TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun continues to inspect the works on the ongoing highways and high-speed railway lines.
In this context, Ankara-Sivas YHT line, the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line continues the construction of the T26 Tunnel and Doğançay Ripaji Bursa-Bilecik high-speed rail line investigations were found.
Ankara-Sivas YHT Line Viaducts
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, the first V9 Viaduct built between Elmadağ-Kırıkkale, Ankara Sivas YHT line, the company received information from the authorities.
Requires special design and construction technique, one at a time 90 m. The viaducts, which are manufactured by passing the openness and applied to the Movable Mold System (CNS) in its construction, are the first in the world and in our country.
The 393 kilometer of the Ankara-Sivas YHT project, which is carried out in the most arid geography of Anatolia, consists of 66 tunnels and the 49 kilometer is the 28 kilometer.
Ankara-Istanbul HRC Line
General Manager Uygun has examined Doğançay6.871 and Doğançay26 Ripaj with 1 meter long T2 Tunnel on Ankara-İstanbul YHT Line.
When completed, the travel time in Istanbul-Ankara YHT line will be shortened by the 26 Tunnel with the T 14 Tunnel which will provide comfortable travel to the high speed train standards.
The project consists of Doğançay 1 (11.100 km) in the Alifuatpaşa-Doğançay section of Ankara-İstanbul YHT line and Doğançay2 (13.070 km) in the Sapanca-Geyve section.
Bursa-Bilecik (Osmaneli) High Speed Railway
TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, the Bursa-Bilecik fast rail route, the project's North-Yenişehir part of the ongoing construction of the 8.725 meter-length tunnels found in the investigation.
When Bursa-Bilecik Fast Railway is completed, the travel time between Bursa and Ankara and Istanbul will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- TCDD General Director Karaman Turkey, with High Speed Rail Lines Model Country 16/07/2012 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 2016 congress will be held in Istanbul, said they are nominated to organize. He explained. In a written statement from the General Directorate of State Railways, the International Union of Railways (UIC), the largest organization in the railway sector worldwide, is the UIC Executive Board in 9-13 July 2012, UIC Executive Board and 80 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. General Assembly with 8. UIC High Speed Congress held. According to the statement, the works to improve the railway transportation were discussed in detail in the UIC meetings, which have more than one 200 members. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman who joined the congress in his capacity as Chairperson of the Regional Board of the Middle East was appointed as ıyla
- General Manager of TCDD Investigated Samsun-Kalın Railway Line 25/02/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali Ihsan Uygun, Samsun-Kalın (Sivas) Railway Line was found. The construction of the line near the end of the work of the appropriate study, Yıldızeli Station Command Center and Subaşı Station work site by passing the information about the work took. Convenient for the first time in the signal section of the line of the signal studies also participated in test drives and the construction of the line reminded that the EU funds are also used in the line train operation in accordance with European norms will be noted.
- TCDD General Manager Uygun New Ankara-Sivas YHT Line 27/02/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, two days after the Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Railway line again found investigations. The appropriate, Ankara-Sivas YHT project in Kayas-Elmadag between the 2.210 meter-long T8 tunnel studies on the site was received by the authorities received information.
- General Manager of TCDD, found in TÜLOMSAŞ 29/05/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun, TÜLOMSAŞ found inspections in the facilities. The contractor General Manager Hayri Avci from the national engine and locomotive manufacturing information about the area TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, and in the TULOMSAS Museum of review, visited the revolution produced success as Turkey's first local and national automobile in the year 1961.
- TCDD General Manager Message from the Ramadan Feast Message 03/06/2019 Distinguished Passengers, Dear Colleagues, We are happy to meet the blessed Ramadan Feast, leaving unity, friendship and brotherhood, leaving behind another month of Ramadan full of mercy, forgiveness and abundance. 162, as a national organization that has established a bridge of hearts, which has blessed these lands for years, continues its work and modernization efforts in YHT, HT and conventional lines within the determination and determination of achieving 2023 targets. As the TCDD family, we take our power from our deep-rooted history, our railway journey, and the night of our railroad friends by taking the night away from the unique and ambitious works. At every level that has brought to our people our loved ones ...
- TCDD General Manager Yıldız, We design our high speed train lines according to 200 km 09/12/2015 TCDD General Director Stars, we design according to our 200 km of high-speed train lines: the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Manager Omar Stars, they designed the high-speed train line according to 200 kilometers, said both speed train that carried cargo. He visited Governor Necati Şentürk, General Manager of TCDD, Ömer Yıldız, who came to Kırşehir for on-site inspections and contacts, for the railway line planned to pass through Kırşehir. Yildiz, in his speech here, said that the investments continue quickly and that the railway line will be connected to the village of Delice instead of the Yerköy district of Yozgat. 'RAILWAY LINES' 2023 DEM
- TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman: 2016 will be at 15 city high speed train 26/12/2012 TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, Ankara-Izmir high-speed train line Afyonkarahisar ground laying ceremony came to the city to examine the preparations. Karaman visited Governor İrfan Balkanlıoğlu in his office and said that they have put their signature under important projects in the field of high-speed trains. High-speed train line studies between Ankara and Istanbul, Karaman said, "Ankara-Eskisehir is currently serving between. The line between Eskisehir and Istanbul will end at the end of 2013. We took the basis in Bursa. Ankara-Izmir high-speed train line was made. The tender for the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar line was completed and the works started.
- TCDD General Manager: 3 bin 500 mileage high-speed train line will be reached 30/05/2014 TCDD General Manager: 3 thousand 500 mileage high-speed train line will be reached. High Speed Railways Planning and Operation Workshop started in Ankara. Speaking at the opening Republic of Turkey State Railroad General Manager Süleyman Karaman, 1 years of 9 thousand 3 kilometers of high-speed, 500 thousand 8 kilometers quickly and 500 kilometers conventional new railways said that among the goals of the opening of business done line. Turkish-German Year of Science 1000. The High Speed Railway Planning and Business Workshop started at the Ankara Palas, which was affiliated to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. TCDD General Manager Süleyman man
- TCDD General Manager We will reduce the national high speed train to the tracks 14/10/2016 We will download TCDD General Director of the National high-speed train on rails: Turkey's first Rail Systems Engineering Karabük University is located (KBI), which will last three days at home 'xnumx.uluslarara Rail Systems Engineering Symposium "began. Karabük Governor Mehmet Aktaş, General Director of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) İsa Apaydın, OSTIM Organized Industrial Zone (OIZ) President Orhan Aydin, Karabuk Iron and Steel Factories (KARDEMIR) Inc. General Manager Ugur Yilmaz, KBU Rector. Dr. Refik Polat, Karabük Police Chief Serhat Tezsever, businessmen, academics and students attended. Speaking at the opening of the program KBU Rector. Dr. ...
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- TCDD General Manager Karaman, "Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project among our corporate goals," he said. 20/03/2012 General Director of State Railways Karaman, "Samsun-Ankara high-speed train project is among our corporate objectives, but the Samsun-Fatsa between the conventional line is aimed at making," he said. AK Party Samsun deputy Cemal Yilmaz Demir, AK Party Samsun Provincial Chairman Osman Cetinkaya, Ilkadim District President Ihsan Kurnaz, Tekkekoy District President Aydin Karmil and Wednesday District Chairman Mehmet Kose, the General Director of State Railways visited Karaman. Deputy Demir, Samsun, some of the railway transportation in order to eliminate the missing and take the information about the stage of the high-speed train project General Director of State Railways,
- Transportation Officer-Sen TCDD Deputy Director General Visit to Uygun 04/10/2018 Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen appointed as TCDD Deputy General Manager, Mr. Ali İhsan Uygun visited to get better. Cankesen Assistant General Manager wished success to Uygun in his new position and expressed his pleasure for coming to office and wished success in their works. Deputy General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun thanked Mr. Can Cankesen and the Transport Officer-Sen delegation for their kind visits and good wishes. Deputy Chairman Kenan Çalışkan, Mehmet Yıldırım, İbrahim Uslu and Ankara 3 Branch President Atilla Demirtunç attended the meeting.
- Tcdd General Manager Karaman said our trains will prevent migration 12/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "everywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, to ensure that our high-speed train daily to prevent migration of trips," he said. Karaman, "1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop" came to Karabük journalists said in a statement, the trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Railways are very careful about air pollution, expressing Karaman, "the future will be air sales, so the countries with the dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will contribute to the situation in the railways. Now will be an imaginary situation, but in the future," he said. In a study done in Turkey ...
- TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman: High speed trains prevent migration 15/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, '' anywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, our high-speed train to ensure that the day of arrival and departure will prevent migration '' he said Karaman, '' 1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop, '' he came to Karabük reporters told reporters, trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Expressing that the railroads are very careful about air pollution, Karaman said, hava There will be air sales in the future, so the countries with dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will also contribute to the railways. Now is an imaginary situation but will be in the future, '' he said. In a study done in Turkey ...
- General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman: We will connect 15 with high speed train 31/03/2013 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman came to Eskişehir to see the Eskişehir - Konya high-speed train line opened to the new service. Karaman, Turkey stating that they create in the middle of the city that connects a triangle, said they would fast train connects with 15 province in the coming years. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan recently opened Eskişehir-Konya high-speed train line in Eskişehir TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, the studies examined on-site. The delegation accompanying the Governor of Eskisehir Dr. General Manager Karaman made a visit to Kadir Koçdemir and stated that Eskişehir is a city where railroads live very intensely.
- TCDD General Manager Karaman: High speed train station to Bursa 17/04/2013 General Director of TCDD Karaman: Bursa State Railways (TCDD) General Manager Suleyman Karaman will be built a high-speed train station, Bursa and Yenişehir district will be a two-speed train station announced. While the high speed train stations to be built in Yenişehir are not on the agenda, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman put the final point in the discussions and said that 2 station will be built in Yenişehir. TCDD General Manager Suleyman Karaman, who made a statement to a local newspaper in Yenisehir about the high-speed train Bursa and Yenisehir stations, said that 2 will be built in Bursa, with the 3 being in Yenisehir. Karaman, "one of the center of Yenisehir, one near the airport to 2 station"
- TCDD General Manager Apaydın, High Speed Train Studies in Karaman 03/08/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınAs part of the Konya-Karaman-Ulukisla High-Speed Railway line, he visited Karaman and met with Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın, along with the accompanying delegation came to Karaman by rail. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan, Vice President Duran Kabaağaç, Municipality Councilor Mustafa Sarı and TCDD officials were welcomed by Apaydın, Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan and Larende under construction, under construction, pedestrian underpass and platform studies examined. Mr. Apaydın, General Director of TCDD, stated that they continue to work day and night to open the high-speed train line as soon as possible.
- Special Interview with General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman: High speed train was a dream 08/01/2012 TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman states that TCDD, which has been ignored for 60 years, has become dynamic and advanced technology. Karaman also noted that the railroad is the most secure, high-quality and economical mode of transport, and underlines the fact that the targets in TCDD have never ended. In one day, you could go to Eskişehir from Ankara and drink a tea on the edge of the Porsuk Stream and think you could return home in the evening? But died. Now this time; Aman You can go to the sea in Antalya and return to your house in the evening, dön says TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. This dream is real. There are many more gospel TCDD General Manager ... TCDD last j
- Governor of Kütahya Discusses High Speed Train with Tcdd General Manager 30/01/2012 Kütahya Governor Kenan Çiftçi visited General Directorate of State Railways (DDY) General Director Süleyman Karaman in his office to discuss high speed train and connection to the airport Kütahya Governor, General Director of Tcdd Discussed 'High Speed Train' Kütahya Governor Kenan Çiftçi said In order to discuss the train and airport connection issues, he visited General Director of State Railways (DDY) Süleyman Karaman at his office. He met with General Director of State Railways Süleyman Karaman in order to eliminate some of the deficiencies of Kütahya. Karaman presented information to Kenan Çiftçi, the Governor of Kütahya, about the high-speed train works. Rector of DPU Dr. Ahmet…
- Chp'in Öz, Tcdd General Manager Karaman'a Requests for high-speed trains. 24/02/2012 CHP Manisa deputy, architects Sakineh Self, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman visited about speed train will pass from Manisa. He added that the use of the existing railway line for the high speed train would create difficulties for Salihli and stressed that the high-speed train should pass through Alaşehir and Sarıgöl. Listening to Sakine Oz Karaman, said they would take into account the warnings. When the discussions about the high-speed train did not slow down and the question marks in Manisa were raised, the CHP Manisa Deputy Sakine Öz, the State Railways at the beginning of this week. General Manager Süleyman Karaman visited in his office. TCDD senior bureaucrats were also present at the meeting. Karaman ...
- TCDD General Manager Yıldız, Hedef 25 Thousand Kilometer Rail 22/01/2016 TCDD General Director Stars, Target 25 Thousand Kilometers Railway: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Manager Omar Stars, regarding 2023; . 2023 3 500 8 500 13 25 XYUMX XYUMX XYUMX will be built on the 2004 speedometer and a thousand kilometers of conventional railways a thousand kilometers. Architects and Engineers Group (MMG) organized a meeting during the meeting, TCDD to be restructured and more efficient and efficient said they were trying to make. In this context 2014-XNUMX kapsam
- TCDD General Manager Karaman, Rail Sector Representatives spoke. 05/03/2012 Karaman: demir Our Ankara-based Railway Investments Will Continue UM TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman, who spoke at the meeting held on 5 March 2012 at the Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) and the Turkish Railway Sector Trade Delegation and ASO members, said: Sanayi 156 was the We want to cooperate in our new investments. yeni As stated in the program of the government, high-speed train networks in the east-west and north-south axes of our country will be created and that the center of Ankara will be Karaman, 2023 10 a thousand km YHT 4, 3500 thousand km of the conventional railway line will be done, the construction of the line hatt
- 1 from TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. Description of the International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop 11/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "everywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, to ensure that our high-speed train daily to prevent migration of trips," he said. Karaman, "1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop" came to Karabük journalists said in a statement, the trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Railways are very careful about air pollution, expressing Karaman, "the future will be air sales, so the countries with the dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will contribute to the situation in the railways. Now will be an imaginary situation, but in the future," he said. In a study done in Turkey ...