Stadler will produce 127 pieces metro vehicle for Atlanta Metro. The company, which signed this giant contract with a contract amount of 600 million USD, plans to deliver by 2023 with xNUMX option until 25.
The MARTA vehicles are very advanced in terms of energy efficiency. MARTA 113 is a vehicle that runs at km / h and is powered by 750 VDC. Each train has 128 seats and a large standing area. Also equipped with vehicles WiFi connection and specially designed for the disabled.
Stadler plans to combine Atlanta vehicles at the new facility in Salt Lake City. According to the contract, Stadler has to provide 600% 60 from local companies.
This contract is the largest and most comprehensive contract ever signed by the company that has been manufacturing in the subways of Minsk, Barcelona, Berlin, Glasgow and Liverpool.
The new trains will serve the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the world's largest airport.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Stadler Rail to produce Flirt3 Train for the Netherlands 09/03/2016 Stadler Rail to Build Flirt3 Train for the Netherlands: A new agreement was signed between Syntus, one of the Dutch transport companies, and Stadler Rail. According to the agreement signed, Stadler Rail will produce 16 Flirt3 electric trains for use between Zwolle and Kampen and Enschede in the Netherlands. The cost of the agreement made by Stadler Rail in 2 March was announced as 125 million Euros. According to the agreement, Stadler Rail 9 will produce 3'er wagon and 7 4'er wagon electric train. The 15 annual maintenance of the trains will also be part of the agreement. Trains will be produced at Stadler Rail's facilities in Switzerland. Tren
- Atlanta Metro Map 09/08/2012 Map of Atlanta Metro Last updated: August 2012
- Procurement Notice: Construction of the Pedestrian Underpass in the Size of KM: 127 + 180 in Hilal-Denizli Line Aydın City Center 14/02/2017 Hilal-Denizli Line Construction of Pedestrian Underpass in Ankara City Center at KM: 127 + 180. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL IMMOVABLE PROPERTY DIRECTORATE HİLAL-DENİZLİ HATTI AYDIN CITY CENTER IN THE CENTER OF 127 + 180 (300X250 m) CONDUCTING OF THE SUBMISSION OF THE YAYA ALTGECIDİ The construction work shall be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 55730 1-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDESI 121 / A ALSANCAK KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324640928 - 2324640928 c) E-mail Address: ç) İhale
- 127 Million Lira With National Tram Savings 12/02/2018 Kayseri was provided hafifrayl systems in vehicles produced by the preferred savings vehicle of about 127 million pounds in Turkey. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, which wants to continue its journey with local vehicles instead of light rail vehicles imported from Italy, has been about to purchase vehicles for 3 years ago. The contractor firm Bozankaya Otomotiv has won the tender in Ankara Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. Italian Ansaldo Breda production was paid to tram cars at a cost of 2,3 million per vehicle, while technology and capacity for 1,4 million euro was introduced to the more advanced domestic cars. With the introduction of the fleet to 30 vehicles, as a result of local production trams üretim
- Length of Railway in China 127 Thousand Km 10/09/2018 According to data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), China's construction industry has grown rapidly since the country's reform and outreach policy has been implemented at 1978. Data on the NBS website show that the industry's added value reached 5,57 trillion yuan last year (around $ 816,6 billion), which is 1978 billion yuan in 13,9. According to the data, the annual growth rate of the construction industry was at the level of 16,6. China's share of the value added of the construction sector in GDP (gross domestic product) was 1978 in 3,8, while 6,7 increased to XNUMX last year. The number of construction companies has seen a rapid growth. This…
- 68 subway vehicles - Hacıosman - Yenikapı Rail Public Transportation System subway vehicle procurement tender result (SPECIAL NEWS) 08/10/2014 Istanbul BB Rail Public Transport System Project 68 08 2014 68 3 83.216.989 67.986.400 X Hacıosman - Yenikapı Rail Public Transportation System 90.800.000 company bid on the procurement and commissioning of 7 pieces metro vehicle has offered the bid. premium 2 Export Credit interest rate eurobor +% 13 5 annual export credit 40 annual industrial credit Localization:% 77.520.000 HYUNDAI-ROTEM: Vehicle offer XNUMXEuro Credit%
- Deutsche Bahn (DB) agrees with Bombardier, Alstom and Stadler for multi-storey electrical units (EMUs) 05/04/2012 Deutsche Bahn (DB) announces 2014 April orders for Regio EMUs to be used on the Nordrhein-Westfalen line since 3. Stadler, Münster - Essen - Mönchengladbach will supply four-part 75 Flirt RE14 at a cost of € 42m for the line. Alstom will supply 140 three-part Coradia Continental units at the cost of € 28m for the section on the Rhein-Ruhr line from Hagen to Dortmund and Mönchengladbach. Deutsche Bahn 30 in March 16 announced that the four cars Twindexx had reached an agreement with Bombardier for double-deck EMUs in return for € 160m. These tools are from 2014 lar
- Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railways Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan. 20/07/2014 Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railroad Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan: 17 announced in July that Stadler established a joint venture with 51: 49, a joint venture with the local partner International Railways Distribution in Azerbaijan. According to Stadler, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) will invest a great deal to modernize existing railway networks in order to promote the transfer of road traffic to the railway, and Stadler will be able to he believes he will grow. Stadler has already been in Azerbaijan and in June with 30 wagons and wagons Stad
- Trains with the co-production of Stadler-Newag Companies 25/08/2015 Trains that are the joint production of Stadler-Newag Companies: Introduced Flirt 3 type trains produced in partnership with Stadler and Newag companies in Poland. The first 20 electric train ordered by PKP Intercity was first introduced at the Katowice station in Poland after being tested during last July. Christian Spichiger, president of Stadler, Poland, said in a statement that trains are being tested not only in Poland but also in other countries' railways to ensure the safety and comfort of the trains produced. He added that currently one of the trains still being produced has been subjected to some tests in Austria. First…
- Swiss railway and tram manufacturer Stadler to invest in Adapazari 25/02/2016 Swiss train manufacturer Stadler and trams will invest in Adapazari: Swiss train manufacturer Stadler Rail and tram Management AG, is looking for a representative office in Turkey. Devine said the company will invest in Adapazari, Turkey's infrastructure and the investments made since xnumx't in transportation, whet the appetite of foreign giants. 2003-3 March in the International Railway xnumx'ncı which will be held in Istanbul, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Eurasia Rail Logistics Fair will also witness the important collaborations in this field. Stadler Rail Management AG, the Swiss manufacturer of trains, subway cars and trams, will be on display for the first time at Eurasia Rail. This company is looking for representative in Turkey ...