Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city.
2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense.
Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on site: uğ Traffic signs and markers are very important for human life and safety. We are continuously working to ensure that city transportation is more peaceful and safe. We completely renew the pedestrian lines deformed due to winter conditions and we pay particular attention to make the pedestrian lines more permanent and aesthetic. In addition to this, we also regularly monitor the plate and signaling systems that guide the city traffic. At this point, I would like to ask our citizens to comply with the general traffic rules and to respect each other in traffic. Bu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Pedestrian Work Before Karaman Municipality 13/03/2019 Karaman Municipality continues its activities in order to provide peaceful and safe transportation throughout the city. 2019 year was announced as Trafik Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year İç by Ministry of Interior. In this context, the teams of Karaman Municipality Directorate of Transportation Services completely overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Transport Services Directorate, which has started to work on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density, carries out its activities during the night when the traffic is less intense. Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan examines the works on the spot: Çalış Traffic signs and markers are very important in terms of human life and security. Çalış
- Road Marking Study Before Manisa City Hospital 05/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department teams carried out road line studies in order to ensure pedestrian and vehicle safety in front of the City Hospital. After determining the road lines, the teams pointed out the importance of life in traffic by placing 'First Pedestrian' icons on the route within the scope of the 2019 Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year events that were announced during the last period. Department of Transportation Directorate of Traffic Services teams carried out road line studies in front of Manisa City Hospital. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department, and Bülent Ceylan, Traffic Services Branch Manager, accompanied the feverish work of the teams. There are many Trafik
- Pedestrian Visual Line Study in Salihli 10/05/2019 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality and Salihli Municipality launched the first application in the Salihli district center within the scope of the 'First Pedestrian' project initiated by the Ministry of Interior in 81 province to draw attention to pedestrian priority in traffic. The teams of the Directorate of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality carried out the first application by drawing the pedestrian crossing lines and the 'First Pedestrian' visuals on the Kurudere Street and Turan Street where the traffic and pedestrian traffic is intense in the city center. Teams, pedestrian crossings 'First Pedestrian' visuals that can be seen by the drivers did the line work. Thus, drivers should be able to slow down safely when approaching the pedestrian crossing and be warned by considering the appropriate distance.
- First Pedestrian Visual Line in Trabzon 06/07/2019 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, 2019 year of the Interior Ministry 'Pedestrian Priority Traffic Year' declared after the campaign launched throughout the country, using the municipal staff and facilities continues to support. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Murat Zorluoğlu, Transportation Department teams in various parts of the city to ensure the implementation of pedestrian and vehicle safety began to work on the application announced. Municipality teams, the Ministry of Interior standards set by the road to work on the streets noted that the application of the President Zorluoğlu, "Our city can showcase the show, the tourism paradise in the district of Çaykara Uzungöl, strip work came to an end. In the district of Beşirli in Ortahisar district, 'Pedestrian First' icons were deployed on the routes. To the human life of our Ministry…
- Training for Bus Drivers from Karaman Municipality 17/10/2017 Karaman Municipality Directorate of Women and Family Services, Municipality bus drivers under the Directorate of Transportation Services; gave in-service training to keep public relations beautiful, to better communicate with the citizen and to help them. Karaman Municipality, which prioritizes the satisfaction of the public in municipal services, continues its in-service training seminars. The 70 bus driver, who works in the Transportation Services, attended the Training Seminar held at the Directorate of Women and Family Services of Karaman Municipality. Social Services Specialist Esin Karakaş and Expert Psychologist Sena Saliha Akkoca in the training given to the drivers; stress management, anger control, breathing exercises, interpersonal communication, stres
- Pedestrian Crossing First Pedestrian Application 20/03/2019 In order to draw attention to the pedestrian priority of the Ministry of Interior in the province of 81, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality undertook the first implementation. Mediterranean University Vocational School of Social Sciences 'First Pedestrian' images were drawn in front. Since the 2019 year is announced as y Pedestrian priority traffic year edil by the Ministry of Interior, the teams connected to the Traffic Branch Directorate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department also overhaul the pedestrian crossing lines and warning systems throughout the city. Visual warning of pedestrian and school crossings The first application of the project to be carried out on the streets and boulevards where the city has a lot of vehicle and pedestrian density geçit
- Pedestrian Pavement Study in Derbent within the scope of YHT study 12/06/2014 Pedestrian Pavement Study in Derbent within the scope of YHT study. The teams aim to offer the pedestrian pavement work to be completed by the end of the month and to offer the service to the people of the region. Kartepe Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams in the scope of superstructure planning to ensure pedestrian safety in the best way to ensure the arrangements with the arrangements are made in the best way. The teams provide the link between Acısu and Derbent and the pedestrian safety on the bridge route that is renewed within the scope of YHT studies Ac
- Kardemir: İnsan People First, Environment First ir 18/12/2017 Kardemir Board of Directors: With the increase of SO2 ratio from outside or from outside, we have initiated an investigation on all potential sources that may cause manipulative movement on Kardemir. The following is the press release from the Board of Directors: 5.400 employees, who are currently serving in the field, and the last 10 continue to serve our province and our country with its investments in the amount of 4.2 Billion in the year. Considering that each tonne of steel production is bread and anthrax to the 40 person (World Steel Statistics), it is seen that approximately 96 thousand people make a living from our company. Her
- TCDD General Manager Karaman: Many years ago, nobody knew us today are entering the appointment queue 21/09/2012 Turkey in recent years 10 made to invest abroad was echoed in the railways. Ü Years ago, nobody knew us. Today they are entering the appointment queue. Bugün TCDD General Director Süleyman Karaman "After the first year of the Republic of Turkey, we are weaving this time with modern iron network. History of silk and spice route will pass through Turkey via rail, "he said. Karaman, Ankara-Kayseri speed train gave the good news. Karaman participated in the Inno Trans International Railway Fair in Berlin. They are entering the appointment queue today Kayseri and summed up the situation in the railways: Ankara-Kayseri YHT line is coming Bugün
- Recycled asphalt work from Sarıçam Municipality 26/11/2014 Recycled asphalt work from Sarıçam Municipality: Sarıçam Municipality undertakes the removal of asphalt of low and old roads with a recycling system and makes a new asphalt casting. The studies carried out with the recycling system provide significant benefits to the municipality. Mayor Bilal Uludağ continues the road construction services that he started in the district. According to this, the pavement and asphalt works of the streets that have never been serviced before in Yeşiltepe neighborhood and the construction of the streets with low asphalt quality was started. The old asphalt will be covered with asphalt again by removing the Metropolitan Municipality recycling machine. Removed old asphalt materials and ve