Why 8 March? 8 March In 1857, a textile factory began to strike in New York City, where 40.000 weaving workers wanted better working conditions. However, when the police attacked the workers and the workers were locked into the factory and the workers could not escape from the barricades set up in front of the factory in the fire, 129 female workers lost their lives. 10.000s flocked to the funerals of the workers.
26-27 1910 in the city of Kopenhang in the Capital of Denmark on August 2. Clara Zetkin, one of the leaders of the German Social Democratic Party at the meeting of women affiliated to the International, proposed to be called 8 Mart (International Women's Day) in the textile factory in the history of 1857, and died in a fire in the textile factory, and this proposal was unanimously accepted. The world is celebrated as 8 March Women's Day.
Turkey, on March 1921 8 has been celebrated as International Working Women's Day. The 1980 coup was not celebrated for four years. 1984 continues to be celebrated with a wider audience every day.
We wish to celebrate 8 March International Women's Day.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eurasia Rail.2 Fair, the Minister of Lightning, Fair Clowns in the Hands of Women Journalists and Women at the Fair distributed to women. 08/03/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Our goal is to increase the railway network to 26 thousand kilometers" "Bulgaria and 2014 will be completed until the line will go from Edirne to Kars and from there to Tbilisi and then to Baku and Central Asia This transportation corridor, rail system, Istanbul, joining the two continents under the Bosphorus with the Marmara Project will form the most important transport railway corridor "Eurasia Rail. 2. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Systems Fair was opened in Istanbul Expo Center. The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karamani Bulgarian Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski and other guests attended.
- Nazilli's icon Gıdı The wagons of the Gıdı train will be restored 11/10/2017 The Mayor of Nazilli, Haluk Alıcık, gave the good news that the other wagons of the Gıdı Gıdı Train of Nazilli will also be renovated. The arrival of the great leader Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk in Nazilli and the opening of the Sumerbank Basma Factory was celebrated with ceremonies at the 80 anniversary. Ceremonies starting with the wreath at the Atatürk monument, Nazilli TCDD Garage Nazilli Mayor Haluk Kucukal and Governor Ibrahim Kucuk, speeches, Turan Middle School students read the poems, Nazilli Municipality Folk Dance Group ended with the presentation of zeybek demonstrations. Nazilli Governor of the ceremonies İbrahim Küçük, Garrison Commander Per. Captain Samed Demet, Mayor Haluk Alıcık, Chief Public Prosecutor Mehmet Akif Yüz
- 8 Reduced to Army Boztepe Teleferik Women in March 05/03/2015 8 Ordu Boztepe Ropeway For Women Discounted: ORBEL A.Ş. 8 March will mark a different event this year as part of International Women's Day. ORBEL will apply 8 discount to women on 50 ropeway costs on March. In a statement, ORBEL said, ta Every year 8 is celebrated in March, the United Nations (UN) is declared a national day, making the world a habitable place and the hearts of the people of all women who love the heart of 8 March International Women's Day, yapılan the statement said.
- Rizeli housewives interesting road closure action 19/11/2014 Rizeli housewife interesting road closure action: On the Veliköy highway, which continues to work in Rize, housewives said that their house was cracked due to road construction work, and carried out a road-closing action. Rize, housewives in the action of the road closure has been interesting images. On the Veliköy highway, which continues to work in Rize, the villagers claiming that their houses have been cracked due to road construction work, closed the road to Veliköy and asked the highways authorities to come. Three tin can be put on the road by criticizing the construction company and protesting the house of the housewives from time to time to open the road to discuss with the vehicle drivers. FOR THE PATIENT THROUGH THE CAR AS
- TÜVASAŞ Welcomes Women of AK Party 30/01/2013 TÜVASAŞ Welcomes Women of AK Party. Turkey Wagon Industry Inc. who visited the AK Party Adapazari District Women's Branch President Nurseli Domes and management, met with General Manager Erol Inal. Mr. Nursel Özkılıç and Ak Parti Adapazarı District Women's Branches, who were chatting with the General Manager of TÜVASAŞ, Erol İnal, wished success to General Manager Inal; He wished, "get better." Following the visit, General Manager Erol İnal gave the guests information about the production of the wagons by walking the TÜVASAŞ manufacturing plants. Source: www.carkhaber.com
- New Metro Women's Safety in Saudi Arabia 13/05/2013 It is reported that a new metro line in Saudi Arabia will be operated by female staff. It is reported that a new metro line in Saudi Arabia will be operated by female staff. According to the news published in Arabic News, the rail system established on the campus of Princess Nura bin Abdulraham University in Riyadh will be operational next September. According to a senior official in the project carried out by the Saudi Railway Company, the cost of the rail system will be 150 million dollars. Eduardo La Ficara, Commercial Manager of Ansalda STS Company, which offers automation technology for the railway, is not a driver in trains, but 55 Ticari
- Women caught the fearful dream metrobus pervert 18/08/2013 Women's fearful dream metrobus pervert is caught: a young woman who harassed and stole her belongings in Üsküdar, Turkey, caught a complaint. The incident occurred at the metrobus stop in Altunizade. Police teams in the 1 week due to increased complaints of harassment and harassment in the vicinity of the camera records were examined. The images of the suspect were identified and distributed to the police teams. According to the allegation, a woman descending from the metrobus noticed that she was being followed as she walked and asked the security guard of a site in Üsküdar Altunizade to call the police. Security guard wearing a pair of shorts and flip-flops reported to one of the police. Preventive Services Branch ad
- Special trains for women in Japan 19/02/2014 special trains women in Japan: some tools or some compartments of vehicles in the subway and train lines in Japan are offered the use of the only women ... Turkey in Istanbul, especially to women because it is very busy at certain times of public transport in many metropolitan private transportation issues often debated. However, in many developed countries, especially Japan, this practice has been implemented for many years. In Japan, trains and subways are only available for women. Pink and white, these subways are used only by spruce. In some vehicles, all compartments are allocated to women, while in others, certain compartments are offered to women only. Bazı
- Pink Tram for Women in Kayseri 18/06/2014 Pink Tram Special For Women in Kayseri: In Kayseri, the Felicity Party launched a petition campaign for the allocation of pink wagons for women on trams. Saadet Party, Kayseri Provincial Chairman Mahmut Arikan, the Republic Square, next to the historical Kayseri Castle, opened a pink, "pink wagons" from the citizens of the extreme desire to sign a petition for the petition said they see appropriate. Arıkan stated that they are working on the solution of the problems of the citizens as a party. he said. ...
- Claim of mobbing for women in TCDD 28/11/2014 The allegation of mobbing for women in TCDD: The Izmir Branch of the United Transport Workers Union (BTS) made a press statement about the issue Şub United Transport Workers Union (BTS) İzmir Branch, TCDD İzmir 3. Regional Directorate of Information Processing Service Deputy Director Zekeriya Kuş's two female members of the allegations of mobbing brought to the agenda. According to Gülnur Candemir BirGün'e, BTS Izmir Branch President Bülent Çuhadar made a press statement on the subject, members were threatened with exile first, then they were complained to the headquarters requesting their dismissal, he said. Çuhadar, again with the signature of Zekeriya Kuş'a written to the Health Directorate and members of the four people Ç