Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's subsidiary companies in Istanbul, Istanbul, the collective bargaining agreement was experienced. The rate of workers' hike has been determined by the contract, which covers the scope of the contract.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate companies in Metro Istanbul, authorized unions MISKEN and DEMİRYOL-İŞ unions with the 2 annual collective bargaining agreement was signed. The ceremony was held at the Esenler IBB Adem Baştürk Cultural Center. IMB General Secretary Hayri Baraçlı and Deputy Secretary General Eyyüp Karahan, Türk-İş President Ergün Atalay, Metro İstanbul General Manager Kasım Kutlu and Miksen and Railway-İş Trade Unions representatives and employees attended the ceremony.
After the opening ceremony, IMB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı and authorized union representatives signed the Collective Bargaining Agreement. After the signature of the signature, the ceremony was terminated with a collective photo shoot.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The joy of collective bargaining in Metro Istanbul 19/05/2017 The joy of collective bargaining in Metro Istanbul: The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, one of the companies of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, had a collective bargaining agreement. The 1820 employee was contracted by the 350 employee, and the wage rate was increased by 2. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), the companies of Metro Istanbul AS, authorized unions MISKEN and IRONYOL-IS unions with the XNUMX annual collective bargaining agreement was signed. İBR Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı and İBB Deputy General Secretary Eyyüp Karahan, Metro İstanbul AŞ General Manager Kasım Kutlu and MİSKEN and DEMİRYOL-İŞ trade unions representatives and employees attended the ceremony which took place at the center of Metro Istanbul in Esenler. '
- Burulaşta Collective Agreement Joy 12/06/2014 Burulaşta Collective Agreement Joy: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, working in BURULAŞ 270 people, according to the agreement signed between the Railway Workers Union, the first year of the first year of BURULAŞ'dan salaries will increase by an increase of 6 pounds. The collective bargaining negotiations between BURULAŞ and the Railway Workers Union resulted in a consensus after the traffic. Hüseyin Kaya, the Secretary General of the Railway Workers' Union and the President of the Adapazarı Branch, Cemal Yaman, also spoke at the signing ceremony attended by BURULAŞ Levent Fidansoy. BURULAŞ the ...
- The Joy of Collective Agreement in Kayseri Transportation Inc. 22/03/2017 Kayseri Transportation Inc. Collective Agreement Joy: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. collective bargaining agreement ended. At the end of the collective bargaining negotiations with the Self Carrying Work Union of Hak İş, an agreement was signed and signed. Hüseyin Beyhan, the General Secretary of the Metropolitan Municipality, stated that they always considered the peace of the employees. Transportation Inc. signed a signing ceremony at the signing ceremony of Transportation Inc. General Manager Feyzullah Gundogdu, as the company said they had the first collective agreement. According to the collective agreement, which will be valid for three years, the average salary of the employees will increase above the average 10 for the first year.
- The Joy of Collective Bargaining at BUDO 16/08/2018 34 covering 1 staff working in Bursa Sea Buses (BUDO) operated by BURULAŞ, one of the affiliates of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality. period collective bargaining agreement was signed. Seafarers 'Union of Turkey with BURULAŞ (Marine Workers' Union), according to the agreement signed between the 20 percent of employee salaries in the first year, second year will be increased by the CPI. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which continues its activities in the infrastructure and superstructure of the city, especially in Bursa, continues to take the steps of protecting the rights of its employees. In this context, the collective bargaining agreement covering workers within 34 staff BUDO, with BURULAŞ the Metropolitan Municipality in Turkey Union of Seafarers affiliates, ...
- The Joy of Collective Bargaining in BURULAŞ 30/05/2018 The collective bargaining negotiations covering the 460 staff of BURULAŞ, one of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality companies, resulted in a compromise. According to the agreement signed between BURULAŞ and the Railway Workers Union, employee salaries increased by 6 in the first 16.74 month. The collective bargaining negotiations between BURULAŞ and the Railway Workers Union, one of the most important subsidiaries of the Metropolitan Municipality, were completed with the decisions taken in favor of the personnel. The signing ceremony was held in the Metropolitan Municipality with the positive results of the interviews concerning the 383 and 77 personnel, which are not included in the scope and the 460. According to the agreement between 1 May 2018 and 30 April 2020, the first 6 X
- Samulaş'da Collective Agreement Joy 01/11/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ A.Ş. signed a collective bargaining agreement with Türk-İş. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and also Samulaş A.Ş. Chairman of the Board Sahin, "We always stand by the worker," he said. The signing ceremony took place at the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Şehit Ömer Halis Demir Multi-Purpose Hall, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Şahin, Türk-İş Chairman Ergün Atalay, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Secretary General Coşkun Öncel, Deputy Secretary General Sefer Arlı, Deputy Secretary General Fikret Vatansever, Samulaş Board Member Kadir Gürkan, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality bureaucrats and administrators, Rail-Work Sivas Branch President Murat Kütük, Samulaş Yönetim
- The joy of 'Metro' in Konya business world 01/05/2015 'Metro' joy in the Konya business world: Konya Metro project, which was given the good news by the Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, was welcomed by the business world. Konya Chamber of Commerce President Selçuk Öztürk described the project as a great investment for Konya. Dr. I would like to thank Mr. Davutoglu, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Lütfi Elvan and all the people who contributed to the project. Ahmet Ozturk Ozturk, said in a statement on the subject: şehir Our first capital in Anatolia, Konya, other capitals to Ankara, and then connected to Istanbul with High Speed Train, after the connection to Konya Metro investment that will relax the city türk
- The joy of Keçiören's Metro 10/01/2017 Kecioren's Metro Joy: The waiting for the metron of the longing to be put into service was happy. 18 A minute ride to reach AKM Keciorenliler, indicating that they could come to Kızılay in a short time, thank everyone who contributed. Kecioren residents, 18 minutes to travel to Ataturk Cultural Center and the short time there is the joy of reaching the Red Crescent. Kecioren Metro waiting for the entry into service with a great longing for the citizens, everyone who contributed to the construction. According to the previous traffic jam, Kizilay 1 and sometimes 1,5 can be reached within a few hours, the Keciorenliler, Yavuz Sultan Selim Bulvarı into service with the traffic is a little relax, with a short lay
- Istanbul's Technology Magazine 'Tech Istanbul' is Online 23/12/2017 The technology magazine 'Tech Istanbul', which can be read by downloading it free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets, has been published by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates the lives of citizens by bringing technological innovations to the e-municipality solutions from smart information systems, is also an example for many cities with its digital applications. Tech Istanbul, the new technology technology city, was launched in Istanbul. The digital magazine, which will be published on a monthly basis, can be downloaded free of charge to iOS / Android phones and tablets and can be read in interactive structure over the web. The magazine prepared by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Data Processing Center, İstanbul
- The joy of snow 21/01/2014 Palandöken Snow joy: Live driest winter in recent years Turkey. Many winter tourism centers in the country are experiencing snow shortage. Hotels in Erzurum Palandöken serve amateur and professional 21 skiers with artificial and artificial tourists. Prior to the semester vacation, the hotel owner and managers invited ski lovers to Palandöken. Numerous domestic and foreign tourists enjoy skiing and vacationing in Palandöken, where snow thickness 30 centimeter is found. At Palandöken, where snow was experienced one month ago, the tracks were covered with artificial snow. 25 degrees with minus the temperature minus ğ