Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Highways Regional Directorate in cooperation with the Fairground, the interchange was opened. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Istanbul Street, a more important point has been made safer, he said.
In Bursa, within two years, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented many studies such as smart junction applications, road expansions, discounts for public transportation and raising quality in public transportation with the aim of eliminating transportation problems, added Panayır Junction to its solutions in the main arteries. The expropriation and infrastructure displacement of the Metropolitan Municipality of Istanbul, and the bridge construction of the Panayır Bridge Interchange, which was built by the highways, was opened for transportation after the completed construction. Metropolitan Mayor Alinur Aktas, accompanying Bursa deputies Mustafa Esgin and Refik Ozen, AK Party provincial chairman Ayhan Salman and Panayır District Headman Dursun Kara with the traffic junction found.
Accidents without accidents
Panayır Junction, which is opened to traffic, allows vehicles from Istanbul direction to go to Panayır neighborhood and to see the city center and Istanbul safely in the vehicles leaving from the neighborhood. Mayor Alinur Aktaş stated that they experienced the happiness of solving another important problem on Istanbul Avenue and said mut There has been a little delay in the works. Shortly after I started working in Bursa, I came here and made investigations. In particular, we have accelerated the work on infrastructure displacement. With the support of our deputies, we also completed the side roads of the Metropolitan and Regional Directorate of Highways. There is a serious settlement in this region and an important neighborhood connection. It is also an important transit route. Bursa, good luck, I wish to drive without accidents. Bursa
We promised, we did.
Bursa deputy Refik Özen stated that they have fulfilled their promises so far and said, bugün We have also promised here. We also see the advantage of having the same frequency with the Metropolitan Municipality and the central government. We have a lot of work to do. We brought the expropriations to the final stage at Beşyol Junction. We aim to finish the side roads in a short time and to open this service. I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the fair, especially the Metropolitan Municipality and the Highways ş.
Bursa deputy Mustafa Esgin and AK Party Provincial Chairman Ayhan Salman also opened the traffic to the junction of Bursa wished to be good.
Panayır district headman Dursun Kara also thanked the President Aktaş for his services to the region especially for the intersection.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursa Panayır Bridge Interchange Lightings 09/04/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues its transportation investments in 17 district with the goal of more accessible city. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the city center and by the Metropolitan Municipality of the investments made in the district is further relaxes, he said. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality continues to work in every corner of the city in accordance with the needs, sometimes with illumination and sometimes with road maintenance and arrangements within the scope of its breathing works. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which was opened in cooperation with the Regional Directorate of Highways and recently opened to public transport, was realized by the Metropolitan Municipality of Bursa. …
- Traffic arrangement at Fairgrounds 25/10/2016 Traffic arrangement at Street Fair: City Square-Terminal T2 tramway construction will be closed on October Wednesday. T26 Terminal - Kent Square which is being constructed by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Due to the works of tramway line, the fairground signaled intersection 2 will be closed on October Wednesday and turn-late signaling system will be installed for pedestrian crossings. Alternative returns for vehicles will be made using BUTTİM Bridge Interchange and TOFAŞ Signaling junction.
- Fairground has reached the new bridge 15/12/2014 The Panayır district reached its new bridge: a two-tiered concrete bridge was built in the Taşköprü neighborhood, where two vehicles could not cross over at the same time. 1 million 200 thousand TL was spent on the bridge which was built in the past days. Speaking at the opening Osmangazi Mayor Mustafa Dundar, said these services will never end, said: terek We have been continuing this service with the work we have started last term. Service requires continuity. We continue with the support you have given to this task without interruption. I thought what could be done in Panayır Taşköprü neighborhood. I said we could build a concrete bridge. New…
- The road between the intersection of migrants and the crossroads of walnuts has opened 20/01/2015 The road between the crossroads of the migrants and the crossroads of the walnuts was opened: The road that was excavated due to the pits formed in Ereğli District of Zonguldak was opened to traffic after the newly poured asphalt. Due to the potholes formed by the contractor company at the intersection of the pecans from the intersection of the pavements at Ereğli, the locals and the drivers reacted. The asphalt dump of the road, which was completed on January, was completed in 16 days. The road where the last controls were made was reopened. Drivers said the traffic was relieved by the opening of the road.
- The section between Orhaneli Junction and Gül Junction will be opened next week. 17/04/2013 The first stage of the work that was initiated by the Karayolları'nın Izmir Road, between Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction section will open to traffic next week. Highways 14. Asphalt renewal and road expansion work initiated by the Regional Directorate of Izmir Road in the last days of March is continuing despite the adverse weather conditions. At the first stage of the traffic between the closure of the Orhaneli Junction and Rose Junction will be opened next week between the junction was reported. Highways 14. The officials of the Regional Directorate stated that there is no disruption despite the rain, falt We continue our excavation works even if the rain seems to hamper our asphalt works. Until the night 24.00, there is a continuous study. Gece
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded 07/08/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Intersection - Belek Junction Project Survey and project tender has been concluded Highways (KGM) 13. The tender of the Regional Directorate has been concluded with the tender for the Kav Procurement of Surveying and Project Engineering Services for 7 pieces of Interchange at Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction - Belek Junction adet. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The cost of the 446.666 lira was determined to be awarded to the bid of 149.000 TL company won the construction company. Authorities, the contract will be signed with the contractor in the coming days noted that the contract. As is known, other companies participating in the tender were: 1. Apron Project 2. Cem Cüneyt Cem
- Full Moon Junction 18/06/2014 The Junction of the Full Moon Known as the Death Crossroad Will Be Changed: Fatsa District Governor Bekir Atmaca has announced that they have started a study on the relocation of the Dolunay Junction known as the 'death crossroad'. The last week after high school student Şeyma Beşik lost his life in a traffic accident, the residents took action at the Dolunay Junction and demanded an arrangement. Highways 7. The senior officials of the Regional Directorate carried out a study with the participation of the District Governor Bekir Atmaca and Mayor Hüseyin Anlayan about the Dolunay Junction at the scene of the incident. After the examination Kaymak Bekir Atmaca informs the press members about the work to be done Yap
- Antalya - Manavgat State Highway Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project 17/07/2014 KGM 13. Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Cakirlar Junction - Belek Junction Project Surveys for survey and project engineering services tenders have been collected. Highways (KGM) 13. The proposals for the tender for the X Surveying and Designing Services of 7 pieces of Interchange between Antalya - Manavgat State Highway, Çakırlar Junction and Belek Junction Belek of the Regional Directorate were collected on 07 July 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 446.666 pounds, the approximate cost of the companies participating in the tender and the bids (TL) as follows: 1. Cem Cüneyt Uğur 137.250 2. Enye Construction 149.000 3. Apron Project 210.000 4. Inpro Engineering 219.000 5. İn
- Esenevler Junction Opened Uninterrupted Transportation Begins 09/03/2013 Esenevler Intersection, which is located between the 23 bridge and the junction, has been opened to traffic. With the investment of approximately 15 million TL, the Esenevler intersection was brought from Ankara to Bursa and the traffic transferred from the Otosansit junction to the highway was continuously directed to the normal road. The Metropolitan Municipality, which makes the investment move in terms of rail network, sea and air transportation and road network in this period, also solves the nodes in Ankara road where traffic problem is experienced due to Bursaray Kestel line, intersection and bridge manufacturing. In the past weeks, the way to Ankara tal
- Demirtaş Junction Opened to Transportation 05/06/2015 Demirtaş Junction Opened to Transportation: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by 35 million spent by the Demirtaş Junction, was opened to the vehicle traffic by the Mayor Recep Altepe. Altepe, opened the use of the Demirtaş Junction, along with an impasse in urban transportation is more solved. Metropolitan Municipality, the Near East Ring Road on the road to remove the traffic lights located on the Demirtaş turnway, Bursa's largest bridge has built the junction. 80 8 4 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Located on the Demirtaş exit of the Near East Ring Road Yakın
- First Stage at Kestel Junction 04/08/2013 The first stage of the Kestel Junction was opened for access: The route of the Kestel junction, which is projected by the Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line, will be opened to Ankara on the way to Ankara. In order to avoid transportation problems in Bursa, Metropolitan Municipality has opened the new route of Ankara Kestel Junction which is the last knot on Ankara road. . In order to prevent the traffic of the city, the planned way to open the completed parts of the road to the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara geçmek
- Mudanya Bridge Junction construction intensified public transportation and traffic in Bursa 27/06/2016 The construction of the Mudanya Bridge Interchange has intensified public transportation and traffic in Bursa: The construction of the Mudanya Bridge Interchange in Bursa has started to be provided by the side roads due to the construction works and the transportation has been blocked. Citizens who want to use Bursaray have to travel to the fish farm in Africa. It is difficult to breathe even in wagons ... For many days in Bursa, whether you travel by car or public transportation, almost everyone who has to go outside is facing a great ordeal. The construction of the Mudanya Bridge Interchange has started to be provided by the side roads because of the construction works. Citizens traveling on the road with their cars stay on the road for hours. As an alternative to the sun
- Köseköy Junction Will Provide Uninterrupted Transportation 25/04/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality continues to implement projects on D-100 Highway within the scope of Transportation Master Plan. The Metropolitan Municipality, with the Köseköy Interchange project, makes the transit of D-100 traffic by arranging on the side roads. With the project to be made in the form of tunnel crossing, traffic lights in the region will be removed and the vehicles will be provided with uninterrupted access. 6 firm made a bid for the tender which was realized due to the firm's failure to complete the work. 6 FIRM PROPOSED The Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department held a tender to determine the company that will undertake the completion of the project. 6 firm bid on bid. The lowest bid 41 million 881 bin düşük
- Dilovası will be easier to access from the West Junction 09/07/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is working on the arrangement of the western junction in order to relieve the entrance and exit of Dilovası city center from the directions of Istanbul and Ankara. Implementation of the project launched the arm 3 bored pile manufacturing continues. In the arm 2, the construction of the middle foot base continues. On the arm 2 edge upgrades are carried out. The project also includes earthing panel manufacturing. Arrangements in the West Junction will be made by creating additional arms and bridges. NEW JUNCTION LINES In the scope of the project, there will be additional works at the West Junction in Dilovası to provide TEM and D-100 connections. With the new project, the entrance and exits of the district will be relieved. Project…
- Transportation at Dilovası West Junction 23/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, Dilovası city center is making arrangements at the western junction to relieve the exit of the city. In the scope of the study, additional arms and bridges are formed at the intersection and connections are provided. In the ongoing project, bridge works are being carried out. The feet of one of the 3 pieces are being completed. Earthmoving works and bored pile production continue. INTRODUCTION - OUTPUTS COMPLETION In the scope of the project, additional works are carried out at the West Junction in Dilovası to provide TEM and D-100 connections. With the new work, the entrance and exits of the district will be relieved. Working with new bridges and junction arms will be created. With the project, it is the industry of vehicles that want to go to Dilovası from Gebze direction…
- Uninterrupted Transportation to Dilovası with West Junction 17/10/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality is organizing the work at the West Junction to relieve the entrance to Dilovası city center. In the framework of the works, additional arms and bridges will be formed at the junction and connections will be provided. In the ongoing works, prefabricated beam assemblies were placed on one of the 3 bridges to be constructed within the scope of the project. FIRST PREFABRICATED ROOF ASSEMBLY The project undertakes further work at the West Junction at Dilovası to provide TEM and D-100 connections. With the new work, the entrance and exits of the district will be relieved. Working with new bridges and junction arms will be created. With the project coming from the west of Gebze and wanting to go to Dilovası without entering the industrial area of the vehicles Proje
- Yarımca Köprülü Junction Opened to Traffic 09/10/2014 Yarımca Köprülü Junction was opened to traffic: The bridge crossing which was started on Yarımca Ceramic Street was completed and put into service. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, connected with the bridge from the Peninsula to provide the transition from the D-100 highway vehicles. The vehicles coming out of industrial facilities and ports were solved by a bridge junction at the D-100 Highway and TEM motorway connections. INTRODUCTION TO THE PORT AND THE OUTPUT In order to alleviate the additional traffic load brought by the freight ports, a crossroad intersection was made at the 500 m distance from the motorway junction 2x1 in Istanbul. At the intersection, the 400x2 lane road of the 2 m is extended to the D-100 Highway of Ceramics Street aktan
- TOFAŞ Intersection connection road was opened with Elazığda South Ring Road 09/12/2014 The Elazığ South Highway and TOFAŞ Junction connection road were opened: It was reported that Elazığ Municipality opened the road to the South Ring Road and TOFAŞ Intersection. According to the written statement made by the Municipality, the construction of the South Ring Road and Tofaş Junction, which was started to be made to relieve the flow of traffic, was completed and put into service. Elazığ Mayor Mücahit Yanilmaz, who is making investigations on the way of new connection, stated that the roads of the South Ring Road were opened to service within the framework of the works they carried out in order to relieve the urban traffic. In order to relieve the urban traffic, they will continue to make new connections with the South Ring Road.
- The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Bridge Interchange was laid with a ceremony (Photo Gallery) 13/04/2015 The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Köprülü Junction was laid in a ceremony: The foundation of Adnan Kahveci Köprülü Junction, which constitutes the last link of the transportation axis that will bring Bornova to the Bayraklı shores, was laid with a ceremony. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu gave important messages about the smear campaign against the Metropolitan in his speech at the ceremony: oğlu Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and its president do not deal with bribery and riya. Injustice, immorality, theft, insolence, dishonor. You've tried so hard, you've stolen much, but we're on our way. Our path is humanity, justice, service, the way to glorify human being. Ları Izmir Metropolitan which provides uninterrupted transportation at many key points of the city with its highway bridge junctions and highway underpasses leri
- Suadiye Junction on Sapanca Road has been imposed on the HRP 27/01/2013 Suadiye Junction on the Sapanca Road has been imposed by the HSS The construction of the High Speed Train (YHT) road passing through the city, opens up new troubles every day. It has been learned that the construction of the Suadiye Interchange Junction on Sapanca Road on the 3 kilometer, which could not be converted into a double road for 9 years, was also stopped due to HRC. WASTE DON'T IF DDY DON'T GIVE A great new junction of the Suadiye junction on Sapanca Road, Metropolitan Municipality, with the contributions of industrialists of the region. Contractor Hasko company, construction started last July. A section of the bridge was also built. However, DDY said, “The train will pass through here. I don't approve the project Proj
- Kestel Bridge Interchange opened to traffic (Video - Photo Gallery) 04/03/2014 Kestel Köprülü Junction was opened to the public with the ceremony: With the Kestel Junction, which was built by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality on the Ankara-Ýzmir State Highway, as well as the passage of the rail system, an important node in traffic was solved. Approximately 540 kilometers in a period of new road and road expansion with the work of breathing the highway transportation, Gürsu, Emek, Özlüce-Alaattinbey and Esenevler'in Kestel opened the junction with the ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality, which allocates close to 70 of transportation budget to transportation projects every year in order to be accessible city in all areas of Bursa olm
- The foundation of Beşyol Junction was laid with ceremony 09/02/2017 The foundation of Beşyol intersection was laid with the ceremony: The foundation of the five-way Beşyol Junction, built by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, will connect Çelebi Mehmet Bulvarı and Hüdavendigar Boulevard, which have a total of 210 million TL, with the expropriation and road production. Mayor Recep Altepe said that for the two new boulevards, the building was destroyed on the 25, 500 million for the expropriations, 150 million for the road productions and the Beşyol Junction with the expropriation and production cost to 60 million TL. In line with the goal of knitting Bursa with iron nets, the City Square with 25 kilometers of 9.4 stations kilometre
- Trambus Expeditions in Malatya Extended to ÖZSAN Junction 20/09/2017 In Malatya, Trambus System, which breathed public transportation and created great satisfaction for the passengers, was extended to ÖZSAN Industrial Estate Interchange. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of MOTAŞ on the subject, it was stated that such a decision was taken as a result of the evaluation made on demand. . We provide a return from ÖZSAN Sanayi Sitesi Intersection by extending the trambus system which is used with a great kindness from the day it was commissioned and with close feedback to all of the feedbacks. As a result of the work we have done, we wanted the industrial tradesmen and the surrounding passengers to enjoy this transportation. It is possible to reach the region with the battery on the vehicles without taking the catenary line kat
- Diyarbakır University Bridge Crossing Opened 21/12/2012 Diyarbakır University Interchange Junction 21 December 2012 was launched on Friday. Binali YILDIRIM, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Minister of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Mehdi EKER, Diyarbakır Governor Mustafa TOPRAK, General Manager M. Cahit TURHAN, including the deputies, mayors and citizens of Diyarbakir participated in the ceremony. Speaking at the ceremony, Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali YILDIRIM stated that Diyarbakır, which is home to civilization close to 30 throughout its history, is a university city.
- Secondary Bridge Interchange Opened 27/12/2012 Secondary Bridge Interchange 26 December 2012 On Wednesday, Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali YILDIRIM, Governor of Van Münir KARALOĞLU, General Director of Highways M. Cahit TURHAN, was opened with the participation of local MPs and the public. Speaking at the ceremony, Binali YILDIRIM, 10 gave information about the divided roads made in the year. 10 382 km in the province of Van, indicating that the road has been Yildirim, these roads cost 1,6 billion pounds, he said. In his speech, General Director of Highways M. Cahit TURHAN stated that in the main arteries of the city, it