The Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana and the candidate for the Presidency of the Presidency of the United Nations, Huseyin Sözlü, who offer the opportunity to prepare for the exams with the free courses to the 60 thousand students, also include free public transportation to the educational support.
Hüseyin Sözlü, the Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality and the President of the Presidency of the United Nations, announced that they will provide free public transportation services to the primary, secondary and high school students in the new service period. . Our students will go to their schools and take advantage of our air conditioned, comfortable and safe municipal buses for free, Başkan said President Oral.
In the district of 13, Adana Metropolitan Municipality Training Centers have been opened and 11 thousand students annually offer the opportunity to prepare for high school and university exams with free courses. President Hüseyin Sözlü has announced that they will include public transportation service in the city.
: Smart city application, on-line filling from bank credit cards to smart card, regional transportation guide, free internet (wi-fi) use in 225 municipal bus and mobile transportation center with the smart card processing center, reh said President Hüseyin Sözlü, who continuously increased its quality standards:
"As a requirement of social municipality cheapest public transport service that Adana Metropolitan Municipality in Turkey, for the education of children in our new service period will continue to be a supporter of our low-income citizens engaged in all kinds of sacrifice. Our municipal buses will provide free public transport service to all primary, secondary and high school students on all lines. We will take the necessary decisions on this issue and add new ones to our supporters in Adana Metropolitan Municipality. "
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Public Transport 15 Free on July in Adana 13/07/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 15 July Martyrs Commemoration, Democracy and National Unity Day activities will be held to facilitate the transportation of citizens to the Central Park completed. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 15 July Martyrs Commemoration, Democracy and National Unity Day will provide public transport services free of charge for the citizens to have easier access to activities. The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, in accordance with the instructions of the President Hüseyin Sözlü, planned the Fetullah Terrorist Organization (FETÖ) in order to facilitate the transportation of the citizens of the heroic martyrs who sacrificed their lives against the treacherous coup attempt. According to this, 15 in Central Park will start at 20.00 on July evening 15 göre
- Free Public Transport in Adana 16/08/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality will organize free bus service to the cemeteries on the eve of the day, provide free public transport service during the holiday, and provide free sacrifice in mobile slaughterhouses. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, which has completed its preparations for the celebration of the Eid al-Adha in peace and security, will organize free bus services to the graveyards on the day of the conquest, maintain free public transport throughout the holiday and provide free sacrifice in the mobile slaughterhouses. CLEAN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CEMETERY Adana Metropolitan Municipality teams, in accordance with the instructions of President Hüseyin Sözlü 21-24 August will be celebrated between all units before the Eid al-Adha took the necessary measures. The visit of the clergymen to…
- First Day of Schools in Adana Public Transportation for Students and Parents 13/09/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services to students and parents in order to reduce the intensity of urban traffic on the first day of opening of the schools. About 500 17 will be held on Monday Monday, Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses and metro will carry students and parents free of charge during the day. The Adana Metropolitan Municipality Council unanimously accepted the proposal of President Hüseyin Sözlü on the last day of August and offered to provide free services to the students and their parents on the first day of the school. According to this plan, the Directorate of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality will open the schools 17 September göre
- Cheapest Transport in Turkey 22/11/2012 Cheapest Public Transport Presently in the city of Adana, metropolitan municipality of the transportation department of the announcement, the 1.30 TL MUNICIPALITY OF THE MUNICIPALITY BUS IN ISTANBUL 1.95, 1.75, ANKARA AND IZMIR 1.85, BURSA 1.65 AND SAMSUN'S ANIMAL 12.5 TL EDITED ücret It is reported that there is still the lowest public transportation fee in Adana despite the increase in the rate of 2010 in the amount of public transportation. In the statement made by the Transportation Department of the Metropolitan Municipality, 45 since the 2010 hike up to XNUMX hike around the hike, and a new arrangement of municipal bus fare charges were inevitable. The statement reads: ere XNUMX lam
- Leader Public Transport Application Moovit Now in Adana 14/03/2017 Leader Public Transport Application Moovit Now in Adana: The world's #1 public transport application launched Moovit Adana. Now, those who prefer public transportation in Adana can travel without problems in their cities by using the free Moovit application, and can reduce waiting times in stops. 14 from Turkey. With the addition of Adana as a city, city residents, tourists (the application can be used in 43 language) and visitors can enjoy the Moovit application in Adana to use public transport in peace of mind. Available on Android, iOS and the web page, the app offers the fastest and easiest routes to passengers by providing information on all means of transportation in an area. In Adana, all buses in the city center şehir
- Trabzon Metropolitan Students Will Be Free To LYS 09/06/2017 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality will carry students free of charge: Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality will carry students and their relatives and examiners free of charge to enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) which will be held in 10-11 June and 17-18 June. LYS-10 and LYS-11 to be held in 4-1 June June, LYS-17, LYS-18, LYS-2 students who will enter the LYS-3, before and after the exam by showing their parents Metropolitan Municipality buses will be available for free. Likewise, examiners will also be able to benefit from this service. Metropolitan Municipality, taking into account the passenger density of the centers will also be held ğ
- Bus and Metro Free During the Feast of Sacrifice in Adana 29/08/2017 Adana Metropolitan Municipality also made plans for citizens to visit the cemetery comfortably. Municipal buses on the day of the Buruk, Kabasakal, Asri, Küçükoba and Akkapı graveyards will make free ring voyages said. From the old province to the cemeteries, bus services will start at 07.30 and will continue until 17.30. Citizens with walking difficulties in the cemeteries, golf vehicles and municipal services with the driver will be able to visit. The buses of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana and the metro will continue to provide free public transport throughout the Eid al-Adha. During the Feast of Sacrifice, ALO 153 operators will convey the wishes, requests and complaints of the judges to the relevant units.
- Istanbul's Traffic Problem, Free Bridges, Free Public Transport Solutions 28/07/2012 Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlagan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the maintenance, repair work caused by the tragedy presented significant solutions to the traffic suffered. Bozlağan said that instead of free bridge crossing, public transport should be free and public transport should be attractive. Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences of Marmara University Dr. Recep Bozlağan, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge in the traffic problem and the possible solutions were evaluated. University of the Faculty of Political Science, indicating that condemned to the transportation of land. Dr. Recep Bozlağan, ile Between Anatolia and the European side Recep
- Kbü students will be transported by train from the city 21/05/2013 Kbü to move the students from the city Karabük University (KBU) Rector Prof.Dr.Burhanettin Uysal, Valley of the Railroads are moving rapidly on the way to become a city and the university in this context between the rail system has come to the stage, he said. Rector Uysal, has announced a first part in making the city more space to experiment with university campuses and cities of the rail system will be established with the purpose of education and students will travel between the campus area of about 3-mile tri supplier in Turkey. KBU Rector Prof.Dr. Burhanettin Uysal said Turkey's first Rail Systems Engineering Department had opened the Karabük. Explaining that Turkey's only tame Rail Systems Engineering at the University of Karabük, said: "This ...
- Double Decker Bus Carrying Bridge Students in Germany 10/06/2013 A double-decker bus in Germany struck the railway bridge in Germany One of the heavy 40 people was wounded when a double-decker bus carrying a Danish student struck a railway bridge in Munich, Germany. Munich police officer Alexandra Schmeitz said 16 19 students who were injured in the accident were hospitalized. 40-age female student who was in severe condition was injured in the head and spine. Munich fire department, the driver of the bus, the railway bridge height of 17 meters, the sign said that the missing sign is thought.
- Ray theft in Adana 26/04/2012 Adana Provincial Gendarmerie Command teams, two of the suspects arrested for allegedly cutting off the rails in the idle state was arrested. According to the statement made by the Adana Governor's Office, 20 was commissioned by the District Gendarmerie Command to the region on April 25th, in the vicinity of the village of Sirkeli in Ceyhan District. As a result of the patrol team, a search was made in a truck that was stopped near Sirkeli Village and Old Misis Bridge and its license plate was not announced. In the search, 2 track rail, each 20 meter length rail, oxygen tube used in rail cutting and one Yap
- Metro wagons working in Adana 04/11/2012
Adana8217 also works for the loss of Metro cars. Continuously increasing costs, claims for technical equipment and selection of wrong routes, much from the first day was written too. At the end of the subway line was finished but the result did not please anyone. Now experts, "How to get rid of this hump account" is doing. HEP CRITICALLY UNDERSTANDED Established to relieve a measure of the Adana transport network, the metro was part of the existing system. Rather, he could not solve the existing problems and he was commemorated with problems starting from the day he was built. He turned to the story of ığ Snake ”, in light of heavy criticism Yapım
- Adana's 2. Phase Metro Project was Taken to Budget 2013 21/11/2012 Adana's 2. Phase Metro Project was Taken to 2013 Budget Minister Binali Yıldırım, Adana's 2. Announced that the Metro Project was included in the 2013 budget. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, Adana's 2. Announced that the Metro Project was included in the 2013 budget. The Minister made a statement on the subject of the Parliamentary Budget Commission, the local authorities, the city rail system work continues, within the scope of the 2013 year, in Istanbul, Izmir and Adana with the municipalities will perform the project noted. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Mayor Zihni Aldırmaz, Adana 2. It was taken into the 2013 budget of the Etap Metro Project Etap
- New diesel train set in Adana-Mersin 18/06/2013 A new diesel train set was launched between Adana and Mersin set TCDD 15, which carries around 6 thousand people between Adana and Mersin. The Regional Directorate launched a new Anatolian diesel train set with the capacity of 256 passengers. At the TÜVASAŞ Factory in Adapazarı, 40 is a locally produced train set; Equipped with the latest systems such as electronic brake, toilet, air conditioning, special compartment for the disabled, exit ramp, baby care room and multimedia. TCDD 6, which is in the train set in the morning before moving from Adana GAR to Mersin. Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, high-capacity wagons will increase the number of passengers, he said. Between two cities, the average yearly 5.5 İki
- Students from Mersin toured Adana with Blue Hope Train Project 17/11/2014 Students from Mersin toured with the Blue Hope Train Project: Adana Provincial Police Department and Mersin Provincial Police Department, 'Blue Hope Train' brought to Adana as part of the project 50 students visited the various points in the city. Within the scope of the ğı Blue Hope Train eni project implemented jointly by the Adana Provincial Security Directorate and the Mersin Provincial Security Directorate under the coordination of the Anti-Terrorism Department of the General Directorate of Security, a total of 50 students from two schools in Mersin were brought to Adana by train. Historical and cultural places were visited to students who were welcomed at Station Square. After visiting the 50 students who have lunch at the police house, from here ardından
- Çukurova Airport will be connected to Mersin and Adana by rail 20/02/2017 Çukurova Airport will be connected to Mersin and Adana with a railway line: A number of visits and Mersin Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan, who came to Mersin for the opening, gave the good news that Çukurova Regional Airport would be connected to Mersin and Adana via railway. Referring to the Çukurova Regional Airport in his speech, Elvan gave the good news to the residents of Mersin and said: Ç We have started the construction of our Çukurova Regional Airport. We will connect the airport to Mersin and Adana with the railway line. I want to give this good news. The airport had a highway connection. Work on this was already going on, but there was no railway connection. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications has also carried out its activities. God willing…
- Erdal Acar who died in a train accident in Adana was buried 15/03/2017 Trainer Erdal Acar who died in the accident in Adana, was buried: Karaisalı district of Adana near the bridge in Varda unimogun running on the railway brake resulting in the death of the train that died in the last trip on the last day of the Train Officer Erdal Acar. Died in the accident occurred in the town of Adana Karaisalı Train Officer Erdal Acar was buried in Pozantı. In the town of Karaisalı yesterday, the brake was released as a result of the overthrow of the unimog of the Train Expedition Officer Erdal acar and subcontractor Semih Tecan employees of the company today in the town of Pozanti, was buried by his family, colleagues and loved ones. Pozanti Center antı
- Urban Transportation in Adana Strengthens with TEMSA 07/04/2017 Urban Transportation in Adana Strengthens with TEMSA: Adana Metropolitan Municipality continues to strengthen its bus fleet with TEMSA in urban transportation. In Adana, TEMSA delivered 15 units of TEMSA Avenue buses to the Metropolitan Municipality in a ceremony. TEMSA launched a haricinde pink button cular application for women passengers to get off the station. Turkey's leading bus manufacturer Temsa, it continues to meet the urban transport Avenue buses produced for Adana. In Adana, TEMSA delivered 15 pieces of Avenue buses to the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana. TEMSA, ın Pink Button otobüs application, which allows women to travel on the buses delivered at their desired location outside the station ebil
- Bahçeli has handed over Adana's Metro Problem 22/02/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality Hüseyin Sözlü visited the Nationalist Movement Party President Devlet Bahçeli at his office Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality Hüseyin Sözlü visited the Nationalist Movement Party leader Devlet Bahçeli in his office and gave briefing about the services of Metropolitan Municipality which will change the vision of the city. President Hüseyin Sözlü said that the ongoing projects in Adana will be completed in the second half of 1071.
- Nostalgic Tramway from the Verbal to Adana 30/03/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü'nun won the new road Adnan Menderes coastal road tram with wheels, Orange Flower Carnival will provide free services from the. Nostalgic Tram Orange Blossom will color the Carnival Turkey's first, and in April, the only street carnival full support to Adana Orange Blossom Carnival Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Huseyin Oral, fellow countryman and carnival guests from April 6 will begin the giant event tram nostalgia will live. The wheeled tram, which is manufactured with the modification of the municipality bus, will start free flights on the Adnan Menderes Coastal Road, which is the common area of the city. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Office Adana
- Underpass in Adana 19/01/2015 Underpass in Adana: In Adana, the underpass on the D-400 highway flooded due to the migration occurring in the manhole where the groundwater was stored. According to the information, the underground passage at the D-400 highway traffic junction in the district of Seyhan, underground drowned in the manhole. One aspect of the road in the subway is flooded due to collapse. Then the police blocked the one-way traffic. For this reason, a long vehicle queue occurred in the top passage. Adana Water and Sewerage Administration (ASKİ) teams were dispatched to the scene. However, the ASKI crews have reported that the groundwater of the highways Kİ
- Adana's Highways and Streets Highway Standards 01/06/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü Headed by the Department of Science Affairs, the Department of Road Branch teams to provide transportation services to the citizens of the highway standards 1100 METER LENGTH 14 METER WIDTH ASFALT CASTED WITH the projects implemented in Adana, the urban traffic problem greatly relieves Adana Metropolitan Municipality, which carries out moves, continues its paving works at night and day in order to bring the main streets and boulevards to the highway standards. Lastly, the Road Branch Directorate teams of the Department of Science Affairs, working in Gürselpaşa Neighborhood, connected the 75001 meter-long 1100 meter-wide path to Teachers' Boulevard on 14 Street. TRAFFIC…
- Asphalt Ride in Adana 01/06/2018 Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality Hüseyin Sözlü made the asphalt works of the main streets and boulevards. Turkey, which is one of the hottest provinces of Adana, Adana Metropolitan Municipality continuing to provide transport moves, to concentrate on the asphalt during the night shift during Ramadan. Adana Metropolitan Municipality, road pavers under the scorching sun and 170 degree of hot asphalt to prevent the negative impact of road construction work shifted to night hours. Chairman Sözlü, Yüreğir District Kazım Başer neighborhood with the work of the devotees who work with the road workers, gave morale. Undertaking the success of the projects that carry the traffic burden, underpass, bridge and Trafik
- Tumer with CHP: Doğ Unborn Children in Adana, Even Borrower P 17/05/2018 The Light Rail System chaos, which even charges unborn children in Adana, does not end. Since 2015 the deputy selected solution to the problem seeking the Republican People's Party (CHP) Adana deputy Zulfikar İnönü All of Adana, rail After a while, the journey to citizens examined over Turkey Grand National Assembly (Parliament) President and Prime Minister had given to Adana reminds me once again. MUNICIPALITY, UNDERSTANDING UNDERSTANDING WORKERS UNDER THE Assembly under the umbrella of the President and the Prime Minister 'Adana Light Rail System Project' or, as some say 'Adana metro' problem will be resolved to fulfill the promise of the Tumer, rail system debt Adana Metropolitan İYE
- Metro In Adana, Will Go To The University And Will Be Taken From Turgut Ozal Boulevard 20/11/2018 Hüseyin Sözlü, Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality, stressed that they have already made critical investments in the completion of the metro with the double-track railways in the bridge projects. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Hüseyin Sözlü reminded that they are implementing the bridge projects for completion of the second stage of the Adana Metro (Light Rail System), which is the subject of the debate before the local elections, and that there will be a double track railway at the Devlet Bahceli Bridge and at İlim Yolu Boulevard. President Hüseyin Sözlü said, “We are already making critical investments in the continuation of the Metro line to the campus of Çukurova University. In this context, we are building a double-track railway on the bridge on Science Road Boulevard. Also…