TCDD General Directorate, Sincan district of Ankara, the technical studies on the derailment of the fuel-loaded train continued and an administrative investigation began.
In the statement made by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways, “Today (14.03.2019), the train locomotive and the 13112 railcar derailed during the passage of 00.53 on the conventional railway line between Izmit and Ankara at the time of the 5 exit at the time of the Xinjiang east exit.
1-Technical examinations related to the incident are ongoing and an administrative investigation has been initiated.
Works are underway to open the 2-Conventional Rail Line to re-train operations.
3-Event due to Izmir-Ankara to operate between the time the passengers of Izmir Blue Train 32005 Eskişehir-Ankara between the trips were provided by YHT. The flights of Ankara-Polatlı-Ankara trains were canceled.
Our 4-High speed trains and Başkentray trains continue their normal voyages. X
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- TCDD Announces Press Releases 12/02/2014 TCDD Announces News on Eğrinir Railway Station in the Press: In the last days, news about Eğirdir (Isparta) garage in some of the broadcasting organs were examined and it was considered necessary to make the following statement. The 24 km Isparta-Eğirdir line used for passenger and cargo transportation has been shut down since 19.08.2002 has lost its operability and the Eğirdir station has become idle. 239 Island 11 Parcel, 239 Island 9 Parcel, 415 Island 2,3,6,7, 15, 15.05.2009, 9, 69, XNUMX, XNUMX, XNUMX, XNUMX
- Uysal's Comment on UKOME Decision on UBER 06/06/2018 President Mevlüt Uysal; UKOME, tourism operating certificates, not to take a taxi to relax the tourism industry announced that a new decision can be taken. Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal met with the school principals, teachers, the school association and the administrators of the National Education Community in the street oudar organized in Maltepe. President Mevlut Uysal who addressed the participants before Ramadan, and Istanbul in Turkey, said that experiencing the mercy and blessings of Ramadan, "Environment in our country do not open the mouth with the taste of a lot of people fasting and the fasting. Let's pray, they'll have peace of mind as soon as possible. We know; If there is a powerful Turkey in peace ...
- SAMULAŞ Expressed the Accident on the Tram 17/02/2016 SAMULAŞ explained about the tram's exit from the train: SAMULAŞ's tram got off the track when he was changing his scissors at the university station. The details of the accident were shared by SAMULAŞ. The details of the accident: SAMULAŞ'ın Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Light Rail System operation in the University Station District technical problems occurring in the technical team SAMULAŞ was resolved by the intervention. 15.02.2016 is the technical glitch that occurred during the passage of 18.15 to move to the other line in order to take the voyage to the university station after the passengers have landed at the university landing landing screen in 5516 Monday UM
- Description of the TCDD: Fire Out Train Not Fast Train! 27/12/2012 The Train Arriving at the Fire Is Not High-Speed Train: TCDD made a statement today on the news titled basın Fire on the fast train “, which was published in some media outlets. Today, in some media, al fire on the fast train “has been published. It is deemed necessary to make the following description on the subject. 1 - Event, 26 17.45 in December, the Denizli-Izmir flight of the regional train, the rear engineer cabin consists of a fire for yet unknown reasons. 2- The regional train was taken to Nazilli Gar and the fire was extinguished and the maximum precaution was taken to prevent any damage to the passengers. 3- A news agency allegedly reported in the news X
- TCDD's Description of Malfunction in Marmaray 30/09/2015 Description from the TCDD on the Marmaray Failure: The General Directorate of State Railways has made a written statement about the failure in Marmaray. The General Directorate of State Railways has made a written statement about the failure in Marmaray. The statement said: "Marmaray line serving in Istanbul between the Ayrılıkçeşmesi-Kazlıçeşme stations, energy is cut due to the catenary failure at Üsküdar Station at 10.37 today. During the power cut, passengers on the train were evacuated. has been energized and the train operation has been resumed.
- Description of the Rahmanlar Bridge from DSI 22/04/2014 Description of the Rahmanlar Bridge from DSI: DSI 2 on the news published in some local newspapers in Ödemiş saying “The manufacturer wants to be expropriated before the Rahmanlar Dam DS. Regional Directorate of description came. 18 April 2014 in the Aegean region of the news published in the news about the news in a wide range of news, collapsed bridge and gave information about the expropriation issues. Photos of the transition to the bridge were provided instead of the collapsed bridge. In a statement, iğ 18.04.2014 newspaper news has been examined and the transition structure in the Rahmanlar Dam lake area, the construction of the lake activities in accordance with the technique of carrying out the appropriate, the ground properties ılan
- Explanation of Eminönü-Alibeyköy Tram Line Works from İBB 22/03/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality is starting to work on Eminonu-Alibeykoy tram line which is designed for comfortable, comfortable and fast service in public transportation. The infrastructure of the Eminonu - Alibeykoy Tram Line, which will be constructed by the Rail Systems Department, has to be done. Waste water and rain water lines will be replaced and renewal works will be carried out in the transition areas where the system will be installed. As a result of the studies, the coastal road of Abdülezelpaşa Caddesi, Unkapanı - Balat Directorate, 22, will be closed to traffic on Thursday as of March. The traffic flow in the area will be provided from one lane for two months. 1100 meters long X
- Description of the Turkish Railway-Corps Train Accident in Çorlu 19/07/2018 Turkish Transport-Sen President Mustafa Nurullah Albayrak expressed that after the train wreck in Corlu, they condemned those who tried to turn the accident into a trade union propaganda, they would never turn this event into a trade union propaganda and they would not answer the groundless claims made by the translators. President Albayrak's statement as follows; As it is known, 08 2018 hour 17.00'da, Uzunköprü- Halkalı 362 passenger and 6 personnel, 5 passenger car, Xanx car in the Sarilar district of Tekirdag Çorlu derailed the 24 wagon as a result of derailment 318 citizens lost their lives, XNUMX citizens were injured. God's mercy to our citizens who lost their lives in this sad accident, bu
- Explanation of Escalator Accident from IMM 27/03/2018 Maslak-Ayazaga Metro Station, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, sharing images about the escalator accident, the barriers to prevent the use of defective stairs were removed by an unidentified people announced. İBB's statement is as follows: 26 February 2018 Maslak-Ayazağa Metro Station in the entrance section was closed due to the revision (change of shaft bearings), barriers to the entrance and exit section was put. 27 Hour on February: The barrier entry at the upper entrance side of the escalator, which was taken care of at the 17.01, was lifted aside by a person who could not be identified. Then some passengers started to use the non-working ladder which was closed and in use.
- Explanation Regarding Disabled and Accompanying Disabled Istanbul Card 14/07/2019 Due to the protocol signed between the Ministry of Health and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, “Disabled” and “Accompanied Disabled” Istanbulcards must be registered in the Ministry of Health system before the visa process. Within the scope of the protocol signed between the Ministry of Health and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the disability reports submitted to BELBIM, one of the IMM affiliates, for a free Istanbul card application are now confirmed through the Ministry of Health e-Report and the National Disability Data Bank systems. The information of the owners of Istanbulkart will be queried through this system and as a result of the inquiry, the validity period of which the Istanbulkart can be used free of charge will be determined based on the report date and the report validity period. For the disabled citizens who have been confirmed to be valid engelli