Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Istanbul-Kapikule Railway line, Beijing-London line will be a transportation axis and pointed out that the backbone.
Stressing that the investments will continue, Turhan said, kapas Our investments will be directed towards improving the superstructure of the roads we build mainly, constructing our roads with build-operate-transfer method and increasing the capacity of our railways. Yatırım
Minister Turhan pointed out that the railway will have a transportation axis and backbone in Beijing-London line and said Pekin We will take the foundation of the Istanbul-Kapikule High Speed Train Project with the money we received from European Union grant loans a month ago in 3 May.-
Referring to the work of the Ministry for urban transport, Turhan stated that they will continue infrastructure works such as taking the traffic to the ground and expanding the rail systems. (UBAK)
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - Kapikule Section Construction Work 31/10/2018 Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - Construction of Kapikule Section Construction As a result of the tender Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, General Directorate of European Union Affairs and Foreign Relations, Directorate of European Union Investments Department, Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - The tender for the construction of the Kapikule Section was submitted by the company 6 and the tender was awarded to the 489.156.800,00 EURO bid for GÜLERMAK AĞIR SANAYİİ İNŞ. AND TAAH. Inc. + ALSİM ALARKO SANAYİ TES. AND TRADE. Inc. joint venture. Tender, Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy and Kapikule Section with telecommunication, signaling and electrification systems ık
- Today in History: 3 March The foundation of the Karsiyaka Tunnel of the 2006 Izmir Commuter System Development Project was laid. 03/03/2012 3 1918 356 3 XLUM 1922 3 with the Brest-Litovsk Agreement line was allowed to Turkey. 2006 March XNUMX Tevhid-i Efkar published a news article about the new railways issue in Anatolia. XNUMX March XNUMX The foundation of the Karşıyaka Tunnel has been laid for the Izmir Suburban System Development Project.
- Today in History: 11 May The foundation of the new building of the 1939 State Railways Administration in Ankara was laid. 11/05/2012 11 May The foundation of the new building of the 1939 State Railways Administration in Ankara was laid.
- Humanitarian Conditions Should Be Created at Kapıkule Border Crossing 19/04/2018 Kapitan Andreevo border crossing in Turkey opening to Europe; TIR tails that have been prolonged for many years come up with news. On the one hand, ministries' initiatives, negotiations with Bulgaria, shortening the bureaucratic processes between countries, while living conditions in the queue of TIR drivers on the other hand continue to push humanitarian boundaries. Turkey's leading exports its products to various European cities in the country lorry drivers they install Agility opened in Bulgaria Edirne sometimes waiting hours or even days. In this process, the situation of drivers who have difficulty in meeting humanitarian needs such as eating, sleeping or even going to the toilet due to environmental conditions, has recently become a ard
- 3. of the bridge will be laid in May 19/04/2013 the foundation of the bridge will be thrown in May: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "the third bridge was made, the foundation of the May, the problem does not appear in financing," he said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the General Assembly of the deputies in Turkey's Law on Railway Transport Liberalization of the meeting answered questions. The Minister of Transport said,-There are two routes to Antalya, one from Isparta-Burdur to Afyon and another from Antalya to Konya and from Nevsehir to Kayseri. These are the projects within the 2023 targets.
- 3. of the new bridge will be laid in May 29 (Video) 27/05/2013 The foundation of the bridge 29 The foundation of the bridge to be taken in May, 29 will be taken in May with President Gül and Prime Minister Erdoğan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that 2013 will be the year of giant projects. X This week is one of the most important projects in the history of the Republic 3. In addition to the Bosphorus Bridge, we will lay the foundation of the Çukurova Regional Airport, which will be one of the largest airports in Europe with its capacity of 30 million. This week will be a week of giant projects, "he said. BIRCH CUTTING STARTED FOR BRIDGE http://youtu.be/PdweBs8zPss Minister Yıldırım, said in a statement to the AA correspondent, 2013 as a rapid introduction ası
- The foundation of Köseköy-Gebze line, which is the last link of Ankara - İstanbul High Speed Train Line (YHT), will be laid on Tuesday, March 27 26/03/2012 Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Development Cevdet yılmaz and Minister for Development Egemen will also participate in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Köseköy-Gebze line, which will reduce the time between Ankara-Istanbul between 3 hours and Ankara-Gebze 2,5 hour. . 27 March 2012 The work will be accelerated on Tuesday at 15.30 at Köseköy Train Station. Within the scope of the project, the physical and geometric conditions of the existing line of Köseköy-Gebze, which was closed in 1 and closed to all scheduled scheduled flights since 1890 February, will be adapted to High Speed Train operation. Previously made Daha
- Istanbul will be connected to Kapikule by high-speed train from Edirne 08/01/2015 Istanbul will connect with Agility fast train out of Edirne Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, Turkey's border situated in stating that further wants to strengthen infrastructure links with other countries, "This is the framework in Istanbul until the Agility via Edirne high-speed train In 2015 we aim to go on the tender, "he said. Elven, Vodafone Turkey main sponsor, Capital and Ekonomist magazines in his speech held at the CEO Club Meeting with the leadership, raising everyone's community wellbeing, stating that aims to be a sustainable economic stability and development, the development, the sine qua non of development that came of human resources at the beginning, higher level of education, knowledgeable, skillful, qualifications as examples er
- Tender Announcement: Repair of warehouse rooms, floor and roof of Kapikule Wagon Service Department 12/10/2015 Repair of Kapıkule Wagon Service Department warehouse rooms, floor and roof. GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 1. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE KAPIKULE VAGON SERVICE HANDLING OF THE STORAGE ROOM, FLOOR AND ROOF construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 125198 1-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD 1. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE 34716 HAYDARPAŞA KADIKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2163488020 - 2163362257 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) D
- Çerkezköy-Kapikule Railway Line Signed Tomorrow 10/06/2019 Halkalı - Kapıkule Railway Line Çerkezköy - The contract for the Kapıkule segment will be signed in Ankara on 11: 2019 at 11 June 00. Head of European Union Delegation to Turkey, Ambassador Christian Berger, and Transportation and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan will be held with the participation of the signature ceremony will be thrown largest financial cooperation projects between the EU and Turkey. support for the rail sector in Turkey by the European Union, Halkalı (İstanbul) - Kapıkule (Bulgaria border) Railway Line project continues with financing. Halkalı-Kapıkul connection in Turkey stands out as the fourth-largest railway project that provides support for EU funds. The estimated total investment value of the project is 1.1…