Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city.
2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense.
Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on site: uğ Traffic signs and markers are very important for human life and safety. We are continuously working to ensure that city transportation is more peaceful and safe. We completely renew the pedestrian lines deformed due to winter conditions and we pay particular attention to make the pedestrian lines more permanent and aesthetic. In addition to this, we also regularly monitor the plate and signaling systems that guide the city traffic. At this point, I would like to ask our citizens to comply with the general traffic rules and to respect each other in traffic. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 16/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Pedestrian Pavement Study in Derbent within the scope of YHT study 12/06/2014 Pedestrian Pavement Study in Derbent within the scope of YHT study. The teams aim to offer the pedestrian pavement work to be completed by the end of the month and to offer the service to the people of the region. Kartepe Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams in the scope of superstructure planning to ensure pedestrian safety in the best way to ensure the arrangements with the arrangements are made in the best way. The teams provide the link between Acısu and Derbent and the pedestrian safety on the bridge route that is renewed within the scope of YHT studies Ac
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- Zero Asphalt Work from Şehitkamil Municipality 25/03/2013 Şehitkamil Mayor Rıdvan Fadıloğlu examined the asphalt works carried out in various regions by teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs. Citizens who showed great interest to President Fadıloğlu who controlled the works expressed their satisfaction. In order not to leave an unpaved road in the district throughout the day, the Directorate of Science Affairs teams of Şehitkamil Municipality continued to work day and night. President Fadıloğlu examined the work on site, received information from the authorities about the work. For a while citizens ile
- Asphalt work from Çankırı Municipality 19/08/2014 Asphalt work from Çankırı Municipality: Paving works continue by Çankırı Municipality. In a written statement made by the municipality, the infrastructure and ground improvement work in the area from Karaköprü location to Kesenkuyu location was started. In the statement, the efforts to provide easy access to the gardens in this region within the scope of the work carried out in the direction of doubling the durability of the road about the 1.5 kilometer section was recorded asphalt.
- Asphalt Work from Ipekyolu Municipality 25/08/2014 Asphalt Work from Ipekyolu Municipality: Ipekyolu Municipality of Van gave asphalt start after long time stabilization and road expansion works. İpekyolu Municipality, Hacibekir Mahallesi Selvihan Street with the opening of the first asphalt began the study. DBP İpekyolu District President Alattin Dağhan, İpekyolu Municipality Co-Vice Presidents and municipal councilors and many citizens participated in the inaugural address. The service is also said to have carried out this direction. Road works in all neighborhoods Yol
- Asphalt Study from Iğdır Municipality 03/06/2015 Asphalt Work from the Municipality of Iğdır: The asphalting works of the Iğdır Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams continue. With the warming of the weather, the teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs have started hot asphalt works in the neighborhoods of Özgür, Karaağaç, Kışla, 14 Kasım, Hakveyis and Çimen. Providing information about the work of the co-president of Igdir Municipality Murat Yikit, with the arrival of the spring accelerated their services, he said. Yikit, who started hot asphalt works in the neighborhoods around the city, said, "Our people deserve the best of the services. We will continue our services at the latest speed. We have the service to be done within the scope of our possibilities."