In Poland, he is known for his serious and successful projects (including the second metro line of Warsaw). Türk The construction company Gülermak, with its new project, the 3200-meter tunnel project between the islands of Uznam and Wolin, will provide the passage under the river Wolwina.
In order to improve the transportation between Uznam and Wolin islands in the city of Xwinoujlacie in the north west of Poland on the Baltic Sea, the contract for the design and construction of the 3200 meter road tunnel under the river vewina was signed on 17 September 2018 with the leading partner Gülermak Company, other partners and local authorities.
At the ceremony held in tıwinoujmcie, Prime Minister of Poland Mateusz Morawiecki, Minister of Infrastructure and Development Andrzej Adamczyk and Interior Minister Joachim Brudziński also made speeches. The Polish representatives emphasized the strategic and political importance of the project, which was expected to be implemented for many years.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- China to Build Underwater Tunnel for High Speed Train 26/11/2018 Local officials in China have announced plans to set up a submarine tunnel to connect two cities of China's eastern Zhejiang Province to the high-speed train (YHT). The high-speed train project, which will link Ningbo city with Zhoushan island city in the east of Zhejiang, will be 16.2 km with a total 70.92 km submarine tunnel. The trains are designed for the 250 speed per hour and the 1,5 hour trip between the two cities will be reduced to less than a minute. The length of China's high-speed train line is 30 km. This corresponds to up to% 25.000 of the world's high-speed train line. On the other hand, Zhejiang China's YHT rail Öte
- Gülermak Warsaw Subway | Gulermak approaches the target in Warsaw Metro 26/08/2013 Gülermak Warsaw Metro: Gülermak Regional Manager and Project Director Tuncer: - "The tender price is over 1 billion euros and at the end of 2014 the subway is planned to operate. We have started the railway laying process. We have completed all the stations except our two stations." . Mustafa Tuncer, Regional Director and Project Director of the Turkish construction company Gülermak in the tripartite consortium that conducted the project, announced that the project with a tender price of over 1 billion euros will be completed by the end of 2014. Tuncer, AA correspondent, said in the 2009 together with Italian and Polish partners Warsaw Metro Second Line Design and Tun
- 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will Build the Senbay-Kolin Partnership 05/12/2016 3.Havalimanı-Gayrettepe Metro will be constructed by Şenbay-Kolin Partnership: Istanbul New Airport Rail System Line Within the scope of the project work-project, 34 is 31 kilometers long. Halkalı-The tender of the rail line of Gayrettepe-Yeni Airport, which was determined as the first phase of the rail system line planned as a total of 65 kilometers, has been concluded. The tender received 999 million 769 thousand Euro for Kolin-Şenbay Construction. 2018 of the metro line 3 in February of the year. The airport is scheduled to be opened. The tender for the rail system to connect Istanbul's new Airport to Şişli-Gayrettepe was finalized. New Airport-Gayrettepe metro line Şenbay-Kolin Yeni
- Lithuanian Railways to supply new passenger trains from Poland 20/11/2012 Lithuanian Railways signed a contract with Pojadzy Szynowe Pesa Bydgoszcz for the purchase of 3 passenger trains. Lithuanian Railways announced that the new diesel train sets will be used between Vilnius and Klaip veda and between Vilnius and Minsk. However, he did not provide any explanation for the costs of the trains. The trains, which can be made available to people with disabilities and that can be up to 140 km per hour, will be put into service in May of 2013. Source: Raillynews
- China ranks first in the world of electric railway lines 04/12/2012 China was the country with the longest electric railway line in the world, with a thousand kilometers 48. China, which built the first electric railway in 1958, became the first in the world by leaving Russia on the electric rail length with the official launch of the Harbin-Dalian high-speed train at 1 December 2012. China's media reported that the length of the electric railway line in the country 54 48 thousand kilometers per year was reported to succeed. Only 68 country has an electric railway in the world. In the news, it is recorded that China is followed by Russia with 43 thousand 300 kilometers followed by Germany, India, Japan and France. Ada
- Fevzipaşa - Pomegranate Line Fulfillment of 2.585,00 Meter Length Ballast Holder Wall for Various Kilometers Between Fevzipaşa - Türkoğlu Stations 10/12/2012 2012 / 105228 Fevzipaşa - Pomegranate Line Between the Fevzipaşa - Türkoğlu Stations 2.585,00 Meter Length Ballast Holder Wall has been concluded. The tender cost is 832.710,87 TRY OKNİNŞAAT TİC.TAA H.LTD.ŞTİ. company won. CONCLUSION REGISTRATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 6. REGIONAL PROPERTY DIRECTORATE TENDER registration number: 2012 / 105228 1) Auction a) Date: 28.08.2012 b) Type: Construction work c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 832.710,87 TRY 2 LINE FEVZİPAŞA - TURKOĞLU STATIONS BETWEEN LU
- Tender Announcement: Renovation of the interior of 7 District Management Directorate and Dumlupinar Station 1. and 2. between 75 meters in length 27/06/2013 Renovation of the interior of 7. Regional Directorate of Materials and Dumlupınar Station 1. and 2. 75 meter length between the way to perform perforation TCDD 7. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE 7.Region of the interior of the Department of Material Management and Dumlupinar Station 1. and 2. 75 meter length of the work between the road construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 80768 1-Administration's a) Address: ALI ÇETINKAYA MAH. STATION CAD. FLOOR: 2 NO: 6 AFYONKARAHISAR MERKEZ / AFYONKARAHİSAR b) X
- China to run world-class metro-length 08/12/2014 China is leading the world in the metro-length world: China is running the world-wide metro-length leadership while 2020-8 is expected to be 500 a mile long before 19. This is said to be the longest metro system in the world. Chinese Transport Minister Yang Chuantang stated that the city has expanded the 3 subway system in the country and that the length of this year is expected to be 16 thousand kilometers. The deputy governor of Dai Junliang, the deputy governor of Beijing, stated that the metron had a significant impact on reducing the traffic problem in public transport in Beijing. According to the Chinese media, XNUMX Çin
- China's 415 Meter Long Train Comes 13/03/2018 Brand new high-speed train, which will be nominated for the longest train in the world, comes from China. The train, which was developed completely in China and started to be used for use, carries two times more wagons than its current counterparts. The new train, developed according to the previous Fuxing model, was developed by CRRC Tangshan Co.Ltd. The company, which hired many engineers and designers for its construction, did not explain how long it took this train. The new Fuxing train is the length of the 415 meter and can carry a total of 16 wagons. In other words, it is not far from the eyes that the competitors are quite large. For the test drive leri
- 90 Meter Long Bridge over TEM Connection Road 20/07/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality facilitates the lives and transportation of the citizens living in the districts. The district of Çayırova, Yeni Mahalle and Tuzla Şifa Neighborhood will be connected with the bridge to be constructed on the TEM connection road. The bridge, which will cost 12 million 712 thousand TL, is aimed to make transportation between Çayırova and Tuzla more comfortable, safe and fluent. BRIDGE ON THE TEM CONNECTION The new neighborhood and Şifa neighborhood are connected to each other via the bridge which is connected to the TEM entrance from the D-100 with the bridge which is started to be constructed. Within the scope of the project, 23 thousand 350 cubic meters excavation, 11 thousand 725 tons of hot asphalt will be laid. 650 cubic meter laying panel N