IZBAN AS, 31 is organizing additional trainings on the morning of 5 on the morning of the election in order to provide the transportation to the polls.
Trains Tepekoy and Aliaga
from 03.30 and 04.30 will be lifted. Also hours of 05.15an additional voyage from Çiğli to Aliağa will be organized. After 05.20, the normal operating mode will be changed.
TEPEKÖY'S WONDERFUL TRAIN, WHICH WILL HAPPEN WHAT?
03: 30 additional trains from Tepeköy will be in 04: 30 in Alsancak, 05.02 in Çiğli, 05.18 in Menemen and 05.38 in Aliağa.
04.30 additional train departing from Tepeköy will reach Alsancak in 05.30, Çiğli in 06.02, Menemen in 06.18 and Aliağa in 06.38.
WHERE WILL YOU BE FROM ALIAGA WHICH SHOULD BE STAYED IN TRAVEL?
03.30 additional trains departing from Aliaga will be in Menemen in 03.50, Çincli in 04.07, Alsancak in 04.35, Cumaovası in 05.09, and Tepeköy in 05.38.
The 04.30 additional train departing from Aliağa will arrive at Menemen at 04.50, at Çanký at 05.07 to Alsancak at 05.35, at Cumaovası at 06.09, and at Tepeköy at 06.38.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Blue train departs from Izmir to Konya for its first flight 17/08/2012 Every evening between Konya and the blue train will depart at 20.00. 350 million pounds spent and renewed between IZMIR and Konya every night between the time the blue train to depart at the same time, the blue train came out of Izmir. 20.00 million pounds spent on the renewed rail system with the blue train ride from 350 hours to 18 hours. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that with the peace of mind of the people living in Izmir, they could take the train and spend the holidays in their hometown. Transportation, Maritime and Communication Minister Binali Yıldırım and Culture and Tourism Minister Ertuğrul Günay attended the cilik
- Today in History: 28 October 1944 The first train service between Diyarbakır-Kurtalan started. 28/10/2012 28 Ekim 1961 A test tour was made in the streets of Devrim Carsi Ankara, which was built in Eskişehir Railway Factory. 28 October 1890 The concession of the Thessaloniki-Monastery Line was given to M.Alfred Kaulla, acting on behalf of a German-group affiliated to Deutsch Bank. 28 October 1918 hand was evacuated from Mebreke-tü'n-Naka with the enormous station. Then the last north station, Medayin-i Salih, was abandoned. 28 October 1944 The first train trip between Diyarbakır and Kurtalan started.
- Ödemiş Izmir Increased the Number of Train Expeditions 05/04/2013 Ödemiş İzmir Train Expeditionary Increased Number of Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) 3. The Regional Directorate, in addition to the daily mutual 6 train route between Ödemiş and Basmane during the week; also added to the daily voyages on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and full holidays. According to this, the last train from Ödemiş to İzmir will move in 19.20, and the last train from İzmir to Ödemiş will be lifted in 21.30. Officials of the State Railways said: açık During the day, a mutual exchange of 6 was carried out between Ödemiş and İzmir (Basmane). The only train on the weekends was to place an additional time at the 21.30, the last train from Basmane to Ödemiş.
- Thousand 100 trains canceled in Egypt 09/04/2013 One thousand 100 trains were canceled in Egypt The Egyptian Motorists and Conductors Union canceled a thousand 100 train expeditions due to a strike launched by the government on the grounds that it did not take into account the hike demands. Authorities, thousands of passengers have been returned to the ticket money expressing, the State Railways 4 million strike because of the strike (about 600 thousand dollars) said that the loss. On the other hand, Egyptian State Railways President Huseyin Zekeriya, railway workers are open to the meeting in line with the demands of attracting attention, '' the public need to strike the system by interfering with the solution is not the solution, '' he said. Among the demands of Egyptian machinists, such as improving wages and month-by-month talep
- Fast train from Altindag to Konyaya 26/09/2013 Altindag to Konyaya high-speed train service: Ankara Altındağ Municipality, organized cultural trips without breaks. In the trips, this time the address was Konya. 7 yearly, Altındağ Municipality has taken the Altındağ people to Konya every year, and the 2013 year has begun its Konya tour. Altindag is the 100 passenger of Konya high-speed train every day until December. The first one is from the neighborhood of Onder. 100 members of Önder Women's Education Culture Center went to Konya in the morning by a high speed train departing at 7: 00. Altındağlı women, Veysel Tiryaki farewell. I 5 bin will meet with the cultural trips of Altındağ Alt Altındağ Mayor who wishes a good trip to the women by taking the high speed train “
- Fast train commences between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan 28/12/2013 Fast train service begins between Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan: Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan capitals Astana-Tashkent between the high-speed train service begins. Kazakhstan Transport and Communication Minister Askar Cumagaliyev held a press conference during the year told the activities. Talking about the developments in the field of railways, Cumagaliyev said that they opened the new high-speed train line 3 including Astana-Almaty, Almaty-Tashkent and Almaty-Aktobe. Underlining that railways are the most reliable choice in transportation, Minister Cumagaliyev pointed out that the train services would increase and that in the next year a new high-speed train line between Tashkent, the capital of Uzbekistan and Astana in the capital of Kazakhstan would be opened. Kazakhstan's national Kazakistan
- TCDD's Private Train for Yunus Emre Week 06/05/2014 Special Train Trip for Yunus Emre Week from TCDD: Yunus Emre organized a special train service for TCDD for Culture and Art Week activities. The participants of the event will be on the 6 May 2014 for Yunus Emre. The train which will move from Eskişehir to Yunus Emre at Sabah 08: 15 will make 17: 00 on the same day. The price of the return and return ticket is determined as 12 lira, sales are made from all the toll station of the railway station said. EVENT PROGRAM In the meantime, 6 May 2014 is located in Yunus Emre village on Tuesday ET
- Expedition train from Pakistan to Turkey 08/07/2014 The next time the train from Pakistan to Turkey: 2009 in the beginning, but for various reasons 2011 standing container train between Pakistan and Turkey are on the road again. Pakistani sources, said the work is accelerating, shorter than expected to start the voyage said. The Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region of China government to extend to Turkey after pressing the button for a fast train line which concern Turkey railway project description came from Pakistan. between Pakistan-Iran-Turkey begin shipments by the time the 2009 2011 in economic and political reasons for the revival of a discontinued operation container train speeds. According to the statement of Pakistantoday, which is close to heavy in time, sources close to the issue, the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) ağır
- Commuter commuter train expedition 14/05/2015 Neighboring suburban train expedition: Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Sahin, Uzunköprü and Dimetoka between Greece began to work for commuter train services, Uzunköprü Mayor Av. Enis Isbilen also recently signed talks with the Greek authorities on the purpose of regaining the same railway line in accordance with the cooperation protocol, said… Edirne Governor Dursun Ali Şahin said that they started to work for suburban train services between Uzunköprü and Greece Dimetoka. Enis Isbilen said that they have started negotiations with the Greek authorities to restore the same railway line in accordance with the recently signed cooperation protocol.…
- Haydarpaşa Train Station 19/06/2015 Haydarpasa Railway Station trainers protest: a group of Haydarpasa Solidarity, 3 year ago the main line 2 year before the commuter train stops were stopped in front of the Haydarpaşa Garı protests against the restructuring of the front. The group of approximately 50 people gathered in front of Haydarpaşa Train Station and opened 'Haydarpaşa Train Station'. Often 'Haydarpasa Train Station public can not be sold', 'Cultural heritage can not be sold' in the form of slogans in the form of the group made a press release here. "HAYDARPAŞA GARI'DA'S WAITING OUR TRAINS" on behalf of the Group at the same time the President of the Chamber of Architects and "