İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will host colorful events at the Library Week which started today. When the public use of the Metropolitan, the people of Izmir who read books will also have little surprises.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, under the 7 daily Library Week, will mark many activities that would like to read to the people of Izmir. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Volunteer Team members, the 25 March-31 March during the week to be celebrated, the public book in the "little surprises" for the people who read book in Izmir, while preparing for the city in various regions of the stall rackets famous poets and poets were included in the stall.
Today, 14.00 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality City Library Library Week will be held at the opening of the interview of Tuğrul Keskin and Yunus Bekir Yurdakul. The theater Nienor Braille Reading Theater team, which consists of all visually impaired people at 19.00, will take the stage at Kent Library.
26 will be held on Tuesday, Tuesday at 12.00 with the Nazli Cevik Azazi Workshop at the City Library, and 28 will be held on Thursday at 15.00 and Iclal Dikici and Children's Workshop will be held at XNUMX.
For detailed information about the workshops Click here
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cafer Küçük: The Problem of Public Transport of the Shamrock Should Be Solved in a Moment 17/03/2015 Cafer Küçük: The Public Transport Problem of the Yonca should be solved as soon as possible: The President of the Tourism Commission of Kütahya Union Foundation and Yoncalı Huzur Thermal Hotel Owner Cafer Küçük, both from Kütahya and from Tavşanlı to Yoncalı, stated that there were major shortcomings and difficulties in public transportation. he said. Small, said in a statement, to solve the problem by calling the authorities, "Yoncalı'nın Tavşanlı and Kütahya transportation vehicles to explain the difficulties experienced in the small, '' Yoncalı-Kütahya between the minibuses that provide transportation. But it's not enough, especially if it's not the customer outside the summer months değil
- Tender Announcement: Small Size Low Base Entry Bus Transport 17/12/2012 Small-Size Low-Base Entrance Public Transport Bus Reception Gaziantep Buyuksehir Municipality Small-Size Low-Base Entrance Public Transport Bus Reception will be procured according to the open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2012 / 168820 1-Administration a) Address: Incilipinar Mah. 3 Nolu Cad. 4 27090 İncilipınar ŞEHİTKAMİL / GAZİANTEP b) Telephone and fax number: 3422111200 - 3422111293 c) E-mail address: tendent / post / web address The tender address of the tender document can be seen (if any): https: //ecap.kik. gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-the subject of the tender a) g
- Get the phone, not the phone in public transportation! 12/01/2018 The students who visited the book fair enjoyed reading books on the subway and municipal buses, which they board for free. Let the phone not book in hands! Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 11. Within the scope of Çukurova Book Fair activities, she organized reading activities on Adana Metro (Adana Light Rail System) and municipal buses in order to encourage reading and to draw attention to mobile phone addiction. Primary school, middle school and high school students, after the fair visit to school by subway and city buses enjoyed reading books. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation, instead of constantly lingering on mobile phones by citizens traveling on subway or city buses belediye
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- Special surprises for all lovers and Valentine's Day from IDO 12/02/2014 Special surprises for all lovers and Valentine's Day from IDO. IDO, 14 February Valentine's Day prepared new surprises for passengers. This year 14 will share their personal photo frames in February on special sections at the terminals. Moreover, 14 will win a double free round-trip ticket, which shares with IDO's Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. On Valentine's Day, which is on Friday this year, special cut-out works are carried out for lovers at IDO terminals. IDO passengers will share their love at the IDO terminals by sharing their personal photo frames in the special sections of the terminals. İDO'nın facebook, twitter and instagram accounts to follow the lovers 14 February 14 gift tickets İ
- Abu Dhabi will have a smaller metro network 06/04/2012 The plans for Abu Dhabi's metro network project were modified and the length of the line was greatly reduced. While the length of the line was considered as 130 km in the first plans, it was decided to make the line as 70 km. The first phase of the line will be ready in 18 at the latest within the scope of new plans. 2020 km / h underground vehicles are planned to speed up to 40 km / h. The transportation plan also includes the inclusion of two tram lines of 100 km up to 40. The tram will run at an average speed of 2018 km / s. Source: Raillynews
- Tender Announcement: 384000 small material dismantling, tightening and wagering service tender 02/10/2012 2 0312 211 Contract Manager: 14 49 0312 211 Contract Manager: 12 25 01.10.2012 00 Contract Date: 00 00 03.10.2012 00 Date: 00: 00: 14: 00-250: 2012 Terms and Conditions: 140082 TL Bidding Procedure: Open Bidding Subject: Service Purchase Registration No: XNUMX / XNUMX
- A little journey into the memory of railways 06/03/2013 A little trip to the memory of the railways Some of them are set on the tour, some silas Sometimes the quarter passes, Sometimes there are five, what shows what, oh, what times? Whether or not adjusted to the past, no longer only hours of memory of the moment that shows their own time ... Eskişehir Station Haydar Pasha was cut, 1938 dated "only one time for a mecenni travel varakası" ... Workers' family information Yevmi Book ... 1933 of the Republic in 10. in the memory of the year of the railway ... British-British 50 on the railway between the concessions to be given throughout the year, the reproductions of documents, papers, certifications, documents, correspondence, tickets yıl
- TCDD will be decided together for small crosswalk pedestrian crossing 05/05/2013 Small Çiğliye pedestrian crossing to be decided together with TCDD Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the city's northern axis "uninterrupted transportation" has implemented its goal. Büyük Çiğli and Harmandalı Highway underpasses, Ulukent Köprülü Junction and 9 pedestrian crossing on the Anatolian Avenue to ease the transportation of the Metropolitan, Evka-5 storey Junction was opened with a ceremony. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu answered the demands of some of the citizens participating in the ceremony for the pedestrian crossing to Küçük Çiğli, which was interrupted by the İZBAN line. He replied: m The project and tender of the 3 underpass has been made. You know this. Then we canceled the tender because TCDD considered danger. Başkan