The Victory of Çanakkale 104. in Çanakkale 1915 in was opened in Karaköy and Beyoğlu stations.
IETT General Directorate of Enterprises by the General Directorate of Çanakkale Victory 104. lar Çanakkale 1915 Photography Exhibition “, consisting of photographs of Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk and Çanakkale War, was opened for the anniversary. The exhibition can be visited at the Karaköy-Beyoğlu Tunnel by the end of March.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 15 July Photo Exhibition Opened in Tünel 14/07/2018 15 July 2016 A photograph exhibition at Tünel was opened as part of 15 July Commemoration Events held for the second year of a traitorous coup attempt on Friday night. IETT General Directorate opened a photograph exhibition at the historical Tünel within the framework of the activities of the commemoration of 15 July Martyrs' Democracy and National Unity Day. 15 July 2016 The exhibition of photographs taken during and after the treacherous coup attempt on Friday night was presented to the visitors. Passengers expressing a great example of heroism during the coup attempt; "Two years have passed since the coup attempt, but still today, they have made the greatest betrayal of our republic, our homeland and our nation."
- Ramazan Mahyaları Photography Exhibition Opened in Tünel 06/05/2019 In the month of Ramadan, the Sultan of the 11th month, a photo exhibition titled '' Ramazan Mahaları '' was opened at Karaköy Station of Tünel. The exhibition will remain open during the month of Ramadan. Centenary Tradition Mahyacilik The centuries-old traditions, which were a living tradition, were especially important in the Ottoman period as an expression of Ramadan enthusiasm. To set up the site, a mosque between two minarets of a rope stretched from a rope by hanging small lamps in the darkness to write words, to make descriptions. The aim of this tradition is to encourage people to goodness, to encourage them and to love the month of Ramadan. The art of mahyaism continues to be different even if its techniques and applications are different. Cılık
- Alsancak Garda TCDDnin 158. Photography Exhibition Opening Due to Anniversary 28/09/2014 Alsancak Garda TCDDnin 158. Photo Exhibition Opening Due to Anniversary of Establishment: Izmir Amateur Photographers Association (İZAFOD) TCDD's 158. On the occasion of the anniversary, 23.09.2014 opened a photography exhibition on the "Railway Vehicles and Stations" at Alsancak Gar. A plaque was given by the president of İZAFOD Association on behalf of 3 Regional Director Selim KOÇBAY. Nizamettin ÇİÇEK, Deputy Regional Director at the inauguration, expressed his pleasure at the starting point of the Alsancak-Aydın railway which is the first railway line in Anatolia at the opening of the exhibition. Photographs exhibited in the photo exhibition ılar
- Bursanin 16 Annual Railway Challenge Photography Exhibition was opened in TCDD station 21/03/2013 Bursanin 16 Annual Railway Challenge Photography Exhibition was opened in TCDD Garage 21. and 22. 41 annual politician Kemal Demirel, who was the deputy of Bursa, exhibited his triumph of bringing the railway to Bursa, which he started years ago and opened in history, at the TCDD Station in Ankara. 16, the former MP of Bursa, who opened the exhibition consisting of cuttings and photographs of his work to date, within the framework of the struggle to bring railway to Bursa which he started years ago in TCDD Art Gallery in Ankara, exhibited his victory in 16 annual struggle. 16 A challenge to the year-old railroad 16 in a local newspaper DEM
- Haydarpaşa Baghdad Railway Photo Exhibition Opened in İzmit 30/05/2013 İzmit Haydarpaşa Baghdad Railway Photo Exhibition Opened Foundation for the Preservation and Promotion of the Environment and Cultural Values (ÇEKÜL) Kocaeli Representative Office in the "Haydarpaşa Baghdad Railway Photo Exhibition" was opened. With the groundbreaking ceremony of Haydarpaşa Train Station, 1880 to 1914 58 photograph of the Baghdad railway will be visited by students and citizens. Provincial representative of the Kocaeli City Representative Numan Gulsah, AA correspondent, Haydarpasa'dan Baghdad interesting works from the construction works of railroads that show interest in the photo exhibition showed great interest, he said. Gülşah, 133 years ago, the collapsed Izmit Station,,