29 October 2013 contributed a total of 800 million to the state coffers to the present day.
It provides uninterrupted railway transport between Europe and Asia continents Marmaray, is giving a great contribution to the economy of Turkey and Istanbul. Marmaray, which provides both time and material benefit, reduces the journey time between the two collars to minutes, and so on. Zeytinburnu Kazlıçeşme station to go to Kadikoy Ayrilik Fountain stop 2 lira 60 penny in minutes to complete the journey completes.
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan opened the 29 2013 2019 310 2 by the month of January until January 60 million passengers are benefited, the average passenger price per 800 TL 200 kurus as calculated, the amount entered into the state vault XNUMX million TL ' exceeds. Daily average XNUMX thousand passengers are transported in Marmaray. Gebze- recently taken into serviceHalkalı With the Suburban Line, this figure is expected to increase by 2 times. This uninterrupted network that connects the continent of Asia and Europe is saving both time and money.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Contribution to Economy When High Speed Train Projects Are Done Will Be 800 Million Dollars per Year 24/11/2012 800 Million Dollar Contribution to the Economy When High-Speed Train Projects Are Finished The Minister Yıldırım, with the amount of energy per unit of energy, carrying the highest number of passengers and cargo, energy-efficient, no air pollution, transport and passengers need less land and urban space than the railways, High He said it would trigger the economy with the introduction of High Speed Train Projects. Lightning, the new lines will come down with the energy costs will decrease the attention, said: '' YHT'lerini workforce will be prevented, time will be saved. According to the surveys, 5 million 425 thousand people have completed the High Speed Train projects, instead of Yap
- High-speed train to the economy high contribution 22/11/2012 The Minister of Transport Yıldırım evaluated the contribution of High Speed Train to the economy. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Yıldırım, Turkey's four largest cities of the High Speed Train ', he said in an intensive ongoing work to unite la. Yildirim, "Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project, which is planned to carry 17 million passengers per year, is nearing the end. We will open the service on 3 September 30 together with MARMARAY, which will be described as 'the project of the century' which will reduce the 2013 hour between Ankara and Istanbul. about 6 million passengers will be moved to the average year of the Ankara-Izmir line in 2015 are planning to operate, "he said. Binali Yıldırım, continue construction yapım
- The Minister of Transport Yıldırım evaluated the contribution of High Speed Train to the economy. 24/11/2012 Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Yildirim, Turkey's four largest cities, he said in an intensive ongoing work to combine high-speed Tren'l. Yildirim, '' 17 million passengers per year planned to carry the Ankara-Istanbul Project is near the end. The line which will reduce the time between Ankara and Istanbul to 3 hours will be opened simultaneously on 30 September 2013 with MARMARAY which is also described as 'the project of the century'. Approx. 6 million passengers will be transported each year on the Ankara-Izmir line in the 2015 plan to put into operation, '' he said. Binali Yildirim, with the introduction of the ongoing high-speed train lines, will carry 30 million passengers per year, devam
- General Manager January: ama DHMİ Contributes to both Economy and Employment Genel 23/01/2019 Funda Ocak, the Chairman of the Board of Directors and General Manager of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), made important statements about our activities in TRT Radio News program. In the interview, January, who advised young people to make career planning in the aviation sector, said aviation would continue to grow. General Manager of the line heads from the January statement: aviation, especially with the globalization process in Turkey has recorded a significant improvement from the year 2003. In the framework of this development, the number of passengers using 34 million at that time, 2018 has exceeded 210. The number of aircrafts passed 2 million. In addition, 1 million square meters Ayrıca
- The localization requirement contributed to the rail sector 26/07/2017 Turkey railways of rail infrastructure equipment for the development of technology and supporting rail vehicles to be produced by local manufacturers, small number of but further strengthening of advanced rail industry and planned to urgently creation of an effective education system. Taha Aydın, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rail Transport Systems and Industrialists' Association (RAYDER), said that they undertake the mission of assisting the development of rail transport systems for sustainable public transportation. Için Supporting the policies for the dissemination of rail transportation, supporting rail transport systems integrated with the EU to lead the establishment of relevant standards, to further R & D, innovation, ilişkin
- Decisions in Transportation in Kayseri Contributed to the Country Economy 09/05/2019 Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, 1 11 100 liters fuel consumption and traffic in the 1 liter a week since the beginning of the applications related to public transport applications said. Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Memduh Büyükkılıç, 1 recalled that a series of innovations about transportation have been launched since May. President Büyükkılıç stated that they have initiated innovations such as the removal of transfer fees, reaching from the neighborhood to the Faculty with a single ticket, increasing the flights to the City Hospital, and that the transfer from the neighborhoods to the Faculty brought about a big saving. REMOVED REMUNERATION of the Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Memduh Büyükkılıç, public transportation and received XNUMX AK
- Marmaray 130 saves million hours 17/04/2016 Marmaray 130 saved million hours of time: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "Marmaray, 130 million passengers carried. Considering that as much time as 1 hours are saved for each passenger, 130 has saved up to million hours of time." said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul 8 times the population until today, Turkey carrying passengers near the 2 times the population count would not end the country's contribution to the Marmaray. Emphasizing that Marmaray provides significant time savings for passengers, Yıldırım has stated that the project has a very positive effect on the project from the reduction of harmful gases released to the environment and the decrease in traffic on the Bosphorus bridges Marmar
- Amasya Gar Chief Yalçın Zobu: 2011 million 1 thousand 375 pounds in 892 23/01/2012 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Amasya Station Chief Yalçın Zobu, "the scope of transport activities have provided 2011 1 million in the year 375 892 thousand pounds of income," he said. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Amasya Station Chief Yalçın Zobu, "the scope of transport activities have provided 2011 1 million in the year 375 892 thousand pounds of income," he said. Zobu, AA correspondent, said in a statement, 2011 iron in Amasya, 141 thousand 770 passengers, 25 thousand 512 tons of freight transport was done, he said. Zobu stated that they left behind a busy year for both passenger and freight transportation issues and added: ılığı Amasya'da Gerek
- Eurasia Tunnel Provides 23 Million Hour Saving Time in a Year 15/04/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Bakanı 23 million-hour time savings in the Eurasia Tunnel, 30 thousand tons of fuel savings, 18 thousand tons reduction in carbon dioxide emissions, sen said Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "despite the high increase in traffic 10 number of deaths at the site of the last 69 per year has decreased by 69. Reduction is a success, but certainly not something we can do. " said. Minister Turhan, General Directorate of Highways "XNUMX. Highways Regional Managers Meeting" in his speech at the opening of the annual meetings of the institution's road map is a "road tradition" is determined that Bakan
- 800 connects to Iran by rail that will cost $ million 16/10/2012 Iran and Turkmenistan will deliver turkey 'Anhydrous Kars-Nakhchivan-Dilucu and' railway project will cost about 800 million dollars. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said, çalış Project work, cost studies will be made. The process will work after that. Süreç Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Communications and Maritime, announced the cost of the Kars-Susuz-Dilucu and Nakhchivan railway project, which was decided during the visit of Azerbaijan last month. Minister Yıldırım said, bundan The process will be processed afterwards. We're on our way. Approximately 800 can cost a million dollars, Yaklaşık he said. Speaking at the congress of Turkish World Association of Engineers and Architects Binali Yildirim, Turkey gave information about transportation projects. NEW RAILWAY PROJECT Silk Road YENİ