Today in History
13 March 1920 A bridge between Eskişehir-Konya and Eskişehir-Ankara was blown up. After Pendik, transportation stopped temporarily.
13 March 1926 The law on the construction of Kayseri-Ulukışla railway was approved by the Turkish Grand National Assembly.
13 March 1979 TCDD Ankara Behiçbey Training Center was opened.
13 March 2006 An agreement was signed for the 143,7 million loan from the World Bank. This credit will be used in signaling and telecommunications.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 100 million from the World Bank for the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project 24/07/2013 100 million from the World Bank for the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project: The municipality re-mobilized for urban transportation sheltered in Şanlıurfa. The Municipality of Sanliurfa had canceled the tender for the high cost of Troleybus. Municipal officials in Switzerland, the World Bank for Trolleybus project 100 million dollars, said the loan. Şanlıurfa Municipality which is going to be the transfer point of Abide Junction continues infrastructure and road works on the route from Karaköprü to Balıklıgöl. The municipality, which will close the section from Haşimiye to Kapaklı Passage to the vehicle traffic, makes a different alternative route to 2 instead of this route. Starting from the Beykesý and passing through the Bedendibi street Bey
- 500 million Euros to Turkey from the World Bank Financing 29/05/2019 World Bank 500 million euros to support the sustainable development of cities in Turkey (US $ 560.6 million equivalent) has approved a financing in the amount. The financing is provided in the form of additional financing of the Sustainable Cities Project-2, the second of the series of projects provided under the Sustainable Cities Project. Sustainable Cities Program, by providing access to finance for priority investments of municipalities and citizens interested in helping them to provide better service economic cities of Turkey, financial, aims to improve the environmental and social sustainability. First Sustainable Cities Project (including 132,7 Million Euro EU IPA grant) of US $ 23,125 million (SPP-1) in December 2016 and 91,54 million X
- Today in History: 27 March 1873 Ottoman Empire and Ottoman Bank and Credit General Ottoman ... 27/03/2015 Today in history 27 March 1873 A borrowing contract was prepared between the Ottoman Empire and the Ottoman Bank and Credit General Ottoman. According to the agreement, the Ottoman State would have borrowed 3.000 million Ottoman liras to be used in the construction of 50 km railway. As a "railway stability", this borrowing could not be used due to the crisis in the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Today in History: 27 March 1873 Ottoman Empire with Ottoman Bank ... 27/03/2012 27 March 1873 A borrowing contract was prepared between the Ottoman Empire and the Ottoman Bank and Credit General Ottoman. According to the agreement, the Ottoman State would have borrowed 3.000 million Ottoman liras to be used in the construction of 50 km railway. As a "railway stability", this borrowing could not be used due to the crisis in the Vienna Stock Exchange.
- Şanlıurfa Municipality Balıklıgöl - Abide Trolleybus Project Loan obtained from World Bank 16/08/2013 Sanliurfa Municipality Balikligol - Abide Trolleybus Project Credit was provided from the World Bank A loan of 100.000.000 from the World Bank was obtained from the World Bank for the tender of fa Balıkligöl - Abide Trolleybus Construction - to be realized by Şanlıurfa Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the tender is expected to be re-bid within the next month. Authorities, in a few stages of how to do the system to examine the systems in Switzerland. The trolleybus line will be extended to Karaköprü. After receiving the necessary approvals, the tender will be announced. As it is known, the deadline for submission of bids was announced as 02 July 2013.
- Great gesture from the World Bank to Izmir 03/04/2017 Great gesture from the World Bank to Izmir: The financial success of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality continues to be exemplary in the international arena. Visiting Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, World Bank-affiliated International Finance Corporation (IFC) representative Marco Sorge announced that the three-dimensional architectural model of Izmir will be exhibited at the entrance of IFC's main building in Washington, due to its success as a model for other municipalities. Izmir Metropolitan Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu connected to the visiting World Bank's International Finance Corporation (IFC), Senior Investment Specialist Marco Sorge, stressing that Izmir's importance day by day increases, "Izmir for other municipalities in developing countries Metropolitan Municipality Due to the achievements of the sample, together ıları
- World Bank loans 1 billion euros to Iran for railway power lines 22/08/2017 World Bank approves 1 billion-euro credit to Iran for railway power lines President Yusuf Geranpasa, head of Iran's regional railway authority, said the World Bank has approved a 1 billion-euro loan to reduce Iran's rail network with power lines. Geranpasa said, "The World Bank has approved 1 billion euros to finance the electrification of the railways. Electrification works will start from Garmsar in Semnan region and continue to Gorgan city of Golestan region," Geranpasa said. Iran signed an agreement with Russia at November 2015 for electrification of the Inche Nose route from Garmsar.
- Rain of Praise from World Bank to Izmir 01/03/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality's innovations in transportation, which advocated a healthy urbanization model against environmental problems, received praise from the World Bank delegation. Describing Izmir as a konu pioneer-leader city çıkar members of the delegation said, standart You are more open to innovation in a different way than other municipalities. You have a structure that brings international standards and science to the forefront of the technique İzmir. The Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which was selected by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications for the preparation of a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan, welcomed the delegation from the World Bank. World Bank officials praised Izmir's steps towards becoming a sustainable city. World Bank Senior Transport Specialist Wei Winnie Wang, World Dünya
- Today in History: 3 March 2006 Izmir Suburban System Development Project 03/03/2015 Today 3 March 1918 356 with the Litovsk Agreement in the Eastern Anatolia in the regions where the Russians were pulled 3 km. line was allowed to Turkey. 2006 March XNUMX The foundation of the Karşıyaka Tunnel has been laid for the Izmir Suburban System Development Project.
- Today in History: 8 March 2006 for the suburb of Ankara to supply 32 set suburban series 08/03/2015 History Today 8 March 2006 TCDD-ROTEM-HYUNDAI-ASASHACO signed a joint venture agreement for the railway vehicle factory to be established in Adapazari. 8 March 2006 A partnership agreement has been signed with Rotem-Mitsui for the supply of the 32 set commuter series for the Ankara suburb.