The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Vocational Education and Summer (High School-College-Degree) began on internship applications 15.03.2019, 03.05.2019 will expire on.
Internship application will be taken only through E-government.
Students who apply for internship must pay attention to their internship days and period. Wrong applications will not be accepted.
Application results will be announced on the application page on 17.05.2019 and will be notified by e-mail. Documents required for internship will be notified by e-mail.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- EU Vocational Training Project in Cooperation with TCDD and ADIF 28/04/2015 TCDD and ADIF Cooperation in the EU Vocational Education Project: European Union Ministry of European Union Education and Youth Programs Center of Turkey's National Agency by 2014-2-TR01-KA102-001609 number admitted giving "Investigation of the European Union Railway Safety Management System" project in Spain was successfully held in Madrid. Malatya Şehit Kemal Özalper Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School, who participated in the project, had the opportunity to receive important examinations and trainings. Ankara State Railways General Directorate Directorate General of Education and Education Department, prepared in the legal representation of Malatya Martyr Kemal Özalper Vocational and Technical Anatolian High School as a domestic partner project Devlet
- EGO Driver Training 20/10/2017 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality EGO General Directorate continues its in-service vocational trainings, which are regularly given each year in order to keep drivers' professional qualifications at the highest level. In trainings given to EGO drivers; basic occupational health and safety measures, basic concepts related to traffic, factors affecting the safe driving and how the solutions will be discussed by experts. At the Metropolitan Municipality Conference Hall, the trainings are carried out in groups of close to one thousand people. -HER YEAR REGULAR EDUCATION X General Directorate of EGO Bus Operation Department officials, 3 with lüğü
- Vocational Training for Yüntaş Drivers 14/08/2018 Yüntaş Co. Bus Operator continues its trainings for the drivers at full speed. In the cooperation of YÜNTAŞ A.Ş., Safe Driving Training Center (GÜSEM) and ANADOLU ISUZU, public transportation drivers have been given practical and theoretical safe and economical driving techniques trainings. Yuntaş Bus Operator drivers who spend a large part of their days in traffic, XnUMX day lasting by Safe Driving Training Center (GÜSEM) Company Trainer Yener Gülünay and Assistant Instructor Yiğit Demiroğlu; Kullanım Basic principles of safe driving techniques, careful driving on the road and environment, weather and road conditions, non-controlling factors, vehicle safety systems and their use in traffic “
- The attention of higher education students who will be an internship within TCDD 20/01/2015 To the attention of the higher education students who will be an internship within the scope of TCDD: Information about the internship quotas to be offered to higher education students in the central and provincial organization workplaces in the central and provincial organization of the Turkish State Railways (associate degree and license areas) has been reported to the Presidency of Higher Education Council (YÖK). The quota information sent by TCDD and the internship requests from universities are matched by YÖK. Students are required to apply to their universities in order to match the student demands with the quota. After the process of matching by YÖK, the summer internship applications of the students within the quota will be accepted after the May of 2015 in order to give priority to the universities directed to TCDD.
- Kanca Inc. From the General Manager to the Vocational School Students Scholarship and Internship (Photo Gallery) 22/05/2014 Kanca Inc. Scholarship and Internship Words to the Vocational School Students: KTU Surmene Abdullah Kanca Vocational High School students visited Hook Hand Tools Hatcher Celik AS in Kocaeli / Gebze TAYSAD Organized Industrial Zone. Kanca Inc. General Manager Alper Kanca said during a visit of students, Kanca A.Ş. The founder of Abdullah Kanca, the founder of 2008 in their home in the education and education of students who are successful and needed to continue to give scholarships will continue to give the students, he said. General Manager Alper Kanca has promised that all students of Sürmene Abdullah Kanca Vocational School will do everything they can to complete their internship at Kanca A.Ş., per
- Internship Opportunities for Students from SAMULAŞ 03/08/2015 Internship Opportunity from SAMULAŞ: Samsun Light Rail System Administration (SAMULAŞ) continues to offer internship opportunities for university and high school students. 40 students, who are students of the Faculty of Engineering of Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) and technical high school students, benefit from internship opportunities at SAMULAŞ this year. In addition to the students who are continuing their internship, the 40 students will complete their internship at SAMULAŞ until the new education period. Interns have the chance to have knowledge and equipment on many subjects st
- Internship meeting was held in KBU for Rail Systems Engineering students 19/02/2016 Internship meeting was held for the students of Rail Systems Engineering in KBU: A training meeting was held by Karabük University (KBU) about Railroad Engineering students. At the meeting held at Hamit Çepni Conference Hall, students were informed about the internship. Head of Rail Systems Engineering Program Asst. Assoc. Dr. Dr. Mehmet Emin Akay, the importance of the internship, internships that can be done and how to provide internship place of the students gave information about the subjects such as. Students who completed their internships at various private and state enterprises previously shared their experiences. Applied Engineering Education Information Meeting KBU "Applied Engineering Education Information and Meeting Meeting" was organized by Prof. Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz Uygulamalı
- Internship Opportunities from SAMULAŞ 23/07/2016 Internship Opportunities from SAMULAŞ: Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. this year, the university and high school students continue to offer internship opportunities. 36 students from engineering schools and technical high school students from Samsun and nearby universities, especially from Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU), benefit from internship opportunities at SAMULAŞ A.Ş. In addition to the current 15 student internship, a total of 36 students will have completed their internship in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Trainee students, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Directorate of Maintenance and Repair, Operations Directorate Financial-Affairs Directorate and Support Services Directorate is completing internships. Many of them OM
- Attention To Students Who Will Do Internship In TCDD 02/05/2018 internship application of the Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD by the Vocational Education Act No. 3308 workplaces will do a summer internship with secondary school students will do an internship secondary and higher education students will be accepted online through the internet. TCDD Internship Application screens will be opened on 09.05.2018 and e-government will be registered at E-government or staj.tcdd.gov.tr and an application registration will be created. Application will be taken according to internship places and branches determined by our organization. Each student has the right to apply for an internship. Application results will be announced by TCDD at the date of 30.05.2018.
- TCDD Eskişehir Education Center will host an international training course 29/09/2012 International Railways Association (UIC) 10 in Qatar. TCDD Eskişehir Education Center, which is determined to be the Middle East Railways Training Center (MERTCe), will host an international training course in the Middle East Regional Council Meeting (UIC-RAME) to meet regional training needs and to improve cooperation. In cooperation with TCDD and UIC, the "International Railway Business Course" and "High Speed Committee Meeting" will be held in Eskişehir at Anemon Hotel in Eskişehir. 01 October 02 will be held on the first day of the "High Speed Committee Meeting" with the International Railway Business Course, which will start on Monday at 2012.