In the context of the Blue Vatan-19 Exercise of the Turkish Naval Forces, TCG ORUÇREİS (F-06) and TCG BANDIRMA (F-07) military ships will be anchored in the port of Samsun at the dates of 2019-245 March 502.
In the context of the Blue Vatan-19 Exercise of the Turkish Naval Forces, TCG ORUÇREİS (F-06) and TCG BANDIRMA (F-07) military ships will be anchored in the port of Samsun at the dates of 2019-245 March 502. People's visits between the hours 10.00 and 17.00 reportedly can occur. All Samsun people are invited.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ergan Mountain Ski Resort meets with ski lovers 14/12/2013 Ergan Mountain Skiing facilities meet with ski lovers: Erzincan Tourism Natural Sports and Environment Association Council Meeting was held in the governorship meeting hall under the chairmanship of Governor Abdurrahman Akdemir. Governor Abdurrahman Akdemir, speaking at the meeting on the last state of the facilities at the Ski Center in Ergan Mountain Ski Center; Gondola cable car, chairlift, 1. and 2. Özcan Özyiğit Tic Ltd. Şti. Stating that the facilities, 4 30 2013 facilities are scheduled to enter the service said. for beginners and non-skiers before making…
- Tüvasaş General Manager meets with Press today 08/11/2012 Tüvasaş General Manager meets with the Press Tüvasaş General Manager Erol İnal will meet with the members of the media at Sakarya in 15: 00.
- Tüvasaş General Manager meets with Press today 08/11/2012
Tüvasas General Manager General Manager Erol Inal Tüvasas meet with the press today at 15: 00 will also make Tüvasas tavern in Sakarya introductory meeting with members of the media. Source Article from the https://rayhaber.com/tuvasas-genel-muduru-bugun-basin-ile-bulusuyor/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tuvasas-genel-muduru-bugun-basin-ile-bulusuy
- Konya Metro Meets High Speed Train 30/05/2015 Konya Metro meets the high-speed train: The Konya Metro, which will provide end-to-end contact with universities, hospitals and high-speed train stations in the city, will consist of three stages. In the first months of next year, the first stage of the subway will be shot at 5 Şeb-i Arus ceremonies are aimed to be put into service. The 2018 kilometer metro line, which will facilitate access to public institutions, industrial zones, hospitals and tourist areas, will significantly ease urban transportation. - After Istanbul and Ankara, Konya is the third province of Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek. In his statement, Prime Minister Davutoglu's metro gospel was met with great excitement and joy. Such…
- Ataköy coast meets with the subway 07/04/2016 Ataköy coast meets with the metro: a new network has been added to the metro network that is spreading to Istanbul. Construction of Bakırköy - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro was initiated within the scope of the project, which was awarded by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. A new network has been added to the metro network which is spreading to Istanbul. Construction of Bakırköy - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro was initiated within the scope of the project, which was awarded by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Thanks to this metro station to be built at Ataköy, all Istanbulites, primarily Bakırköy people, will provide more comfortable transportation to both IDO and Ataköy marina. Ataköy marina will open this metro station At
- AnadoluJet meets the little ones at the Kocaeli Children's Festival 19/04/2014 AnadoluJet meets with the little kids in the Kocaeli Children's Festival: AnadoluJet shows the value it gives to our children with special projects organized at every opportunity and now 23 - 26 will be held in 6 April 23 April 41 April. attending. AnadoluJet, which will take place at the festival with AnadoluJet Children's Theater and simulator event, will meet with hundreds of children from 23 country UM People's airline AnadoluJet, 26 - 2014 Preparing to meet. This year's theme…
- Giant companies meet in Eurasia Rail Fair to be held in Istanbul 19/01/2012 Second Eurasia Rail International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair 08 - 10 March 2012 will open its doors to the leading domestic and foreign public and private institutions of the sector at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The first one, the Minister of Transportation, Mr. Binali Yıldırım and his companions opened the fair. TCDD General Manager Mr. Süleyman Karaman showed their support to the fair with its valuable subsidiaries. Total area of 8.700 m²; 19 company was represented by 50 foreign companies from different countries and 120 was visited by 1.400 people. Made in Ankara last year Geç
- Climbing Enthusiasts Meet in Uludağ 20/03/2015 Climbing Enthusiasts Meet in Uludag: "Uludag Mix Climbing Festival" will be held this year. The 5 climber will meet in Uludag for two days. Winter and nature tourism in the center of Uludag held in March every year since 200 Uludag Mixed Climbing Festival, is seen as one of the most important in its category climb festivals in Turkey. Turkey's climbers who come from many provinces while finding opportunities in different climbing routes 2011 this festival, we will live a weekend full of adrenaline. Serkan Ertem, who organized the Uludag Climbing Festival in 30 for years, said:
- Balçova Cable Car Facilities Meet People on Friday 28/07/2015 Balçova Cable Car Facilities Meet People on Friday: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality 30 will introduce cable car facilities to the press and the public on Thursday. As of Friday, the facility will open its doors to the people of İzmir. 8 İzmir, Balçova Teleferik facilities, which are out of service due to maintenance for years, will be re-opened after the presentation on Thursday. The cable car boarding fee is 6 TL. The pine forest around the Gulf - Balçova Dam Lake is expected to show great interest to the people of Izmir and the 20 cabin in the carrier system appropriate to EU standards was also made in rainbow colors. 8 passengers can be transported per hour in 1200 passenger cabins. The travel time 2 is in UM
- International Railway Sector Meets in Istanbul. 08/03/2012 Railway Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair (Eurasia Rail) will open its doors at 8 D 10 March 2012 at the Istanbul Expo Center (IFM). The fair will be opened at 8 on Thursday, Thursday at the 10.00, along with the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, the Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskoski and the General Director of TCDD, Süleyman Karaman. The sector, which was held in Ankara last year, will be attended by the sector representatives of more than 25 countries, including Germany, England, Russia and People's Republic of China.