Halkalı Gebze Marmaray Line Opens Tomorrow: Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Cahit Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı railway line will be opened on March at 12. Minister Turhan, Gebze- Ministry of Infrastructure Investments General Directorate of the Marmaray ProjectHalkalı 76,6 kilometers between the railway line between the 13,6 kilometer Marmaray after the opening of the remaining 63 kilometers to enter the service line to complete the railway, he said.
Turhan, Gebze-Halkalı 12 will be put into service in March. gir In the same route, 3 has started to rebuild all infrastructure and stations. The new 3 line will be used by the Marmaray trains. A subway standard suburb operation can be realized at two-minute intervals. 2 located in the south. The line will use high speed train with intercity passenger and freight trains. In order to supply the bi-directional YHT operation, 3 units were constructed on the same side, 10 on the Anatolian side and 27 on the European side were constructed. the historical station and the historical structure were also preserved, they used.
Gebze Halkalı Marmaray Stops
It has the largest longest metro route in Istanbul Halkalı - There is a total of 42 stops in Gebze metro line. 14 is located on the European side and the remaining 28 is on the Asian side.
Halkalı - Mustafakemal - Kucukcekmece - Florya - Yesilkoy - Yesilyurt - Atakoy - Bakirkoy - Yenimahalle - Zeytinburnu - Kazlicesme - Yenikapi - Sirkeci - Istanbul Strait - Uskudar - Ibrahimaga - Sogutlucesme - Feneryolu - Goztepe - Erenkoy - Suadiye - Bostanci - Kucukyali - Idealtepe - Maltepe - Cevizli - Ancestors - Virgo - Eagle - Yunus - Pendik - Kaynarca - Tersane - Güzelyalı - Aydıntepe - İçmeler - Tuzla - Çayırova - Fatih - Osmangazi - Gebze
Halkalı and the total time between Gebze stops will go down to 115 minutes. Briefly Halkalı115 minutes in 1 hours in 55 hours will be in Gebze.
When the entire line is opened for operation;
- Halkalı at the station M1B Yenikapı-Halkalı with metro line,
- At Ataköy station with M9 İkitelli-Ataköy metro line,
- At the Bakirkoy station with the M3 Bakırköy-Başakşehir metro line,
- Yenikapı-Atatürk Airport, M1B Yenikapı-Kirazlı and M1 Yenikapı-Hacıosman metro lines at Yenikapı station,
- T1 Kabataş-Bağcılar tram line and seaways at Sirkeci station,
- At the Ayrılık Fountain station M4 Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line,
- In Üsküdar station M5 Üsküdar-Çekmeköy metro line,
- At Göztepe station with M12 Göztepe-Ümraniye metro line,
- In Bostancı station with M8 Bostancı-Dudullu metro line,
- Pendik-Sabiha Gokcen Airport metro line at Pendik station
- İçmeler M4 will be integrated with Kadıköy-Tuzla metro line.