Two subway trains collided during the test of a new signaling system in Hong Kong's special administrative district of China.
China's Hong Kong special administrative district at night time 02.00 ranks of the new signaling system of the metro was tested while two subway head-to-head collided. 2 was injured in the accident was announced.
Full Kin-Chiu, Vice President of the Hong Kong Railways Union, said the accident occurred at the crossroads and said the trains could not brake. Kin-Chiu, who pointed out that the first time in Hong Kong was a metro accident, said that the accident was still alarming.
It was learned that the accident had not yet been carried out, but the work continued on the accident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- East Black Sea Exporters' Association delegation goes to Hong Kong 09/08/2012 The delegation of the Eastern Black Sea Exporters Association (DKIB) is going to Hong Kong between 13-18 August. Mr. Ahmet Hamdi Gürdoğan, Chairman of the Board of NAMIB, made a statement on the visit and reminded that the efforts to establish a logistics center in Trabzon continued at full speed. examining our efficiency in project work is one of our most important goals. In this context, 13-18 is one of the most important logistics centers in the world at the time of August 2012.
- New Trains for the Hong Kong Subway in China 23/07/2015 New Trains are Coming for the Hong Kong Subway in China MTR, which is one of the largest cities in China, operating the Hong Kong subway, signed a contract with the Chinese company CSR for the purchase of new metro trains. 22 According to the agreement in July, Hong Kong's Kwun Tong, Tsuen Won, Island and Tseung Kwan lines will be a total of 93 8'er wagon train will be taken. The price of the contract is determined as 6 billion dollars. MTR company CEO Lincel Leong said in a statement that the MTR firm's biggest agreement, he noted. On the designated lines of old trains 30 has been in use for years Belir
- Hong Kong's longest metro line is managed by Siemens station system 08/09/2013 Hong Kong's longest metro line is managed by the Siemens station system: Siemens contributes to the management of Hong Kong's metro line, one of the world's most densely populated areas. Hong Kong, the heart of the world economy, is working with Siemens in the management of the metro system. With its 3500 per kilometer square, Hong Kong, the city with the highest population density in the world, stands out with one of the most comprehensive metro networks in Asia. Siemens will supply the IT and communication technologies it needs for the local metro operator MTR for the East - West line of Hong Kong.
- Hong Kong experience in rail system investments 01/10/2012 An interesting speech and presentations were made at the Istanbul Finance Summit, where speakers and participants from the country were close to 50. Chairman of the Istanbul Stock Exchange Apart from İbrahim Turhan, he was the President of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, members of the Nasdaq and NYSE-Euronext Board of Directors, and the chairman of the Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange. What was discussed here was important in terms of future cooperation between the stock exchanges. President of Istanbul Stock Exchange Ibrahim Turhan's Vice Chairman of Nasdaq Sandy M. Frucher'dan praises, Dr. Turhan's reputation among international stock market executives in a short period of time has been shown to be a figure. Istanbul…
- Mahmutbey Mecidiyeköy Metro Line Car Driving Test Performed 19/03/2019 Metro Car Driving Test Avrupa was carried out in Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro Line which is the first stage of Kabataş-Beşiktaş-Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Subway Line which will be the first driverless subway of the European side. Uysal informing the pre-driving journalists with the participation of the mayors of the districts where the line will pass, “Mahmutbey-Mecidiyeköy line will serve with the 18 station, which is 15 kilometers long. We will provide fast, comfortable and safe transportation service to our citizens with the latest technology equipped with fully automatic driverless vehicles. I hope this line in the last quarter of this year, Kabatas-Besiktas line in the year of 2020 citizens will be opened to the benefit, "he said. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality…
- During the construction of the Yenikapı-Taksim metro, historical artifacts removed from the ground were saved 30/12/2011 A fire broke out in the empty building on the 3 floor for an unknown reason in Fatih. The flames jumped to the lower floors of the building where the historical artifacts were removed from under the ground during the construction of the Yenikapı-Taksim metro with the 2 building. Some artifacts in plastic crates were damaged. Fire brigade extinguished the result of a fire lasting around 1 hours. At the 3 floor empty building on Helvacı Tahsin Street in İlyas Quarter, Helvacı Tahsin Street, fire broke out due to an unknown reason. Citizens who saw flames reported the situation to the fire department. Fatih Fire Department teams due to the difficulty of putting out the fire asked the reinforcement team. HISTORICAL WORKS RESERVED LER
- Water pipe explodes during subway work in Istanbul 14/12/2014 Water pipe exploded during the subway work in Istanbul: Workers who were planning to do the metro line between Ümraniye-Göztepe exploded the water pipe of İSKİ during the study conducted in Sahrayıcedit. The water rising up to the 4 floor of an apartment building with great pressure scared both the citizens and the environment. Work in the ground line for the subway line planned to be built in Kadikoy Sahrayıcedit Workers, ISKI water pipe exploded. The water exiting from the exploding pipe rose to an 4 floor of an apartment building. The inhabitants of the apartment and the surrounding citizens are fearful moments in the face of water about 10 meters leri
- 3 more than a thousand skeletons found during subway construction in London 14/03/2015 More than a thousand skeletons were found at the 3 in London during the construction of the subway: More than a thousand skeletons discovered the unknown history of London. Employees of the London Underground found the skeleton cemetery in the area they dug during the construction of the subway. Archaeologists by 3. and 16. It was determined that the skeletons recorded to belong to the 19th century were above 17. 3.000 skeletons, which provide information about what happened in London years ago, appeared to be patients of the Bedlam hospital, known for their experiments on mental patients around the world. Experts on the subject, the eyelids were closed with a Roman penny of the victims of the countless experiments on the victims and ilgili
- Terrible accident during the construction of the Metro in Istanbul 16/07/2016 A terrible accident during the construction of the Istanbul Metro: Istanbul is on the road that collapses in Ümraniye, and the rescue of the bus remains on the rear wheels. Istanbul Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe metro line construction continued on the road next to Ihlamurkuyu station collapsed. The rear wheels of the private public bus 34 FD 7088 plate under the rule of Ramadan Flood remained on the collapsing road. Tufan told reporters that he had noticed a slump on the road, then called for help getting off the bus. While taking large security measures at the scene, work is underway to remove the bus from the collapsed road.
- Samulaş Performs Brake Test on CNR Trams 09/05/2015 Samulaş Performed Brake Test on CNR Trams: Samulaş A.Ş. CNR branded light rail vehicles, brake maintenance, with the controls performed during the night hours. Samulaş Inc. In order to measure the braking performances of the brake systems of the CNR light rail system vehicles operated by the CNR brand light rail system, a test drive was carried out between the Baruthane - Fine Arts Stations of the light rail line. In the absence of the light rail system, the tests were carried out between 01.00 and 05.30 for two days and Samulaş A.Ş. technical team as well as technical team of Knorr-Bremse (Germany) and CNR (CHINA) bin