Stadler will produce 127 pieces metro vehicle for Atlanta Metro. The company, which signed this giant contract with a contract amount of 600 million USD, plans to deliver by 2023 with xNUMX option until 25.
The MARTA vehicles are very advanced in terms of energy efficiency. MARTA 113 is a vehicle that runs at km / h and is powered by 750 VDC. Each train has 128 seats and a large standing area. Also equipped with vehicles WiFi connection and specially designed for the disabled.
Stadler plans to combine Atlanta vehicles at the new facility in Salt Lake City. According to the contract, Stadler has to provide 600% 60 from local companies.
This contract is the largest and most comprehensive contract ever signed by the company that has been manufacturing in the subways of Minsk, Barcelona, Berlin, Glasgow and Liverpool.
The new trains will serve the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, the world's largest airport.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Stadler Rail to produce Flirt3 Train for the Netherlands 09/03/2016 Stadler Rail to Build Flirt3 Train for the Netherlands: A new agreement was signed between Syntus, one of the Dutch transport companies, and Stadler Rail. According to the agreement signed, Stadler Rail will produce 16 Flirt3 electric trains for use between Zwolle and Kampen and Enschede in the Netherlands. The cost of the agreement made by Stadler Rail in 2 March was announced as 125 million Euros. According to the agreement, Stadler Rail 9 will produce 3'er wagon and 7 4'er wagon electric train. The 15 annual maintenance of the trains will also be part of the agreement. Trains will be produced at Stadler Rail's facilities in Switzerland. Tren
- Atlanta Metro Map 09/08/2012 Map of Atlanta Metro Last updated: August 2012
- Tender Announcement: Hilal-Denizli Line Construction of Pedestrian Underpass in Ankara City Center at KM: 127 + 180 14/02/2017 Hilal-Denizli Line Construction of Pedestrian Underpass in Ankara City Center at KM: 127 + 180. General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 3. REGIONAL IMMOVABLE PROPERTY DIRECTORATE HİLAL-DENİZLİ HATTI AYDIN CITY CENTER IN THE CENTER OF 127 + 180 (300X250 m) CONDUCTING OF THE SUBMISSION OF THE YAYA ALTGECIDİ The construction work shall be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 55730 1-Administration a) Address: ATATURK CADDESI 121 / A ALSANCAK KONAK / İZMİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2324640928 - 2324640928 c) E-mail Address: ç) İhale
- 127 Million Lira With National Tram Savings 12/02/2018 Kayseri was provided hafifrayl systems in vehicles produced by the preferred savings vehicle of about 127 million pounds in Turkey. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, which wants to continue its journey with local vehicles instead of light rail vehicles imported from Italy, has been about to purchase vehicles for 3 years ago. The contractor firm Bozankaya Otomotiv has won the tender in Ankara Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. Italian Ansaldo Breda production was paid to tram cars at a cost of 2,3 million per vehicle, while technology and capacity for 1,4 million euro was introduced to the more advanced domestic cars. With the introduction of the fleet to 30 vehicles, as a result of local production trams üretim
- The length of railways in China found the 127 Thousand Km 10/09/2018 According to data from the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), China's construction industry has grown rapidly since the country's reform and outreach policy has been implemented at 1978. Data on the NBS website show that the industry's added value reached 5,57 trillion yuan last year (around $ 816,6 billion), which is 1978 billion yuan in 13,9. According to the data, the annual growth rate of the construction industry was at the level of 16,6. China's share of the value added of the construction sector in GDP (gross domestic product) was 1978 in 3,8, while 6,7 increased to XNUMX last year. The number of construction companies has seen a rapid growth. This…
- 68 subway car - Hacıosman - Yenikapı Rail Public Transport System subway vehicle tender result (PRIVATE NEWS) 08/10/2014 Istanbul BB Rail Public Transport System Project 68 08 2014 68 3 83.216.989 67.986.400 X Hacıosman - Yenikapı Rail Public Transportation System 90.800.000 company bid on the procurement and commissioning of 7 pieces metro vehicle has offered the bid. premium 2 Export Credit interest rate eurobor +% 13 5 annual export credit 40 annual industrial credit Localization:% 77.520.000 HYUNDAI-ROTEM: Vehicle offer XNUMXEuro Credit%
- Deutsche Bahn (DB) agrees with Bombardier, Alstom and Stadler for multi-storey electrical units (EMUs) 05/04/2012 Deutsche Bahn (DB) announces 2014 April orders for Regio EMUs to be used on the Nordrhein-Westfalen line since 3. Stadler, Münster - Essen - Mönchengladbach will supply four-part 75 Flirt RE14 at a cost of € 42m for the line. Alstom will supply 140 three-part Coradia Continental units at the cost of € 28m for the section on the Rhein-Ruhr line from Hagen to Dortmund and Mönchengladbach. Deutsche Bahn 30 in March 16 announced that the four cars Twindexx had reached an agreement with Bombardier for double-deck EMUs in return for € 160m. These tools are from 2014 lar
- Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railways Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan. 20/07/2014 Stadler established a joint venture with the International Railroad Distribution LLC in Azerbaijan: 17 announced in July that Stadler established a joint venture with 51: 49, a joint venture with the local partner International Railways Distribution in Azerbaijan. According to Stadler, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) will invest a great deal to modernize existing railway networks in order to promote the transfer of road traffic to the railway, and Stadler will be able to he believes he will grow. Stadler has already been in Azerbaijan and in June with 30 wagons and wagons Stad
- Trains with the co-production of Stadler-Newag Companies 25/08/2015 Trains that are the joint production of Stadler-Newag Companies: Introduced Flirt 3 type trains produced in partnership with Stadler and Newag companies in Poland. The first 20 electric train ordered by PKP Intercity was first introduced at the Katowice station in Poland after being tested during last July. Christian Spichiger, president of Stadler, Poland, said in a statement that trains are being tested not only in Poland but also in other countries' railways to ensure the safety and comfort of the trains produced. He added that currently one of the trains still being produced has been subjected to some tests in Austria. First…
- Swiss railway and tram manufacturer Stadler to invest in Adapazari 25/02/2016 Swiss train manufacturer Stadler and trams will invest in Adapazari: Swiss train manufacturer Stadler Rail and tram Management AG, is looking for a representative office in Turkey. Devine said the company will invest in Adapazari, Turkey's infrastructure and the investments made since xnumx't in transportation, whet the appetite of foreign giants. 2003-3 March in the International Railway xnumx'ncı which will be held in Istanbul, Light Rail, Infrastructure and Eurasia Rail Logistics Fair will also witness the important collaborations in this field. Stadler Rail Management AG, the Swiss manufacturer of trains, subway cars and trams, will be on display for the first time at Eurasia Rail. This company is looking for representative in Turkey ...
- Swiss Stadler is investing in Turkey 31/03/2016 Swiss Stadler is investing in Turkey: Turkey's growing around the metro and high speed train lines, primarily in Istanbul in recent years, attracting the attention of foreign brands. Domestic manufacturers also increased the number of markets where the world comes to manufacturing giants to Turkey. Canadian Bombardier and Talgo Spanish train manufacturer after Swiss train manufacturer Stadler and trams are coming to invest in Turkey. Stadler Vice President, Marketing and Sales Board Member Peter Jenelt said, "it is growing interest in the railroad car in Turkey. TCDD also has big investment plans in this area. The amount and form of the investment we will make ağ
- Stadler Rail Group 16/01/2010 Address: Ernst-Stadler-Str. 1 9565 41 71 6 26 21 20 41 71 6 26 21 28 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX : Frau Michaela Stöckli
- Polish Company Pesa to produce Metro Train 07/03/2016 Polish Company Pesa will produce Metro Train: Polish train manufacturer Pesa announced that it will produce a subway train. The train was completed and a project support from the Polish National Research and Development Center (24 million zloty) was provided. The metro trains, which will be produced with energy saving, are designed as high security and comfortable. Pesa had previously produced various trains and locomotives for the railway. But for the first time as a subway train will perform a production. According to the statement made by the company, the metro trains were designed with the latest technology, with the utmost attention to light materials and safety issues. The firm is about 20 Firma
- China's CRRC to produce Metro Trains for Chicago 12/03/2016 China's CRRC will produce Metro Trains for Chicago: CSR Sifang JV, a subsidiary of the Chinese CRRC, has signed a new agreement with the Chicago Department of Transportation. According to the signed agreement, CSR will produce 400 7000 series subway cars for Sifang Chicago. 9 846 1,31 5000 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Chicago Transportation Department said in a statement, the metro cars to be produced will be similar to the XNUMX series of wagons said. It will have features such as LED lighting system and information screens on trains with stainless steel body. It will be produced ...
- Ankara's Metro Vehicles will produce Bozankaya Company in Ankara 20/06/2016 Bangkok's Metro Vehicles will be produced by the company Bozankaya in Ankara: The 22 4 wagon subway vehicle, which will be bought by Bangkok, will be produced by Bozankaya company in Ankara. Bangkok, 22 4 waggered metro vehicle will be produced by Bozankaya company in Ankara. Bangkok, order to buy the 22 units metro and carrier vehicle manufacturer Bozankaya order has passed. Siemens company 16 will also provide the service and maintenance of vehicles to be supplied throughout the year. Trains will be produced in Bozankaya's Ankara plant. Moreover, this production is in Ankara da
- Tender Announcement: Driver Service Rental Service with Driver's Vehicle 15/01/2018 DRIVING SERVICE CARD SERVICE WITH DRIVER DRIVING DRIVING SERVICE TO BE TAKE THE DRIVE Turkish Republic General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) VANGÖLÜ FERİBOT OPERATION DIRECTORATE The procurement of the services shall be made in accordance with the 1 of the Public Procurement Law 1 under the open tender procedure. Tender Registration Number: 11 / 01022018 31122018 Administration: a) Address: KALE MAHALLESI AHLAT YOLU CAD. 4734 19 TATVAN / BİTLİS b) X
- KARDEMİR will produce 41.500 Tone Rail for TCDD. 16/02/2012 Karabük Iron and Steel Works (KARDEMİR) Inc., the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the international tender for supply of rails, reported that the company remains the most suitable bidder. KARDEMIR sent to the Public Lighting Platform (KAP) in a statement, '' the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (15 February 2012) opened an international tender on the tender and the tender, the most appropriate bid has remained in the hands of our company, '' the statement said. Olan The TCDD General Directorate participated in the international tender for the supply of 22.500 tone 60E1 and 19.000 tone 49E1 900 A quality railways, and the tender was made by our company, which has submitted the most appropriate tender şirket
- GE Transportation to Produce Locomotive Engine in Kazakhstan 31/07/2012 GE Transportation; With the Kazakhstan Railway (KTZ) and TransMashDiesel companies, 90 signed a million-dollar deal. According to the agreement, GE will establish a diesel engine production factory in Kazakhstan's capital, Astana. According to the agreement; The company also plans to set up a joint venture company to manufacture GE's 400 Evolution series diesel engines. The engines produced will be used in the marine and stationary power industry in Russia, Kazakhstan, Russia and other countries. The new plant is intended to provide spare parts production, sales and service for the joint venture Evolution Series diesel engines. The new plant is scheduled to start production at the end of 2013, while the first diesel in 2014 te
- TULOMSAS will produce the world's locomotive needs 13/03/2013 The contractor will produce the world's Locomotive Needs Turkey, Europe, the Middle East and North Africa locomotives will be manufactured in Eskisehir. GE will expand its partnership with TÜLOMSAŞ by producing 50 units in the next two years. In Turkey, the number 20 for TCDD locomotives will be produced. This partnership, Turkey and create sustainable production and employment opportunities in North America. General Electric (GE) and TÜLOMSAŞ are taking their strategic partnerships one step further and in the next two years, 20 aims to produce a total of 30 PowerHaul locomotives including TCDD, 50 and foreign market. The locomotive production center is Eskişehir; Turkey, Europe, Middle East ...
- Chinese CSR to produce wagons in Ankara 12/04/2013 The Chinese CSR will produce wagons in Ankara: CSR Corporation, the world's second largest railway equipment manufacturer, will build a rail car production facility for 110 million dollars in Ankara Sincan with MNG Holding. An official from the Ministry of Transport said the conditions for investment were completed. . 108 vehicle production will be built in the first stage and 200 vehicle maintenance and repair capacity in the second stage will be created in the first stage, et he said. The project, which is planned to start production after the 150 monthly construction period, will continuously work with 12 Chinese and 30 Turkish qualified technical personnel.
- Kardemir to produce locomotive and wagon wheels 07/06/2013 Kardemir will produce Locomotive and Wagon Wheel. Kardemir A.Ş. General Manager Fadil Demirel, 130 announced that they will produce wagon and locomotive wheels with a million dollar investment. Today, Kardemir A.Ş. held the 18 ordinary general assembly meeting in the conference hall of Karabük University. Kardemir A.Ş. General Manager Fadıl Demirel gave information about the company's investments in the meeting. Demirel stated that the Turkish iron and steel industry has reached a good point, and it is second in Germany after Germany. Demirel said that they want to make Karabük center of rail systems. Demirel said that they produce rail and scissors for high-speed trains. Demirel, "one of the most difficult production is the wagon and locomotive wheels. This ..."
- Tülomsaş Producing the Revolution will Generate Local High Speed Train 27/08/2013 Producing Tulomsas Indigenous Revolution Speed Rail will produce: Turkey's first indigenous car producing Tulomsas Revolution, now also will produce the first domestic high-speed trains. The company, which opens the tender for the design, 'The end of this train will not be like the Revolution' he says. Revolution Arabaları'yl to creating Turkey's first domestic car Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (Tülomsaş) has now rolled up its sleeves to produce the first domestic High Speed Train (YHT). Tülomsaş designed and manufactured automobiles at the Eskişehir Railway Factories in that day, and will revolutionize the domestic high-speed train at 130. 275 COMPANY PROVIDED TULOMAS, YHT concept design X
- Polish Tabor Szynowy Company to produce wagons in Malatya 16/11/2013 Polish Tabor Szynowy Company to produce wagons in Malatya: Polish wagon manufacturer Tabor Szynowy, together with the consortium of Malatya Provincial Administration and 5 partner, will rent the Malatya Wagon Repair factory waiting for years. The company will invest a thousand dollars in the unused factory 26 to provide employment for a thousand people. Years later, the factory will start production, the 20 bin wagon and 20 2023 wagon to serve the State Railways wagon will be produced. Malatya Governor Ulvi Saran, said in a statement, the long-term waiting for the factory to gain an intensive effort in the economy Val
- Bursa to produce parts to the high-speed train 10/12/2013 Bursa will produce parts for the high-speed train: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, the steps taken in the development of rail systems in the city by taking the sure steps, as well as local tram production, as well as the industrial parts of Bursa began to be produced, he said. Mayor Recep Altepe visited Durmazlar Makine and examined the works of local tram production. Altepe pointed out that the city is a pioneer in rail systems and said yapı Bursa will become one of the production centers of rail systems in the world at the beginning of the period. fast trains hızlı
- Turkey will produce its own high-speed train 17/12/2013 Turkey will produce its own high-speed train: Turkey's economy had managed to attract the attention of the signature're throwing a big success in the rapid growth of world public opinion, parallel to the railway project initiated strides in recent years. These investments made now will begin producing infrastructure in our country ... Made with high-speed train lines jumped era pieces of rail transportation Turkey now this fast-tern projects different concept, bringing to generate domestic high-speed train sleeves rolled up condition. With the production of domestic high-speed train, both import input ratios will be reduced and our current account deficit will decrease.