When will the Rumeli Hisarüstü-Aşiyan funicular line be opened by the excitement of the citizens, what are the stops, routes and stations? The line is built between Rumeli Hisarüstü and Asiyan Park on the Bosphorus coast. When completed, it will facilitate access between the M6 line integration and the Bosphorus coast and Büyükdere street.
The Rumeli Hisarüstü-Aşiyan funicular line, which was started to be built on 07.06.2017, was built at Metrostav Ankara İnş. Taah. Singing. and Tic. Inc. 114.392.854,00 UM was spent. The 0.8 passenger capacity of the 3.000km, 2.5 passenger, and the 2019 min.
RUMELİ HİSARÜSTÜ-ASİYAN FÜNİKÜLER LINE STORES
- Rumeli Hisarüstü
At the Rumeli Hisarüstü station, M6 will be integrated with the Levent-Hisarüstü-Boğaziçi University line.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Tender Announcement: Construction of Rumeli Hisarustu - Asiyan Funicular Line and Purchase of Vehicles 13/01/2017 Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Construction and Purchase of Vehicles TC ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY, RAYLI SYSTEM DEPARTMENT, EUROPEAN SIDE RAIL SYSTEM DIRECTOR Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Construction, Electromechanics and Vehicle Purchase Works and open tender procedure. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 4734 / 19 2016-a) Address: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building, M. Nezihi Ozmen Mahallesi Kasim Sk. No.513556 1 Merter GÜNGÖREN / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax No.
- Rumeli Hisarüstü-Asiyan Funicular Line Construction and Vehicle Purchase Tender Result (Special Report) 06/03/2017 Rumeli Hisarustu-Ashiyan Funicular Line Construction and Vehicle Supply Tender Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Rail System Department, 2016 / 513556 BIK, 107.991.719,82 TL, BNUMX TL, BNUMX TL, with cost approx. 137.756.905,81 TL, Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular The financial proposals of the tender for the line, Electromechanical and Vehicle Purchase were collected on 02.03.2017. METROSTAV ANKARA İNŞAAT TAAHHÜT SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş. He gave. According to the information received rayhaber the companies participating in tenders and bids (TL) as follows: £ 114.392.854,00 1 114.392.854,00-AI-METROSTAV ANKARA INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION ASPHALT 2 + AKDAĞLAR ...
- Studies for the Hisarüstü-Aşiyan Funicular Line begin 14/08/2015 Studies for the Hisarüstü-Aşiyan Funicular Line begin: The study of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Hisarustu-Asiyan Funicular begins. Yenikapı and Marmaray connected to the Levent-Hisarustu subway will provide access to the Bosporus Asiyan Funicular, the center will facilitate access. The length of the funicular line between the Hisarüstü and Aşiyan Park will be 730 meters, and the height difference between the start and end stations will be 104 meters. The beach, the Metropolitan Municipality belonging to the Asiyan Park will be descended from the area. The system is intended to provide economic opportunity to cruise and to cruise to the passenger through a route (without drilling tunnel) sitting on the slope. When the project came to life, the Istanbulites riding from the beach to the funicular, 3 went to Hisarüstü in minutes and integrated at that point.
- Topbas: Levent-Hisarüstü rail system and Asiyan Funicular Project are ready 31/01/2012 Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul, said that the subway and funicular structures were prepared to be an alternative to the transportation in the high traffic areas of Istanbul. Topbaş, "Levent-Hisarüstü rail system and the Asiyan Funicular Project were prepared." said. Answering the questions of the press members of the Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 22 billion TL since the day they came to invest said. Topbas, "We think of one of the subway lines from Levent to Hisarüstü, extension of a subway line up to the point where Bogazici University is located. We have decided on this. Works are continuing, I hope to be completed in a short time. if not being able to go over the surface den
- Topbas: Levent-Hisarüstü rail system and Asiyan Funicular Project are ready 31/01/2012 Answering the questions of the press members of the Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş, 22 billion TL since the day they came to invest said. Topbas, "We think of one of the subway lines from Levent to Hisarüstü, extension of a subway line up to the point where Bogazici University is located. We have decided on this. If the opportunity to go from the surface is not possible to integrate with the beach so that we provide great support to the coastal traffic. in the form of. All preparations have been made and the project is short Bütün
- Aşiyan Park is not suitable for the funicular line 25/07/2017 The closure of Aşiyan Park for the funicular project caused controversy. The claim that some trees will be cut in the park is denied by IMM. Experts and residents of the area, the bottom of the park does not rely on a zoning plan, stating that the ground consists of hard rock, he noted. In Istanbul Bebek, the poet Orhan Veli Kanık took place in Asiyan Park and Rumeli-Hisarüstü Aşiyan Funicular Line project in the region. The trees in the park surrounded by sheet metal and next to the coastal road were marked in red. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality denied claims that the trees will be cut. In the statement, the trees will be moved in the same area Açık
- Aşiyan Park was closed for the construction of the funicular 24/07/2017 'Y I'm a poor Orhan Veli in the Bosphorus, im which also hosts a sculpture of Orhan Veli who gave one of the most beautiful poems to Istanbul, was closed for the construction of the funicular. Concerned about the cutting of trees, Istanbulites said, F We have no place to go and touch Aşiyan Bel, and the Aşiyan Park in BEBEK was surrounded by sheet metal plates as part of the Rumeli Hisarüstü-Aşiyan Funicular Line Station project of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM). The trees in the park and right next to the coastal road were numbered and marked. The work initiated in the park, which also houses the seagulls of Orhan Veli Kanık, the founder of the Strange Flow in Poetry, caused controversy. According to the newspaper Habertürk'ın Gazete
- Levent-Rumeli Hisarustu metro line opened with a ceremony (Video) 20/04/2015 Levent Rumeli Hisarüstü metro line was inaugurated by Levent-Hisarüstü Metro Line opening ceremony Tayyip Erdogan Prime Minister Recep Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Transportation Minister Feridun President IMM Bilgin was held with the participation of Mr. Kadir Topbaş. The opening ceremony of the Levent-Hisarustu Metro Line was held with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Transportation Minister Feridun Bilgin and IMM President Kadir Topbas. Erdoğan said, yaklaş We are approaching our desire to make Istanbul the city that has one of the world's longest rail systems with every new metro line. President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, who was invited to the podium before the opening ceremony, greeted the participants and said ör
- Bus Terminal - Bağcılar - İkitelli metro line is removed from the investment program of the Ministry and replaced by 9,5 kilometer 4. Levent - Hisarüstü metro project included 26/12/2012 New developments have been recorded in the gerçekleştiril Urban Rail System and Subway Projects “which will be carried out by Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bus Terminal - Bağcılar - İkitelli metro line is removed from the investment program of the Ministry of Transportation and replaced by 9,5 kilometer 4. Levent - Hisarüstü metro project was included. The transfer protocol related to the metro project, which was included in the investment program, was made recently between the Ministry and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Bus Terminal - Bağcılar - İkitelli metro line is removed from the investment program of the Ministry and replaced by 9,5 kilometer 4. Levent - Hisarüstü metro project included 31/12/2012 New developments have been recorded in the gerçekleştiril Urban Rail System and Subway Projects “which will be carried out by Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Bus Terminal - Bağcılar - İkitelli metro line is removed from the investment program of the Ministry of Transportation and replaced by 9,5 kilometer 4. Levent - Hisarüstü metro project was included. The transfer protocol related to the metro project, which was included in the investment program, was made recently between the Ministry and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. The authorities we talked to on the subject, 4. Levent - Hisarüstü metro line will not be announced about the tender, the line of discovery increase Hisar
- Levent-Hisarüstü Mini Metro Connects to the Main Metro Line 26/01/2014 Levent-Hisarüstü Mini Metro is connected to the Main Metro Line: Scissors will be used for the connection of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Journalism to the main metro line ediy Levent-Hisarüstü Mini Metro Levent. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) and the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Journalism Levent-Hisarustu "mini-metro" between the main metro line, scissors work will be connected to the connection. IMM'dan the statement, "Levent-Hisarustu metro line will be connected between Taksim-Hacıosman Metro Line between 25 January-1 February 2014 4. Levent Station will be a single platform management." The statement said. IN THE FIRST TEST DRIVING FEBRUARY, Ü
- SCADA solutions of Levent-Hisarustu metro line from Elmak 06/11/2014 SCADA solutions of the Levent-Hisarustu metro line Elmak: Elmak Control Systems are used in this area with SCADA solutions used in Istanbul-Kadikoy-Kartal, Aksaray-Airport, Kabatas-Bagcilar, Esenler-Kirazli, Edirnekapi-Sultanciftligi lines and many other cities. became a partner. Elmak was also preferred in the SCADA solutions of the Levent-Hisarüstü line planned to be opened at the end of the year. Elmak Control Systems Project Manager Serdar ŞALE said that they provide uninterrupted energy and passenger safety on one hand thanks to the SCADA solutions they offer for both the tunnel and the stations in a metro line. In particular, kataner and energy system, tunnel ventilation fans, tunnel exhaust fans, jet fans, escalators, turnstiles, Baş
- Levent-Hisarustu metro line opens in Istanbul on Sunday 18/04/2015 Istanbul-Levent-Hisarustu metro line opens on Sunday: Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas, Levent-Hisarustu connection will open the mini-metro on Sunday, he said. Levent-Hisarüstü mini metro will be opened on Sunday at 17.00 with the participation of Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş'tan. Topbas, "On Sunday we will do the opening of the metro Etiler. More Mecidiyekoy-Kabatas tender we have done," he said. LEVENT'TEN HISARÜSTÜ'ne 6 MINUTE The Bosphorus University in the region with a mini-metro harbor, Hisarüstü will be reached in 6 minutes. The project aims to reduce the traffic density of Nispetiye Street, which draws on the Levent-Etiler route. FEATURES OF LEVENT-HISARSTIC MINI METRO LINE-
- IMM: Trees Will Not be Cut in Finch 24/07/2017 Project works are carried out in the project line, which will pass through the Aşiyan Park. The tree will not be cut. With the knowledge of forest engineers, some trees are planned to be transported in the same region. After finishing the construction site, the donra will be reorganized. It is said that there is no cutting of trees.
- Didem Engin from the CHP carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the parliamentary agenda 27/07/2017 Making a speech at the General Assembly of the Parliament, CHP Istanbul MP Didem Engin carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the agenda of the Assembly on the grounds of the Istanbul Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Project. EACH OPPORTUNITY FROM THE NATION, ANY BECAUSE OF THE AKP, BUSINESS DIAGNOSIS AND RANTA TO COME, I do not come to mind the common solution to the solution! CHP Istanbul MP Didem ENGİN made a speech at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and carried the work at the Aşiyan Park to the agenda of the Assembly on the grounds of the Istanbul Rumeli Hisarüstü - Aşiyan Funicular Line Project. GREEN AREA RATIO IN ISTANBUL 2.2% 33 IN LONDON,% 45 IN VIENNA! Didem ENGİN, "Istanbul's historical skyline AKP"
- Ministry of Transport officially assumed the construction of Levent-Hisarüstü subway 10/09/2012 The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications was officially taken over by the Levent-Hisarustu metro construction. Ministry of Transport, which has found the demand of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, has undertaken the construction of Levent-Hisarusti metro. This project was the first metro to be built by the Ministry of Transportation in Istanbul. The Cabinet decision required for transfer was opened for signature. After taking over this line, the Ministry of Transport will not be able to enter a new tender. He will continue with the current contractor. 200-250 will invest more than TL million to open the line. Project features The subway project will connect Hisarüstü to Levent Metro Station. Hisarüstü will have access to Levent in 5 minutes. Expeditions 4 will be done once in a minute. Transportation ...
- Levent-Hisarüstü Metro is counting days to the opening 25/03/2015 Levent-Hisarustu Metro is counting days to the opening: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Feridun Bilgin, "3. Airport to connect Gayrettepe metro line to connect with the project have started our work." Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Feridun Bilgin, "Urban transport will affect the country-wide Another action is the development of a single payment system that will be valid in transport within the country. A feasibility study was prepared by our Ministry for this project. Çalış Urban Transport Workshop was held at Maslak Campus of Istanbul Technical University (ITU) Feridun Bilgin, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, ITU Rector Prof. Dr. Mehmet Karaca and Rector of Yalova University Prof. dr.…
- Levent-Hisarustu subway completed record speed 20/04/2015 Levent-Hisarustu Metro was completed with a record speed: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Bilgin stated that the Levent-Hisarustu Metro line was completed with a record speed before the 28 month expired. Feridun Bilgin, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Levent-Hisarustu Metro line inaugurated, "This will reduce the journey from Levet-Hisarustu to 6 minutes. This line is one of the rare species in the world. "It was completed quickly." Levent-Hisarüstü subway, consisting of 1.200 kilometers and 28 stations, will connect Boğaziçi University to Levent in 6 minutes, 16 minutes to Taksim and 34 minutes to Üsküdar.
- Levent-Hisarustu metro landed at 6 minutes 21/04/2015 Levent-Hisarustu metro landed at 6 minutes: from Levent to Hisarüstü in the minaret metro line that will be reached in the 6 minutes yesterday was attended by President Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu. This new line with 4 stops is expected to decrease traffic density on Nispetiye Street. Levent-Hisarüstü mini metro line, which was given by the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş in the previous week, was opened with a ceremony. It is expected that the traffic density on the Nispetiye Street, which draws the burden of Levent-Etiler route, will be greatly reduced by the metro line that will reach the Hisarüstü in Levent from the 6 minutes. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) and Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Journalism
- Amazing death in the funicular line 07/04/2013 Incredible death on the funicular line One of the diesels at the Taksim-Kabatas funicular line station in Istanbul died young missing from the ventilation opening missing. Mahsun Bilim (16), who was studying at Kabataş Trade Vocational High School, lost his balance while sitting on the loops with his friends at Kabataş Station and fell into the ventilation opening in the depth of 7-8 meter. Science and firefighters and health teams on the notification of friends came to the scene. Mahsun Science, health officials died despite all the interventions. Science's corpse, after investigations at the scene of the Forensic Medicine Institution was removed for autopsy. Metropolitan Municipality officials, the missing coffin may have been stolen, detailed explanation about the incident will be made after the prosecution stage. Olay
- Istanbul University - Avcılar Coast Funicular Line Project has been approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council 13/03/2014 Istanbul BB Istanbul University - Avcılar Coast Funicular Line Project has been approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality The new developments related to "Istanbul University Avcilar Campus - Avcilar Coastal Funicular Line Project" will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project was approved by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the tenderers announced that the tender will be announced after the completion of the works and the necessary approvals. Noting that the project is being carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, officials noted that the issue will be clarified in the coming days. The project is planned to be built in Bakırköy - Beylikdüzü metro line Yapım
- Crazy project from AK Party, E-5 funicular line with Avcılar coast 19/03/2014 Funny project from the AK Party, E-5 and the funicular line Avcılar coastline: AK Party Avcilar Mayor Candidate Bayram Senocak, if the mayor of the E-5 and the funicular line to connect the coast of Avcılar announced. AK Party Avcilar Mayor Candidate Bayram Senocak, the number of days ahead of the election began to explain the project. One of the biggest problems of Avcılar, one of the projects to solve the transportation problem funicular line with detailed explanations found. Bayram Şenocak said that there is a sloping geography between the coastline and the center of Avcılar, our citizens did not prefer this way of sea transportation and social activities. Now this…
- Taksim Kabataş Funicular Line Failure 18/03/2015 Fault in Taksim Funicular Funicular Line: The funicular line running between Taksim and Kabataş does not work due to technical fault. ADDITIONAL BUS SEASONS STARTED Especially, the city from the Anatolian side of the city by using the sea road to the citizens of Taksim, the metro and the metro system to provide access and therefore, the intensity of the funicular line in the morning hours, the transportation did not work. Additional bus services were started due to fault. Security officers at the station "malfunction," he told the citizens redirected buses. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. 's Sabah.com.tr said in a statement in the morning 07: 20 began in the vicinity of the malfunction. 4 ring bus is put into service on the same route indicating Transportation Inc. The failure ...
- Fire Panic in Taksim - Karaköy Funicular Line 20/05/2015 Fire Panic in the Taksim - Karaköy Funicular Line: A fire broke out in the generator room at Taksim Station in Taksim, at the Taksim-Karaköy tunnel in Beyoğlu. A fire broke out in the generator room of Taksim-Karaköy tunnel at Taksim station in Beyoğlu. After the panic, the flames were extinguished as a result of the fire crews' intervention. Fire, the clock 03.00 queues, Beyoğlu IETT Taksim - Karaköy funicular tunnel in the generator room at Taksim Station appeared. There was heavy smoke in the tunnel due to fire. Smoke of the surrounding citizens who noticed the situation of the fire and police teams informed. Firefighters from the scene to be locked doors Olay
- Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro line and Taksim-Kabataş funicular stopped 07/04/2016 Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro line and Taksim-Kabataş funicular stop stopped: There are no flights between Yenikapı and Osmanbey in Istanbul. For the problems in the voyages described as due to a technical failure, troubleshooting work has started. Istanbul's Taksim subway cannot be operated. There are no transportation between Yenikapı and Osmanbey in Istanbul. For the problems in the voyages described as due to a technical failure, troubleshooting work has started. Istanbul's Taksim subway cannot be operated. Yenikapı-Osmanbey metro services cannot be carried out due to a technical fault. Studies have been initiated to eliminate the fault. The reason for the problem in Taksim metro, which is one of the most important transportation networks of Istanbul, will be announced by the authorities. It is not possible to make flights to Taksim Metro in Istanbul Taksim