After Gebze Tube CrossingHalkalı With the introduction of lines, continuous rail transport between Europe and Asia began.
Azerbaijan Train Passes From Marmaray
Special passenger train, which is manufactured by Azerbaijan Railways in Switzerland and planned to be used in passenger transportation between Ankara and Baku in the coming days, 21 entered our country on March March from Kapıkule border crossing.
Private Train, 22 March Friday, during the course of Istanbul after midnight HalkalıAfterwards, he made his way to Ankara by using the suburban line and Marmaray Tube Pass.
On the same day the Private Passenger Train from Ankara (Marşandiz); Kayseri-Sivas-Erzurum-Kars via Tbilisi and the last stop will reach Baku.
Boji Will Continue to Change Without Changing
In the coming days between the start of the Ankara-Baku passenger train carriages are planned to be used for transport, Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan, considering that the railway lines in different track gauge was specially manufactured.
With the 1.435 mm on the Turkish railway lines and the bogie (wheel-axle) system manufactured in accordance with the 1.520 mm rail opening in Georgia and Azerbaijan, the Private Train will continue its course without waiting at the border.
Uninterrupted rail transport from Beijing to London
Following the Marmaray Bosphorus Tube Crossing and Baku Tbilisi Kars railway lines, Gebze Halkalı With the introduction of suburban lines, unrestricted railway access from east-west and Beijing to London was opened.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- International Union of Trans-Caspian International Transport Meetings in Ankara 15/02/2018 I The first day of the meeting of the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route International Union at the Grand Ankara Hotel on 15 - 16 February 2018 started with the opening speeches. General Manager Veysi Kurt, General Manager of TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ, General Secretary of the Association, Chairman of the Board, Vice Presidents, Board Members and members of the Union; Azerbaijan Railways (ADY), Georgian Railways (GR), Kazakhstan Railways, (KTZ), Aktau International Sea Port, Baku International Sea Port, Batumi Sea Port. AS, PKP Wide Extanded Metallurgy Railway Line, Kuruk Port Ltd. Ltd. Şti, ACSC Logıstıcs, ADY Ş
- From Europe to Asia of wagons will be from Tekirdag | TCDD Köseköy-Gebze railway 28/02/2012 Since the TCDD Köseköy-Gebze railway line is closed, 2 will be transported by vessels between Tekirdağ and İzmit Derince and Bandırma for the year. Tekirdag Port Manager Mubin Salter Salt, said the construction of Köseköy-Gebze section due to the closed line for the 2 year by train between Tekirdag and Izmit Derince and Bandirma train wagons will be implemented by the project will be implemented. Bandırmaya, which will go to the inner parts of Anatolia trains will be transported to Derince to express the Salt, said: "Akport railway was built. The train is also made in the leather.
- DHL Express's cycling courier departs from Thailand 26/04/2017 DHL Express's cycling courier departed from Thailand and passed through Istanbul: Paul Munstege, DHL Express's bicycle rider, was the ambassador of the Deutsche Post DHL Group, which aims to achieve the DH 2050 ayı emission target in 0 during the GoGreen environment program. 14 2017 53 7 17 11 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Munstege draws attention to green logistics solutions by delivering deliveries with DHL Express couriers. Paul Munstege, who served as a courier for many years in the DHL Express, both realized his dream and DH
- 1 from TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman. Description of the International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop 11/10/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, "everywhere in 600 kilometers in diameter, to ensure that our high-speed train daily to prevent migration of trips," he said. Karaman, "1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop" came to Karabük journalists said in a statement, the trains are working with electricity and therefore does not pollute the air, he said. Railways are very careful about air pollution, expressing Karaman, "the future will be air sales, so the countries with the dirty air will pay money to countries with clean air. This will contribute to the situation in the railways. Now will be an imaginary situation, but in the future," he said. In a study done in Turkey ...
- Binali Yıldırım: dan At the end of 2013, we will spend Istanbulites from Marmaray B 23/01/2012 The Minister explained the projects and targets they have realized since the 2003 as a ministry, and said that the share of transportation and communication sector in GDP as of 2011 exceeded 15. Yıldırım also gave information regarding the sectoral distribution of the investments they made and explained that they have realized record investments in the history of the republic and they have invested in 2003 billion pounds since the year of 123. In 2003, Yıldırım said that the share of transportation and communication investments in total public investments is 17, and 2011 said that 41 has increased to 2003. In the 714 of 2011 is one of the highways kilometre
- Police and Teachers will not be reduced from Marmaray 26/04/2019 TCDD Transportation Inc. in the letter sent to the relevant institutions, the Council of Ministers dated 2002 / 3700 decision, teachers, police, press members and PTT personnel recognized free or discounted transportation right not covered Marmaray said. In the public transport, the legislative basis for free and discounted transport is included in the Council of Ministers Resolution 2002 / 3700. This decision is 3. In 2002, the appendix is as follows: Posta Article 3 - Personnel of class of education and training services, limited to benefiting from public transport services established by the municipalities and their unions, establishments and enterprises, are under the body of the General Directorate of Postal and Telegraph Organization, ed
- Marmaray Project's Credit to be Taken from Japanese International Cooperation Agency 11/07/2012 The amount of credit to be taken from the Japanese International Cooperation Agency to meet the additional financing requirement of the Railway Bosphorus Tube Crossing Section of the Marmaray Project was increased to 140 billion 810 million Japanese Yen (JPY). In the statement made by the Undersecretariat of Treasury, the Ministry of Transportation General Directorate of Railways, Ports and Airports Construction of the Marmaray Project - Rail Bosphorus Tube Crossing Section to meet the need for additional financing as a result of ongoing negotiations between the Undersecretariat of Treasury and the Japanese International Cooperation Agency 18 February 2005 98 billion 732 million of the amount of the deal, from the 140 billion X
- MARMARAY AND QUICK TRAINING MANAGER FROM THE MINISTER 23/07/2012 Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, '' God willing, towards the end of the 2013 Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train, along with Marmaray project will find the opportunity to open, '' he said. Yildirim, who came to Bilecik's Osmaneli district to study the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, Halil Ibrahim Akpinar, Bilecik Governor, Fahrettin Poyraz, AK Party Bilecik MP, Selim Yagci, Mayor of Bilecik, Suleyman Karaman, General Director of TCDD the contractor held a meeting with the company officials. Yildirim said that the most important part of the project was the Inonu-Sapanca-Kosekoy route, where 150 en
- New pedestrian overpasses will be built for Konya tram line passing through Nalçacı 13/06/2012 Dr. Nalçacı Street The pedestrian overpass in front of the Faruk Sükan Maternity Hospital was located on the same street near the Safety Junction. The overpass was old, worn and destroyed. The pedestrian overpasses, which the citizens were anxious to use to cross the road safely, were completely destroyed recently. Municipal teams, breaking down these two pedestrian overpass, leading to a major catastrophe, the flow of heavy traffic flow in the confrontation of the problem emerged confidently. Both the traffic flows intensively and on the road with the tram line, the pedestrians in
- The number of pass documents for international road transport increased 09/04/2014 The number of permits issued for international road transport has increased: the number of international road transport passes in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, the number of truck scorecard decreased by 29,04. In March, the number of permits issued in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, and the number of truck posts decreased by 29,04. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for March "International Road Transport Statistics" explained ni. Accordingly, the number of pass certificates issued in March increased by 2013 by 1,86 to 79 bin 840. …
- ILCAD 2015 International Level Crossing Safety Conference 02/06/2015 ILCAD 2015 International Level Crossing Safety Conference: In order to instill the wrong and dangerous behaviors in level crossings and in the level crossings, and to ensure that these accidents can be prevented by observing the crossing rules, 44 28 has been celebrated since June 2009. Awareness Day (Conference) will be held in Istanbul on 03 June 2015 hosted by TCDD.
- International Level Crossing Awareness Day 03/06/2015 International Level Crossing Awareness Day: The General Directorate of TCDD reported that various activities will be organized today due to the International Level Crossing Awareness. According to the statement made by TCDD, the International Union of Railways (UIC) pioneered proclaimed in 2009 International Level Crossing Awareness Day, to be celebrated with various activities in Turkey today. On the day in question, TCDD hosted by Haydarpaşa Train Station "Increasing Safety in Crossings and Surroundings Around the Conference" will be held. Representatives from several countries, including Germany, Finland, France, Switzerland, Kenya, Estonia, Latvia and the United Kingdom, will attend the conference. Within the scope of International Level Crossing Awareness Day, there is also a level crossing in order to increase public awareness.
- International Level Crossing Awareness Day 11/06/2016 International Level Crossing Awareness Day: The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, in level crossing accidents, leaflets were distributed to citizens in order to raise public awareness, it hung posters on the public domain and published public spots. In a statement from TCDD, the International Rail Crossing Awareness Day (2009-10) announced at 11 under the leadership of the International Railways Association (UIC) was celebrated in June. Reminding that a special team work was carried out for this day, in order to raise public awareness about level crossing accidents, leaflets containing the causes and precautions of the said accidents were prepared and distributed to citizens, posters were hanged in public spaces and public spots were published. The rules that must be followed in level crossings Hem
- TÜDEMSAŞ's Certificate of Internationally Certified Resources 22/09/2016 internationally recognized resource with certification from TÜDEMSAŞ: Central Anatolia thick Agency (ORAN) and Turkey Railway Machines Industry Inc. (TÜDEMSAŞ) between the signing of the protocols to the old Sidenor workers in practical welding training, and then will be valid certificates in the international arena. Speaking at the signing ceremony held at the Governor's Office in Sivas Governor Davut Gul, leaving the unemployed and the Sdemir Factory staff will be trained in the resource training center located in TUDEMSAS, he said. In this way, the rail side industry with TUDEMSAS will be added to the staff of the transfer Rose, said: "TÜDEMSAŞ Sivas is one of the locomotives and companies that do business with TÜDEMSAŞ.
- Yemeni from Hayri Usta of Gaziantep, delivery to Holywood from Aras Tahsilatlı 03/04/2014 Yemeni Hayri Usta, delivery to Holywood From Aras Tahsilatlı: Aras Kargo's new commercial film shares the leading role of Yemenici Hayri Usta and Aras Tahsilatlı, who made shoes for Holywood productions such as Trojan, 300 Spartalı and Harry Potter. Aras Kargo Aras, the pioneer and innovative brand of the cargo industry, has shot a new commercial in Gaziantep and Sarıyer's Garipçe Village for the collection service. The film tells the story of how Orhan Çakıroğlu, owner of the Yemeni Hayri Usta brand, who continues the family tradition in 4 generations in its small shop in Bakırcılar Bazaar in Gaziantep, transports its products to film sets using Aras Collection's service. Aras Ordered with order ahs
- The silkworm comes from the tram… Dan, dan, dan tram 11/09/2013 The silkworm is coming from the tram ... Dan, dan, dan 'Out of the way: In Uluyol, while the sidewalk was all over, the siren covered the voices. On the front of the motorcycle traffic police, behind the tow truck, behind the two escort vehicles and trams. He is watching the second attractive… On the sidewalk private security periodically de Recently özel In Uluyol, we were having a pavement conversation with friends. Suddenly when the sirens began to steal, we were surprised and looked at the informal environment. Street shopkeepers laughed and warned: ın There is nothing to worry about, the tram is coming. ”Obviously uy We couldn't establish a connection between the sounding of the sirens and the arrival of the tram. But then we saw everything: traffic police from the front with a motorcycle Ama
- Boston from below, Urfa from below 08/09/2015 From the top of Boston, from below to Urfa: Sanliurfa, the construction of the trolleybus, which was started about 5 years ago, is being held as it is. The trolleybus road on the Şanlıurfa Karaköprü road has been waiting in the same way for years. While no work was done about the trolleybus project, Malatya has already launched a similar project launched after Şanlıurfa. The 1 has been carrying out thousands of passengers in the days of the trambus, which has been operating in Malatya for nearly 10. ABOVE FROM THE AMERICA BOSTON URFA The middle road that opens to the direction of snake in Şanlıurfa resembles the wide paths in Boston city of America when photographed from the top of the road towards Karaköprü, AR
- Halkalıfrom Istanbul to Gebze, began rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project in Istanbul. 17/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- Halkalıhas started rehabilitation in the Marmaray Project, which extends from Gebze. 20/06/2012 HalkalıThe rehabilitation of the suburban lines started in the Marmaray Project, which was based on the construction of the Railway Strait Tube Crossing and the improvement of the suburban railway system in Istanbul extending from Gebze to Gebze. Within the scope of rehabilitation, the 22 building, 46 station, 11 highway overpass, 5 highway overpass, 8 river crossing bridge, 7 pedestrian underpass and 11 pedestrian overpass will be demolished along the 5 kilometer line between Gebze and Pendik. Gebze-Halkalı Mehmet Ali Bulut, General Manager of MTKA Construction Demolition and Debris Removal Services Company, who undertook the first stage of demolition by making a contract with the Spanish company which has been awarded the tender for the improvement of the suburban lines, said iyileştiril
- THE WORLD'S BIGGEST SHIPPING MUSEUM FROM MARMARAY 12/11/2012 During the archaeological excavations carried out within the scope of Marmaray and metro projects, the move of the 36 from the 35 batik vessel in Yenikapı was completed. The largest shipwreck museum in the world will be established in Istanbul thanks to the shipwrecks estimated to be from the Byzantine period. Head of Istanbul University (IU) Faculty of Letters Department of Conservation of Underwater Culture Residents and President of IU Yenikapi wrecks project Assoc. Dr. Prof. Dr. Ufuk Kocabaş made statements about the subject. Within the scope of the Marmaray metro construction project, archaeological excavations in sirkeci, traces of 2 millennial glass art were reached from Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman times. Remains of ongoing excavations, Devam
- After Marmaray, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar railway construction 09/12/2012 Turkey's future in Afyonkarahisar 11 years 4 thousand kilometers of high-speed train 10 thousand kilometers further explaining the new railway will do Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, after opening Marmaray order of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar railway and its successor said the future of the Ankara Izmir route Transportation Binali Yildirim, Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications said that the number of passengers carried on Ankara-Eskisehir and Ankara-Konya lines reached 6,5 million. Expressing that they prepared a railway project to the Persian Gulf, Yıldırım said that the Gaziantep-Aleppo high-speed train line will be completed after the end of the Syrian races. Source: Kocatepe Newspaper
- Maintenance of Bosphorus bridges after Marmaray 14/08/2013 Maintenance of the Bosphorus bridges After Marmaray: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Yıldırım said that the maintenance of the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet bridges will be done on the most suitable date after the opening of Marmaray. Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, answered the questions of the AA correspondent regarding the maintenance of the Bosphorus bridges. Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet (FSM) bridges maintenance, Marmaray after opening, indicating that the most appropriate date will be started to specify Yildirim, Istanbulluların not to be victimized as much as possible, the traffic intensity at night, said that will be done less. Yildirim said that after the schools were closed in the direction of planning, maintenance activities could be started. Bosphorus Bridge will not be closed Kö
- Türkbük from Mhp, Minister Yıldırım to Marmaray Project 21/08/2013 From the Mhp Türkkan to the Minister Yıldırım the Marmaray Project Question: Marmaray's test drive was recently made by Prime Minister Erdoğan. However, there is a more important issue with the test drive: there is a grave technical error with this project… Here it is claimed: There is a vertical deviation of 15 in one of the tunnels hata MHP Kocaeli deputy Marmaray project, this claim will cost the life of people moved to the Grand National Assembly. Türkkan addressed the questions of the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, and gave a written question from 9 questions. ERROR KAMUOYUNDAN HAT
- Marmaray doping from Florya to Kartal 25/08/2013 Dissemination of Marmaray from Florya to Kartal: Fatih Tosun, Deputy General Manager of TSKB Real Estate Appraisal Company, stated that with the Marmaray Project, Florya, Yeşilköy, Bakırköy and Zeytinburnu will be located on the European side and Üsküdar, Kadıköy and Kartal regions will be on the Asian side. With these centers will become more accessible, this will also have a positive impact on housing prices, "he said. Tosun evaluated the reflections on the real estate sector in the regions where the Marmaray Project is undergoing. The construction of the project started at 2004 in the Bosphorus.Halkalı he noted that the improvement of suburban lines. Tosun, in the west of Istanbul Halkalı, Levent in the north,
- Details of the Marmaray project from Minister Yıldırım 25/10/2013 The details of the Marmaray project, Minister Yıldırım: Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim new to Turkey was a guest. Called the project of the century and will be inaugurated in October 29 explaining the details of the Marmaray Minister Yildirim, the project was drawn by drawing the project. Here are the details of the Marmaray Project The Marmaray Project, one of the most important projects in the world, is a high-capacity railway infrastructure that does not pollute the environment by using electric energy, designed to maintain Istanbul's urban life in a healthy way, to offer a modern city life and urban transportation opportunities to the city population, to protect the natural history of the city. project. Istanbul, on the one hand, needs to be protected with its historical and cultural values yandan