President of the AK Party AK Party Trabzon Metropolitan Mayor Murat Zorluoğlu, Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy'ın Sümela Monastery evaluated the statement made.
Zorluoğlu said, j Dear Minister, He gave the good news that the first section of Sumela Monastery will open in 18 May. We welcomed this statement like all the people of Trabzon. God willing, '356 Day 4 Season Trabzon' in the light of our motto, we will double the number of tourists by getting up in the tourist base, İn he said.
The first section of the Sumela Monastery, which has been closed for a long time due to restoration works, opens on 18 May Museum Day. Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy gave the gospel on the subject. Dile The Sümela Monastery has been closed for a long time due to restoration work, leşt said Minister Ersoy. At the end of the summer I made a visit there and it was not possible to open the Sumela Monastery before 2020, and as the Ministry, I said that we will accelerate the process and provide additional resources and budget. On the 18 May Museum Day, the opening of the first section of the Sumela Monastery became definite. 18 May I hope to open the first part of the Sumela Monastery''he said.
Minister Ersoy said about the statement of the Prime Minister of the AK Party Metropolitan Mayor Murat Zorluoğlu said that they welcomed the gospel given to the Sümela Monastery with joy as the people of Trabzon. Zorluoğlu said, aç The fact that the first section of the Sumela Monastery, which hosts thousands of local and foreign tourists every year, will be opened in a short period of time made us happy and excited. In this sense, we would like to thank our Minister. I hope we will do our best to make more contribution to the awareness of Sumela Monastery, one of the most important tourism areas, olan he said.
TELEVISION TO SÜMELA
Zorluoğlu made a statement about the cable car and the Vazelon Monastery to be built at the Sumela Monastery and said:'y If we take the task, the cable car will be one of our primary actions. We will also complete the necessary works in the Vazelon Monastery as soon as possible. Thus, opening the Vazelon and Sumela monasteries to the public service as soon as possible, we will bring a very important value to the tourism of Trabzon. We are committed to transforming Trabzon into a tourism center where 365 days can be visited in the 4 season by doing the necessary work in areas such as winter tourism, gastro-tourism, mountain and highland tourism, faith tourism, sports tourism, festival and entertainment tourism Kış.
TARGET 4 MILLION TOURIST
Tourism Master Plan and the projects they will implement, the number of tourists 5 4 million by doubling the year they will reach the Zorluoğlu, so that the city's economy will breathe and increase the employment opportunities in the city said. Trabzon said the field of tourism will ramp up Cumhur Alliance AK Party Trabzon Mayor candidate Zorluoğl is, "In this sense only, we need to support our citizens to attain to a brighter tomorrow, not all of Turkey's Trabzon. We trust Trabzon. The effort is from us, from our support citizens, from God't.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Sumela Monastery is not doing the cable car 30/01/2018 Speaking at the meeting in the 4 year, the Mayor of Macka Koray Kochan made a striking assessment of the cable car project in Sumela Monastery. Kochan, referring to the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon, "Let me immediately do," he said. Koçhan said; Du 2015 cost 6 million euros. Now 7 is a million euros. Let 30 do it today. The number of tourists arriving 1 million. Teleferike 10 lira everyone who arrives. Earns more than 10 million per year. Let me do it tomorrow. 10 million a year to win a project. First, the cable car should be built at the Sumela monastery. We think it is the most important project. We're sure it will, but it has to accelerate. Yap
- Sümela Monastery is going to tender for cable car project 15/01/2019 The most serious steps are being taken for the Teleferic Project, which is planned to be constructed in the area where the Sümela Monastery is located in Trabzon. The project will be announced in the coming months, while for the construction work, 2 year 6 will be signed by the protocol for a new additional period. It was recorded that this additional period was due to the preparation stage of the project. The second stage of the Teleferik Project was constructed in the area where Sumela Monastery is located in Altındere Valley in Maçka District which is one of the most touristy areas of Trabzon. The tender for the project is planned to be made in the coming months, while for the construction work, the 2 year 6 will be signed with the protocol for the additional month. In the Altindere Valley Altın
- Sumela Monastery will be installed in the cable car 18/11/2012 Sumela Monastery, located on the slopes of Montenegro's Maçka district, will be built by 800 meters. Located in the town of Trabzon in the town of Altintere on a steep cliff on the outskirts of Montenegro and 88 15 2010 15 year after the first time allowed to perform a ritual in Sümela Monastery studies are being carried out to facilitate access. He is the chairman of the board of directors of the United Arab Emirates. Necli Kerem and the businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon XNUMX Uzungöl Cable Car Construction Tourism and Energy Industry Trade Limited Company, which was established in October, has started the project of ük
- Sumela Monastery 18/11/2012 Turkey's religious tourism, which is one of the important centers of the terms and Montenegro Sumela Monastery located on the outskirts 800-meter cable car about to be established. Located in the valley of the town of Trabzon in Altinkere valley on the slopes of a rocky cliffs and 88 15 2010 15 XNUMX year after the month of the month allowed to perform works to facilitate access to Sumela Monastery. He is the chairman of the board of directors of the United Arab Emirates. Necnath Kerem and the businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon, XNUMX Uzungöl Cable Car Construction Tourism and Energy Industry Trade Limited Company, founded in October, Nec
- Environmentalist ropeway project at Sumela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project to Sumela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park in the Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Koçhan stated that they care about the ropeway project, T
- Is a cable car to Sumela Monastery 06/11/2015 Sumela Monastery is a ropeway: Trabzon Governor's Office and the Metropolitan Municipality of the year about 700 thousand people visited the cable car project in the Sumela Monastery created controversy. Although the authorities say taşıy We will consult with the experts jen, environmentalists are concerned that the project may disrupt the natural and cultural fabric. Indicating that the ropeway project will be in service until the 2017 latest, Culture Culture Director İsmail Kansız said, proj We are planning to install a ropeway system on the 200-meter steep slope from the lower part of the region to the monastery. Infrastructure works are in progress. However, the cable car system will not be installed next to a haphazard, historic structure. The EIA report will also be received. Ç Black Sea Environmentalists Karad
- What happened to the Sumela Monastery Ropeway Project? 28/09/2017 Maçka Mayor Koçhan said, fer 3 has not yet reached a stage in this annual process, ast said the project of construction of a cable car project to the Sumela Monastery of 3 years ago, and said that no progress has been made for the cable car project at Sumela Monastery. If the project is completed, the number of tourists will rise to 2 million. Mayor Koray Koçhan, who stated that they were upset by the completion of the lift, said: han I think the cable car in the Sumela monastery should have been done by this time. But there has not been any progress in this year yet. Ama Koçhan said, “If the ropeway project is completed, there is a traffic problem Koç
- Sumela Monastery will be built for 800 meters 18/11/2012 Sumela Monastery, located on the slopes of Montenegro's Maçka district, will be built by 800 meters. Located in the town of Trabzon in the town of Altintere on a steep cliff on the outskirts of Montenegro and 88 15 2010 15 year after the first time allowed to perform a ritual in Sümela Monastery studies are being carried out to facilitate access. He is the chairman of the board of directors of the United Arab Emirates. Necga Kerem and the businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon XNUMX Uzungöl Teleferik Construction Tourism and Energy Industry Trade Limited Company, which was established in October, started the project of ü
- Sumela Monastery and Uzungol Cable Car Project Will Gain Diversity for Tourism 20/02/2013 Sumela Monastery and Uzungol Cable Car Project to Gain Diversity in Tourism Within the scope of the tourism destinations carried out in Trabzon, Sümela Monastery and the cable car to Uzungöl will be extended to extend the stay of tourists. He is the chairman of the board of directors of the United Arab Emirates. Uzungöl Teleferik Construction Tourism and Energy Industry Trade Limited Company, founded by Necdet Kerem and businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon, 15 October 2012, is continuing its efforts to implement the cable car project at 2 bin 403 meters in Uzungöl town of Çaykara town of Trabzon. The same company, in terms of faith tourism is one of the important centers of Turkey, Maçka ...
- Cable car project approved to Sümela Monastery 21/07/2014 The cable car project was approved at the Sumela Monastery: the project was approved to allow the climbing of Sumela Monastery to the cable car. Trabzon's Maçka district of the historical Sumela Monastery located in the Altindere Valley, the project prepared for the cable car is approved to be specified. Providing information about the subject of the Mayor of Maçka Koray Koçhan, Sümela'ya ropeway project, indicating the approval of the project in case of implementation of the project will be much more active, he said. Koçhan said: proj There are projects that we have done together with the General Directorate of National Parks related to Sumela, whether it is our municipality or our metropolitan municipality. For example, the cable car project to Sumela is currently approved. This project is a project that will save the future of Sumela. Also…
- Environmentalist ropeway project at the historical Sümela Monastery 28/09/2014 Environmentalist ropeway project for the historical Sümela Monastery: 3 bin 2 meter ropeway consisting of 500 stations will be established for easy access to the historical Sumela Monastery in the national park of Maçka district of Trabzon. Tourists visiting the Eastern Black Sea will visit one of the most visited tourist destinations in Trabzon's Maçka district. Macka Mayor Koray Kochan, AA correspondent, said the Salae Monastery with a cable car to be made a beautiful cruise area will occur and some difficulties in transportation will be prevented, he said. Önems
- Sumela Monastery ropeway project will increase tourism potential 29/01/2015 Sumela Monastery ropeway project will increase tourism potential: With the completion of works such as the modernization of the ropeway, infrastructure and facilities carried out in the Sumela Monastery in the Maçka district of Trabzon, which is one of the important cultural legacies of the world, the tourism potential of the region is aimed to increase even more. the number of tourists who visited the monastery will increase further. to increase the tourism potential Sumela monastery and the region will continue to work "-" Sumela monastery, the number of domestic and foreign tourists who visited last year, surpassed 30 thousand increased 500 percent compared to the previous year. We expect that this number will continue to increase in the coming year.
- Sumela Monastery cable car project created controversy 06/11/2015 Sümela Monastery ropeway project created controversy: the cable car project of the Governorship of Trabzon and the Metropolitan Municipality of Sümela Monastery, which was visited by approximately 700 thousand people, caused controversy. Although the authorities say taşıy We will consult with the experts jen, environmentalists are concerned that the project may disrupt the natural and cultural fabric. Stating that the project would take the cable car service to 2017 years later Provincial Director of Tourism, Culture Ismail Sharpless, "from the bottom up to the region of the monastery is located in 200-meter steep slopes are planning to establish a cable car system. Infrastructure works are in progress. However, the cable car system will not be installed next to a haphazard, historic structure. The EIA report will also be received. Ç Black Sea…
- Gümrükçüoğlu: esi Sumela Monastery Teleferik Project Will Be Implemented Gümrük 12/09/2017 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu held a chat meeting with members of the press. Chairman Gümrükçüoğlu, before the meeting held in the historic city hall with the Metropolitan Municipality completed by the Metropolitan Park II. stages of urban renewal. Giving detailed explanations to the press here, Gümrükçüoğlu said, bulunan In this case, municipal service units were created with makeshift buildings. It was a pleasure for us to restore the historic square and the historic town hall. As you all know, we first organized Meydan Park. We have upgraded the 4 bin m2 to 15 bin m2. The second stage was the public gain of this area. Just like…
- When will the cable car to Sumela Monastery 26/04/2018 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gumrukcuoglu told the point reached in the cable car project to the historical Sumela Monastery in Macka. President Gümrükçüoğlu, gave the following information for the project will contribute to tourism "has received the confirmation, came the tender stage, still would start working After their Sümela'nın restoration work that was passed Turkey's most important cable car project.
- Sumela Monastery Ropeway Project Ready to Tender 12/07/2018 The first meeting of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality was held in July. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu informed the members of the Assembly and the public in detail about the work carried out in the last month of the Municipal Assembly. After the information presentation of Chairman Gumuscuoglu, agenda items were discussed. The tender process for the cable car and cruise terrace to be constructed in Sumela Monastery and surrounding area in the Altındere Valley of Maçka district officially started with the decision taken in the Metropolitan Municipality Council. The issue was discussed today in the Metropolitan Municipality Council and referred to the Plan and Budget Commission. The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality, who made statements about the project, said, Proje
- Sümela Monastery Ropeway Project Tender 19 in February 04/02/2019 Trabzon and Sumela Monastery in Turkey's major historical and tourist sites of 4 years to the end of the period of restoration work since approached the good news came from Macka Mayor Koray Koçhan. President Koçhan said that the cable car project planned to be built at the Sumela Monastery will be implemented. The project consists of 3 2.5 kilometer-long cable car from the station will be tendered in February 19 2019 and he said the construction work of the project will begin in March. With the completion and commissioning of the ropeway project, the number of visitors to Sümela, which is visited by 700 thousand people annually in the historical monastery, is expected to reach 2 million. In project scope…
- Sumela Monastery Opened to Visit 27/05/2019 Sumela Monastery of Turkey's most important tourism center was opened to visitors in the first place. Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism Nadir Alpaslan said that the Minister of Culture and Tourism, Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, has started mobilization for the opening of the buildings, whose restoration is going on since the day he took office, and said, u When we open the entire Sumela Monastery for the next year, to be taken as fast and intense work to enter. ası He said. Sumela Monastery in Turkey's most important tourism centers after their 4 years of restoration work have started to accept visitors. Deputy Minister of Culture and Tourism Nadir Alpaslan, Trabzon Governor İsmail Ustaoğlu, Kültür
- AKÜ'ye Rail Systems Section Opens 30/05/2017 BATTERY Rail Systems Section Opens: TCDD 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri has held talks about the Rail Systems department which was opened in Afyonkarahisar. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Manager Adem Sivri Afyonkarahisar in the opening stage of the Rail Systems Department in relation to the first Afyonkarahisar Provincial Director of National Education Metin Yalcin and then Afyon Kocatepe University (AKU) Afyon Vocational School Director Assoc. İhsan Cemil visited Demir. In the interviews, mutual evaluations were made regarding the opening of the rail systems section.
- A Section of Şanlıurfa-Diyarbakir Road is Closed to Traffic 17/06/2014 A Section of Şanlıurfa-Diyarbakir Road is Close to Traffic: It is reported that part of the Şanlıurfa-Diyarbakır road will be closed to traffic. Sanliurfa Police Department warning, Sanliurfa-Diyarbakir road on the Gap Boulevard as a part of the road asphalt renovation work, as part of the road, said it will be closed to traffic. Due to the fact that 18 will last for the day, traffic between the 07.00-09.00 and 16.00-19.00 hours will not be allowed to be used by XNUMX-XNUMX and XNUMX-XNUMX hours in order to prevent disruptions in traffic due to the traffic between Şenevler-Işıklı Intersection and Çevik Force-Işıklı Junction. In the statement that heavy vehicle and passenger vehicles will be directed to alternative routes with signs and markers, any lar
- Sumela ropeway project will end in winter 19/11/2012 Sumela ropeway project will be completed this winter Trabzon business man Sukru Fettahoglu, Sumela Monastery will do the project cost of the Sumela ropeway 7 million pounds. We're going to start work right now. We are planning to complete the Sumela Ropeway project in this winter and to raise it in the summer season. Uzungol'e always goes to Sumela'ya, Ayder necessarily to Sumela'ya goes. From this perspective, Sumela Monastery is an important tourism area for our region. We will carry out our project in this direction. I believe that the number of people visiting the Sümela Monastery will increase when the trouble in the transportation point is eliminated.
- Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project in case 12/07/2013 Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project is the case: TRABZON Governor Dr. Recep Cranberry, Arab tourism will increase in the coming years, stating that, N 2012 June in June 12 thousand 278 Arab tourists were hosted. In the same period of this year, this number reached the 38 bin 120. Arab tourists more Uzungöl'de, Ortahisar, Square vicinity, Atatürk Mansion, and Akcaabat Central neighborhood suffered Cranberry noted that, "We will take considerable distance after the cable car project," he said. Tourism is also one of the key issues in the ropeway project is reminiscent of the Governor Cranberry, he expressed that it is in the stage of the itinerary rented from the cable car project in the Ministry of Agriculture Uzungöl'de. Governor Cranberry, al God willing this year Val
- 20 million-dollar Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project will start construction at the end of August 07/08/2013 The construction of the 20 million-dollar Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project will begin at the end of August. Recep Kizilcik, one of the important investments in the city will win the Dubaili businessman Necdet Kerem, in recent days, almost made a waterway Trabzon. Kerem, particularly to the Çaykara Uzungol town to be done step by step to follow the cable car project and to begin as soon as a month in Trabzon, almost once 15 came. Governor Dr. Kerem, who frequently exchanged views with Recep Kızılcık and gave information about the investment, thanked Governor Kızılcık and said,, Such an incredibly successful governor for serving in Trabzon Recep
- Sumela Monastery ropeway project shelved 12/07/2016 Sümela Manastarı ropeway project is shelved: Trabzon's historical sites to the Sümela Monastery to be made to the cable car project, UNESCO has been decided to stop because of the application to the town of Trabzon's Maçka district of the historical Sumela Monastery in the cable car project prepared for exiting. Was not approved by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism due to the application of Sumela Monastery to the UNESCO World Heritage List. With the warning of the Ministry of Tourism, Trabzon Ortahisar Municipality Council started its July meetings. At the first meeting of July, the "Ortahisar City Council Work Report" was discussed. At the same time, the President of Ortahisar City Council, Ahmet Aslanoğlu, who took part in the parliament, talked about tourism is
- Sumela ropeway project will be finished this winter 19/11/2012 Sumela Ropeway project will be completed this winter Businessman Şükrü Fettahoğlu from Trabzon, Sümela Monastery cost of the project we will do 7 million pounds. We're going to start work right now. We are planning to complete the Sumela ski lift in this winter and to raise it in the summer season. Uzungol'e always goes to Sumela'ya, Ayder necessarily to Sumela'ya goes. From this perspective, Sumela Monastery is an important tourism area for our region. We will carry out our project in this direction. I believe that the number of people visiting the Sümela Monastery will increase when the trouble in the transportation point is eliminated.