that will produce this smart vehicle I
- Bozankaya to stamp IAA 2014 with its electric bus 24/09/2014 Bozankaya will hit the IAA 2014 with its electric bus: Bozankaya will be introducing a brand new vehicle at the IAA Commercial Vehicles Fair in Hannover, Germany as it proceeds with ambitious steps with its investments in the rail system, commercial vehicle design and production. electric buses, a new solution for public transportation, eyes will turn to Turkey with Bozanka domestic investment. Bozankaya, which comes to the forefront with its domestic production by making significant R & D investments in rail system and commercial vehicle design, will introduce the new electric bus to the world at the IAA Commercial Vehicle Show which will be held in 25 September - 2 October in Hannover. The launch of the e-bus is especially Bus
- Russian company Electro Drive first electric bus sent to Turkey 05/09/2017 The first electric bus produced for the Russian company by the Turkish Otokar Drive Electro sent to Turkey. In a statement from the Electro Drive, depending on the agreement signed in December 2016 with Otokar is the first electric bus from Moscow to Turkey it said. According to the statement, the company's plans include arranging electric buses for factory trials and then sending them to Istanbul. In the Drive Electro statement, it is stated that the electric bus is the 12 meter-long top-class bus and the charging capacity is 40-50, and the charging process takes 6-10 minutes. Drive Electro is an electric car on Rosatom's order from the year of 2012 in Novosibirsk.
- Bozankaya 9. Electric Bus at the Energy Efficiency Forum Exhibited SILEO 06/04/2018 produced in Turkey, the Turkish people, the first electric bus brands offered the use of a Bozanka, xnumx.'s was attended to Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair. 9 in Turkey. The Energy Efficiency Forum and Fair, which was organized for the first time and participated as a speaker, was held at Istanbul Lutfi Kirdar Convention Center at 9-29 March 30. Bozanka R & D Center and Technology Manager Dursun Cicek, energy-oriented vehicle concept under the title domestically produced Turkey's first 2018, 10, 12 and batteries of these vehicles 18 especially electric buses, vehicle range, high efficiency, efficient modular charging systems , regenerative principle, electric,
- The World's Longest Electric Bus Introduced! 03/04/2019 Technology and automotive companies 1 April joke within the scope of the fictitious products shared in these days, many people thought of a joke that came from BYD. So much so that the Chinese bus manufacturer had to add the note ekle This is not the 1 joke of April ekle. BYD unveiled the world's longest ün fully electric elektrikli bus. The public transport bus, named BYD K12A, was also introduced as the world's first electric all-wheel drive (4WD) system. That the system can easily switch between 2WD - 4WD, so that it is extremely suitable for different road conditions and sistem
- Turkey's first domestic low-floor Rail System Design Tool 22/06/2016 Turkey's first indigenous Design Low Floor Rail System Tool: Turkey's first indigenous design low-floor rail vehicle in Ankara Production Begins Bozanka firm TCV Brand started with Sincan OSB until the new site Diesel CNG and electric buses last year, the production and 21.12.2015 Date Industry She had her registry certificate. Sincan OSB in the new address, now Troleybus, Rail System Vehicles, Bus Skeleton Factory, which will be the production of the factory opened to the Science, Industry and Technology Provincial Director of Vehbi KONARILI Branch Manager Binbasar KARADENIZ visited the business with the location and 09.06.2016 date of Bozankaya Automotive incan