Izmir Metropolitan Municipality's surface cleaning work in the Gulf, pleasing developments is remarkable. 2015 in 2250 tons of waste collected, 2016, 1638 in 2017, 1199 in 2018, 641 in XNUMX tone in the regressed. In this decline, the sensitivity of the people of İzmir was influential in the cleaning works of the Metropolitan Municipality.
Izmir Metropolitan Municipality is cleaning the surface wastes in Izmir Bay with 7 days, 2 sea sweeper, one boat and land garbage collection teams. The latest data of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Environmental Protection and Control Department, which reports the amount of garbage coming out of the Gulf every year, were also happy. The amount of rubbish collected from the İzmir Bay, which was once used as a büyük garbage can Bir, has fallen considerably in the last four years. In 2015, while the amount of floating garbage collected from the Gulf was 2250 tonnes, in 2018 this figure dropped to 641. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality officials in this fall the barriers placed in the Gulf exits, the clean-up work carried out in the creeks and the efforts of the people of the Gulf keep clean, he said. 2015 tons of garbage were collected from the Gulf in 2250, 2016 ton in 1638, 2017 ton in 1199 and 2018 tons of garbage in 641.
Cleaning fleet of the Gulf
The or Blue Gulf os fleet of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality routinely conducts gulf cleaning every day. The, Blue Gulf ı fleet in the high-tech k Blue Gulf ı fleet provides clear cleaning of the bay surface and the teams of the Metropolitan Municipality carry out this work in very shallow areas and on the shore with the aid of Bel Environment 1 ini garbage collection boat and the land trash collection aid. The collected solid waste is transferred to the garbage truck with the conveyor belt system.
3 Aquaculture Engineer, 1 Chemical Engineer, 1 Chemical Technician, 2 Captain, 3 Engineer, 4 Master Seaman, 2 Driver, and 16 landfill garbage collection personnel work in the Gulf Cleaning Fleet of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Dazzling Figures in Izmir 22/03/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which expropriated land and buildings wherever needed for new projects and investments, purchased 2 billion 114 million pounds real estate under the presidency of Aziz Kocaoglu. Noting that the land constraint in the city is a big problem, Mayor Kocaoğlu said that the cost of expropriation in some investments is more than the construction cost. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, under the presidency of Aziz Kocaoglu 15 annual period, with the expropriation figure of IZSU 2 billion 114 million expropriation realized. The real estate purchased by the Metropolitan Municipality was evaluated both for the realization of important projects and services and for the added value of the city. New ways,…
- Shipwreck 03/06/2017 Shipwreck was found in Izmir Bay: During the activities of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality "swimable bay", a shipwreck was found which was thought to have sunk at the end of the 1800. It is thought that the sunken ship that was noticed by the experts of the Institute of Marine Sciences and Technology of Dokuz Eylul University during the study of two natural habitats off the coast of Çiğli was a commercial ship carrying cargo from Istanbul to Izmir and it could be sunk because of no deformation in the main pier. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has prepared to sign one of the biggest ecological recycling projects in the world that will return Izmir Bay to arı 70-80 years ago X, Izmir Bay during the N
- Tender Time in İzmir Big Bay Project 28/02/2018 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, an important stage in the ecological recycling goal in the gulf. 5 was introduced to the 10 with the 7 bid in the first phase of the consultancy tender for the screening and natural life islands projects. 2 from Italy, one company from the Netherlands, England and Belgium took part in the tender. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to make Izmir Bay adım re-swim ”by preventing shallowness, has taken another important step within the scope of” Gulf and Port Rehabilitation Project İzmir. IZSU, which plans to open 13.5 kilometer length, 250 meter wide and 8 meter deep circulation channel on the northern axis of the Gulf, will be released from the channel 25 Körfez
- Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Altepe, He Said Words Not Talking Numbers 27/05/2012 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe, 3 annually by the investment rates of 10 annual data left, stating that the amount of investment in the infrastructure announced as 2 billion TL. Noting that the state has no penny debts, President Altepe, "since the date we came to the 1100'ye we have started the project on. 500'i have finished, 600're about to complete. We worked day and night for Bursa and exceeded the targets," he said. President Altepe, Ataturk Congress and Cultural Center (Merinos AKKM) Hüdavendigar Hall AK Party met with the Bursa Province Organization. In addition to President Altepe, 3 has been organizing the X
- Akhisarı Joy of Asphalt Moves 01/06/2015 Akhisar Joyous Asphalt Moves: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Akhisar has not been done for years and the town's bleeding wound has become an important point in the asphalt of the broken roads. Cengiz Ergün, the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality who visited the work started at many points, thanked the residents. The works initiated by the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa on roads that deteriorated in Akhisar and not paved for years, pleased the residents of the district. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergün, who examined the works initiated in many points of the district at the same time, took information about the works while wishing facilities to the teams. During the examinations of the President Ergün, District Coordinator Doğan Ensivri and MHP Manisa Deputy gün
- The News of Metro News 01/04/2012 Two new stations have been added to İzmir Metro. Evka - 3 and University stations were opened with a ceremony attended by CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu. In Izmir, the urban rail network reached to 94 with the opening of these two stations. Speaking at the ceremony, the Mayor of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Aziz Kocaoglu, "We are not working for ourselves, but our city," saying, CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, "Aziz Kocaoglu glass is as pure. No one can say anything. " said. Launched by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in order to develop modern transportation opportunities within the city çağdaş
- Progress on Metro: Opening at 2020! 23/06/2017 Kaynarca-Tuzla and Pendik Merkez-Kaynarca Metro Lines, which were started to be constructed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, were welcomed by the local people. The metro line, which will be a total of 12 kilometers long, is planned to be completed and put into service in 2020 year. Kenan Sahin, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş who won the line thanked the county. The construction of the Kaynarca-Tuzla Metro Line, which was held last March, was initiated by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. This has led to great happiness in the people of the region who are eagerly waiting for the subway to come into service. The line consisting of two separate routes, Kaynarca-Tuzla and Pendik Merkez-Kaynarca Lines, total 12 kilometers Kay
- Development that pleases logistics sector 16/11/2017 UND President Çetin Nuhoğlu evaluates the sale of Ulusoy RO-RO Enterprises to UN RO-RO enterprises by the Competition Board. Uc Our sector, which is dealing with discriminatory road tolls in EU countries, was concerned about the emergence of an unrivaled market as a result of this acquisition in RO-RO services, which is an alternative to road transport in European transports. With the decision of the Competition Board, this possibility has been eliminated. Rekabet Nuhoğlu said, leri We were very pleased that last week we decided that the discriminatory tolls taken from our transporters in Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania and Greece were unlawful and unfair. With the commencement of the application, the cost of reaching the West by road will decrease.
- TCDD's Agency Employees Delighting Development 17/07/2018 TCDD has a development that pleases the contract workers. The letter sent to the Regional Directorates by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) requested the information of the workers regarding the transfer of subcontractor workers to the staff. There has been a significant development in TCDD in terms of staffing subcontractor workers. Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways Administration by regional directorates were sent to the writing staff. In the article, information and some documents of the workers carrying the conditions about the staff were asked.
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD sit for the second time at the Izmir Bay 07/02/2012 Gulf of Izmir that went hand in increasing the recovery and port capacity without shallowing Metropolitan Municipality with TCDD, just sample again Aliaga-Menderes in Turkey as it is in line to reveal a model of cooperation. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, which have exhibited an exemplary cooperation in order to bring the 80 kilometer rail system to Izmir in Aliağa Menderes line, sat for the second time at the cooperation table for İzmir Bay. Aiming to open a circulation channel in the north of the Gulf and to prevent the shallowness by constantly clearing the creek mouths, the Metropolitan Municipality and the State Railways aiming to increase the capacity by expanding the port have reached an important point in their studies for months. TCDD, İzmir Bay D
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD to cooperate for Izmir Bay for the second time 09/02/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD will work together for the second time in Izmir Bay, working together to bring the 80 kilometer rail system to Izmir in the Aliaga - Menderes line. TCDD, which aims to increase the capacity of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality and the port, which wants to open a circulation channel in the north of the gulf and to prevent ascension by constantly cleaning the creek mouths, has reached an important point in the studies they have been carrying out for months. Within the scope of İzmir Bay and İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, TCDD has signed a contract with the company that will provide consultancy services to prepare the EIA report and to take the decisions of the EIA. For this new cooperation that started in…
- Izmir Bay and TCDD Izmir Port will be rehabilitated 22/09/2012 In a written statement made by TCDD, the Izmir Gulf and İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, which will increase the socio-economic value of İzmir and İzmir Port and increase the ecological system of İzmir Bay, is stated and TCDD's joint project with İzmir Metropolitan Municipality is carried out. It has been reported that the approaching channel (navigation) and maneuvering room to be opened along the south axis, deepening the port line and the formation of the container terminal area of the 2 part and the flow improvement (circulating) channel works along the north axis. In this context, 18 in Izmir started the workshop in September, while Izmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation Project were introduced and the economic and ecological benefits of the project were discussed. Source :…
- Consultancy Services for Preparation of EIA Reports and Final EIA Decisions for Izmir Bay and Izmir Port Rehabilitation Project 05/12/2011 The tenders of the tender were collected on the 28 November 2011 day. Bidding companies are: 1. Çınar Engineering, 2. Engineering - Piri Reis - Pyramid Engineering, 3. Yüksel Project
- Izmir Bay rail system line (İZKARAY) project will be completed around 1 21/09/2012 Binali Yildirim, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that İZKARAY, which will ensure that the environment of Izmir is circulated in 60 minutes, has been awarded for the project. Yildirim said, yap We have started the project work of İZKARAY, where we will invest 5 billion TL. When the project is completed, we will travel around Izmir at 1 hour. Proje Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that they attach great importance to the transportation projects of İzmir and they have dealt with the projects in two contexts. Stating that there are projects that will solve the problem of public transportation in the city, Yıldırım underlined that they have focused on rail system projects in this context. İzmir Highway and Rail Gulf Transit Project (İZKARAY) and İzmir Bay Karayolu
- Do a Marmaray in Izmir Bay! 03/04/2013 Assoc. Prof. Yücel has worked as a consultant for giant engineering companies around the world for 30 years. Dr. Isfendiyar Egeli, Izmir, Karsiyaka and Balçova districts planned to be made between the 7 thousand 580-meter gate, as in Marmaray Project should be done in the tube passage system, he said. Finding the project as a suspension or suspension bridge is extremely inconvenient Izmir Institute of Technology (IYTE) Faculty Member Egeli, 300 meters deep in the rocky area at the bottom of the sea, the bridge in case of a bridge in the space will remain in the feet every year will be sunk slowly. AK Party government's '35 Izmir, 35 Project' mega projects within the promise of AK
- Countdown started for İzmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation Project 22/08/2016 Izmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation countdown has begun for Project: Izmir AK Party Provincial Chairman Bülent Delic, the Izmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation Project through the port will grow, with the gulf circulation channel he said would become in a short time clean. Delic, in his written statement, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) and Izmir Metropolitan Cleaning the Gulf of Izmir will jointly of municipal and port rehabilitation project reported that the completion of the necessary work for the realization. Delican, who informed the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization of the last report, gave the following statements in his statement: "The EIA process is now complete. Since İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has completed what it needs to do Çevre
- International Tender for Izmir Bay 06/02/2018 İzmir Metropolitan Municipality took an important step in the ecological recycling target that will return the Gulf to ek 80 years ago İzmir. On February, 27 takes part in the international tender for projects related to the Gulf survey and the creation of islands of natural life. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to prevent lad re-swim hazırlık in the Gulf, has completed the preparations for the tender after the EIA permission for “İzmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation Project Körfez. İZSU, 13.5 kilometers long in the northern axis of the bay, 250 8 meters wide and can be opened in circulation channels of meters deep, 25 million cubic meters of dredged material from the channel will be released next Çiğli Waste Water Treatment Plant ...
- Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, will dig with the Gulf of TCDD 10/02/2012 Gulf of Izmir that went hand in increasing the recovery and port capacity from shallow Metropolitan Municipality with TCDD, just as an example to Turkey Aliaga-Menderes line will demonstrate a model of cooperation. Metropolitan Municipality and TCDD, Izmir Gulf for the second time sat on the table. TCDD, which aims to increase its capacity by expanding Alsancak Port with the municipality that wants to open a circulation channel in the north of the bay and to prevent the shallowness by continuously cleaning the creek mouths, has come to an important point in the studies they have been continuing for months. Within the scope of TCDD, İzmir Bay and İzmir Port Rehabilitation Project, the company will provide consultancy services for the preparation of the EIA report and taking the EIA decisions ED
- Tender for Izmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation 28/04/2018 6 was introduced to the first phase of the international tender organized by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality within the scope of the X Gulf and Port Rehabilitation Project Rehabil. 12 's from the Netherlands and Belgium, Italy and the UK also took part in the tender. Izmir Gulf of surpassing shallow mania "can be re-skinned" which aims to make the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality of Izmir Water and Sewerage General Directorate, "the Gulf and Port Rehabilitation Project" out of the international consultancy tender, firms' paperwork was repeated due to deliver in accordance with the tender specifications. 9 km long, 2 meter wide, 13.5 meter wide circulation channel opening on the north axis of the Gulf, 250 million cubic meter scanning will be released from the channel.
- Mayor Kocaoğlu: ne We have the last gift to İzmir Bay oğlu 01/03/2019 The purchase contract of two new passenger cars with which the tender was completed was signed with the ceremony. President Aziz Kocaoglu, the 15 passenger ship that they put into service and 3 cars for the ship they will take after the 1 billion pounds for the two new ships will take "the last gift to the Gulf of Izmir," he said. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which has the biggest investment in maritime transportation in the history of the city by taking the last technology product 15 passenger ship and 3 car, adds two more ships to its fleet. Hasan Tahsin, Ahmet Piriştina and Kubilay are the two ships to be taken after the ferry boat ahs
- İzmir Bay Will Be Reborn 27/03/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the Gulf 70-80 the year before the giant project will return to take a very important step. The design of the 13.5 kilometers circulation channel to be opened on the north axis and the preliminary preparations on the island of 2 natural habitat to be built with the materials to be extracted from the gulf were completed. Following the implementation projects that will be delivered in October, İZSU will start the tender in stages and start the channel screening. An important step has been left in the ulaşmak İzmir Bay and Port Rehabilitation Project “which has been prepared to prevent the asylum in the Gulf and to reach the Proj swimable Gulf ve target. The company that won the international consultancy tender of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 5 at the end of the monthly work İzmir
- TEM Gebze Bay 81 will be closed for the day 05/05/2014 TEM Gebze Bay 81 will be closed for traffic: TEM Highway will be closed for traffic on the Gebze-Kocaeli-Gulf points in the direction of Ankara. The highway transportation will continue from D-24 E81. Due to the start of the insulation works on the Gebze-Kocaeli-Körfez points in the direction of TEM Motorway in Ankara, the 100 will be closed for traffic from 5 until tomorrow in the morning. The highway transportation will continue from D-24 E81. In order to inform the drivers by the Governorship of Kocaeli, the works between TEM and Gebze Junction and Körfez Junction will be improved.
- 50 of the Izmit Bay Bridge Completed 08/08/2014 Izmit Bay Bridge 'are xnumx's Percent Complete: One of Turkey's most important project Orhangazi Gebze-Izmir Highway Project Transition Gulf of xnumx's so located on the bridge was completed. The opening of the bridge is planned to be held in December of 50. A trip to the Altınova District Governorate and the Municipality of Altınova was organized to examine the work on the Gulf Crossing Bridge on the Gebze-Orhangazi- İzmir Highway Project, which will reduce the time between Istanbul and İzmir to 50 hours. The contractor of the project is Otoyol A.Ş. Deputy General Manager Ali Nebil Ozturk, build-operate-transfer model for the completion of the day of the work of the day 2015 hours, he said. Öztürk, ova Istanbul with Yalova türk
- Cables were towed Izmit Bay merged 28/01/2015 Cables were towed Izmit Bay merged: Another important step was taken at Izmit Bay Bridge which is the most important pillar of Gebze-Orhangazi Izmir Highway Project, which will reduce the Izmir highway journey to 3.5 hours. The guide was taken to connect the main cobbles that would carry the tables to which the vehicles would pass. In this way, both sides of the Gulf were united. At the end of the year, the suspension bridge over the Izmit Bay will be 6 minutes. The guide cables were started to be used in the operation of the robots that will process the main cobbles that will carry the decks to pass the vehicles. These guide cables, which were first lowered by the tugboats, were then tied between the two towers and left the bridge kılavuz
- Sapanca Lake Izmit Bay ropeway project has reached the tender stage 15/11/2016 Sapanca Lake Izmit Bay cable car project has reached the tender stage: Sapanca Lake Izmit Bay ropeway project, which has been dreaming for years, has reached the tender stage. With the project in question, one of the most beautiful places of Eastern Marmara, Sapanca Lake and Izmir Bay, will be viewed from the top through the ropeway line and Kartepe Ski Facilities located on the Samanlı Mountains will be reached. According to the information given by the Mayor of Kartepe, Hüseyin Üzülmez, the cable car line will be completed at 2 Etap. The first part will be built in the Derbent neighborhood of İzmit. A luxury hotel will be built in this part, which is the starting point of the lift. Tel