Karabük Iron and Steel Works, directed to high value-added products and the investments made in recent years in Turkey with the rail profile rail and came to one smelter established producer of heavy sections. In the meantime, Kardemir is expanding its range of special steel production in Çubuk Kangal Rolling Mill, which was commissioned in 2016.
In the 2018, 29% Rod Wire Rod Mill production compared to the previous year 360 thousand tons, product quality, number and our 39 releasing the company from 73, facility today 52 mm diameter presented Turkey's thick coil of yielding in the service industry.
KARDEMİR General Manager Hüseyin SOYKAN said in a statement that the production of the production of Çubuk Kangal Plant, primarily in the automotive industry, which serves the defense and machinery manufacturing industry, and today the production of the successful production of the world-wide plant can be produced in the world of 52 mm diameter coil products, as well as domestic sales to the export market as well as the sale of stated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- KARDEMİR Produced the First Domestic and National Rail Wheel 27/09/2018 One of the railway from Turkey products purchased from abroad, train and wagon wheels produced locally in order KARDEMİR starting at about 4 years ago Railways Tire Factory Production finally began to get the trial production. The Board of Directors of Kardemir has reached its final position in the production of the railroad which was started to be invested by taking the decision about 4 years ago. According to the information obtained, although the delays, no longer the production of the first wheel of the production was taken from the production line. Subsequent rolling, final forging, heat treatment-hardening, processing and testing are planned to be completed by February and are expected to be mass-produced. Thus…
- The Story of a Success: Tülomsaş 14 Generates 431 Locomotives per Year 08/05/2014 The Story of a Success: Tülomsaş 14 431 Locomotive Produced per Year. Tülomsaş 14, which is a subsidiary of TCDD and produces Locomotives and Wagons which needs TCDD, has achieved a great success by producing full 431 DE 24000 locomotives in the year. The majority of the TCDD locomotives used in freight transportation are formed by 1971-1985. 1971 is the first Diesel Electric Outline Locomotive with 2400 horsepower, 111 tons weight and 39400 kg pulling force within XNUMX within the framework of engine license agreement with French Traction Export company in French N
- A Company in Ankara Produces Traction Motor for Metro and Tramways 24/08/2018 Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, especially in big cities 12 used rail transport in the heart of nature "traction motor", the first time in Ankara in Turkey Els Inc. Produced by. Turkey's EMTask of the first electric motor manufacturers Inc. Established in 1964 by the factory, 1967 in ELSAN Electric San. And Tic. Inc. 's began to serve. Initially, only 18.5 kW, the company is able to produce electric motors up to 400 kW up to 12 kW. Electric motors Elektrik
- Yılmaz Reducer Produces the First Domestic Tram Gear Box 01/09/2018 3 years ago, under the leadership of Durmazlar company, ASELSAN and sister company ELK Motor between the local trolley traction system to design and produce an agreement was made. The project was carried out within the scope of TEYDEB and completed successfully. As a result of this project, Durmazlar produced a hundred percent local tram. The engine ELK, gear box Yilmaz Reducer, the driver produced by Aselsan chassis and bogi traction system of the local tram and the whole system integration was made by Durmazlar. Yilmaz Gear is proud to produce the first domestic tram gearboxes produced in Turkey. Yilmaz Reducer who attaches great importance to R & D is also an alternative AR
- ESHOT's Solar Power Plant Generates 1.5 Million kWh Energy 16/09/2018 Charging the "full electric" 20 bus, which it has added to its fleet last year, with its own energy, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ESHOT General Directorate saved 13 thousand TL in a month. At the same time, ESHOT, which produces 722 million kWh energy, wins prizes one after another with this project. The project was awarded by the Healthy Cities Association following the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP). Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ESHOT General Directorate, which has taken a very important step in the name of environmentally friendly transportation by means of 1,5 pieces full electric bus it has added to its fleet, has also produced great savings by producing its own electricity. For new buses…
- Yilmaz Reducer Produced the First Domestic Tram Motor and Gear Box in Turkey 09/12/2018 Under the leadership of Durmazlar Company, which is manufacturing in Bursa, an agreement was made between 3 and Istanbul company Yılmaz Reductor, sister company ELK Motor and ASELSAN company from Ankara to design and produce local tram traction system. The project was carried out within the scope of TÜBİTAK-TEYDEB project and was completed successfully. As a result of this project, Durmazlar produced a hundred percent local tram. The engine ELK, gear box Yilmaz Reducer, the driver produced by Aselsan chassis and bogi traction system of the local tram and the whole system integration was made by Durmazlar. Yilmaz Gear, the first domestic tram motors and gears manufactured in Turkey ...
- TULOMSAS Produced 1000 HP National Diesel Engine 25/12/2018 Cars more show time is operating and the first national from a century in Eskisehir "Revolution" and the National Hybrid locomotive to be producing Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry Inc. (TÜLOMSAŞ) 1000 locals in horsepower and National TLM6 went into series production stage successfully completed recently the Diesel Engine Test . The National Motor is planned to be used in a wide range of Marine applications as well as in Locomotives. As it is known, TÜLOMSAŞ had declared that it is also a subcontractor for the national Tank Altay.
- TÜLOMSAŞ Produced Domestic and National Car Transportation Wagon 08/01/2019 TÜLOMSAŞ achieved another first in domestic and national production and produced domestic and national vehicle transport wagons. Produced in TULOMSAS, Car Transport Wagon has been designed as a closed and twin car for use in import, export and domestic transportation of motor vehicles such as automobiles, light commercial vehicles, minibuses, closed boxes and tractors. Covered wagon construction provides protection against external interferences as well as atmospheric conditions for vehicles transported. 6 units of cars and 6 pieces of light commercial vehicles in total 12 vehicle transport wagon, which can be adjusted according to different vehicle heights UM
- Turkish Engineers Produced Local and National Tram Tractor 26/06/2019 In Samsun, Mechanical Engineers Kemal Yusuf Tosun and Kadir Öney cost 475 thousand liras, which is completely local and national, at the request of Metro İstanbul A.Ş. of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Engineers developed the 350 (EMA 12) fully localized software including the 150, as a result of 150 monthly R & D work. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality SAMULAŞ connected to the vehicle tested on the tram, passed the test successfully. The remote controlled EMA 150 will be used to attract the failed trams under Metro İstanbul AŞ. 'SINGLE DOMESTIC MANUFACTURER' We use parts, software and all equipment '
- Turkish Students Build the Safest Vehicle in Europe at Shell Eco-Marathon 07/07/2019 The Shell Eco-marathon, where young people of high school and university students between the ages of 16-25, competed to cover the longest distance with the least energy with the vehicles they designed and produced, took place in London, the capital of England between July and 1. 5 country 28 on engineering students, with 1500 car, the Shell Eco-marathon in the cutthroat yarıştı.katılı my place this year in Turkey among the countries with the most intense, Adana, Bursa, Eskisehir, Istanbul, Kayseri, Ankara and Trabzon ' represented 140 teams from 10 university and 1 high school. Yıldız Technical University AE11 team, one of the Turkish teams this year, “Safety da at the Off-Track Awards given in 2 category