the first part of the sumela monastery is opening
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The first asphalting and first flag on the Osman Gazi Bridge 02/06/2016 The first asphalting and the first flag at the Osman Gazi Bridge: Asphalting works started on the Osman Gazi Bridge, which will provide the İzmit Bay Crossing, which is the most important part of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir highway project, which will allow the road between Istanbul and İzmir to go down to 3,5. On the other hand, the flag of the league champion Besiktas was hanged in the middle of the ongoing bridge construction. Turkish engineers working on the construction site due to asphalt took a souvenir photo. The bridge is planned to open before the Ramadan Feast. FIRST ASPHALTATION WAS MADE After the positioning process of the decks in Osman Gazi Bridge and the completion of the welding process, the floors were cleaned from the rust by sandblasting and special insulating paints were applied. After these operations köprü
- World's first subway will make its first night expedition 20/08/2016 The world's first subway will make its first night-time expedition: the 153 annual subway in London, for the first time in its history, will serve two even 24 hours on weekends. The application, which will start on the Central and Victoria lines, will be extended to other routes in the fall. In London, the capital of England, the Central and Victoria lines from now on the weekends 24 hours will be organized. 153, the world's first subway, is the annual London subway, where the 2, including Central and Victoria, will start serving 24 hours over the weekend, midnight. The Mayor of London, Sadık Han, expressed his appreciation for the new voyages: "Metronun at night"
- Yenikapı Transfer Point Urban Design Competition 21/12/2011 The first phase of the urban design competition, which is open to international participation, has been finalized in order to obtain a project for "Yenikapı Transfer Point and Archaeological Area". The 42 team is the finalist of the 9 project. Selgascano; Terry Farrel & Partners; EAA; Eisenman Architects + Aytaç Architects; Cafer Bozkurt Architecture + Mecanoo Arc .; Architects Design + Hashim Sarkis Studios; Screen 70 + Cellini Francesco + Insula Architecture e Ingegneria; MVRDV + Aboutblank. The finalists determined by the members of the Selection Committee on 30 November 2011, 5 from the Yenikapı Urban Design Competition's Twitter account in December; "Zaha ...
- The first cable car to the Anatolian Side will be made to the snow capped | Istanbul -Beykoz 22/12/2012 The first cable car to the Anatolian Side The neighborhoods to be built in Karlıtepeye meet The Chairman of the Program Buluş Program 23.sü was organized in Acarlar neighborhood. Mayor of Beykoz Yücel Çelikbilek welcomed the ladies in the breakfast meeting and said, bil We revise all the plans of Beykoz from the beginning. We will make the first cable car of the Anatolian Side to Karlıtepe. Anadolu Acarkent'ın women's services to share their demands and opinions about the meeting, President Yücel Çelikbilek and his wife Ayse Celikbilek, as well as vice president Nevin Caliskan, M. Hanefi Dilmaç, Yuksel Baki, chairman advisors and AK Party District Women's Branch President Sevim Gülşen and Beykoz District Governor Süleyman Erdoğan's wife Ayten Erdoğan and businesswoman Funda Süley
- Quotations for the first phase of YHT Project, which will be downloaded between Izmir and Ankara to 3,5 hours, were received today 28/12/2011 The first step was taken in the YHT Project between İzmir and Ankara, which is among the 35 projects to be realized by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train (YHT) road project, which has been spoken for years, has been studied, has been completed. The first stage of the project, the 169 kilometer for the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar section of the 26 firm bid. The proposals for the first phase of the YHT Project, which will be downloaded between Izmir and Ankara to 3,5 hours, were received today. 26 was the company's company for the construction of the first stage. After evaluating the tenders of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), the most appropriate proposal was accepted by the Board of Directors, and the first stage was T