Mersin Metro will be one of the few subways in our country, which are all underground, after Istanbul, Ankara and Izmir, due to the city's architecture and the sensitivity to protect urban design and urban aesthetics.
The Mersin Metro, which is unique in many areas and has no precedents in terms of being first, was designed not only as a modern transportation area but also as a urban living space. While planning the stations, the Metropolitan Municipality aimed to create a new living space in the city by adding exhibition areas, shopping units, cultural halls, meeting areas for non-governmental organizations, income generating spaces and many other features to the project.
By signing a first in the country, transferring and parking bicycles, motorcycles and cars in closed and secure car parks at the main stations will create a system where they can go anywhere they want with metro comfort.
enables integration of transport, it will be the first subway system in Turkey
In the project, using the latest technology in the world, the external diameter of the single tube system 10 meter, which is a first in our country by signing a more secure, robust, comfortable and fast transportation to the completion of the construction of the metro and the fastest way to meet the people of Mersin is planned.
Metropolitan Municipality, road, combining rail and sea, allowing the integration of transport, establishing the first subway system in Turkey, citizens of the transfer station without being affected by adverse weather conditions in the city is designing a project to enable them to achieve the fastest possible way.
By the Metropolitan Municipality, the metro, which will be equipped with smart city technologies, fully automatic operation system, comfortable wagons, special lighting and announcement system, latest system information boards, moving visual advertising system, last system escalators and elevators, 7 to 70 all aims to appeal to the public.
Metro 2019 to be started in 1. The line will be offered to the public in the main traffic of the city in the east-west direction first.
10 2 planned to be implemented in the year. It is aimed to make the line between Pozcu and the University in the light rail category consisting of 10,5 km length and 8 station. In 2023 2 thought to be available to the public. The cost of the line requires 400 million TL investment with today's value.
12 consisting of 12 km length and 3 station planned to connect the Underground Station, City Hospital and Bus Station underground. The line is expected to be put into service in 2024.
- The line will consist of 5,5 km and 6 station between Train Station and National Garden. The tram project, which will go from the coast, is expected to be available to the public until 2025.
8 consisting of 8 km length and 5 station to connect the bus station with the Pozcu. The line will be partially underground. The project is aimed to be introduced to Mersin in 2027.
11 consisting of 12 km and 6 stations to connect the Port and Pozcu from the north. The line is all underground. This line is planned to be completed in 2029 and presented to the service of the people of Mersin.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Introduction Meeting of the Mersin Metro was held 26/02/2019 Mayor of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Burhanettin Kocamaz organized the Introductory Meeting of Mersin Metro which will bring a new vision to Mersin transportation. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Hat 1 Introductory Meeting, Mayor of Mersin Burhanettin Kocamaz, Prota Engineering Project and Consultancy A.Ş. General Manager Danyal Kubin, Mersin Chamber of Commerce and Industry Deputy Secretary General Ezgi Biçer Uçar, council members, representatives of non-governmental organizations and chambers and media members attended. The opening speech of the meeting was made by Kenan Tektemur, Deputy Secretary General of Mersin Metropolitan Municipality. Following the Deputy Secretary General Tektemur, Prota Engineering Project and Consultancy A.Ş. General Manager Danyal Kubin, Genel
- Spare parts of Ankara Metro are supplied by domestic manufacturers 20/06/2012 In this way, the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara 5 annually, 5 million 700 thousand TL is saved. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Directorate General of EGO, Ankara Metro, which operates under the need for spare parts and equipment exhibited with local companies are introduced to the exhibition. The opening of the exhibition was organized by EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, OSTİM AŞ Chairman Orhan Aydın, Metropolitan Municipality Rail Systems Department Head Kemal Temiz, Ankara Metro Director Rahmi Akdoğan and many industrialists and bureaucrats. Authorities noted that the spare parts of the Ankara Metro's 80 are imported from domestic producers, and the development of the product localization project Ankara
- Eureko Sigorta insured the construction of Üsküdar - Çekmeköy Metro. 29/08/2012 In Turkey, one of the top three companies in the engineering insurance branch Eureko Sigorta Üsküdar - insured the construction of the metro line will be built between Cekmekoy. The Marmaray Project, Kadikoy - Kartal, Otogar - Bagcilar metro lines and Boyabat Dam are among the major construction projects insured by Eureko Sigorta. Eureko Sigorta reached a market share of 2012 with a performance in the first six months of 11,6 in the construction and installation insurance branch and ranked second in the sector. 6 million premium production in construction insurance 21 per month In recent years, with the rapid development of the industrial sector, construction and assembly insurances have more importance.
- Durmazlar will produce car trunks of Munich Metro in Bursa 02/10/2015 Durmazlar, Munich will produce the Metro car body in Bursa: Durmazlar are also producing Turkey's first domestic silkworm Tranvai the machine, it won the tender subway in Munich, Germany Siemens will make the body of the vehicle. producing Turkey's first indigenous tram Silkworm Durmazlar machine, opening on the international arena with the vehicle. Durmazlar will build the trunk of the vehicles of Siemens, which won the metro tender in Munich, Germany. Durmazlar, who also participated in the Dortmund subway vehicle tender with Siemens, will produce the vehicles in Bursa in the case of the results of the competition. Durmazlar machine will be in the international arena with the world's 7 tram brand İpekböceği. For Siemens, which will start to produce the trams of trams to be used in Munich Münih
- Çayyolu Metro's Söğütözü station increased leakage and extended work 10/01/2016 In the Söğütözü station of Çayyolu Metro, the leakage increased and the water leakage of the Çayyolu Metro in Söğütözü station increased, while the work of the municipality teams to find the rock of the leak was prolonged. Ankara Hurriyet, 'the water effect in the traffic' after the news with the news on the agenda, the excavation work will be completed by the end of the week indicating that the ASKI officials, Ankara Hurriyet in their statement yesterday, the study said that the week will hang. Workers in front of the traffic lane in front of the work for a week before the traffic lane wanted to end the record stating that officials officials, said: "An old building belonging to the Highways during the work"
- Yapı Center and STFA company won the tender for Doha Metro 25/06/2016 Construction Center and STFA won the tender for Doha Metro: The Construction Center and STFA company won the tender for Doha Metro with 4,4 billion dollars. The tender for the four-line Doha Metro, which will be held in Qatar, was won by Yapı Merkezi and STFA company with 4,4 billion dollars. The agreement of the Yapı Gold Line ihale line of Doha Metro, which consists of four main lines, was signed by STFA and Yapı Merkezi as a result of the bidding process. The duration of the work is 4,4 month and it is planned to be completed in August 54. The winner of the world national income per capita is the Qatar, which will host the World Cup in 2018 inc
- Investments from BB to Izmir! Ily The Foundation of Narlıdere Metro was Launched 10/06/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 1 billion pounds F. Altay-Narlıdere metro line laid the foundation of the ceremony. For the Narlıdere Metro, Mr. Kocaoğlu announced that he had signed an agreement for the international loan of 176 Million Euros. He said that Busan Metro is also ready for the 500 Million Euro loan. X Like the previous ones, the meat of these projects is ours and the bone is the same. Neither a project support nor a single blind cent have received help, ne he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 14 is adding a new ring to rail system investments that have been continuing for years. İzmir Metro's 4. F. Altay-Narlıdere line which is the aş
- Stairs of Istanbul Metro 10/05/2018 Turkey's first and largest subway escalator on the Istanbul Metro, escalator and elevator failures do not stop. This situation is reacted by citizens. According to the data of IETT in Istanbul, 5.7 million people use public transportation per day and 13.5 travels a million times. According to 2016 data, 16 is provided by subway light metro and tram. Most of the transportation load in the Istanbul Metro is undertaken by the M4 Kadıköy-Tavşantepe metro line. The 2012 metro line of 21.7 is completed and the number of passengers is increasing and the number of passengers starts especially during the business hours and evenings. This is the entrance to metro stations at this time…
- Mayor Aktas Wants To Build The Basis Of Lightning In 2019 30/03/2018 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas who completed the five-month period in the event was a guest of the event'de Olay'de İçden. One of the two problems he spent on working the most with President Aktaş was with transportation. Aktas and 50 talked a lot during the 6,2 minutes, from the transformation of the city to the transportation, from the municipal companies to the financial structure. The most prominent of the speeches of President Aktaş were the explanations for the foundation of Yıldırım Metro. In this regard, the General Directorate of Highways and the General Directorate of Infrastructure General Directorate feasibility studies were done on the project, the 2019 kilometers of the tender until the next local elections, and the digging to perform smoothly, said he dreamed to hit. Aktaş, who said Boğaz The real gold strokes in transportation is for XNUMX and later vuruş, is the road map of Bursa for transportation vuruş
- Bursa New City Square - Terminal Tram Project Details 02/08/2014 Bursa New Town Square - Terminal Tram Project Details announced: The preliminary feasibility studies of the approximately 12 km rail system (tram) line between Kent Square and DOSAB (Demirtaş Organized Industrial Zone) were made, approved and put into service within the scope of Bursa Master Plan works. HRS has been revised within the scope of E BURSARAY HRS System Plan Transportation Planning Program İçi in this new tram line 1990-1991 planned by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality during the 2000-2001 years to the OPTİM-OBERMAYER Consortium with the F Bursa Urban and Near Environment Transportation Study Feasibility Study ve study. Route and Feasibility Study In the 2005 by the Ministry of Transport Güz
- Here are the prices of BODO vs İDO (Video) 13/01/2013 IDO rival BUDO is coming ... Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, Bursa - Istanbul between the sea bus will be an alternative to the sea bus operation established. Why did Bursa Metropolitan Municipality need this? How will the prices be according to IDO? Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, CNN Turk answered Cansu Karadan's questions. Source: CNNTURK
- Details of the Tünektepe cable car line 08/04/2015 The details of the Tünektepe cable car line have been announced: The first details of the project were announced by Menderes Türel, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor. Tünektepe, which carries the finest lines of modern architecture, will be a symbolic structure. The activity report of the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 604 was completed for the first three months of the year. The report will be sent to the Metropolitan Municipality Council on Thursday to discuss the initial assessments by the commissions. 2014 AY N
- Mayor Yılmaz explained the details of Bolu cable car project 20/01/2016 Mayor Bolu explained the details of the cable car project: Bolu Mayor Alaaddin Yilmaz explained the details of the ropeway project, which he emphasized while preparing the tourism future of the city. Yilmaz visited our newspaper. Uz We are planning the future of Bolu, not today. Our only goal is to have healthy tourism investments in the future of Bolu. Tek Mayor of Bolu Alaaddin Yilmaz visited our newspaper yesterday. Mayor Yilmaz, Bolu's important place in the future, and in the last days talked about the kind of speculation of the cable car will go to Golcuk found. Yilmaz said that there was no inconsistency between the facility project and the ropeway project of Büyük Abant Hotel to Gölcük. Big…
- Special News: Bursa T1 1. Stage Tram (City Square - Sculpture) Details 19/06/2012 BURULAS-BURSA ULAŞIM TOPLU TAŞ.İŞLT.SAN.VE TİC.A.Ş. The first line to be carried out in Bursa in the real sense for the city. We congratulate the General Manager Levent Fidansoy, who had previously signed a successful project with Nostalgic Tram. Tender as follows: Bursa T1 1.Lighting Tram Line, current line total length 6455,691 meter, is a single-line route, 13 station, 1 workshop building, 2 warehouse road, 2 workshop road, 15 scissor, 1 cruiser, 3 transformer building along with the production of the Cumhuriyet Caddesi Nostalgic Tram Line. Also,…
- Bursa High Speed Train Station Technical Details (Special News) 23/12/2012 Technical Details of Bursa High Speed Train Station Bursa Highways project of the high speed train was also announced: Modern architecture Although it has not yet reached a full agreement, it has not been finalized. ... But the public knew as the short name of the Republic of Turkey State Railways TCDD prepared by the project in the rear of the location of the high-speed train station Start in Bursa where the forest has set ending streams. On the other hand, yakın Some non-governmental organizations, especially the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, focus on the construction of Bursa Railway Station to Dereçavuş as the closest point to the Bursa Intercity Bus Terminal. Now.,. During the week, the post-auction process has worked Hafta
- Details of the Marmaray project from Minister Yıldırım 25/10/2013 The details of the Marmaray project, Minister Yıldırım: Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim new to Turkey was a guest. Called the project of the century and will be inaugurated in October 29 explaining the details of the Marmaray Minister Yildirim, the project was drawn by drawing the project. Here are the details of the Marmaray Project The Marmaray Project, one of the most important projects in the world, is a high-capacity railway infrastructure that does not pollute the environment by using electric energy, designed to maintain Istanbul's urban life in a healthy way, to offer a modern city life and urban transportation opportunities to the city population, to protect the natural history of the city. project. Istanbul, on the one hand, needs to be protected with its historical and cultural values yandan
- 3. The first details of the airport project were announced 03/11/2013 The first details of the airport project became clear The first details of the 3. Airport project were announced. Architect Gudmund Stokke, the founder and CEO of Nordic Office, stated that they would have to take over the project. Stokke put the sketches of the project on the site, the fine details on paper with a photo told on the site. In the project details, the main terminal will have 3 different wing and similarity to the spacecraft image. It is stated that more than 80 aircraft can approach the main terminal at the same time. Stokke, the main priority in the drawing of the project will be hosting the passengers will be recorded by recording, yol a large center in the middle of the structure will be made. In this center, shops and business center Bu
- All Details of Kemalpaşa Logistics Village Project 14/04/2014 Although Kemalpaşa Logistics Village has a highway and railway connection, 320, which is the production center of Aegean Region, is located next to Kemalpaşa Organized Industry, where most of the companies operate. There are also 100 companies operating in Kemalpaşa region besides Organized Industry. There is also a railway connection to the Çandarlı Port. Torbali-Kemalpasa railway connection is also planned. In this way, the collection center of the Aegean Region will be Kemalpasa Logistics Village. If the railway between Cumaovasi-Aliaga is allocated to the urban transportation, the railway cargoes coming from Denizli, Aydın, follow the route of Torbalı-Kemalpaşa-Menemen-Aliağa-Çandarlı, Çandarlı Cuma
- Full details of the metro accident in Istanbul 30/09/2014 Full details of the subway accident in Istanbul: a subway car in Istanbul, industrial neighborhood between the steps of Seyrantepe run out of the track and slammed slabs. A broken iron pierced the wagon and got caught in the passengers by Fatih Çoban. Shepherd enters the iron hip shepherds, the train was not completely overturned in Istanbul, a tragedy survived cheaper. One of the wagons of the Yenikapı Hacıosman metro was derailed during the scissor change yesterday morning from the industrial neighborhood of Seyrantepe. Wrecked wagon, slab slabs were placed on the edge of the construction work due to the construction work. One of the plates holding the plates broke through the glazing of the subway car and broke in.
- The world's fastest train and all the details of the Japanese 19/10/2014 Japan's fastest train and all the details of the world: the Japanese are preparing to take the title of the fastest train. Harmony Express, which is used by the Chinese on the Shanghai line, is currently the fastest train at 487.3 km / h, while JR Tokai, which receives government approval in Japan, will be able to travel quickly at 500 km / h. With the new train with magnetic levitation technology developed by Central Japan Railway, 40 will travel to Nagoya, the capital of Tokyo, the capital of Tokyo. The Japanese, who want to spread this system throughout the country, is aiming to transport the same line to Osaka to 2045. If that happens, the bullet train Eğer
- Channel Istanbul Project Details 04/03/2015 The giant project to be made in Istanbul revealed details of Kanal Istanbul. According to the announcements made, the 43 bridge was built on the 6 kilometer-long Canal Istanbul project and it was decided to make a plan according to the population of 6 thousand in 500 storey buildings. Details of the Channel Istanbul Project The details of the project to be built between Küçükçekmece and Arnavutköy are as follows: * According to the project, there will be another city with 500 thousand people in Istanbul with infrastructure problems. * Project 38 bin will cover the area of 500 hectares. * 1 million 200 thousand people in the first case of the project population planning, 'population density will be increased on the grounds that' 500 was reduced to a thousand. '
- Lütfi Elvan explained the details of the Great Istanbul Tunnel Project (Video) 05/03/2015 Lütfi Elvan explained the details of the Great Istanbul Tunnel Project: Lütfi Elvan explained the details of the Büyük İstanbul Tunnel. Minister Elvan said that they are following Istanbul closely and that they would ease the traffic. Transport Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, Istanbul traffic to relax the Great Istanbul Tunnel will not be publicly cost, build-operate-transfer model will be done, he said. Elvan said that with the project to be completed in five years, 1.5 million passengers would be moved a day with METRO and vehicle traffic would be around 120 thousand per day. Minister Lutfi Elvan became the guest of Abbas Güçlü on Kanal D. Responding to the questions of the students and Abbas, Elvan explained the details of the Grand Istanbul Tunnel that was launched last week.
- Details of Konya Metro Project (Video) 27/04/2015 Details of the Konya Metro Project became clear: Konya has experienced one of its historic days. The prime minister came to inform the inhabitants of the "metro". The government handed over the traffic problem to Konya and Davutoglu explained that the metro line would be built. The meeting of the Konya subway was held by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. METRO COMES TO KONYA! Newly planned Metro Campus - Alaadin - Gar - Meram and Beyhekim connection 34 New High Speed Train Station in minutes - Meram Municipality route 19.5 minute New High Speed Train Station from Necmettin Erbakan University 13.5 is aimed to carry a total of 750 thousand roads per minute Yeni
- Details of Izmir Bay Tube Crossing Project 01/07/2015 Details of the Izmir Bay Tube Crossing Project: The EIA process started in the Gulf Tube Crossing project which will connect both sides with a rail system in Izmir. Izmir's crazy project began to work for the Gulf Tube Transition. The studies will begin after the EIA is approved in the İzmir Bay Tube Crossing project to be implemented by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. COUNTRY 3.6 BILLION LIRA The İzmir Bay Tube Transition project, planned to be built between Üçkuyular and Çiğli, is planned to connect the two sides of the city with a railway system. 2 thousand 693 submarine immersed in the form of submarine immersed tunnel X
- Details of Körfez Tube Crossing Project 30/12/2015 Details of the Gulf Tube Passage Project have been determined: The details of the project that will connect the two sides of İzmir, which are among the '35 Project' planned by İzmir Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, are planned for İzmir. Details of the Gulf Tube Pass, which will ease the transportation of Izmir, was announced. One of the pillars of the final project of the Directorate of Highways will be Narlıdere Beach Houses and the other will be next to Çiğli Atatürk Organized Industrial Zone. 60 minutes to 12 minutes of Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, planned for Izmir '35 Project' and recently, through the New Asır to the people of Izmir "an agreement to send" message sent B