TCDD derailed a locomotive near the Malatya Railway Station. There was no loss of life, damage to rails and locomotive.
According to information obtained, a locomotive maneuvering around the Locomotive Maintenance Workshop in Yesiltepe was derailed for an undetermined reason.
As a result of the operation of the locomotive TCDD officers, it was learned that the investigation was started on the rails that were repaired by a crane.Malatyahab is- New Malatya Newspaper)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Islahiye Mersin Expedition Taşoluk When the train broke into the railway station, the locomotive was broken. 20/02/2012 Islahiye Mersin campaign 61302 number of trains Taşoluk When the train entering the station as a result of breakage of the locomotive run out of the train, the injured in the accident is not good for the people who passed out of the Euphrates express passengers were transferred to other wagons of the train's passengers passing the Euphrates expresi train transferred to the train continued to help the crew of the gendarmerie here Burda Before the accident, I and our 12 photographer friend, we were there, TCDD 6.böllan After the intervention of the accident instead of the road in the evening to provide the train traffic again on the fall of the locomotive was waiting in the lift, waiting ... Source: Tarık Kara
- (FLAŞ HABER) Ankara - Izmir passenger train named Karesi Express derailed at Balıkesir 15/02/2012 In the vicinity of Nusret village of Kepsut district of Balıkesir, the passenger train derailed. Karesi Express, which runs the Ankara-Balıkesir-Ýzmir route, derailed near the Nusret train station, which is located between Dursunbey and Kepsut districts. This morning in the event around the time of the 04.00 train, Nusret station near the train, falling off the mountain because of the rock was derailed. Suddenly standing passengers in the train experienced great fear and panic. The passengers, who panicked themselves, saw part of the train lying on its side. The blue train on the move was contacted with the guidance of the center of motion, which alarmed the caller's emergency call. In the vicinity of Dursunbey D
- Passenger train derailed in Batman 27/04/2012 The passenger train was derailed in Batman. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. The passenger train of Kurtalan Express, belonging to TCDD, which is on the Ankara-Kurtalan expedition, and the passenger train 11542, under the direction of machinists Metin Bozan and Davut Sever, derailed in the village of Yaylıca village which is connected to Batman Center. While the 15 passenger was not killed or injured in the train, the generator car was damaged. Passengers and some of the trains that derailed the train were brought to Batman and the crane was requested from Diyarbakır for the damaged generator wagon. Batman TCDD Garage Manager Hidayet Göktaş stated that the accident was due to the fact that the rails were old and that the technical error was due to the accident.
- Railway derailment in Saudi Arabia: 35 injured 28/06/2012 A train in Saudi Arabia derailed by 35. Captain Mohammad al-Hamadi, told reporters, the train going from the port of Dammam to the capital Riyadh derailed, a person with heavy condition was taken to the hospital by helicopter, he said. It was recorded that the cause of the accident was investigated. Saudi Arabia's first railroad "Hijaz Railway" was opened in 1908, but was closed in 1915. The same railway was opened in 1951 by Saudi oil company Aramco and transferred to the state in 1968. The railway, which was later extended to the capital, Riyadh, has been publicly run since then. Source: www.turkiyegazetesi.com.t
- In Argentina, derailment of the commuter train: 31 wounded 07/08/2012 In Argentina, the 31 passengers were injured as a result of derailment of the last wagon of the suburban train and hit the signaling tower near the station. It was stated that the 6 of the victims who were injured in the accident occurred on the Miter line in Buenos Aires was taken to hospital and the others were treated at the scene. The accident led to the deterioration of traffic chaos due to the 4 daily strike, which led to the stopping of subway flights in the city. In Argentina in February, a suburban train crashed into Once Station 51 people died in the accident, more than 700 injured. Source: AA